Brit/pol

>Brussels BLINKS in Brexit standoff… but Rees-Mogg warns May heading for ‘PITIABLE FAILURE'
express.co.uk/news/politics/1001482/brexit-news-theresa-may-jacob-rees-mogg-eu-deal-chequers-white-paper

>Ryanair strikes – which flights are cancelled?
thesun.co.uk/travel/6983704/ryainair-strikes-flights-cancelled/

>House of Fraser to fall into administration today with 17,000 jobs at risk
metro.co.uk/2018/08/10/house-fraser-fall-administration-today-17000-jobs-risk-7821580/

> Mountain or a molehill? Hill in the Lake District is reclassified as a mountain
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6045801/Mountain-molehill-Hill-Lake-District-reclassified-mountain.html

>Geraint Thomas returns to Wales after Tour victory
channel4.com/news/geraint-thomas-returns-to-wales-after-tour-victory

>Labour is now the true party of business
newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2018/08/labour-now-true-party-business

>Brexit: Half of Britons want final say in no-deal scenario, major new poll finds
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-new-poll-public-final-say-no-deal-scenario-a8485161.html

>Boris Johnson burka row critic receives abusive emails
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45139084

>House of Fraser calls in administrators
bbc.co.uk/news/business-45140874

>Caldey Island: 20 people claim monk abused them as children
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45084979

>NI libraries bring in £400,000 in book fines
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-45127753

>Lucy McHugh murder police make Facebook access request
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-45133349

Attached: 5.jpg (400x282, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6042829/Persimmon-fail-repair-time-buyers-dream-family-home-16-months.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HPuj6UISMhs
rt.com/news/435595-sanctions-economic-war-medvedev/
rt.com/news/435600-china-military-recruitment-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=NujlXgBmUoU
youtube.com/watch?v=m3zvVGJrTP8
publicwhip.org.uk/division.php?date=2016-06-07&number=13&display=allvotes)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg#Parliamentary_candidate_and_other_roles)
independent.co.uk/news/people/tory-backbench-mp-jacob-rees-mogg-failed-to-declare-interests-9923362.html
rt.com/business/435612-turkish-lira-record-low/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45146056
rt.com/news/435615-multiple-fatalities-in-canada-shooting/
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/725294/Schools_Pupils_and_their_Characteristics_2018_LA_Tables.xlsx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Moggreich when?

>voting for monarchy based wealth distribution
if you earn less than 100k a year, you should hang yourself. you self loathing peasant

will the rest of the tories back mogg?

>I didn't get where I am today without learning that work is a *total waste of time*

>GOODBYE REGGIE!

Attached: images(20).jpg (254x198, 5K)

I'm still sad MDE WP is cancelled lads
>if you earn less than 100k a year, you should hang yourself
Other than being a lawyer in London could you enlighten me on how to do this? Rather not run around in circles for the rest of my life.

Who is the British equivalent of Trump?

Who is the British equivalent of Hitler?

Who do you guys think you will get first?

Attached: Current Mayor of Sheiffeld.png (512x859, 499K)

>mfw the next financial crash sweeps away the few remaining town stores we have left

Attached: 1483067010033.jpg (807x659, 42K)

>Who is the British equivalent of Trump?
Katie Hopkins

>Who is the British equivalent of Hitler?
Tony Blair

>Who do you guys think you will get first?
Jayne Middlemiss

Attached: ken-diary-large_trans++Eircf1IJXxGlXQAQ-RxKS9xfTrqlfxTflPf7i6Kbp60.jpg (574x359, 23K)

ey chaps all muslim are scum and need to be deported. fuck the bobbie bobs come at me guvna

How do I get a qt baker Bengali waifu lads?

Attached: nadiya.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

The OP is a confirmed shill

WHY ARE TRIPFAGGOTS NOT BANNED FFS FUCK OFF

What does a really smart person sound like to a British person? It's always a brit for Americans, I wonder what it is for brits

hey kid, come over here. you want to try a little, free speech...?

Forgot pic

Attached: nadiya-h.jpg (2000x1000, 337K)

she was cuter with the baked goods. the holocaust never happened

>>Jayne Middlemiss
i'm not sure what he meant by get first
but yes

I bet she agrees that the holohoax is a lie

Attached: nadiyah.jpg (710x473, 51K)

fucking paki-loving anglo scum fuck off no one wants your shit here be gone already

I always suspected that Rowan Atkinson was secretly redpilled.

>Deanoboxes Exposed
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6042829/Persimmon-fail-repair-time-buyers-dream-family-home-16-months.html

Attached: 4EF40DAA00000578-6042829-image-a-21_1533807616213[1].jpg (634x423, 80K)

Gib qt English gf NOW

Attached: 1509676239455.png (657x657, 34K)

Reminder that energy drinks will give you gut cancer

100%

Energy drinks are pure fucking cancer

They will fuck your stomach up

>The Developer

Attached: 151799.gif (375x375, 168K)

just come and find one?
i think you'll have to come here so mum and dad can approve of you

Do they exist? Honestly asking, as I'm in a small northern town, so they might just all have moved away as soon as they could. There are some pretty lasses, but I've not met any that I would consider cute, and worse none that have any personality between 'vapid clubber cock carousel rider' and 'bitter roastie who either hates men or herself, if not both'. I'm just staying single until the right one comes along or I'm well off enough to trawl the churches of a foreign country for a tradwife who I have all the legal advantages over. Sounds harsh but I intend to keep my family together and that means I need my wife to value her vows either by being God fearing or just not wanting me to kick her out.

I think you would be right

Stormzy

youtube.com/watch?v=HPuj6UISMhs

Actually the extremely well spoken upper class stereotype would be a meme smart person here also. Most people don't sound like that type of person who'd voice over something on TV or be a classical actor.

Conversely something like a supermarket advert would often use a strong northern accent to seem like they're part of the common folk and showcase their deals.

scottish imo
unless they sound like mr nesbitt

>sound like mr nesbitt
that is wrong side of the tracks common
the well spoke folk of that area sound perfectly respectable
and if talking sense will convey the air of authority common to the scottish accent in general

CANZUK/pol/ Discord.

Invite sakuc62

Attached: 1520316746998.jpg (768x960, 188K)

i think i'm in this already

I don't do Discord. Too easy to get implicated in shit you had no intention of. Just takes one nonce spammer or troll.

>"The Jews have been hardened against Christ, against decency for thousands of years... They're gonna have to be annihilated, Eugene."

>"America is totally under control of the Jews, you know. I mean, look what they're doing in Yugoslavia... The Secretary of State and the Secretary of Defense are dirty Jews."

>"My main interest right now is to expose the Jews. This is a lot bigger than me. They're not just persecuting me. This is not just my struggle, I'm not just doing this for myself... This is life and death for the world. These God-damn Jews have to be stopped. They're a menace to the whole world"

>"I have a crazy quirk, Eugene. I like to say what I think. And if you're gonna work for the Jews, you can no longer say what you think. You can't say the holocaust never happened, for example. That is an absolute no-no. You can't say that circumcision is a crime. There are so many things you cannot say once you get on the Jewish bandwagon. … There used to be a lot of people like me, but little by little the Jewish spirit seems to be conquering all."

What did Bobby Fischer mean by this?

Attached: bobby vs 50.jpg (1400x1005, 139K)

>They're lying bastards. Jews were always lying bastards throughout their history. They're a filthy, dirty, disgusting, vile, criminal people.

>The United States is supposed to be a government of laws, not people. But that's a lot of shit. The United States is totally controlled by dirty Jews. And these are ruthless, lawless, criminal people. They've been mutilating their kids for thousands of years, cutting off a piece of their penis. That's illegal too, but that never stopped the dirty Jews.

>They are subhuman. They are the scum of the Earth. When you talk about Jews, you're scraping the bottom of the barrel of humanity.

>Jews hate nature and the natural order, because it's pure and beautiful, and also because it's bigger and stronger than they are, and they feel that they can not fully control it. Nature's beauty and harmony stands in stark contrast to their squalidness and ugliness, and that makes them hate it all the more. Jews are destroyers. They are anti-humans.

What a man

>We assume that geniuses are blessed creatures who don’t have to work hard to achieve their goals. Hard for us, easy for them. But Bobby as a kid – IQ pushing 200 – put in 10 to 15 hours a day of brain power and heavy concentration that would kill an ordinary person. (Or at least me.)
>The chess world was already well aware of this kid prodigy. But they were unprepared for him to suddenly go up against the acknowledged top player of the day in the United States Chess Championship. And win – at the age of thirteen. When asked what happened, he said, “I got better.”

Wew

The financial crash was part of the problem but the bigger problem is Tory governments allowing online giants to get away without paying taxes.
This puts your high street shops squarely on a unfair playing, it's no wonder they're all shutting down.

Plus, and lets be honest, most of us don't go to the high street except on 'days out with the family'. Or at least I personally don't. I can buy a 6-pack of socks for £3 on Ebay without ever going out. I can do a weeks shop at a supermarket and/or whoelsaler. Most high streets are comprised of take-aways, charity shops, niche (tobacconists, expensive clothes, art) shops, and shops that have to pay their rent and mark ups so charge an extra 20% of stuff you can get online. The last good deal I got from the high-street was nearly a decade ago on the Battlestar Galactica DVD boxset because that branch of HMV was selling off old stock or shutting down, I forget which.

It's dead Jim. And it is sad, I agree. Facts are just facts.

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

ROXIT MEANS ROXIT
GO HOME SW*DIANS

rt.com/news/435595-sanctions-economic-war-medvedev/

Fuck off with Vaegirshill shit

Bore off you slime.

Fuck off with this gaymer speak

t. Sw*dian

Attached: Mb+memes_9005c8_6216143.jpg (664x1153, 213K)

On any Guardian article about race or immigration I'm reliably one of the commenters who will get one of the most upvotes. They've tried to ban me in various ways and discourage me from using the site, but I never even come close to breaking any of the community rules so I think I'm still winning the battle

Londonfrog here. I woke up an hour ago and have been aimlessly browsing the internet since. I'm going to drink coffee while reading, then go to the gym, then walk around in central London (maybe somewhere other than usual) and then more coffee but really I have no idea what to do today.

Likewise user. Poortherner. Had a cold and just drank a half-bottle of Amaretto medicinally and because I woke up at 3am. Can't drive now and no where to go anyway today, so guess I'll just watch some Trek reruns for the next five or six hours.

rt.com/news/435600-china-military-recruitment-video/

I had a dream that I accidentally doxxed myself on brit/pol/ last night, it was really vivid.

Which film had the better soundtrack, Interstellar or Bladerunner 2049?
youtube.com/watch?v=NujlXgBmUoU
youtube.com/watch?v=m3zvVGJrTP8

Not watched either yet, and I like to keep the soundtracks in the context of the movie rather than judging them solo. Suppose I should pick up B2049 soon. No excuse not to.

Watch Interstellar in a dark room with no distractions.

I didn't cry in probably the last 18 months, but I watched Interstellar a few days ago and I cried several times throughout. I don't know what it is about that film but it is so fuck good. Very stirring.

Thanks user. Wasn't on my list, but I will.

The docking scene is good.
The ending is stupidly confusing.

Rowan Atkinson was one of the only celebs to take a stand against the original hate crime laws.
He practically stood alone trying to oppose them.

Is Brexit going ahead? Or are you guys gonna still get fucked?

Start joining the Conservative party.

Look at what Brumpf has done to the GOP or Kurz to the Austrian Conservatives. If more people with proper Conservative nationalist ideology join the Tories then we can mould the party in the right direction.

Another day in paradise.

Attached: justanotherday.png (860x773, 277K)

Brexit will never happen, who are we kidding?

would i make a good tory?
i'm pretty good at being patronising

Same desu, although I'm """working""" from home today. Shall we all meet up on Tooting Common for a picnic?

>muh high street
>muh naughty amazon
>muh bookies
>muh pound shops
the 'high street' should die.
cant wait to see argos, poundstretcher and the rest disappear to be replaced by local crafts/food shops instead.

amazon is lowering prices and cleaning up the high street.
god bless em.

>Staff helped the victim off the train, implication that her journey was cut short
>suspect stayed in the train and wasn't arrested
Sounds legit. Every time I pass through York station the Transport Police office might as well not be there, as its rarely staffed. Slightly off topic, but same for the Chaplains office, which has been bothersome if I wanted to stop and pray somewhere quiet.

Where the mother and child white?

it made me dizzy imagining it

>replaced by local crafts/food shops instead.
in relaity it will be lyca mobile shops and plastic paki tat shops

One thing i dont get is why there is so many betting shops evreywhere, even my grandad bets online nowdays

Attached: file.png (909x1021, 878K)

Attached: 1508301284292.png (327x376, 246K)

>Reminder that Mogg voted in favour of the Snoopers Charter, despite depicting himself as some sort of traditional conservative or classical liberal against increased state power and defender of British institutions and traditions.
(publicwhip.org.uk/division.php?date=2016-06-07&number=13&display=allvotes)

>Reminder that Mogg is a notorious carpet-bagger and stood in seats from Scotland to Shropshire to Somerset before he actually won a seat.
(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg#Parliamentary_candidate_and_other_roles)

>Reminder that Rees-Mogg is just another corporate puppet-in-parliament. In his case lobbying for corporations, including degenerate tobacco companies, without declaring an interest
independent.co.uk/news/people/tory-backbench-mp-jacob-rees-mogg-failed-to-declare-interests-9923362.html

>Reminder that the Parliamentary Conservative Party is little more than a lobbying club for large corporations.

Attached: Rees Mogg Whats the Point.jpg (413x259, 20K)

he cares more for the country than the whole of the treasonous labour party combined.

(((Green)))

Attached: green.png (578x420, 56K)

Reminder that immigration rose to 650’000 under the tories

>tfw Bannerlord will never be released

Attached: 64364407.jpg (298x403, 107K)

fixed price betting terminals/gambling addicts is the only real money spinner they have. hopefully most will disappear once new legislation kicks in.

i never really understand the desire to 'save the high street'. if amazon and tesco can do everything cheaper, let them.
Fewer shops = less temptation to spend.

is that net?

families need homes you racist the uk is only 5% built on WAHEY

Attached: 4EF3A72000000578-6042527-image-a-8_1533801522743.jpg (634x445, 95K)

No, it’s 300k net but that doesn’t take into account illegals of which no-one knows how many there are.

>no Rhodoks

> "making a joke about religion is very different than making fun of religion"

Explain.

Studies already show doomsday scenarios and then you remember illegal immigration doesn't factor in to their predictions of "Britian will be non-white by year X".

rt.com/business/435612-turkish-lira-record-low/

There's a kid in my area that looks like the chubby shit on the right and he constantly shoplifts cokes and chocolate from the co-op

also the poor genetics of the girl on the left lol

Attached: scape laugh.jpg (817x857, 63K)

habbening in canada
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45146056

are the saudis flexing their muscles?

rt.com/news/435615-multiple-fatalities-in-canada-shooting/

Beat me to it.

Could just be another isolated incident from the religion of peace.

25% of kids in primary schools in England are non-white, another 9% are non-British whites.

If things aren’t sorted out by the mid 2020s it’s all over for us.

>25% of kids in primary schools in England are non-white,

Attached: Memes.png (1920x1156, 299K)

A lot of them will die in the upcoming wars and financial crises.

What was the date we become a minority?

Don't they know about the gun laws?

Actually, if you're talking about white British specifically, it's 66.1% for 2018, white is 73.9%.

White British become a minority in 17 years mate.

That's for the general population, not just students.

Source for those specific numbers?

heard some thunder
dark clouds rolling in
winds picking up

bless

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/725294/Schools_Pupils_and_their_Characteristics_2018_LA_Tables.xlsx

It’s fucking horrifying. I’m a Scotkek but I see more and more pavement apes up here as well. We’re all on a one-way ticket to oblivion on this island.