Trump

Trump

Attached: 31DE960F-04C8-4BC3-8291-FE320C4226A1.jpg (750x533, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iS6e3ZTuxC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That must be why they released them so fast all the damaging can I have a coke comments what's my fucking name faggots

This is clearly a joke because he's apparently done all those things. It's sad he used to be on television and he doesn't get a check mark, not that he deserves it but neither do most of the people that have them. I miss mst3k.

this

So it's exactly the same as normal Trump in his speeches? Who gives a fuck

>More rumored smoking guns that will take trump down

Just fucking release the tape or stfu, sick of hearing democrat fantasies all the time with no delivery ever. just another pissgate until they actually provide something.

Attached: Drumph is Finished Loop.jpg (600x350, 60K)

Unless they prove Trump does have a Gorilla channel I dont give a fuck

Attached: 1480306644409.gif (300x223, 1.41M)

oh no a jewish man lies on the internet, what will the president do now

its over. just delete pol already

So Lisa Page shot down Russian collusion so now we're going to have an endless series of meaningless tapes? Do you think Trump will order a Pepsi in this one?

>the pee tapes
>the elevator tapes
>the omarosa tapes
>the russiagate tapes
>the manafort tapes
>the cohen tapes
>the russian hooker tapes
>the rubber ducky siberian tapes

What the FUCK is up with leftists and these "tapes". All of these are UNIRONIC, serious "videos" the left clamors about, yet none are either real, or, if they have actual audio, are fabricated or just normal conversations (re: trump saying "id like a diet coke please" in the cohen tapes).

And somehow
Some how.

WE are the conspiracy loonies.
Leftists NEED to be shot.

>Breaking: Sources say secret tape exists of Drumpf killing niggers and raping children while fisting Mike Pence and performing a Satanic ritual and singing the Russian anthem. Drumpf's presidency will not survive this bombshell.

>His presidency will not survive this.
>or this
>or this one
>or this thing
>or these remarks
>or this
>or this
>or this

This is bullshit but I believe it.

He can fuck a donkey, it won't change nothing

I BET THIS WILL BE BIGGER THAN THE PEE TAPE, GUISE

Attached: 300E80D2-D26C-4ADC-9D3D-4A372160B788.jpg (1428x784, 66K)

They just want this to be like Nixon

JUST RELEASE A TAPE EVERY DAY IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER
What a joke. Every other week a new tape and morons screaming this is the end

I knew Trump was a Democrat all along.

Attached: 18e.jpg (324x448, 106K)

I wish I could get roasted by the president. Those fuckers don't know how good they're getting it.

Hue's got the right idea

lmao, is this how liberals feel when someone posts about how this time they have incontrovertible proof obama's birth certificate was forged?

>1 post by this id

Attached: 1524102739967.gif (300x222, 1.85M)

Maybe. But that's actually grounds for removal from presidency... Unlike mean words

And yet Drumpftards will still support it or explain it away with mental gymnastics.

Sounds fake. He would never say such shit in front of a sheboon.

All blacks are hair triggered to flip out at political incorrectness.

THIS IS IT DRUMF IS FINISHED

SURELY THIS WILL BE THE LOAD TO END ALL LOADS

SURELY THIS HYSTERIC SCREECHING WILL FINALLY END TYRANT KING BLUMFS REIGN OF EVIL FASCIST KKK NAZI REIGN

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x258, 227K)

>any day now, the tapes will come out proving he's a racist/misogynist/anti-veteran/Russian stooge/meaniehead and Drumpf will be FINISHED
>Just you wait and see
These fucking leftists are almost as annoying as the tards who keep repeating 'hurr Hillary will go to jail any moment, this is the final bit of evidence'. It's getting boring watching morons on both sides grasp at straws.

> she's not inner circle
> she's black bitch with attitude
> college educated elitist black
> probably whiny like all such blacks

No way in hell he says anything sensitive around her. Probably why he kept her ass around, to speak like there is a bug in the room.

allegedly

No white dude is going to open up his heart and spill his heart out to some black bitch even if he's fucked her.

Guarantee the tapes are bullshit and the same stuff from speeches.

>>the rubber ducky siberian tapes
I need to see this one. Sauce please.

I got em but I can't share with you

drumpf is a total racist sexisy mysognist and also he hates white people

trust me I have the tapes they totally say this but no you can't listen

>not even verified
LAL

You retards he's passive aggressively listing stuff Trump already said

THE TAPES user
YOu CANNOT
IGNORE THEM

TV's Frank, now just a Democrat shill. Too bad.

Attached: 1517479988969.jpg (634x472, 70K)

The tape will be released at a strategic point, close to the next election. Trump will drop all his pedo stuff on the Dems too.

If it isn't obvious by now, Trump was trained SINCE BIRTH by his father on how to avoid this kind of "gotcha crap". Just in case there was something he didn't learn from his dad, then his mentor, Roy Cohn, retaught him all this crap x1000.

Trump has been swimming in the swamp since birth and all they have on him is that he likes (adult) pussy.

Attached: pepe_trump_cherry.png (700x700, 208K)

At which point Trump gets removed from every social network for posting child sexual content. No matter that there aren't naked children in it, but the feelings of the victims (who are probably chum in Hawaii by now) and their parents (who were warned not to speak up under threat of death) MUST! be protected.

>he likes (adult) pussy.
Such degeneracy!

It's the one where he orders a Ruskie to give Ernie a Columbian neck tie for trying to normalize illegal immigration by singing in Spanish to his rubber ducky that washed up on the shore.
youtube.com/watch?v=iS6e3ZTuxC8

Little brown faggot had it coming.

Attached: 1487175899502.jpg (810x749, 158K)

dumb frogposters

At this point, leftists are begging to be murdered in the streets.

Attached: zzmrnn4zx6z01.jpg (816x1024, 73K)

This is all it takes to get democrats excited for another 6 months, deluded into believing Trump is about to be indicted, a literal nobody on twitter making claims they can not substantiate in any way, not even citing a proper source.
Please do tell me how the fuck is the democratic party still a thing a this point? Aren't these faggots bankrupt all thanks to Hillary?

The pee tape?

finally after 3 years his campaign is over

"Apparently"

And still no dick pics. Le sigh. You know it must be yuge, or they would've released pics. The fact that they haven't is telling.

He's already hitler, this is a downgrade.

Well, he did use to be a Democrat.

Lol. If he's making sexist, racist comments, he's secured my vote again.

exactly LOL

NO YOU HAVE TO BUY MY TELL ALL BOOK FIRST AND GIVE TIME FOR ALEC BALDWIN TO DO THE TAPES FOR US

> His presidency will not survive this.

YOU HAVE THAT WRONG!!!

Attached: Dangan-Ronpa-image-dangan-ronpa-36311116-353-500.jpg (353x500, 45K)

When he survived 'grab em by the pussy' i knew nothing would ever defeat him.

Attached: 1532484179076.jpg (539x960, 101K)

>what does trump say? number 11 will shock you