NBC Launches ‘Erase the Hate’ Campaign

youtu.be/o4tMKWojQzk

Ahead of Charlottesville Riots Anniversary

Assorted celebrities and news media figures are joining a forthcoming “video manifesto” from “Erase The Hate,” including Bavo’s Andy Cohen and Padma Lakshmi, USA’s Gina Torres, Ryan Phillippe, Dulé Hill, Portia Doubleday, and The New Day (WWE), SYFY’s Christopher Meloni, E!’s Elizabeth Hurley and Zuri Hall, and “Erase The Hate” advisory council member Soledad O’Brien.

Attached: Erasethehate1-640x480.jpg (640x480, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6m0oMrMUiWQ&lc=z222flqioorpgpasqacdp433f3gxjggefkmev1k1ybhw03c010c.1533822158811152
youtube.com/watch?v=M9BNoNFKCBI
nytimes.com/2018/08/09/opinion/if-we-silence-hate-speech-will-we-silence-resistance.html
archive.is/aHJcS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do we launch our own campaign to counter?

Staring niggers

Why do "white" Americans look like this nowadays?

Attached: f45t.png (1279x716, 680K)

It's not even that I don't find colored women attractive at times, but what the fuck is wrong with her face?
Like she is ugly, but in a weird way where it's because she looks dirty as fuck, like she's covered in a layer of dust and slimy film.

They want leftists to stop hating white people?

>“Erase The Hate" by destroying our enemies

Attached: 1403232215412.jpg (300x394, 27K)

WHITES JUST DIE QUIETLY WHAT THE FUCK WE WAZ KANGZ

This is fucking lunacy

I have literally never heard of any of those people

We already did with It's Okay To Be White. Just keep that rolling and watch them lose their minds.

literally 100% who?

I've asked this question myself. They weren't so common in videos of 50's and 60's society (not propaganda videos) so I'm not sure what went wrong. Though I have noticed that there are lots of Jews with features like that in homosexuality programming videos/advertisements.

Who the fuck watches network television in 2018?

Cringe. Does the Jew media actually think this shit is effective?

Attached: 098432940823.jpg (409x612, 79K)

Here's another gem, from HBO.
White Thoughts.

youtube.com/watch?v=6m0oMrMUiWQ&lc=z222flqioorpgpasqacdp433f3gxjggefkmev1k1ybhw03c010c.1533822158811152

The dislike to like ratio is pretty comforting.

I don't know if they care. Either way they have the will, and they're all in.

Attached: 59d0bcc7699dd80c62484d47ae228c36.jpg (236x282, 20K)

ERASE THE HATE, MOTHERFUCKER

You
Will not
Erase us

"We Are The World" but this time without real celebrities
youtube.com/watch?v=M9BNoNFKCBI

They are hoping the people will back censorship.

Erase the Hate.

Erase the Goyim.

Attached: jonathan_greenblatt[1].jpg (400x400, 43K)

Such a lame song. Not catchy or inspiring.
They're growing too confident, they're not putting any effort anymore.

I literally do not know who these people are.

turn da page, make a new fresh day, we gitta come 2getha fo 1 people, stop da goyim from risin up, dey know 2 much, dey know 2 damn much, yo, yo, hit it

How do we attack this bros?

wtf i love CIA run false flag operations now

#facethehate at the same time, get it trending and point out all the anti-white hypocrisy

How hte fuck is that faggot Cohen making erase the hate videos with his hating on whites in twitter?

Attached: 1531547629137.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

>We define hate as negative behavior toward individuals or groups based on their identity

You mean like what Sarah Jeong did?

holy fucking shit this is insane.
alex jones was the start, they about to kick this shit off famm

BASIC PSYCHOLOGY: YOU CANNOT NEGATE A NEGATIVE. YOU CANNOT "ERASE THE HATE" OR "FIGHT DEPRESSION", YOU HAVE TO ***ACTIVELY, CONSCIOUSLY, ASSERTIVELY POSIT AN AFFIRMATIVE DECISION, AND IMPOSE IT IN THE MATERIAL WORLD (REALITY, NOT IMAGINATION).***.

LIBERALS WILL ALWAYS LOSE BECAUSE THEY FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT THE NEGATIVE, AND CAN NEVER WIN. IT'S LIKE GETTING ANGRY TO MAKE YOUR ANGER GO AWAY. EXACT OPPOSITE OF EFFECTIVE. MAKES ME WONDER IF (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO START A RACE WAR........

Not a bad idea

please stop yelling mister

No Black Cock is based af

white = hate

''Racism'' and ''hate'' have become anti-white slurs that only serve to intimidate and bully whites into silence

Diversity means less white

Erase the hate basically means erase white people

on a similar note:

>nytimes.com/2018/08/09/opinion/if-we-silence-hate-speech-will-we-silence-resistance.html

archive.is/aHJcS

did you guys read this? JYT opinion writer wants 'hate speech' to be specifically a whites only cultural phenomena, and is worried private companies booting Alex Jones may be used against liberal non-white pets. I believe the undertone here is that we should make sure we are only banning hate speech when it comes from people the left doesn't like and make sure it doesn't cross over to anyone else. His defense of 'black nationalists' is particularly amusing.

Andy cohen hates white people. So wtf. Nbc???!?! Anyone got that tweet by his faggot ass???

>Featuring Timbaland

Lol fuck, is it the 90's again? That guy must be 50 by now. How very "woke" and "hip." But where's Magoo?

Hahahaha i forgot about that nigger

I think they grossly overestimated the impact of that nothing burger, yet they keep shilling it for a straight fucking year.

ITS A NEW DAY YES IT IS

Attached: New_day_2017_by_ambriegnsasylum16.png (714x1119, 1.21M)

>Guys dont switch it up ever in a world where the average person has the attention span of a 3yo
Whites welcome here should be the next thing

Blacks are the Haters.

>princess nokia
im not gonna waste even a second of my life to that liberal communist shit

Jews always seem to hate hate. And do everything in their power to suppress its expression in the goyim population. I wonder why?

Attached: 1512921333793m.jpg (1024x778, 114K)

Have my bump, sir

Attached: unknown-2.png (599x591, 563K)

Are these semitic fuckstains going to pretend they're not the all-time race baiting champions of the world?
They're lucky most people are tards.

smash that mo fucking dislike button senpai

>Bavo’s Andy Cohen and Padma Lakshmi, USA’s Gina Torres, Ryan Phillippe, Dulé Hill, Portia Doubleday, and The New Day (WWE), SYFY’s Christopher Meloni, E!’s Elizabeth Hurley and Zuri Hall, and “Erase The Hate” advisory council member Soledad O’Brien.
>tfw you dont know any of those paid monkeys
Im glad I got rid of glass jew 12y ago.

Attached: 1529979799942.gif (540x303, 2.74M)

Playing his indian flute

>Official Anthem
I think this one is going straight into my cringe collection.

>Assorted celebrities and news media figures are joining a forthcoming “video manifesto” from “Erase The Hate,” including Bavo’s Andy Cohen and Padma Lakshmi, USA’s Gina Torres, Ryan Phillippe, Dulé Hill, Portia Doubleday, and The New Day (WWE), SYFY’s Christopher Meloni, E!’s Elizabeth Hurley and Zuri Hall, and “Erase The Hate” advisory council member Soledad O’Brien.

Literally who?