Murica, Is this legal?

See pic.
Two of my burger collegues think this is not offensive to the country as a whole.
But if it was one with Obama it would probably do a better job but it would be racist.

How divided are you as a nation???

Attached: 36980931.jpg (570x760, 27K)

Attached: donkey get the camera yep.jpg (409x618, 58K)

i keked, thanks user :D

Extremely divided. Both sides are seeing each other as something less than human. Fucking kike media is trying their damndest to keep it that way, too.

Attached: astronay.jpg (500x750, 228K)

I'd buy an Obama or Bernie or Hillary one, I'd be scared a bill one would try to fuck me in the ass.

Leftists are less than human, though.
How do you prove something is a sapient being?
How do you prove, that something has wisdom?
Dogs and shit eating pigs feel. Ants and worms form clusters and collectivize. Whales and monkeys know they exist. Most animals know they exist and are sentient to some level.
Those are no proofs. So what does a sapient being do?
I would venture, it provides for itself, and it can affect the world far more than some beast using claws and teeth. Because of it's intellect. Because of it's wisdom.
This is the proof of it.

What does a leftist want? For all it's supposed philosophy, and for all of it's utilization, for all the supposed wisdom of a leftist, it wants to be a pet that is provided gibs from truly sapient beings.
It is merely more-so a very clever Beast in proving itself. not a sapient being. It is not as Human, as those who don't half such strong aspects of their nature.
They are less human.

>But if it was one with Obama it would probably do a better job but it would be racist.

fucking kek

Tldr check these numbers

I'd get one just for the novelty of it. Trump would probably find it funny himself.

Liberals aren't smart enough to realize that symbolism is in Trump's favor. He's cleaning the shit away and draining the swamp. Now I want one.

Attached: guns vs fem leftist retard.jpg (645x960, 77K)

user you actually have to click on the pick. lay off the alcohol.

"Liberals" aren't even actual liberals
They're authoritarian degenerates, if anything they're antiliberal

The reason it would be offensive with Obama is because it would actually be funny

"only a fool would take these stories as fact" Stop user.... get some help...

Attached: shuwuw.jpg (566x704, 61K)

You're stuck on semantics of a century ago. They destroy everything in their path with gibs and open borders and blame whitey as it turns to shit. That's modern liberalism.

Attached: democrats crime cities blacks hotspot election map, race.jpg (500x500, 72K)

Yeah, I'm stuck in a better age
And I will sweat blood in order to bring that age back

Friend, this is my advice. You won't get anywhere by clinging to terms of the past. Those people are liberals. Words change and one must use modern language because that's what normies understand. Face the writing on the wall. Disassociate yourself with the term liberal because people who call themselves liberal ruined it decades ago.

Attached: liberal leftist logic.jpg (645x409, 92K)

Fucking kek

Attached: 8993efc475ede155369ea8bccfa2ef81.gif (206x354, 36K)

Idiot, that's your cousins and countrymen, indoctrinated from childhood. They are victims too. You might have to fight them one day, but never forget who the real enemies are. If you can't understand this, you must be a kike!

The real enemies, of course, being turbokike bankers, kike media and hollywood producers with their hordes of brown goblins, black orcs and undead communist college professors. If you ever fight actual whites, you're being manipulated.

It's not that the terms are old, it's that America is different. They call football "soccer". They measure in ancient units that have died out here. And they call people "liberals" that make rules and restrictions that are far from being "liberal" in the true sense of the word.

It's a different world over there.

>Obama it would probably do a better job
Nope, you would not able to see if there is still shit on it.

>But if it was one with Obama it would probably do a better job but it would be racist
>The black one even working at all

Anyone with shoop capabilities could make it look like obama?

shit like this can land you in jail in my country
cherish your 1A americanon....

B.u.m.p these digits.

This x100Economies of amazon corporate scale value human labor as sub human wage slaves

The more they "bully" him the more I like him.