Mr. Cruz

The detective gave Mr. Cruz advice about the "demons" haunting him, and how Nick could have quieted them before they drove him to kill.
"Should have used marijuana and xanax, even illegally" - Nick, by his own admission, was too pussy to tell his doctor about his problems, although lets be honest, his doctor probably knew he was off - "to calm your anxiety and quiet the demons." he said.
Nick freaks out. Slaps his pale feet against the ground repeatedly. He does this every time the detective offers alternatives to Nick's poor decision making.
Nick is an unflinching mix of stupid, mad, and evil.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-sb-miramar-swat-cops-disciplined-20180307-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billiken
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Order_of_Jesters
chicago.suntimes.com/news/bud-billiken-day-parade-89th-year/
youtu.be/u1VaPS3dSBA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How could he shoot kids that don't exist at a school that never existed?

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-sb-miramar-swat-cops-disciplined-20180307-story.html

Attached: 1530328931729.jpg (1420x1824, 609K)

i wanted to hear about the shooting at the school and all they talk about is nigger demons and music

bumpalump

Attached: nikolas_cruz.png (480x600, 307K)

OK, so he definitely wasn't some kind of MK-ULTRA project.

Maybe instead of suggesting he smoke dope the Serrif Israel should have done something preventative. What is this shitty excuse-making?

Why hasn't the FBI explained yet why they didn't know about the Tsarneav brothers from that Brzenzki-funded foundation in Chechenya after being warned twice by Russia? Are they afraid of being fingered for Russian collusion?

poor little goblin

lol
the Boston bombing was the biggest fake out.

Attached: Craft_Team.jpg (1275x850, 1.13M)

>Maybe instead of suggesting he smoke dope the Serrif Israel should have done something preventative. What is this shitty excuse-making?
lmao @ law enforcement ever taking responsibility for anything

The answer is medication, these boyim need ta be drugged then nobody will hafta worry about it anymoah, except when they need larger and larger dosages of the medication to counteract their imbalances.

The cop told him to take weed and xanax? Am I reading this wrong?

If he were MK Ultra, his parents would recognise something. Let's ask them

Plus medication for the side effects of the medication they are already on

He is a fucking MKUltra product, now fuck off glownigger, you should be ashamed of what you do to unstable people, and it will all come out.

Attached: masonic shooting santa fe 2.jpg (1242x1253, 1.16M)

What you mean like conduct an actual investigation into a major school shooting? nahhhh, we'll just release this tape and hope they forget it all happened.

Srsly what are they doing. Just bringing this up to cause a media frenzy and set the stage for another inside job terror event as we get closer to the elections?

You're a faggot. He's a schizo. Right age, right background. You probably are too.
They're watching you know. Count the periods in my post. You see it dont you?

>you will recognize them by their boots

They usually say schizos shouldn't smoke weed. What does the medical industry have to say about this outrage?

>schizoposting
Kek

Attached: 664742A1-380C-43F1-A238-EBD4A3723185.jpg (1024x755, 110K)

He said he could have instead of letting his thoughts bring him to mass murder.

adopted parents were probably handlers. I cant even think of one photo with mom & the 2 kids together anywhere, which is a little strange

Those are both good ways to tip an unstable person into increasingly delusional behavior.

I want to feel his bulge.

he came from that Muslim camp in New Mexico

Kek. Fucking scary peeps believe this shit though!

American goblins have doctors?

none of this happened it's all apart of australian shit posting

Attached: 1532497882093.png (500x647, 528K)

you dipshit of course he is a schizo they pick them out and groom them for a shooting, they even have voice2skull tek, also where is his therapist now? always the same, the therapists disappear within the month, why? BECAUSE THEY ARE GLOWNIGGERS LIKE YOU

Attached: cia nigger 6.jpg (480x640, 111K)

>Sheriff (((ISRAEL)))

How about we stop posting thread going into vague detail without posting source or something that details what the fuck you're talking about.

Attached: delet.png (485x532, 302K)

FUNNY YOU BRING UP ALFRED E NEUMANN

because he's literally a FREEMASON MEME

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billiken
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Order_of_Jesters

OH AND THE SHRINERS/JESTERS had a parade in Chicago today!

chicago.suntimes.com/news/bud-billiken-day-parade-89th-year/

>Founder of the Chicago Defender, Robert Sengstacke Abbott, came up with the name ‘Bud Billiken’ as a way to organize the hardworking newsboys who sold the paper. It came from a youth section in the Defender, based on a fictional Billiken character –– a guardian angel of children around the world, according to the Bud Billiken website.

>Journalism
>"guardian angel of children"
>masons

things are starting to make sense now aren't they?

Clown world is far worse than you could ever imagine

Attached: banner-05.jpg (576x218, 131K)

also don't forget the shooter first spotted was wearing full protective gear, hence Cruz was definitely a patsy and didn't do it by himself

Attached: masonic shooting san bernardino.jpg (1905x1080, 111K)

>Should have used marijuana and xanax
He should have used mind-altering drugs?

This detective needs to go to prison.

>"Should have used marijuana and xanax, even illegally"

Bad advice, my man.

Thorazine is of use here.

Kids just a stooge. The fall guy for a domestic operation.

Btw, the BIlliken is also known as "the god of things as they ought to be"

Billiken was first created by a Jewess (((art teacher))) in the 1910s

Guess what it looks a lot like.... things as they ought to be according to who?

btw the number is 56% beacause 5+6= 11. a masonic number

Attached: 1507459468370.png (914x1208, 131K)

Whether an actor, patsy, MK ultra brainwashing victim or just straight up demon posessed, he was chosen for the job by Clown World because he's a human billiken

Based and redpilled

>evil
don't really think someone this stupid is capable of being truly evil. more like an aggressive wild animal

I watched the first 2 hours or so (listened)
That faggot did it, I'm convinced as of right now. I plan on listening to the rest to confirm, but he reacts like he's having a genuine panick attack and his bullshit story about demons is so fucking weak. He's a flaming sperg that slipped through the cracks. I feel bad for him, he was failed many times and without parents to guide him he got it in his head that he could become an hero by cop after leaving a mark on the world he hates. This is a mid video assessment.

Attached: 1533484762152.jpg (782x960, 47K)

no wonder they had the people dressed as clowns at charlottsville crash site + truck with shrines sticker + freemason lodge 1 streets away.

Attached: 1504083575825.png (1514x1000, 1.87M)

dude wait until you realize what clowns actually symbolize. they're LARPing as red headed cannibal nephilim giants

>stilts
>pale makeup, red hair dye
>oversized shoes
>love (eating) children

>no man stands so tall
>SO TALL

Attached: d1c81468-4f08-4774-a3ec-6820f9ecc095.jpg (450x383, 131K)

patsy

Didn't a bunch of Jesters get caught trafficking humans in Brazil or something?

Great point about the therapist. I’ve never considered that.

Attached: 952FC95B-EB62-4F94-A841-8249DAD7A7FA.jpg (174x269, 50K)

3 hour mark and the news starts playing. Kinda odd.
youtu.be/u1VaPS3dSBA

Docs have plot armor about disclosing things about clients. Might ask the doc's boss about the doc's past performance etc.

That cop should lose his job, extremely unprofessional and terrible advice to someone who is mentally ill. We are living in bizarro world

Don't forget it's richville, Florida. The amount of drugs they have flying around there is probably such a common thing that the cops ignore that they don't even think twice about saying that as part of a a man-to-man debriefing.

Just google this shit, spooky

That's crazy, cops in my city still treat drugs as a crime though they've stopped busting stoners and focus more on opiates, xanax and whatever drug the blacks are doing that makes them get naked and mutilate themselves in public (pcp maybe).

These days that's usually flakka.

Rich and high-drug areas the cops are usually in on it to some extent even if only under the excuse of grooming informants. Even in my small not too rich town you'd hear ever so often so-and-so's dad who works for the cops finally sat down one day and told his son to cool it with the dealing because he was getting up on the list, knowing full well word would get out so that a whole group of people that would include friends and neighbors would get the head's up.

So basically it's another reason to kill pedophiles as they create communists