What would you say to a Congressional bill that:

What would you say to a Congressional bill that:
>requires public universities to drop “ideologically-tainted courses” like gender studies and women’s studies or have all federal funding cut
>have the money saved from non-compliant universities be put towards loan forgiveness for native-born American STEM graduates

Attached: 6806F188-1787-4D2F-864B-80166DF2AA51.jpg (460x298, 33K)

fuck off big government.

>ideologically-tainted courses
that's everything.

This. I'd still support it regardless. Better than allowing the marxist filth to propagate.

>lowkey STEM shill thread
daily reminder that STEM is a trap for dumb goyim and you're retarded if you choose it over FIRE (finance, insurance, real estate) where you make way more money for way less work

He's saying he wants PUBLIC universities to stop wasting tax payer money in essence.

Attached: confused.jpg (1600x900, 88K)

STEM is just as compromised by Marxism. The only difference is you’re giving the reds useful tools.

If anything we should defund STEM because it favors nerds and poo in loos.

I just think the government should stop funding colleges entirely. We honestly have too many people with college these days anyway. I know a chick with a PHD, who's working at a bar.

this. let it die naturally.

>big government shill
If you want a nanny state move to faggyfornia.

>STEM is just as compromised by Marxism
Eeeehhhhh that's pretty debatable, all my Engineering professors keep their political opinions to themselves. Even the Environmental ones. Plus most of them are Iranian or some shit.

I don't like girls who want to give blowjobs.

This man understands. If you let women blow you, you have immediately forfeit.

>*picks tyrones dried cum out of her teeth*

>American
>not dating a virgin.

Why am I not surprised.

>american girls
>virgins
those only exist at age 9 now, the virgins in their mid 20s hide in their houses all day waiting for a prince to come ring their doorbell

>Hey guys so yeah we completely fucked up the education system so badly that it's now a literal source of slavery for our own population
>How about you let us keep our full authority and whim for making laws and setting prices and we'll take another crack at it?
>I mean we have no idea how to fix any of it or even what went wrong, or even THAT something went wrong, but saving money sounds good
It won't pass cause those degrees are worth a lot of money to bad people.

>2018
where are my futanari girls at? I wanna suck some futanari cock. Also dont give me any of that trap/shemale shit its faggot shit.

I'm say yes.

And trust me these do exist, and they are the just as bad if not worse than sluts.

oh believe me i know they are virgins for a reason

Lmao what? Your country literally has the most promiscuous women in the world. Average 20.4 sexual partners kek

not engineering desu

>First date
>He gets on one knee to present her a rose

That would be weird

Yes

The Hungarian government just sent a proposition to the two universities which have gender studies courses (one of them is funded by Soros ofc) to be reviewed in 24 hours about pretty much banning those courses. It’s August so there is pretty much nobody is at work in those universities to review them and as the government has an absolute majority in the Parliament they can just amend the educational laws to discontinue those courses anyhow.

Attached: 3BE24A5F-4B86-43CA-BB56-F92EB4A3A984.jpg (640x480, 41K)

What is her doctoral thesis in? Usually PHD's become teachers

>t. you're local gas station clerk

>1988

Pretty sure whores were not invented in the 90s

1988 has morphed into the 1950s?

Attached: 1950s0000cb29_medium.jpg (639x432, 53K)

>Plus most of them are Iranian or some shit.
that's just nuclear marxism

That sounds great!

It's a start, but I think liberal indoctrination is deeper than that. It's ingrained in most non-STEM courses.

undergrad STEM
grad FIRE

How about instead of giving financial aid to all students equally the government ONLY gives aid for classes and degrees that actually benefit the student AND society. Math, science, computers, medicine, engineering, and trades. If you want to take "gender studies" then YOU fucking pay for it. If the college requires it, then you STILL fucking pay for it. Also create an overbite board that keeps colleges from injecting their leftist crap into regular courses. Courses that fail are free to be taught, the just don't qualify for federal student aid anymore.

Not only would we not be funding future traitors, we would drastically reduce the cost of college as millions of students have to pay out of pocket for their own commie indoctrination.

Attached: a_duh.jpg (263x258, 13K)

that escalated quickly

There is an entire group of Jewish beauraucrats directing the cash into it.
They are subsidizing this filth with your money. And occasionally with their own in order to ensure control of the rights.
It is a relatively small thing to find like minded cohorts in a tight knit community who can act cooperatively and independently. Such a subsidy could sustain programs for 50-100 years past their natural extinction. Thus accomplishing the requisite damage Across 4+ generations permanently salting the intellectual farm.

Attached: BF6DE5EF-AC4E-40D9-B75C-A49B5D54C1A6.gif (354x372, 234K)

I'm drunk enough to such the dick of a gril I like

Attached: 1526531891507.jpg (657x527, 38K)

The problem here is that you can't properly define "ideologically tainted" and you end up thought policing just like the SJWs.
I would much rather see federal loan programs ended because they are what caused all this shit. Once people can't take out a 100k loan to live off, they will also be less likely to major in gender studies and Uni will become practical again.

This essentially but I’d add some literary, logic, finance and history stuff too.

Why wouldn’t a college want to offer easy courses for federal subsidy. The actually smart kids are gonna go anyway or be forced to double dip.
Right now you’ve got this very wierd pool of people who have a degree that says they can think but in reality they’ve just been taught enough buzzwords to give the illusion of thought.

Attached: A4D2186A-5F5A-45EE-B8BE-217AC4FFA9EC.jpg (359x222, 47K)

I'd rather see those debts straight up abrogated so as to fuck the debt industry but this is acceptable.

Damn, times are changing fast, homo superior before 2025?

They shouldn't get tax money in the first place.

I would be all for it.

Hungary just banned gender studies.

how do i sign?

How fucking divorced from reality can you get.
IT'S A RACKET DIPSHIT, MARKET FORCES DO NOT INFLUENCE IT
GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULL
I'm so sick of retarded libertarians and cuckservatives pretending the market will fix everything
Where have you been for the last decade?
With your head in the sand?