Boomer hate thread

>make 900/month
>rent in my city exceeds my salary unless you know the right people
>can't get a better job because affirmative action
>boomer parents will charge me rent if i'm living with them by the end of the year

How do I escape this without leaving the state?

Attached: 1501121167958.png (716x649, 1.79M)

lmao how do you only make 900 a month? Get a real job my dude.

You only hate the world because you're in it, friend.

Do you work part time or something?

Is 900 a month even minimum wage?

What the fuck?

>real job doesn't even interview me
>even most min wage shit wouldn't interview me
This shit was all I could get

It's "full time" (24 hours/week) but it's 4 days a week, daylight hours, so I can't just get a second job because scheduling would conflict

I would say go on Alex Jones' show but that hasn't worked out so well lately.

>900 a month
NEET detected

That's literally a part-time schedule. I know because I've worked it at Sam's Club.

Oh yeah? Pray tell where the fuck a neet gets 900 a month. I can't find any programs that'll just give me welfare

just move to yurop and pretend youre a refugee
you get 1500 EUR month without doing anything and free loli waifu if you say youre a muslim

Sadly it's min wage and I live in a state with a high min wage

>making equivalent of $1700
>rent and bills come to $2100
That's a yummy -400 for food, boy I sure love europe

Remind your parents that no one will care for them when the boomer gibs system collapses.

Attached: image.jpg (500x732, 118K)

How much rent are they demanding?

+300 for food and I'm on neetbux

parents demanding rent=literal nigger tier behavior. Thats full on peak boomer, and even my own parents have made it clear they wouldnt do that.

Attached: BOOMER WAGES ADJUSTED FOR INFLATION 1.jpg (1967x1564, 339K)

>24 hours
Start working a real, 40 hours work, kiddo.

I FUCKING CAN'T. I don't even get an interview or a call back from any 9-5 I apply to

If they give you the money back and the house then it's not.

Your fault for not getting a degree in a relevant field.

Any job worth working doesn't pay hourly.

No skills no drive no intelligence = no pay

Make a fucking sacrifice you cunt. Shit skins are willing to drag their dicks across 10,000 fucking miles of desert just to get into the US and be paid 3 dollars an hour picking lemons. Your assessors crossed a god damn ocean to get a slab of land and then fight several blood wars to keep it.

If you can’t aford a home where you live, move to buttfuck middle of nowhere Kansas where they are literally giving away land for free. I gatantee you can find a job just as shit as your current one there as well.

>get degree
>in the hole for the cost of a house anyway
>not only that but it all went into noseberg's back pocket so he can spew feminism
No.

>going into debt for a degree

literally HOW. There are low cost, small educational institutions EVERYWHERE. That are cheap enough to work your way through.

I worked full fucking time while getting my degree. Get with the program.

Get skilled or get on welfare with Jamal.

>It's "full time" (24 hours/week)

Attached: 36f314f9a0e366fc71b02fa2767f0c29_old-smiling-man-old-meme-guy_267-400.png (267x400, 137K)

>900 a month
I feel bad for you.

t. boomer

I'm a millennial. Try again. You're not allowed to bitch about low wages if you're under 25.

What if I own my own place at 22 and live paycheck to paycheck on 8.75 an hour?

Then someone gave you a handout or you're in massive debt, if you're a homeowner.

Get a second job you fucking retard

I am not in any debt, but I do have to restrict my grocery shopping to once every two months.

Attached: mii maker.gif (427x240, 3.59M)

Wtf? You lazy retard. Thats part time. Even still, you can find aplace for less than that. Get a room mate. Work more hours. Keep applying to higher paying jobs.
Your first job isn't supposed to be your career. Nigga you dont get hired as a CEO when youre just out of high school. You have to put in the time.
>Entry level
>Higher paid entry level
>Responsibility increase
>Low level management
>Mid level management
>Management
>Upper management
>CEO level

My parents only charge expenses.

Some hate before work?

Attached: 1524646476753.png (960x720, 337K)

Don't mind if I do ;)

Attached: 1525427447722.jpg (700x1700, 436K)

start working the streets OP

>Boomer hate thread

Thank you MR JIDF-man.

Just move out and watch your boomer parents ask you to come back after 2 months because their marriage is falling apart, either that or watch them ask you to come back because turns out they'll have their huge boomer house but no one to leave their "legacy" to. Even boomers feel the old age coming

Discuss a plan for your future where you leave that house at the end and become self sustaining. Involve Dad and stick to the plan.

Checked

Boomers + thots. Truly the worst enemies of western civilization domestically.

>make 1000 euros
>communists gave my mom and dad an apartment each and a grounds to compensate for the farm they took
>have free apartment therefore and about to build house on free fround
>food costs at most 200 euros a month if I splurge and shop high quality stuff
>only major expense is car and fuel
>have more than enough to travel and participate in whatever entertainment or hobby I want
Its hilarious my life with a perfectly average salary in shitty Bulgaria can arguably be better quality than western europe

My boomer mommy lets me stay with her for free.

cohabit

Attached: BOOMER.jpg (800x730, 360K)

Make more money.

Fucking this. Also, only white parents are fucked up enough to charge their own progeny rent.

Fuck off, Kike. You *Jews are worse than any other demographic on Earth!

Attached: 1533422174496.gif (275x206, 1.08M)

yes you fucking can. don't be pathetic. exert yourself. last time I needed a job it took 15 mins on Craigslist to get 40 hrs at 12/hr (landscaping). no one can help you but yourself.

900 a month?!

Get a full-time job you dumb faggot.

At 40 hours a week, in order to make 900 a month you'd be pulling in 5 something an hour.

It is not fucking hard to work a full time job, and anyone who thinks they should be able to live independently on less than 40 hours a week is a dumbfuck softscience major Berniebro.

It's called 3rd shift you pussy. Go to a gas station.

Jesus Christ you zoomers are embarrassing. Go work construction, go be a janitor. There are a million jobs to work but you prissy little poofs insist on working something at a desk in an air conditioned environment. No wonder you think there are no jobs.

Your parents worked there asses off, and didn't have stunted social growth due to the internets, and therefore earned everything they have.

You sit there with piercings, and flabby shit body, dyed hair, tattoos, and no work ethic and think poppa gubermint is gonna shoot a sticky load of money in your mouth.

Fuck anyone under the age of 50.

If you have three days off, you have time for another job.

24 hours/week is not full time. 32-40 hours a week is full time.
if "real jobs" or the most basic minimum wage jobs won't even bother to interview you, there must be something seriously wrong on your end.
Are you going in to apply at places in a tshirt, or have a bunch of piercings or something?

>tfw 600€ Rent
>tfw paid 1900 post tax
>tfw not even 25
>tfw not lying
>tfw managed to get this while living in an African country
>never got gibs from the (((gubmint)))
>shit tier education
Tbh if I was in America I’d be billionary, stop being a sissy statist.

>240€ rent
>get 650€ NEETbux
>spend 150 on food
easy life

>Fuck anyone under the age of 50
I wonder how old this Boomer is.

Attached: 1529989402371.png (1000x861, 259K)

This has to be bait. This just absolutely must be.

Attached: caveman-op-mambungalon.jpg (584x581, 99K)

Yeah but you have to build a house within a year, so you are still looking at 50k even if you can do it yourself.

firm handshake, etc.

Attached: boomers.png (968x634, 307K)

My parents are so completely and utterly short-sighted and lacking in self awareness I don't think they even realize they're eventually going to come to a point where they're too old to do much of anything.

I work 40 hrs/week for 30k as an engineer with no masters at 22 yrs old. How do you rank that?

talking about UK

This. Even I earn more over here in Romania

How'd you fuck up that badly?

And my parents wonder why I barely ever call on them. :/ Sad!

>only 900 a month
How old are you user

>le based darkies
Boomer, please go.

Van dwell to save money

I had a job like that before. Bitch wanted me to work like 3-4 hours a day, every day. My paycheck was about what yours is. I was lured in and promised 50 hours a week. Got more like 15.
Quit that shit, just walked out one day. Didn't even notice the lack of that pathetic paycheck. Now it's 4 months later and i'm making 800 a week. You have experience, now go find a better job.

its the government who took these stupid fucks for granted, boomers arent keeping wages down it's the government who doesnt increase minimum wage. then we have to have people protesting for $15/h when the minimum wage should be so much higher. You're no longer a citizen you're a subscriber.

>be me
>decide to give the "handshake and looking in the eye" boomer method at the local store
>it works
>2 years forward
>manager is having a promotion
>needs somebody to boss the store and asked me
>now I'm the boomer

Attached: 1530093833482.jpg (376x349, 32K)

You’re gonna have to do a physical job, bud

>dindun nuffin!
'Boomer detected.

ok bud give me a job right now i can do with no qualifications and make $40k/year

>Go work construction, go be a janitor
>in a thread about not being able to get a job
stupid fucking boomers

fuck you bitchass bootlicker

Got a diploma at one of the academies in Bangkok. Make 200,000 baht/6,000 usd per month. Just left college. While you cucks barely make months rent, i live like a king in Thailand.

Reminder that 'Boomers get the heat turned up on them becauase they are the generation that has the most power in this time of tyrannical darkness.

>using sodomite language while being the actual sodomite
Hell is for ever!

maybe my back is fucked up you piece of trash low iq. And why would I help build up world of Juda?

Attached: 1532778098937.jpg (212x195, 36K)

>24/week
how is that fucking fulltime?

>be me the boss
>worker making 650 a week
>offer position that is 850 and 12 hours less a week ($17/hr)
>the catch is it is 1 hour commute Instead of 10min from home
>guy says he needs to "think about it" because commute is far
People are just lazy. I offer more money for more work But offset by less hours and still they don't immediately jump on it.

2 hour commute isn't worth for such a "raise"

>all in life is shekels and monetary status

Attached: 1516034552883.jpg (221x250, 5K)

12 hours less ya dingus. Fucking kraut and superior Aryans.

OP, I'm in the same situation as you. What I do is I have a RV.

>Shit skins are willing to drag their dicks across 10,000 fucking miles of desert just to get into the US and be paid 3 dollars an hour picking lemons.
that's supposed to be a good thing? Get the fuck outta here you dumb faggot

Attached: Jason-Mayhem-Miller.png (730x380, 362K)

that isn't fucking worth anything
10 min from home means youll likely have less chances to come late
1 hour ride forth and back a day where you absolutely do nothing fucks up your day (atleast for me)
I'd remain in the 650 a week and 10 min commute over the other shit all day

Attached: 1517503966122.gif (200x200, 1.52M)

>be jew
>hate goys criticizing me
>create successful psyop to actually make them hate their parents instead

Attached: hands jew.png (430x430, 50K)

You are doing it wrong somehow.
Try getting a job that isnt retail and then work hard and be dependable.
That's how all the boomers you hate so much made it up the ranks. They didnt just walk in and get great jobs.

>work hard
>be dependable
>make it up the ranks
Boomer detected. You're just begging to get taken advantage of and will be the first to be given a pay cut because your employer thinks you will put up with anything. Promotions aren't a thing anymore either. It's not the 70s anymore.

That only works when you get an entry level job with career prospects.

Pajeet makes sure there are no entry level programming jobs.

ask for a raise, find a different job that pays more, work more hours, save more

God I fucking love this meme for some reason, even though I've literally never seen a boomer drink monster. It just gives me happy comfy feels

because you mommy and daddy got tired of supporting your ass??

grow up sweety...

What a coincidence, I was thinking about getting into English teaching there until Trump fixes the H1-B scam.