Bike lock assailant update. HE'S FREE! How is this not a crime against all of us...

Bike lock assailant update. HE'S FREE! How is this not a crime against all of us. They did this to spite Trump but what are you faggots going to do about it? What say you, Jow Forums?

Attached: DkHp708UwAU1obU.jpg (808x633, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

berkeleyside.com/2018/08/08/eric-clanton-takes-3-year-probation-deal-in-berkeley-rally-bike-lock-assault-case
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

trying to bait a right-winger into assassinating him

Keep a close eye on him, he's bound to slip up and break his parol

>go to antifa
>don't bring ammo
wew
lad.

I've been trying to persuade people to start a whitehouse.gov petition to file federal civil rights, RICO, terrorism, etc. charges against him. I don't feel like I have the writing skill to do it properly, and don't want to catch a bunch of shit. Can't the original autists get involved here? It's their case

OP here. Another image for you...

Attached: DkN1gG5VsAUgOHy.jpg (621x193, 24K)

he's not on parole or even probation where he has a probation officer all up in his shit. he's on "court probation," which means he's completely free unless he gets in other legal trouble in the next three years

Don't kill him. Harass him.

don't advocate unlawful activity. get the feds on him

An idea. This needs to be brought up with Trump/Sessions. How can we do this? Change.org seems like masterbation at this point. Need to rally the troops.

This

Neither do i, user. The man needs a banana peel, tho

whitehouse.gov is where we need to do it - that change.org shit is useless. Obama had a policy of responding to any petition that got 100,000 votes. I'm not sure what Trump's policy is, but he should back us up because we're his guys and if ever there was a case of local prosecutorial corruption where the feds need to step in to protect civil rights, THIS is that case.

I would write it myself but we need a lawfag to cite the federal laws he broke and say how he broke them so the thing sounds like it can be taken seriously in a legal sense. we basically get one chance to do it right, because we can't be splitting our signatures among different petitions

Why not just do what the left does and schedule a demonstration? Show the public you're mad that a violent criminal is running free and that the justice system allowed it. Tip off some news crews that a 'violent' demonstration is going on at X time. Make some noise and get on the news. Obviously have some guys recorded for youtube too.

because the cops would disarm us, antifa would show up and pepperspray and throw rocks at us, and then the cops arrest us and let antifa go

Berkeley is corrupt AS FUCK and we need to STAY OUTTA THERE

Berkeley is ground zero. If anything is going to change in California then there must be a presence in Bay Area. March through the streets until our voices are herd. This is an injustice to law and order. Seven assaults with battery and NOTHING??? It might as well be nature's law there.

Nonsense, if you arent violent there is no getting arrested. Do a peaceful protest to make the public aware via media and news coverage, tell the media it might be violent then dont actually be violent. Perfect.

I work full time. I can't just skip work to go protest. I'm not a tenured college professor or a student having all my bills paid for by mommy. I also don't have right-wing lawyers or judges to watch my back, nor right-wing mayors or police chiefs. I'm the oppressor, after all.

>if you arent violent there is no getting arrested

they arrest us for using lawful self-defense, which we WILL have to use if we show up in Berkeley.
Dude, EVERYTHING is corrupt in berkeley: the cops, the city government, the porsecutors, the judges, AND THE JURORS who will be deciding whether you're guilty or not - JUST LIKE IN CHARLOTTESVILLE
remember what happened there with deandre?

we kicked their ass in March/April 2017. we avenged MILO. i don't see much reason to go back there, in light of the risks I mentioned in my other post

You can assault seven people and just walk away with it? Even in Finland you would get at least two years in prison.

Gotta be a way, user.

It's absurd.

Clanton must be killed.
GOD WILLS IT

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 28K)

the guy in the other thread is telling me to get the_blumpf to start the petition but I don't have a plebbit account. we need to enlist them. i don't even browse that shit - they might even be up in arms already

check'd, kek'd, 'n REKT

Just because you want there to be a constructive way forward doesn't mean there is.

Well, they had their chance to show us their version of "Justice" and now you've seen it. Now we all know what time it is. they can't say that they didn't get a fair shot at running things.
"No platform for fascists!"
and
"No safety for violent criminals!"

Attached: exterminatus_time.jpg (720x960, 169K)

Laws are meaningless in liberal towns. They're not following the laws of the country, they're following their own laws, which say it's okay for leftists to assault right-wingers because they're on the right side of history.
At this point there is no further discussion needed with these creatures. No common ground will be found. They don't view us as people, they view us as animals to be disposed of.

Leave liberal cities and cut liberals out of your lives, even if it's your family members. If someone is able to look at something like this, and see it as okay in any way shape or form, they are simply a traitor.
Continuing to interact with them, and then being surprised that you get screwed over is like a chick dressed in slutty clothing attending a frat party, and being surprised she got sexually assaulted. Yes, the assault was wrong legally, but come on, she had to know it was coming.
Minimize your risk. Don't interact with liberals.

At the very LEAST, a crack on the head with a bike lock should suffice.

>They don't view us as people, they view us as animals to be disposed of.
so, one could say, quite accurately, that they percieve /us as meme "Goyim"?
And that they are finding creative ways to excempt themselves from being beholden to or fair in the application of the "law".

Hmm, seems like "Antifa" is just another word for "Talmudic cultists".

>3 years of probation
>looks like a rat
You know he rolled on a lot of his fellow comrades.

You give Berkeley PD too much credit, user. They're the Keystone cops for leftist causes.

i say

Attached: ohnoe.png (732x659, 443K)

or

Attached: racism1.png (498x404, 271K)

and

Attached: racism2.png (455x250, 180K)

LOL, Good job idiots. Berkeley fag mods locked the thread so people can't comment any more
berkeleyside.com/2018/08/08/eric-clanton-takes-3-year-probation-deal-in-berkeley-rally-bike-lock-assault-case

I agree with the sentiment, but it would not be productive in the long run.

Attached: 1528718266546.png (512x512, 146K)

All that work every one put in and the faggot walks.

Yup

Kill all attournies and judges involved. The only way to really win

yeh but that legal trouble isn't like not paying a parking ticket.

he assaulted a bunch of people because he was angry and got away with it. he bought the bike locks and brought them with the specific intent to do harm. right?

I like this idea. Classic Jow Forums.

Baby steps, user.
Remember:
"You wern't REALLY there".
;)

Attached: With_No_Survivors.jpg (289x218, 19K)

What

meant:
"You Were Never Really Here"

How about alameda DA's office? She's the one that dropped all the charges. Berkeley police did their job regarding clanton.

Skitzo ?

Comment section is woke, tho.

Protest Berkeley and everybody brings their own bike lock. Clanton had a previous charge.

Agree with that assessment, user. How we can proceed?

I would join you , but i am too far away.

Attached: 1489428511205.jpg (703x544, 131K)

>Ju-just walk away.

>Be the bigger man and retreat from your enemies.

No you cowardly, passive aggressive faggot you fight back and exterminate them like the animals that they are. Stop being a pussy you moping cuck.

what's your point? my point is that the kind of probation he's on is basically meaningless

Terrible idea. Just feeds into our enemies narrative.

>No you cowardly, passive aggressive faggot you fight back and exterminate them like the animals that they are. Stop being a pussy you moping cuck.
Go do it, then.
Just don't be surprised when you spend life in prison for defending yourself, while they get 3 years probation for cracking you over the head from behind with a baseball bat.

I'm not talking about an individual act I'm talking about a civil war you Dullard.

Anglos are so pathologically individualistic that they dont seem capable of thinking or acting as a group.

Looks like they're right at the court house in a relatively safe part of Oakland by the lake. Weekend or weekday is possible. I think people would take off work for it.

Are you really that dense?
incapable of reading between the lines?
can't take a hint?
No wonder this guy gets to wakl free while you kvetch like a kike.

i guess you can do what is unprovoked assault with a deadly weapon at best and attempted murder at worst, and get a slap on the wrist. assuming you're on the right side of history.

Bait him into breaking the law.

kek
>Go fight them you spineless cowards!
>I-I'm not actually talking about ME doing something.
Sorry that you're too retarded to understand the situation.

>I think people would take off work for it.

I work. I'm not taking off work for it. Are you going to pay my rent, my gas, my food? I didn't think so. Lefties have these kinds of things in place for them and on top of that they have sympathetic lawyers, mayors, judges, senators, ect to support them. We got jack and shit.

if it was someone they really wanted to pick up, they'd wait for him to J walk and throw everything at him. it's a tool, only meaningless when (((they))) who control it want it to be.

> How is this not a crime against all of us?
Because you retarded burgers have dealship court system

Attached: Americans in a nutshell.jpg (480x480, 31K)

Did I fucking ask you?

Said the Northern Elf who likes when the women prefer foreigners over him.

Will there be a civil case?

Yes, but our autism doesn't live in Berkeley or SF Bay area

He pleaded "No Contest". So yeah...

Three years probation and can't take him to Civil court, either. Ah LA OJ Simpson. Sad fucking days upon us when these cunts are in charge.

Is anyone actually surprised at this outcome?

Disgusting. We need to march on the courthouse.

Nope

>Is anyone actually surprised at this outcome?
A little. I was raised to believe in the law, and that civilization generally abides by it. Because it was ingrained into me from birth, every time this happens it's still a little shock, probably always will be.
It's more depressing, than anything else, however.

and thats a good thing

If he brakes his probation he'll get hard jail time.

jeff sessions is too busy covering up for hildawg

Bump

I know someone who got 3 years probation for a fist fight. He didnt cause serious injury either. Lol.
Wernt bike lads victims all seriously hurt and it was an unprovoked attack with a weapon?

The US is fuuuuuuucked. You have judges taking sides now.

i second the motion

all that good ol' shit went out the window on 9/11
its NWO time and theyre gunning hard and fast
its not over yet, but its gonna suck and its gonna hurt. dont go gentle into that good night and such

It's actually the prosecutor's fault. The victim's attorney agreed to a lighter sentence, that's why the list of Eric's charges has several dismissals by "motion of the people". Some sort of deal was likely struck.

SHHHHHEEEEEEEEIIIITT

Doubtful. He violated his bail conditions on video and the judge didn't care.

It would suck if somebody piano wired his neck.

Shoot up your local antifa members. Kill them all.

Wtf is going on, man?
Why doesn't the law work anymore?

Because the judges are activists.

good luck with that

this, go for the one who offered the plea deal.