Is he a fed or simply a fucking retard?

Is he a fed or simply a fucking retard?

Also what's the average IQ of his fanbase iyo? more or less than niggers?

Attached: 424.png (906x607, 1016K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>replying to leaf threads

t. low IQ patrick little fanboy

Jesus, what a fucking sperg.

Attached: 1505423136255.jpg (724x620, 76K)

Attached: DkKbuP2XcAAJbnS.jpg (661x246, 36K)

Attached: vererfr.jpg (314x343, 26K)

he's redpilling normies. hes doing g-d's work!

>hes doing g-d's work!
100% controlled opposition.

Attached: 1529538412654.jpg (899x880, 203K)

1% at a time

Attached: 1533857592500.png (599x576, 403K)

he's your typical daily stormer tard with a nigger-tier iq

based

Did any contemporaries accuse GLR of being a Jew CIA shill etc?

Attached: C5687B65-02EC-46FE-A0C4-9FB850A37972.png (447x505, 386K)

Attached: 8F8C1FD8-8F37-4AF2-83F1-649F2385E357.jpg (1200x802, 576K)

I like him because I like to see pissed off people and cringy situations. Other than that, I don't think he's really redpilling anyone on his J walks, but I somewhat admire him for calling out the jew. No controlled op would walk the streets of JYC with those streets. That requires someone with dedication.

Signs not streets, sorry.

Attached: B0C288BB-069E-4924-B1D6-A71B31CF15E3.jpg (162x259, 24K)

he's just a retard

He doesn't look as if he is someone with wealthy backers.

Looking through the archives, any mention of him appears to prompt a raft of users to suddenly appear and say how he's controlled opposition or similar.

>a raft of users to suddenly appear and say how he's controlled opposition or similar.

that's what happens when you come out of nowhere and make big waves like he did.
+50 000 votes for an absolute nobody is really nice desu

>Is he a fed or simply a fucking retard?
He's a false flagging jew. This is jewing 101.

youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw

Attached: watcha doing rabbi.png (693x1241, 575K)

ban leaf

Attached: rabbi watcha doing.jpg (644x447, 88K)

Attached: watcha_doing_rabbi.webm (480x360, 2.97M)

Ok shlomo. Your work on this earth is complete. You can KYS with a clear conscience now.

this is autism this is memes

Probably a fed

You see, little isn’t committing any hate crimes, he’s just debating random people in the street..

but I get the feeling you could be the sort of person that can’t separate the two. Hate crime vs. free speech

Why is there no revisionist notion that GLR was “controlled opposition” as well?

You people are deceptive and fickle

average IQ of his fans is probably about 140-150.

>anybody who openly talks about jews is a jew

t. jews on nu-Jow Forums

He's shifting the overton window and providing based and redpilled entertainment
Even if he isn't actually redpilling anyone it doesn't matter, he isn't bluepilling them either

holy fuck the shilling has gone up since he started j-walking.

He went full crybaby when based Nick Fuentes called the troops gay so yeah, he is a retard.

Patrick Shittle wants to pay reparations for slavery, a position to the left of Bernie Sanders. He's basically a crank off the streets and you idiots think his no experience or money or common sense having ass is going to help the movement, he's too stupid to help beyond entry level shit.

Attached: pat little.jpg (1200x872, 120K)

Back when people bothered to put good lettering on their signs.

Attached: 40-best-protest-signs-of-2012-1-2550-1355346831-0_big.jpg (355x236, 88K)

fuentes. There’s a good old American name

100% unironic Jow Forums-tard to be honest.. This is what happens when you let the memes get to you:

He literally said he's a democrat

He says a lot of things.

I'm going with Brendon O'Connell's thesis that the rise of right-wing nationalism is a bogeyman to scare mostly Jews into going to Israel at this critical moment when it is becoming a technological powerhouse. It was always the plan since the late 1800s but it backfired when Jews began leaving Europe to America in droves. Now the Rothschild plan for global domination is one step closer to completion as Israel inches toward being the new capital of the Eurasian landmass. As Brzezinski put it, who controls Eurasia controls the world.

Do you think Patrick is a fed helping usher in the Jewish exodus or an unwitting pawn/useful idiot?

Jow Forums has no sense of humor jesus fucking christ

I'm not sure. I know he's a marine and the saying is once a marine, always a marine. Although, I don't doubt they would sell out their own as I suspect they did with Micha Johnson in the Dallas shooting a few years back (although I think he might have been army). Either way, he seems to be doing what they want so it probably wouldn't matter much. The results are the same. Sometimes he seems like a naive idiot and other times he seems very self-controlled and articulate so it's hard to make an assessment I could convince myself of.

People actually thought this guy could've won.

The state of Americans.

If its satire then clap clap.

came her to post this