Are "stand your ground" laws really such a good idea?

Are "stand your ground" laws really such a good idea?

Attached: asian vs black.webm (640x800, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1K-YkjNVDxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

holy shit! this is great documentation of black masculinity in action.

guarantee that black is a felon and shouldn't have a firearm (if not this video is proof of a felony). stand your ground is a great idea for law abiding citizens. unfortunately it is often used by blacks to try to get away with gang violence. it is a huge crime deterrent and also a constitutional right. every state should have it

Actually glad the nig shot her. Coalburners all deserve the same fate for their mental illness.

Attached: 1533447789848.png (472x472, 325K)

The cunt deserved it. What do you expect when you try to choke somebody?

Be so weak that you can't fight off a little girl with you black power fist

>WE WUZ KANGZ 4 SURE

Toll paid.

background on this

This was self defense.

look at her mannerisms she even acts like a nigger.

he escalated. she didn't have much of a grip on him with that "chokehold", and he could have easily gotten off the counter and neutralized her as a threat. She backed off when she saw the gun, shooting her would basically just be murder at that point.

Toll paid

>Crazy bitch angry at nigger
>Crazy bitch tries choking a nigger
>Nigger pulls gun, tells bitch to back up
>Bitch backs up, nigger still ends up shooting because his nigger brain thinks it was a good idea
>Bitch maybe shot? Who knows, and to be honest, who cares

she falls before he shoots this is a movie or fake

>did she died
looks like she got out of the way behind the cameraman by the time it was shot

this was for a video shoot dumb nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=1K-YkjNVDxc

fake vid

>this is a fake video but the argument could be made that this was a justified shooting,
notice how she attacked him wile there was a gun on the table, its no unreasonable to assume nogs life was in danger, when you are commuting a crime like assault or robbery you are forfeiting your right to life.
>1 post with this ID btw
saged

as soon as there are no more muslims or niggers in the world we won't need laws like that

shut up you kiwi cunt, go suck murray hewitt's knob

Shame both couldn't get shot

This. Otherwise, nothing of value was lost.

>and to be honest, who cares
this

lol I bet she said shoot me

Was the nigger injured or something?
Why didn't he just beat her?

How do you dumbasses even manage to breathe?

I fucking hate you people.

Attached: 1526595828446.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

Why would you agree to play the victim in this fake ass shooting?

Whats the story on this?

autistic gook got asked why he was being retarded and kicked an old woman

context?!?!??!

Oh fuck my sides.

>This man leads your local thot patrol

Nothing of value was lost, except one 9mm bullet

plot twist: this was filmed in straya

>and to be honest, who cares
sums it up

Only white people should own guns and of those it's preferable they be employed and have families and land.

Thots deserve to be shot

The only thing they left out was the nog holding the gun sideways.

This is what happens when your women challenge niggers.

This is why your women are coal burning whores.

We actively hunt down and disappear minorities that get uppity in my part of the world.

Attached: 1526839379935.webm (392x296, 768K)

>intentionally glorifying and monetizing gun violence

And how is this *better* exactly?

Your life is only forfeit if you threaten someone's life. Bashing someone's face, pointing a gun, etc.
Regardless,
>being threatened by an unarmed girl

Americans are too eager to "defend themselves" with guns.
This wasn't even a life threatening situation and a gun was pulled out like a candy. Guns are not toys.

why'd he chink out tho?

spoken like a true briton, god bless you faggot

its exaggeration of self defense and he used more force than required. when the girl backed down he wasnt in immediate danger anymore so from that point on the guy was committing an assault instead of doing self protection with some vengeance fueled motive.

I´d pretty much give two years of jail and 50 000 fine or if the bullets hitted the girl causing permanent damage 10 years and 700 000

guns Make America Great Again

Attached: 1530656110536.jpg (960x714, 33K)

Never said it was better. I was just trying to let OP know that it was for a music video because he clearly doesn't know the story behind it or is trying to hide it.

Woman is a local politician in BCs lower mainland who wants to stop corrupt chinese from laundering money in the real estate market. Red chinese agent shows up to give her a warning

>that get uppity in my part of the world.
Byron De La Beckwith " I killed that uppity nigger"

thats not stand your ground thats a nigger doing a dumb thing with a gun.

all i see are two niggers

>muh feels got hurt so I murdered a 90 pound girl
Black "men" are women with testosterone.

cuz we ou heer nigga nigga gnaw meen nigga we ou heer

Attached: nigssameasus.webm (1280x720, 1.52M)

is she ded?

yes

Canadians BTFO!

He's an African American so he doesn't have power. The moment the wh*te woman put her hands on the disenfranchised ethnic youth, she become a direct oppressor. He had every right to fight back against the manifestation of institutionalized racism.

I now understand why you need guns burger bros
that's scary

White boys are such pussies how are you gonna let a girl beat on you lmao don't call yourself a man g

Stand your ground is pretty great. The video you posted arguably isn't stand your ground, however. Pulling out the gun caused her to stop. Pointing it at her caused her to run. Firing a gun on a fleeing person? Murder.

Clean escape. This guy is a pro.

Bitch anit asian and that was a skit. Fake as fuck.

jesus fuck, these things are truly many steps below us on the evolution chain. Theyre so dumb and impulsive that theyd shoot someone dead just so they could steal their car and drive it around for an hour before being arrested.

>I was in danger of being beaten by a 90 pound girl
Black Feminity.

They are expressing their 2nd amendment rights. What wrong with that.

but black women also have a lot of testosterone

It's not about being in danger it's about putting hitches in their p lace. I'm so glad Pakistanis don't think like you. White bitch

he wasnt standing his ground, he had the ability to escape when she backed away, she no longer posed a threat

the nigger the noose

Also she's a tatted asian, it gets one just as well.

Guess thats why they look young for their age. She's 60.

Attached: Angela-Bassett-450x600.jpg (300x409, 22K)

>85iq

>I killed her because she hurt my feelings
That sure put her in her place. She'll never hurt your feelings again. Black pussies.

Impossible.
There are no funs in Australia.

Nothing of value was lost

BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL.
Asian mudshark got what she deserved.

>it's about putting hitches in their p lace
And he has now been put in a cage - his proper place :)

I think she got killed because she was hitting him. Would you let a man but yo u? Women are below men and deserve worse punishment so I'm glad she died

White .enjoy have testosterone then black women though and white men age like shut too

She could have been walking to her purse to get out her own gun. She already showed that she was aggressive and there was reason to believe that she would push the situation.

stupid nigger shot her while she was backing up, life in jail.
also the nigger robbed her if I remember correctly.

Attached: 1521479138080.webm (480x480, 2.94M)

yes

>he had the ability to escape
Stand your ground means you have no obligation to escape. It is the obligation of the person threatening you to leave. She attempted to leave, and he shot anyways, and so it is murder.

fucking niggers

>He was being viciously beaten by a 90 pound woman. He had no choice but to kill her because he was a Black "man"

So what's he supposed to do? Hitches who think they can go around hitting men deserve to di e so I'm not that stresse d. You're just some onions white boy rd about your opinion.

I would have wiped the floor with those nigger asses. You punch me, I'll punch you back, harder.

You sound like a pussy who's getting emotional.

Go try on a tampon.

This. He should have been charged with littering.

Coalburners and niggers need to die almost as much as bongs who object to killing coalburners and niggers.

thot BTFO hahahahahahahahha

I agree with proportional force in theory but you've got to take it case by case. Say the aggressor is way bigger than you or armed, and out to kill, even if he's any means necessary is fair. If he's the same size as me and comes at me unarmed I would rather give him a fair fight. You can't always judge intention so of course you should be in your rights to escalate violence in self defence.

>Illusions status on asian women ? [ ] Uncrushed [X] Crushed.

you have a cucked view of self defense .
i once used a negev machinegun to defend myself from rock throwers 300m away

I don't see how that's true.

Yeah well Israel has the right to defend itself because of the Shoah and you're my greatest ally. I fully support use of massed artillery against the families of Palestinians launching burning kites.
We Americans shouldn't have gun rights or freedom of speech though.

BASED AND REDPILLED!

Did they intentionally bring children in the battlefield to make you look bad ?

>Its okay if she hits and disrespects me because she has vagina
t. (((white))) male

I was expecting one of them to accidentally pull the trigger the entire time.

i thought it was because they are smaller,harder targets

Attached: 29594927_263371054204228_3219447496362363752_n.jpg (960x726, 69K)

TOLL=PAID

Attached: Aljoolson.jpg (180x266, 10K)