Based African American woman lays in to bad Jew on the subway

The African Americans are waking up to the Jews and are not very happy with them.

>Black woman goes on angry rant against Jewish man on subway

nypost.com/2018/05/28/black-woman-goes-on-angry-rant-against-jewish-man-on-subway/

Attached: African american owns jew.jpg (632x367, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9aKUMeu8Gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i have negro fatigue so i didnt watch that video.

didn't miss anything, fat stupid BT1000 Negress bitches about oppression. Jew trys to play MUH 6 Gorrilion card to shut her up and she counters with JEW ship owners shipping slaves.

It is quite funny to watch

African Americans WOKE AF

youtube.com/watch?v=X9aKUMeu8Gc

It's an older video so you probably saw it already

>sheboon chimping out at random passenger about how she's being opressed
More news at 10

Attached: images (29).jpg (387x380, 13K)

>more (((news))) at 10

Thanks. Had you not posted this I wouldn't have watched.

I actually expected a nigress making a freestyle diss rap and speaking ghetto like AYYY NOSEBOY U BE LIKE REYCIST N SHIT NIGGA BITCHASS FOOOL, but instead she was saying Judaism is not a race, and althought she was raging and crying muhh opression I was quite impressed,with the logical thinking lightyears ahead from the average nig,she is literally the nightmare of the jews the Afrikkkan Amerrikkkan goblino

Le based black man

Same, I was disappointed that she doesn't realize they are a different subspecies though and not a **religion**. It's kind of a good metric to determine who is white, just find out if they have any non-white friends and they are probably Jewish.

Starting to get this feel

Just step on their foot really hard and they will go "oy vey" instead of "ouch".

Germans did this to people they thought were spys. They would step on their foot by accident and Instead of yelling the german word for ouch they would say it in english as a reflex.

comments lul. Funny how quick Jews will turn on their black "minority allies".

Change the sheboon into a white man and this would be national news covered all day long by the media

This is the fate that awaits the ((((CHOSEN)))) by their negroid, latrino and immigrant subjects.

They will start eating them alive in the metros, then the streets, then the whole country.

Their white skin makes them a target, yelling "OY VEY IM JEWISH" will only make them harder.

>she counters with JEW ship owners shipping slaves
I wonder if she got the infographic from here?

>Based African American woman
Sure it's not just another nigger chimping out?
I'm not convinced.

>Change the sheboon into a white man

Done :^)

Attached: white americans.jpg (1580x3391, 1011K)

Have the kikes really thought this through mass importing and emporwing these creatures that will turn on them in a heartbeat? Lmao.

Kikes live for short term gain. They're blinded by greed and cannot see long term.
I've interacted with some, they're all living Jow Forums caricatures.

Well no shit, it’s not like (((they))) own the media

Why are we letting black women do our dirty work Jow Forums?

They do the jobs we don't want to. SJW's were right all along.

The story about the golem turning on its creator isn't a Jewish cautionary tale for nothing.

ashkenazi jews is a race dumb fuck this nigger is dumb