Brexit Schmexit

Effin Anglo scum, get out already, we won’t allow you to vote again to try to get in again you slimy wibbly wobbly limeys.

Attached: 6282491F-0E5B-45CE-9103-F1F443B04DF4.jpg (750x750, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formateur
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i will proudly cast my meaningful vote the fifth time brexit is on the ballot

god save the queen

>it's a EU holds another referendum until if gets the correct answer episode

No way fag.

Fuck off Anglos. We true Europeans want you Turkish Pakis gone yesterday.

lol

Attached: ottoman-army-ppointv2-63-638.jpg (638x479, 109K)

You'll always be in our shadow

Wasn't brexit supposed to have already happened years ago? Whatever.

>muh political project

>we won’t allow you to vote again
The establishment wants them to vote again, the opinion of you dumb commies doesn't matter

We Austrians fought tough against you Turkish Pakis for centuries.

Attached: 376160B1-A515-4769-9F01-8675CCDB7F6E.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

We will sabotage the vote again, we will get all those old farts in Anglo retirement hopes believe the war is on again and ship them to the election booths telling them to write “Britain First” on the ballots.

Attached: FED48120-5148-4DE8-B9C7-A204F9D22ACD.jpg (500x334, 29K)

anglo scum has to leave. imagine their national policies make it into EU wide policies. say good bye to your spoons, say hello to paki rape gangs

Thats what it (((showed))) befor the first vote. Also typical EU, firat vote didnt go there way, you need to vote again goy.

Fucking leave already, scum.

anglo scum be gone

Trying to lad but you jews aren't making it easy.

Attached: German bill seeks deportation of migrants who express anti Semitism The Times of Israel.png (658x1191, 471K)

Isn't that what the polls said the first time

we are officially under totalitarian control lads. we voted, it didn't matter. cheerio gentlemen, I con't hold onto me warbles no more

(((poll)))

>but you jews

try again

Attached: 2E0B4928-2F59-4524-8C1E-4130ECE8C2D8.jpg (960x746, 100K)

Yeah it's bullshit. Everyone I know wants out more than ever, but then I don't live in Karachi-On-Thames

>turkey
>in europe

Half of it is.

It was not a legal binding plebiscite, the government only promised they would respect the results of the plebiscite, but that very same government is no more.

Can they keep revoting? Is that allowed?

>Half
5%

3 percent is... and only if you look at it geographically. And those 3 percent are occupied territory.

>It was not a legal binding plebiscite
Nothing is until given Royal Ascent, to say it's not legally binding is weasel words from remoaner commies

Keep in mind that in Britain, referenda aren't binding. The British government could easily bitch out of Brexit right now. Especially with the knowledge that the electorate supports them.

>poll finds
>poll has 15k participants at most
Literally nothing. Brexit will happen. Even if on the worst possible terms.

Attached: 1508710564162.jpg (720x960, 64K)

They don't though, you know full well polls are twisted depending on who takes them, hard Brexit is now the most-likely outcome

We had the same retarded plebiscites, thankfully my government had the balls to ignore the outcome, and to discontinue plebiscites as a "democratic" tool. Lets be honest the people know shit-all what they are voting for, democracy becomes a demagoguecrasy,

I think the point is that even with royal assent, the 2016 referendum is merely advisory and can be overturned by the UK parliament or government at any time.

This is how democracy works in Britistan.

They do, but they won't.

>you know full well polls are twisted depending on who takes them
True, but keep in mind that even the Brexit referendum itself was won by the skin of its teeth and a lot of people are having second thoughts considering there are negative effects even before the Brexit has been completed and a no-deal Brexit appears to be a real possibility.

>thankfully my government had the balls to ignore the outcome
Wow, what a chump. I bet you're also happy that referenda were fucking abolished, giving the supposedly sovereign people ZERO tools to do anything about "muh coalition" that doesn't even represent the popular vote in any way and simply boots out parties they don't like regardless of how many votes they get.

You are the people, unless you sit on the EU council, it's unbelievably cucked to say others can decide for you without you even getting a vote

Nothing is legally binding until given Royal Accent, that doesn't mean the new prime minister can BTFO by the queen after winning a general election

That's exactly what it means. The fact that the system runs like it does is basically because the queen permits it.

The eternal kraut WILL be destroyed

Attached: dead nazi.jpg (768x774, 119K)

Can we go /out/ too?

Actually doesn't, the royal family got to keep their heads and were reinstated on the understanding they have no say in politics, it would be forbidden for the queen to refuse the laws and appointments put before her, if she did the monarchy would be ended. It's a ceremonial role

God bless America

>It's a ceremonial role
>But she has power
That's not what a ceremonial role means, my dude. What this basically means is that the queen has absolute power but can only use it when it's socially acceptable. With Britain increasingly becoming more servile and brown, it's likely her successor will at some point assert more of his power (unless he's a weakling).

This idea that royal power in the West is purely ceremonial is a meme.

I bet you're also happy that referenda were fucking abolished
Thats what i said paco "and to discontinue plebiscites as a "democratic" tool." The people do not need a tool outside the representative democracy. People have the right for their interests to be represented in parliament, not to shoot themselves and the country in the foot by voting on subjects they do not understand, and especially not on subject which are integrated with almost all complex issues.
>and simply boots out parties they don't like regardless of how many votes they get.
Its a good think to keep unrealistic populist outside the executive branch.

We do get a vote, just no every single topic. I do not have the time to study every case and dossier i do not even have the access to all dossier. how do you expect people than to make good well informed choices? Let the elected representatives do their job, the people can do theirs. I know it is a popular illusion that we all know so much better and are so much smarter than our politicians, yet only 5% of the population is equally or better educated than most politicians. People suffer from the dunning-Kruger effect.

Attached: dunning.jpg (639x470, 21K)

If you get 50.1 percent of the population behind it, why not? You can do it Pekanninjen!

Attached: 37CECFC7-259C-4861-9F0E-41818988627C.jpg (1080x718, 69K)

>The people do not need a tool outside the representative democracy.
That relies on the assumption that the representatives are flawless and that the representative system works perfectly. The fact that representatives aren't flawless needs no elaboration. The idea that representation works in the Netherlands is also patently untrue due to teh coalition system.

>Its a good think to keep unrealistic populist outside the executive branch.
I want to say you're wrong, but in the Netherlands the executive and legislative branch are one and the same since the introduction of party politics. But the only way to change that would be through some kind of popular initiative. Luckily popular initiatives are dead now because the plebs don't know what they want amirite?

Maybe this system would work if philospher kings existed, but they do not.

>Trust our shitty polls this time
>They're definitely not wrong like last time

Kek why would anyone listen to this shit.

Attached: brexit-bremain.png (586x250, 30K)

Question to fellow Brits: If they give us another Brexit referendum would you even vote in the hopes it goes our way again?

I am seriously considering never voting again if they do this and renouncing democracy in every possible way and dedicating my life to causing as much chaos as possible.

>That relies on the assumption that the representatives are flawless and that the representative system works perfectly.
No it does not, it only requires the assumption than it is a better system than any other, and in this case a better system than a representative democracy supplemented with a plebiscite, which it absolutely is since people know fuck-all about governance, even on Jow Forums were people spend their time on the subject.

I disagree, i do not think the coalition system is any worse, than a separate election for the executive branch, or a presidential election. Both systems have their pro's and con's. but considering the Netherlands is not a global power we do not really need a winner takes all system.

>but in the Netherlands the executive and legislative branch are one and the same
The executive and legislative branch in the Netherlands are not the same.

>and renouncing democracy in every possible way

You live in a monarchy, retard. You never had and never will have a democracy. And don’t fall for this “republic vs monarchy” bs argument.

A monarchy and a democracy are mutually exclusive.

fuck off plastic german, your the canada of europe.

That's not how the EU works. You vote for a member of the European Parliament, these members vote on who's in the council, the council decides on how 100s of millions live life. It's so watered down that it can't be called democracy with a straight face. Europe is basically cucked by a handful of fat communists micromanaging their lives from hundreds of miles away, which is why we evil anglos that you hate so much want out

We were the Canada of Europe before we got a based far right government. Now we are the Phillipines of Europe.

I would vote out but mass riots need to happen if we get asked to vote again

>and in this case a better system than a representative democracy supplemented with a plebiscite
What exactly do you base this on?

>which it absolutely is since people know fuck-all about governance, even on Jow Forums were people spend their time on the subject.
You think Jow Forums represents wider society in ANY capacity?

>I disagree, i do not think the coalition system is any worse, than a separate election for the executive branch, or a presidential election. Both systems have their pro's and con's.
There is no pro to this system, other than it being more "effective" (but then again the most 'effective' system is a totalitarian dictatorship). It simply means a lack of separation of powers, increasing the possibility of this power being wielded in a tyrannical manner.

>The executive and legislative branch in the Netherlands are not the same.
They are exactly the same. After the elections, a coalition is formed between various parties that must have 50% + 1 of the seats in parliament. This coalition eventually appoints a prime minister and his cabinet. This cabinet has the exclusive right of initiative (meaning opposition parties cannot propose laws) and in 95% of instances this means whatever the cabinet proposes is accepted by their own parties (who hold the majority in parliament). The only cases in which this isn't how it goes is in instances where there is either a divide between the ruling parties, or a divide within one of the parties itself. The situation where the president is of one party and parliament mostly held by another party (or parties) is impossible in the Netherlands.

Britain has it even worse, considering the FPTP system means there's such a thing as "wasted votes", meaning that Britain is de facto an elective dictatorship. In May's case it's different (with the DUP) but that's because May is the worst candidate for the job bar maybe a chimpanzee.

like canada you'll always be a retarded cucked version to your bigger brother who you wish to dick you.

Well I didn't mean democracy in such an autisticly exclusive way, but just the idea that Britain is supposed to have votes and shit and the people decide the destiny of the country. I know its bullshit I just meant that if they give us another referendum I am completely done. I am no longer going to even pretend that we're in a democracy and refuse to participate in their circus, of which the only purpose is to convince the populous that their leadership is chosen by them and justified in their position.

> q predicted this

The age of the anglo is over, couldn't be happier.

I'd vote out again just to get the salt mines up and running again. The day of the results was one of the best of my life with how hilarious the libtard reactions were. Funny thing is if the government did a separate vote on immigration levels first it's likely once that inevitably stopped the great replacement here we'd vote to remain in.

What exactly do you base this on?
"which it absolutely is since people know fuck-all about governance, even on Jow Forums were people spend their time on the subject"

You think Jow Forums represents wider society in ANY capacity?
No but this is an example of people who pretend to know shit, and they still do not. most people do not look in to it at all.

>There is no pro to this system
proves my point Jow Forums knows full all about politics

>They are exactly the same
Again.

>has power but she won;t use it
>claims it's all ceremonial to avoid the reality that that your queen doesn't give a shit about you

seems like the typical brit response. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Attached: 1511994535431.jpg (351x324, 58K)

Lol, bitch you come from Belgium, it will never be your age in anything but bitter chocolate and overpriced lager

We have ruled Germany before 1870.

Then we dragged them into a world war in 1914.

We made them lose the war, cucking them all.

Later we send an infiltration agent to start another world war.

After the war and their complete destruction (while Austria was relatively untouched from war), we pretended we were their first victim.

And in 2015 we let 2 million Muslims freely pass through to Germany.

We aren’t sucking up to them, we are actively torturing them.

Attached: D72B93FC-E525-4AC3-AA6A-DF707BA5459B.jpg (500x375, 46K)

Go shart in Walmart fatty, adults are talking

and its the age of the jew, rejoice!

Yes. And Hillary was 99% to win!.

good point, they now seem more like your canada.

>a second brexit vote to get the (((right))) result

How about no?

Attached: Holding the line.jpg (1000x1518, 229K)

Funnily enough, the accurate prediction rolling polls in the US were really accurate in predicting 51 percent to 49 percent for Hilldawg scenario.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formateur

>"which it absolutely is since people know fuck-all about governance, even on Jow Forums were people spend their time on the subject"
Then why not go all the way, get rid of representation and just have a nobility or some other exclusive ruling class?

>No but this is an example of people who pretend to know shit
Oh please, everything on Jow Forums is about Jews.

>proves my point Jow Forums knows full all about politics
Then explain the upside of not separating the legislative and executive powers other than efficiency, or why my analysis of the Dutch status quo is wrong. Though you could always just say I'm too stupid to understand it, that also works.

>we asked 28 EU-born university students how they would vote if given another referendum and the results are shocking!

First off
>polls

Secondly
>Calling do overs until you get your desired result

I already did today so i'm good, but how exactly an I wrong? why would she not sacrifice her power to save her people like a true monarch would as without people to rule there is no monarch, just some old bitch in a fancy hat.

Attached: 1519930556780.jpg (600x552, 308K)

>it's an Anglo blames his own problems on the EU again episode
No fuckhead. We want you gone ASAP.

Convulsions of a dying society, the post.

What is your point? The formateur doesn't create the coalition, he merely mediates between the parties involved in hopes of creating a coalition. If he were the sole responsible one for the formation of the cabinet, the formation of the last cabinet wouldn't have required almost half a year of time or multiple formateurs.

Yhhhh because the media portrays public opinion, no attempts to shape it.
We want to leave and leave we will. Enjoy your shitskins.

Attached: 1A36B739-5F85-4CC5-B56B-744C3DF6F03A.jpg (612x612, 115K)

Why does it say “in the year 2060”?

Attached: 0CAFCB5B-E685-4E7A-A761-9112BB0F31FE.jpg (800x625, 101K)

because it was made before it got even worse.

Well, it shouldn't be a problem if we leave then should it, I'm sure Belgium can take up our contribution

And all it took was 2 years of media shilling

We did it bros!

I don't give a fuck about the queen, I was pointing out how Royal Ascent works

>Brexit Vote: Brexit wins
>The Establishments goddamn flips their shit
>Non-stop anti-Brexit push from the Establishments
>Establishments demand a second vote after their non-stop anti-Brexit propaganda
>Headlines: "UK voters would back staying in EU if vote held now, poll finds"
This is exactly way no one has trust in the system.

Nice, can we revote presidential elections every year as well ?

which you were wrong about because she has the power to fix everything but chooses not too.

Attached: 1510693712473.png (535x490, 15K)

That's how the Romans did it. Every year there'd be consular elections and you couldn't serve a second term until ten years after your first.

I know you are trying to be sarcastic, but quite honestly, I think elections should be A. electronically via a smartphone app (those who can’t use a smartphone are idiots, so no need to let them vote) and B. done every year... and not just who rules the country, but also about important issues such as EU membership or foreign wars or free speech limitations.

One thing you have to understand about royalty is that as much as they care about the country, its heritage, culture and such. They care much more about their own lineage, legacy and maintaining their assets. It's a complex in them after a lot of history of shameful monarchs who lost their land in France etc.

They know that the (((globalist financial masters))) overthrew or killed horribly most of Europes old monarchs. At the very least if the monarchs did speak out against this plan they would be forced to abdicate and lose everything forever.

They would rather reign over mongrelised culture-less subjects than rule over nobody.

The people voted to exit and the government is dragging it's feet and using publicly funded media to try to convince the people that they've made a mistake.

It's really quite amazing to see the degree to which the globalist regimes have entrenched themselves. When push comes to shove, it's already too late. Between the UN and the EU, it's entirely illustrated that if they don't want something to happen, even if the people vote directly for that thing, it doesn't happen.

I've been jaded for a long time about where things are headed, and it's hard to feel as though we aren't losing the war, but you still felt like small victories were possible.

Not the case, honestly. Trump's a neocon and israel cocksucker, and Brexit isn't happening and probably won't happen in full.

There are no more small wins. Is there any stronger state of being defeated than this?

He’s not wrong though. The queen has been cucked. She controls the military, the top brass stamp in at her door. If she wanted change, it would happen. All the royals care about is maintaining their comfy lifestyle. And I say this as ex forces. One of my main reasons for exiting was seeing what she was letting happen to the country. Not to mention the politicisation and widespread faggotry of the military and police force.
She has intervened in Australian politics before, not very ceremonial hmm?

>Britain votes brexist despite all the media
>elites do not want this
>elites will not do this
>oh excuse me british citizens it's time to remind you that you are plebs and do not decide anything
>but the elites should pretend they CARE what plebs say and want
And we enjoying this brexit comedy for the two years allready.

I agree, the tyranny of institutions of power throughout history have always had a final say. It was only through struggle and conflict that the people have maintained a degree of say on where things went. It is something that has to be constantly fought for to maintain, lest the tyrannical forces do what they want for lack of fear of repercussions. What we have now of course is a bunch of passive docile overfed people who no longer maintain that bulwark against them and they know it. They can keep up the plausible deniability, blurring the lines of what is happening and create a comfortable explanation for why that people will accept partially out of being fooled and partially out of submissive cowardice.

>literally let's a nigger mutt into your gene pool
>still does nothing

they could reverse ALL the shitty legislation and make brexit happen for real but won't because they like to dunk there balls in champagne every morning and snort golden cocaine. that pretty much shows how cucked you guys are.

>Then why not go all the way, get rid of representation and just have a nobility or some other exclusive ruling class?
Because people should have a right for their interests to be represented by professionals. You can not expect the nobility with different interest to take care of other people's interests. This shit is not black and white, its about finding the golden mean. That is why every system has it's pro's and con's.

>Then explain the upside of not separating the legislative and executive powers
The Formateur, will give the biggest party the initiative to form a coalition. you can either have a majority (50%+1 seats) or minority coalitions (

This is why I do see it as a win-win scenario of sorts, either way the globalist plan and our establishment is undermined . If anything if they shut down Brexit, it is better for accelerationist purposes. The worst case would be if they achieve some kind of diluted Brexit, just good enough to pacify the brexiteers but effectively changing nothing. But hilariously the EU is so autistic and bureaucratic they can't even achieve that humble aim.

I'm ex woofer and Mercian reg. I think she knows how unpopular Charles is and how long he'd last if she started refusing Royal Ascent. The last time it was done was nearly a century before the UK existed.

Another made up poll by remainders.

My point was if you read it, it might help you understand the process.