Opening a business in black neighborhoods is a bad idea

Chinese nail salon workers attack black customer who refused to pay. Now BLM are protesting outside and have smashed their window.

youtube.com/watch?v=a3WGhZGGubo

youtube.com/watch?v=3NOI_a27hTI

Attached: eshas.jpg (907x905, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/08/the-utility-of-white-bashing/566846/
sports.yahoo.com/wake-forest-assistant-charged-deadly-new-york-city-attack-tourist-225423988.html
youtube.com/watch?v=npMUzQeL5ws
youtube.com/watch?v=3NOI_a27hTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's like running a normal business but with the added cost of bullet proof windows, security cameras and weaponry, basically running a small prison outside of prison, it appears to be the only suitable establishment for nogs

Attached: 1300465530959.png (640x480, 215K)

WTF is that!

Attached: i_r_retard.png (524x905, 716K)

meanwhile, back in reality (just a few short miles from wakawanda land), a negroid basketball coach at a division 1 school, punches tourist in head and kills him. No white protestors, though.

Maybe they should take a lesson from the rooftop koreans.

How about just paying?

Chinks better learn never trust niggers.

Why do we just accept Black violence on Whyte people?

They don't not even in England, the only place where I hav had to pay first eat second at a restaurant or noodle bar is in the Black areas.

Sauce that, haven't heard about it.

New planet of the apes trailer?

Never heard of a Black person attacking a Whyte Person? :o/

>niggers in the comments saying the Asians threw "acid done" at the blacks
>"acid done" is acetone in nigger speak I assume

Attached: 1532060933124.jpg (251x242, 37K)

>namefagging
>emoticon
>whyte
>bongistan
I call on Hiroshimoot to put a moratorium on posters from the British isles. It's been lost to stupid niggers who figured out how to act like newfags on Jow Forums.

This. Britpol is cancer

Chinks and gooks are not our friends. Think of the NYT’s debacle. Let the minorities fight eachother.

>chevelle
kek

china save us from the niggers

Look here, they had the chance to record this incident then they could just report it to the police. There was no need to attack the customer.The way they handled this wasn't very mature.

Now it's blacks vs Asians. Topkek. Niggers really lose their shit whenever someone doesn't treat them like kings. When the fuck did they adopt this mindset?!

Attached: Screenshot_20180810-032542.png (720x1280, 502K)

those names can't be real

tell everyone

Attached: three little asian women.webm (720x406, 485K)

Reminder that chinks are not our friends. Let them fight eachother.

Attached: A1BAA108-A301-4D2D-8BFA-096C5F762B64.jpg (1200x800, 120K)

I thought chinese were supposed to be smart.?

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/08/the-utility-of-white-bashing/566846/

That is more of a class issue. (((Capitalists))) and their servants (Jeong, NYT) hate lower white and want them gone. These are poor Chinese.

Attached: 1531184540692.jpg (489x764, 83K)

his mammy was unwilling to put down the 40 while pregnant with her latest welfare increase.

Nail polish remover, a mild organic solvent. Not harmful, just flammable.

I agree. People were telling them to stop, the people getting hit were asking why they were being held down, it escalated too far.

Why did you put that video up, you idiot?

Sarah Jeong represents one chink.

The abomination.

They vote Democrat like 70-30 so fuck 'em.

A Wake Forest assistant basketball coach has been charged with assault after a deadly attack on a Florida tourist in New York City, the New York Post reported Thursday.

Jamill Jones allegedly slugged Boca Raton marketing professional Sandor Szabo so hard on Sunday that he fell backward, hit his head on the concrete and lost consciousness. Szabo was on life support through Monday but died Tuesday.

Szabo, 35, reportedly was in New York for the wedding of his stepsister when he made a mistake that cost him his life.

Just after 1 a.m. Sunday morning, he called for an Uber to pick him up at the hotel where his brother was staying, but he could not find his ride. As a result, he allegedly began banging on the window of multiple cars in hopes of finding his driver.

Among the cars Szabo allegedly approached was one driven by Jones, which led to their confrontation. The Post reported that Szabo was “apparently drunk” at the time of the incident and had already punched a local resident who had come outside to see who was causing such a ruckus.

“We have just been made aware of this matter and we are gathering information,” Wake Forest said in a statement released Thursday evening. “We will make a further statement after we learn more about the matter.”

sports.yahoo.com/wake-forest-assistant-charged-deadly-new-york-city-attack-tourist-225423988.html

why did you watch it?

Attached: 12938579182357.jpg (474x439, 23K)

The older chinks all vote republican. The schools just brain wash the kids that grow up.

I think Sarah Jeong needs to apologise for her peoples oppression of black people.

Attached: 157975-full.jpg (1024x682, 371K)

nail salons do not take food stamps

Imagine fearing your customers so much that you have to wall yourself off from them in order to preserve your own safety. Diversity creates divided, zero-trust societies

Deserved it really

fucking niggers

What is the point of this thread? You found a couple of black people who didn't pay, so what?

It's a glimpse into the future of America

How did they get the day off from work?

...oh

This.
Hold them to their own standards!

I must admit I am surprised, I thought surely there would arrive a small army of Chinese armed with slingshots and darts, kitchen knives, stakes and gardening implements, ready to drive away the crowd from around the shop.

in the security camera footage you can CLEARLY see the niggers starting the brawl inside of the salon. One shoved the hell out of an elderly chinese lady and the brooms came out.

niggers deserved it and this makes them look stupid again. those youtube comments are amazing.

woah
niggers acting like niggers, who would've thought

can i deny black customers from coming in? they dont have jobs, what theyre gonna pay with? a free protest?

youre supposed to pay for what you buy not break a fucking window owe me for the product and invite tons of fucking idiots to drive customers away just because youre a piece of shit

because youre apologists you think you have anything to apologize for just because of jewish media tries to brainwash you to be guilty for things you didnt do yourself.

you accept violence because jews

Around blacks, never relax.

>What is the point of this thread? You found a couple of black people who didn't pay, so what?
Because nigs do this shit all the time. Howard Stern sent Stuttering John out to talk to black cab drivers. Even black cab drivers don't want to pick up blacks because of how often they get stiffed on the fare.

THEN PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD

Attached: Untitled.png (440x439, 270K)

HAHAHAHA this is right by my house wat do?
Will take requests

Attached: ready4battle.gif (1660x1323, 649K)

Bring a sign that reads "BRING MONEY NEXT TIME, DUMBASS"

You idiots spoiled the monkeys. That's why. It's time to send them back to africa John

Police have a very low rate of solving crimes. Anarcho-Tyranny has come to the USA, it's just not as blatant as in Britain

>Now it's blacks vs Asians.
It's always been blacks against asians
t. asian

I was thinking something that looks like its part of a movement, like how it's "okay to be white" functions, not so aggressive, I will not be a fag I will put something up this saturday/ late tomorrow night.

Attached: 1519729220480.jpg (446x537, 50K)

>Clanton gets 3 years probation for cracking a dude over the head with a fucking metal bike lock, probably causing him permanent brain damage.
How much trouble do you really think these creatures are going to get in for refusing to pay their bill?

Having said that, sadly, what they did was still dumb as shit. Would have been way better to simply eat the bill, tell the apes they aren't allowed back in. Then when the apes assault you as a result, you can choose to get the shit beaten out of you so the ape gets probation, or you can fight back and spend the next 20 years in prison while the ape gets probation.
Really nice set of options we're left with. Probably the only move left is to not play. Don't associate with liberals, avoid interacting with them at all times. Don't live in liberal cities.

There is no common ground with liberals anymore. They are simply too far gone.

>don't pay
>they don't brake your legs
>later that night mobsters don't come to your house to compensate for "damages to the store"
Buisnesses have run soft, that's the problem.

fucking soulless!

gee

blacks are universally hated, even in their own countries.
But...it's everyone else, that is the problem?!

that's what they would try to have us believe.

All races hate niggers. They're the most unintelligent & uncivil of all races.

Nah if they're Asian in US or any other white country they suddenly become flamboyantly gay and Liberal. Here it's pretty good.

if we promise San-Fran to China, can we get some kung-fu assassins to root our these shitty people?

Asians got the right idea by treating them as animals.

niggers are just so so feral

You stick out like a sore thumb. Gtfo with your faggotry.

If niggers didn't exist in the USA, the crime & coalburning problems would disappear overnight.

Americans are so ..

tfw race war will be chinks vs nogs

and whitie cucks will once again save ungrateful niggers

Attached: 1533179524433.png (223x306, 145K)

>"Black Lives Matter!"
Only one way to deal with that: youtube.com/watch?v=npMUzQeL5ws

Enriching.

Attached: 1516576181410.jpg (2250x1456, 368K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=3NOI_a27hTI
1:20 what the fuck is this thing talking about?
I only understand
>Jews, are like that because of the Jews
wtf have to done to me Jow Forums?

If it was a black people hitting other black people with sticks they absolutely would not give a fuck. This is why diversity doesn't work. Different groups are better off apart.

Attached: diversity homogeneity.png (1484x730, 587K)

a typical American citizen

Also one the guy making the 2nd video asked 'Why were you even going to a Chinese business in the first place?' They want black people to only give money to other black people.

Literally Lord Of The Rings when elves (asians) joined team with the humans (whites) against the orcs headed by sauron.

fucking apes
how do you live with those animals ?

Is Trump our Gandalf?

Dios Mios!

>and nothing of value was lost

>elves (asians)
Lol you wish jungle gook. You're hobbits.

It's not even about treating people like kings, it is the Sheboons walking out on nail services and shoplifting hair care products from Asian business then the owner confront them and they either try to hold for police or have to protect them selves from attack

to them getting caught = racism

There is no greater crime than harming an Asian woman who just want big white cock

Attached: Support.jpg (1280x1120, 202K)

To show the retarded bugmanship of the bugmen. Duh.

yeah I have no pity for drunks if the nigger had just stayed and claimed self defense like an honest man every thing would be fine

The Arabs hav reverted to making Black into Slaves, it will great when the Orientals start doing the same when they find out they good for nothing else.

God I hate niggers.

Who in their right mind doesn't?

Roll

Blacks don’t realize they will be alone in the race war.

yeah, but it was based though

"Making Blacks pay for service is RACIST!"

Attached: LOTR Orcs are Niggers91991.png (1200x829, 1.59M)

Sounds like the black guy stood his ground

the nigg is 100% fucked right? gonna be spending a long time in jail

an old abo lady keep being posted who looks like that

Their modus operandi is to get the nails finished and then start chimping out refusing to pay because 'They're not right'. Anyone that challenges them is 'raycis'.
But fuck Chinks for always siding with Niggers Politically, I hope the niggers close them down. Might make other gooks think about where their interests lie.

Oh that is how i figured the nail scam was the same as every other service dash scam and they keep being caught shoplifting at other stores. the bizarre thing is how come so many Asian's have black "beauty" and hair services other than hair and nails is a legit Vocational program in many Viet HS and JC