You don't belive in freedom of speech

If you say you believe in freedom of speech you are fucking lying.

Conservatives, if there was a full on communist rally that a university said "we won't host this because of their message" would you jump to their defense and yell "STOP VIOLATING THEIR FREE SPEECH!!!!"

Answer: No

If a Feminist was barred form speaking at a university would you rally to support her freedom of speech?

If someone was banned off the InfoWars website for violating the terms and conditions would you accuse InfoWars of censoring speech?

This also applies to the left, If you say you support freedom of speech you are fucking lying. you support speech you agree with but not freedom of speech.

Stop fucking lying to yourself and stop lying to others. Be a fucking man and admit your a bias brainwashed sheep who only supports what you like and wants to censor what you don't.

Remember a large swath of Trump supporters want Trump to be able to close media outlets he doesn't like so you can't fucking say you support free speech.

Attached: 29295666271_c9e0309d1b_b.jpg (740x400, 25K)

this post has so much strawman, it was banned in california

>one (1) post by this id

>Conservatives don't believe in some faggy rules that (((we))) have set up. Whaaaaaaaaa.
Get fucked faggot. You're allowed to have free speech as long as there is equality in the public space. That means, you're not allowed to censor anything or deplatform anyone. Adhere to those rules and you can talk, until then go be a kike on reddit.

so you wouldn't defend the freedom of speech of a commie or a femiqueer dyke?

I'm not the one claiming to be a freedom loving liberal.

I don't need to. They are the ones currently dominating the public discourse.

>want Trump to be able to close media outlets he doesn't like
I'm against this. Trump should make a law to change thesee media logo to contain "fake news networks" and let them do whatever they want.

>Get fucked faggot. You're allowed to have free speech as long as there is equality in the public space. That means, you're not allowed to censor anything or deplatform anyone. Adhere to those rules and you can talk, until then go be a kike on reddit.
What part of this did you not understand? Go advocate for Alex Jones and all the countless other banned rightwingers so they can get back on their accounts, until then go be a shill somewhere else.

it's a rhetorical question, triple nigger.
how do we force private companies into providing platforms for people they don't want on their platform, then? Government intervention? Law?

Free speech applies to people, not commies. Sage OP, Sage.

Free speech is an absolute. It is a right. It does not apply in specific circumstances only. Your pathetic straw man arguments don't work. Why would I want to stop leftists embarrassing themselves? After all that is what happens every time they open their mouths.

lol

this bong actually answers the question

>only supports what you like and wants to censor what you don't.
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Attached: 312323423.jpg (720x917, 70K)

I honestly feel like you Jews and libshits actually cannot believe me when I unironically say that all freedom of speech should be allowed

ESPECIALLY stuff I disagree with and think is retarded, like communism.

Attached: viper.jpg (600x600, 37K)

any good Stalinist would agree with you.

This is some decent handcrafted bait. You come up with it yourself?

At this point, nobody obstructs the speech of far radical leftists. Even if they go into full unironic white genocide mode. So there's nothing to defend there, everything is allowed and even endorsed already.

Conversely, even moderate right wing opinions, such as opposing illegal mass migration, are literally censored everywhere.

Finally, Infowars is not a monopolists.

>Conservatives, if there was a full on communist rally that a university said "we won't host this because of their message" would you jump to their defense and yell "STOP VIOLATING THEIR FREE SPEECH!!!!"
Answer: Universities can invite whoever they want. When they cancel right-wing speakers, we call them pussies, we don't say they're violating the first amendment.
When leftists bang on the windows of auditoriums where speakers are trying to give their lectures - THAT is a violation of the first amendment.
The university dis-inviting a speaker is not a violation.
>If someone was banned off the InfoWars website for violating the terms and conditions would you accuse InfoWars of censoring speech?
Answer: How is this relevant? Are you implying InfoWars violated Spotify's and YouTube's terms and conditions?
>If a Feminist was barred form speaking at a university would you rally to support her freedom of speech?
Answer: see the first.

All the left can do is project.
Brain scans show the reality.
Leftists are full of hate for the right and show an over-abundance of brain activity in the fear center during decision-making.
Right-wingers are simply disgusted by the left.

The fun part:
When experiencing intense emotions, particularly rage, fear, and hate, the decision-making focus of the brain migrates to the amygdala, forcing an IQ drop of 10-15 points.
When experiencing disgust and pride, there is no migration of decision-making.

The even funner part:
Studies (actual studies) have tracked IQ across every social metric there is. Yet... we see no analysis on how it influences voting. Leftist university courses have been shown to be ridiculously illogical and indoctrination-based.
As the majority of people making more than $35K/yr are Republican, and the only statistic they'll release regarding voting tendencies is university graduation and not actual IQ, and because the most closely related correlation across tens of thousands of samples is IQ and income,

I would take no action to hinder their speech. I dont need to fight for their rights, they are trying to take away mine.

Communists aren't people

con't (2)
it can be safely conjectured that Republicans have, on average, higher IQs than democrats. Maybe only 5-10pts, not that big a deal.
Not a big deal... until you remember rage, hate, and fear driving IQ down 10-15 points.

The funnest part (follow the proof):
1) An IQ of 85 or lower is retarded.
2) Democrats are, almost definitely, slightly below-average IQ
3) Democrats are indoctrinated to feel rather than to think, driving their IQ down 10-15 points.

If you're a democrat, I might have to spell this one out for you...
Being a democrat means you're a little bit stupid.
Being an emotional democrat means you are literally retarded.

Slightly fun part:
Most rust belt states IQs are 7+ points higher than CA or NY. Basically, coastal liberals are literally half-retarded compared to midwesterners.

>Most rust belt states IQs are 7+ points higher than CA or NY
now you're just being silly user

Attached: IQ by State.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

n

Attached: map_626px.jpg (626x442, 73K)

o

Attached: illiteracy by state.jpg (550x350, 90K)

p

Attached: n.png (1022x800, 502K)

The 1st amendment restricts the government from limiting speech. Not privite entities or even universities

Fuck your hypotheticals. saged

To be honest I think everyone one should have a voice, and instead of silencing someone who is wrong maybe one should rather disprove them with their own freedom of speech

Who are you to speak for me, faggot?

You're just projecting your weakness and insecurity onto good men, faggot.
None of us are against free speech, because we have the truth on our side. When we were allowed to speak our minds openly and without faggot jannies, we won the internet as a whole easily. Reddit, believe it or not, was being won over by people just like us - those who value truth, virtue, and what is right - until that kike fuck spez inorganically forced the entire platform to shill for hill dawg. If we were to be allowed to grow our own news network, it would eclipse the current kike networks in a matter of weeks.
We are those who seek truth and truth is what kike fucks fear most of all, so they censor it by censoring us, and only giving voice to their sheeple.
I welcome commie rallies because then people see just what those people are.
Feminism, even without our being able to criticize them, does enough damage to themselves.
If we were allowed a fair voice in things, we'd dominate all, and a part of your faggot mind knows this.

They should be covered, actually.

Tell me, what exempts twitter from laws that are specific to publishers, who DO have restrictions placed upon them?

Attached: 1532395445789.png (625x626, 111K)