Dear all people who consider themselves "White nationalists/supremacists"...

Dear all people who consider themselves "White nationalists/supremacists". Do you guys actually take the time to think about what you stand for? Asians, Africans, Europeans, Middle eastern people are all human. We are from the same planet. Whenevrr you think about the typical "White supremacist" it is always an unattractive image of a lazy, digusting people who seem to dont know what they are fighting for. People of European descent these days have a horrible reputation, thanks to you people. We get called cracker, white trash, etc. If we were just to be happy with each other, no matter our race we would have a much better world. No hideous politics or violence. Everyone would be equal. Whites aren't dying and will never be gone, this is just a untrue theory made to aggravate people who believe in this and make people dislike people European even more. Cultural Appropiation wouldn't exist if people would accept all cultures in and share with them like it was bound to happen. This world would be much peaceful if people stopped giving into bullshit theories. They are meant to make you angry. The image of people of European descent in Europe, America, Canada and other countries would be more positive if we accepted others and their rich culture. There will be a war in the future against whites. You can already see all the hate against European descended people in countries such as South Africa and America. You are letting your opposers win.

Attached: international-group-happy-people-hugging-diversity-race-ethnicity-concept-smiling-men-women-over-blu (800x529, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vjmpublishing.nz/?p=9168
youtube.com/watch?v=ecm0WbuYn9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

>muh image

Muh fuck yourself.

Are you mad that I'm right
Yes you are

Whites are literally the most accepting people on the planet you fag. Too accepting.

You people are the reason why people hate whites

im not even a white supremacist but go fuck yourself op. demographic stability is being destroyed on purpose and its displacing ethnic european populations that have a right to exist.
meanwhile every species has done slavery, whites didnt even do the most slavery. that award goes to the people living in north africa who enslaved my white ancestors in the barbary slave trade you never heard about.

Except the extremiests who ruin it for those people

Then do something about it in a good nonviolent way

Cool, I don't hate anyone, but I object to low IQ crime causing barbarians being imported by the millions into my country every year.

Dear Cancer
Shoot yourself in the face

You‘re not his mom, so shut it homo.

This article explains the ethnonationalism spectrum: vjmpublishing.nz/?p=9168

No you're just a dumbass disloyal traitor, trying to bait to mask the fact deep down, you're a disloyal traitor, shitposting tired crap.

What did whites do to make you so butthurt, exactly? Be better humans than your brown hut-dwellers? Did they not give you enough gibs, OP? Do you need your nigger allies to get the gibs you want? Are you that much of a big gay failure?
Why are you so horny for inviting in less useful citizens to leech and protest for unique treatment? Why do you need to fight for alien people that view themselves as an outside group? Are you a traitor? Does being smug discount your being disloyal?

Then DO something about it in a way people will understand you and do it in a non violent way

Here's a (you) for the effort op

Then you will live with people coming into your country and remain a coward and people will laugh at your short term existence

They are, they are spreading the truth about non whites lol

Traitor to what?

Yeah and make everyone hate Europeans

There is no proof that white people genuinely want to live with non whites. See pic related. People are tribal.

Attached: 1529220117897.jpg (1024x737, 143K)

Love all my spicbros and Asians. Don't know enough nigs to say, but prolly not.

Your own people. Your own family. Your own nation. Pretty much everything you can turn your back on, you'll do it because you fall in with brown people to try and welch out what you can get from it. Nothing more. That's really all you are. There's nothing noble about it.

I'm not racist, racism is a crime and crime is for black people.

This is only in one city but people in america have always been segregated still to this day. Which is why this need to change. Instead of being isolated from other cultures we should learn to listen and earn their trust

gay

fuck that. our race is systematic being destroyed. if stormfags upset you more than your race being destroyed you're exactly what's wrong with the white race. if there is a war I would rather die fighting then go gently into the night with all this we are the world shit. we never asked for any of this but now they can reap the fucking whirlwind. they caused this.

This

>a bloo bloo feefee
Pathetic and disgusting.

Attached: 1531681168951.jpg (640x480, 54K)

>you can already see the hate

Good. Fuck every shitskin and slanty on the planet. Oh and fuck OP, he's a complete faggot

I literaly never heard any asian or poo hate on Whites except for the virgins here on Jow Forums

Everyone hates the Nogs, those are the ones fighting everyone in the upcoming RW

we cant be happy with each other when the others are trying to literally steal our money to keep buying drugs
i only get along with whites and asians

There is only two things to learn.
Us vs them.
Traitors die first.

Attached: 1533831661994.jpg (960x717, 401K)

>Asians, Africans, Europeans, Middle eastern people
all have ethnostates.

If my own people cant learn to be with other cultures or walk by them daily without caring that they are of different skin tone and just acknowledging them then I don't mind being a "traitor" If you want to defend your European countries then DO IT. Don't be making promises you cant keep and dont start war and be peaceful. You will lose more people and more war will eventually come with it causing chaos

Chinks drive around murder vans and eat dogs
Africans use child soldiers and burn people alive
Muzzies stone rape victims and blow themselves up
Spics funnel drugs and behead those that oppose them
Pajeets shit in streets and "cleanse themselves" in rivers of trash

But whitey's the bad guy

Attached: deathatthedoor.gif (500x296, 1013K)

multiculturalism doesn't work. it's never worked. I hate to hurt your feelings but it destroys social capital and breeds nothing but distrust. if you think we need to be together let's see how that worked out when King Nigger's HUD started building projects in middle class neighborhoods. flood. that being together bullshit bred more hatred then you can possibly imagine. you're living in a utopian fantasy.

For posting in Jow Forums you must be 18 years old and have a brain.

Now fuck off

>Complain
>Doesn't post solutions
ok

Daily reminder that actual Germanic Nazis engineered the Moon Rockets

Mate, how's it now in France? I know Paris is still a shithole, but how's other cities?

>my own people

Fuck off we don't want spineless faggots like you. You and those of your ilk will be hung from street poles when Europeans awaken properly

peaceful while they replace us. what do you think will happen? maybe you should look at South Africa.

That's the bad side of every culture, every culture has bad things about it but every culture has great unique things.

pretty sure there is a distinct difference between the two that you are unaware of or willfully ignorant of. White nationalist, or any kind of nationalist really, is just pride in your race/country. They want the best for themselves, but still respect the existence of other races/nations, especially those seeking the best for their own as well. Kind of separate but equal mindset. Supremacy, as the word implies, would be whites, or any race put before the word, seeing themselves as superior and seeking to elevate themselves above others. They'd tear down others to ensure they are at the top

Name one (1) good thing about sub Saharan African culture

You are sad, very very sad I feel sorry for you

>sorry for you
Don't be. More and more Europeans are waking up daily to the threat you pose. You will not be spared, faggot.

Folklore, music, tradition they have

You nasty little shit. Learn to be with other cultures? Neither do the fucking brown people, you piss stain. They self segregate. Everyone Does. They see themselves as a group. Again, Everyone, Does.

They're only here because our cultures Succeed, and they can leech off of it by demanding access to white people, you useless twit. And you only support them because you're a traitorous shit. Nothing more.

We, aren't There, where they come from, because it's of no particular good to us. They don't have anything to offer. They're more "intolerant" than we are. They wouldn't like us being there. They just happen to suck and be inferior and thus their cultures are inferior. Thus why they come here.

Go tell them, to "learn" you faggot. They could use the improvement. Whites don't need your assorted niggers.

It survivable for now. Our shitskins are pretty tame compared to other countries. They bark a lot but few bite. Since they arent armed to the teeth like in the US, and because our cops do their jobs unlike many western countries.
Still, its the only reasons. Shitskins are everywhere the same.
What is frightening is the niggers breeding like rabbits. It has to be stopped. Well, it will one or another since the economy cannot sustain infinite gibs.
Overall, france is horrible, or pretty enjoyable, depending if you are in a white neighborhood or not.
The little piece of shit Macron oc works hard to try to spray migrants all over the country to change that and force us to have to live with subhumans everywhere.

You raging autist, how do you fall for this b8

Attached: 1528445440958.jpg (658x662, 64K)

>folklore
lmao, no.
>music
lmao, no
>tradition
lmao, like raping women and children? Noice try

Your destructive behavior is stupid. I don't pose any threat you are brainwashed and traumatized

Then why do you feel like they constantly owe you something? Admit it, you're progressive agenda is a rediculously disguised assult on the white and jewish race.

>brainwashed and traumatized
>said the faggot

Nice projection, you fags are traitorous losers, get a life

Why cant you at least try and stop judging by a small portion of people. I have lots of arab and brown friends they are some of the kindest, gentleist most welcoming people ive ever met

>what is an anecdotal fallacy

lmao, faggots are dumb

I don't care about your hateful spite. Just learn to love others and reason with them instead of being so hostile. Learn to reason with people you dont agree with. Enjoy life as it is instead of dwelling on things you hate. Your personality will get mulch better

You may not be ethnonationalist, but your conquerors will be.

Not all of us want to quietly surrender you homo. Start lifting, stop being a fucking cuckold. Look into the eyes of the refugee men, the arabs, the blacks, latinos and mutts. They have hatred there, its being kept down for now because enough people like you are surrendering and betraying your brothers which is giving them more ground. Resistance isn't easy, resistance won't be televised our trending on twitter. Resistance is dangerous.

Keeps me in practice, pussy. I know it's fake. I myself like to larp I'm cereal. This aids-beast is decently good at it. Also I don't respect your anyway, so go kys. You aren't that wise.

The problem with larping is, a small part inside of you, truly becomes whatever it is you're masquerading as.
Whatever that part in OP is, it should be confronted and pulled out by tweezers. You don't want to become the beast whose skin you wear.

You sound uneducated as well. Stop afflicting others. Reason

The problem is that the other peoples don't seek to just live alongside each other without differentiating between race or culture. Only whites have convinced each other to do that. The rest still look out for their own people's interests.
The reason whites are facing so much hate and defamation is exactly because they are taking it like a bitch and refusing to stand up for themselves.
Your fantasy of equality and coexistence is delusional. In reality, when whites lose power and become minorities in their own countries they will just be treated worse than ever. Because that's what happens in the real world, if you give up power over yourself you're just begging to be taken advantage of and abused.

just try to argue with their worldview at some Point and not just nod and say yes to all the shit they spew
I was friends with Iranian Diaspora in munich But im not that crazy that i would go into the Arab places around here

Hello kike.

Attached: Winnie the Sparde.jpg (325x244, 16K)

>love others and reason with them
>reasoning with sub 80IQ subhumans from he middle east and Africa

Are you fukn stupid? Are you even fukn trying? They want what we, Europeans, built and developed. They, shitskins and slantys, are leeches who move to European countries for wealth. You are a traitor to the people of Europe and we will not forget.

I'm not surrendering. I even said if you are going to prove a point do it but not in a hateful way

>are all human.

No.

Lmao you never lived near to arabs, right? Now let me speak me, they don't respect private property, they come believing all here is for them. They don't try to learn the language or integrate in any way. They have stolen several times to my father, which is a farmer, and for that reason he had to buy a shotgun, because now he as fear of them.

I'm not jewish

i'm not a WS but lots of ppl on here are and this argument is sit tier because its the default that were taught when we go to school, they heard this argument all their lives and still became a WS despite that, you will never change a single WS's mind with this

>using an anecdote as an argument
>calls others uneducated

lmao, stop being a fukn retarded and afflicting me with your faggotry

You fail to grasp the German essence. It‘s our favourite pasttime to Swing between left and right extremism, cleansing all oposition in the process and then violently imploding. Everything we do is being remembered by history. Can you say the same for yourself and your ilk? I think not.

YOU ARE AN ISLAMIC/JEWISH SHILL TRYING TO SLIDE THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE TRAINING FACILITIES SET UP IN AMERICA TO TRAIN SCHOOL SHOOTERS. I'M FUCKING FUMING>

Attached: 1533100615924.png (449x365, 172K)

Kathy Griffin

I've had many Arab friends. They are some of the nicest people I know. Ive met random strangers who were Muslim, very kind people who mind their own business

>Yes the lazy ugly white identitarian.
The perception of the basement dweller is what you can find on Tumblr where they actually try to look weak because being jacked is "flashy"

Attached: 0_QpvTkuqs7ePwqdZ-.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

Whatever you say.

People are usually quite nice when you are giving them things.
Tell them they no longer have access to the benefits of white societies and watch the mask slip

>anecdotes
You are a fukn loser, lmao

>pic related
>better than your stupid cunt anecdote

Attached: 1447970764567.jpg (1464x1665, 556K)

>very kind people who mind their own Business
youtube.com/watch?v=ecm0WbuYn9w
I Agree, Based and redpilled

And do you look like him? At least his arguments are less hateful than yours

Answer my question. Do you live near arabs? It's not the same

Once the older generation dies, you have no support left fag

A real head. The good answer is :
A nigger.
Why dont you want to live with these wonderful cultures user ? Can you feel the love ?

Attached: omnomnom.jpg (494x706, 99K)

I've seen many white people who do the same to jews ive seen jews do the same to muslims, so? If there was less tension between the cultures nothing like this would happen in a perfect world

Yes I do, i have a muslim family who lives in the same neighborhood as me and they keep to themselves and are kind

this is the lived experience argument right? Because I have personally encountered x that must mean x must be the norm everywhere. This doesn't take into account any of the filters ppl pass through before they meet you ie: if you go to a good university most of the ppl you meet will be good students, if you live in a nice neighborhood most of the ppl you meet will be, or be the children of, good life skills, sorry for english

I am not on the left or the right

Race matters. It is not any surprise that the abstraction known as "liberty" is found only in white countries. We are all human, but a lot, if not most are fucking retarded and happen to be non white.
Nonwhite individuals that assimilate to white culture are an unnatural phenomenon, because they would have never been that way in their own country.
White people are just better. If the europeans get such a bad rep for it, maybe shitskins should fuck right back to their own country. Equality is against the fundamentals of liberty, and I will always consider myself better than some mongrel dweeb inbred (pakis marry their first cousins) barbaric nigger.
>if your opponents kill you, you win
Nice.

Attached: 43ce674ec13994e5d9355f1b856c35c6ddb5765dc22be1e0e9403ae53f591cc0.png (650x648, 372K)

All your arguments are from the left you dumb faggot

Well he asked me, so I answered

Only if we keep them seperated

tl;dr

Attached: 1491951266520.jpg (620x372, 35K)

Okay but it's just one family or it is an entire neighborhood?

I don't identify with any political party or organisation. Politics turns people into hateful people with no remorse for other people who aren't like them. The people in this thread prove it

>We are from the same planet
Nonsence. Arabs are from Planet Shit.

Attached: Souspicious.jpg (637x421, 183K)

>gets called cracker by non whites
>blames whites instead of non whites who are attacking him
low iq predicted this

arabs not an arab family, for ever 'nice' arab you meet there a 50 here in paris who are grabbing women in the metro, urinating in public, aggressively selling stolen goods and starting fights

>africans... are all human
Failed out of the gate.