>Opt Out of MHR
myhealthrecord.gov.au/for-you-your-family/opt-out-my-health-record

>Chinese Influence on our Major parties
pastebin.com/uA67FWaj
>Scandals for Labor and the Unions
pastebin.com/pNq9nvvP

>Australia's foreign aid budget called into question when farmers face drought
archive.fo/9IfAw#selection-250.0-250.1

>Emma Husar investigation finds staff subjected to unreasonable management but calls leaks 'reprehensible'
archive.fo/bNzBU#selection-310.0-310.1

>Australian media are playing a dangerous game using racism as currency
archive.fo/PieeD#selection-1008.0-1008.3

>Tesla would consider Australian production
unv.is/finance.nine.com.au/2018/08/10/13/26/tesla-would-consider-australian-production

>Majority of voters say record low wages growth is an election issue
archive.fo/YOE8v#selection-1350.0-1350.1

> News Corp uses its muscle to protest Sky News ban from Victoria's train stations
archive.fo/CjjLe#selection-1352.0-1352.1

>News Corporation chalks up $1.9bn loss as Foxtel's value written down by another billion
archive.fo/sVmEZ#selection-250.0-250.1

>Turnbull's grovelling mea culpa to Beijing risks harming Australia
unv.is/theage.com.au/politics/federal/turnbull-s-grovelling-mea-culpa-on-china-risks-harming-australia-20180810-p4zwov.html

> Calling candidate C-word did not breach ABC standards, media watchdog says
archive.fo/Na8J9#selection-1350.0-1350.1

Previous threads

Attached: 1528716041252.jpg (709x660, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6045919/Sydney-shoppers-form-long-line-outside-Sydney-Chemist-Warehouse-buy-products-resell-China.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6046259/Talyors-Hill-riot-Victoria-Police-fire-making-no-arrests-Sudanese-rioters-Melbourne.html
japantoday.com/category/features/health/focus-cashing-in-on-dna-race-on-to-unlock-value-in-genetic-data
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First.

Daily reminder white unemployed youth need to join the daigou business:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6045919/Sydney-shoppers-form-long-line-outside-Sydney-Chemist-Warehouse-buy-products-resell-China.html

If chink students can do it no reason young white meth heads can't.

Attached: Chinky.jpg (634x447, 69K)

FUCK THIS THREAD

>want to leave my job really badly due to it JUSTing me on every level possible
>looking through online ads on seek, company websites, ect
>"must have a degree, minimum 5 years experience as a graduate and a further 2 years experience in that particular field"
>tfw got the degree but little to no experience

So this is how it ends huh. At least ill get to enjoy views like this at work on the odd occasion before i off myself

Attached: 20180731_070436.jpg (3264x1836, 1.8M)

voting greens next election. can't wait for them to get into power and piss off you drongos

What is Han up to now?

wow, we can do without your rude and aggressive comments here thank you very much

>>tfw got the degree but little to no experience
Know this feel.

>At least ill get to enjoy views like this at work
Here's my eye view. Not bad for a part-time cleaner.

Attached: view from here.jpg (3552x2000, 1.99M)

Attached: 1530265895134.png (400x803, 125K)

do we have a duty to help people in need, auspol?

Yes. That’s what separates us from gooks and niggers.

>tfw you will always be a colonial mutt

Attached: nvrwht.jpg (417x269, 23K)

'Police are running scared': Fury as it's revealed cops CHOSE not to arrest rampaging Sudanese youths who threatened to raid homes and abused locals as 'white trash' in terrifying riot through the streets of Melbourne

>>The community terrorised by warring Sudanese gangs has reacted with fury
>>About 100 youths gathered for an organised fight at Taylors Hill in Melbourne
>>The riot squad broke up the rival groups, who abused locals as 'white trash'
>>It's been revealed police 'tactically' chose not to arrest rampaging perpetrators
>>Police said arrests were never the priority, even when officers pelted with rocks
>>Victoria Police come under fire from locals and wider Melbourne community
>>Some have suggested police 'run for the hills' when it comes to African gangs

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6046259/Talyors-Hill-riot-Victoria-Police-fire-making-no-arrests-Sudanese-rioters-Melbourne.html

Still apply retard, job ads are like a wish list for the employer, they'll generally settle for less if you're nice and there's no better candidates

i honestly dont care about anything anymore.

at what point then should we consider our own needs?

Attached: social-justice-warrior-bullhorn.jpg (793x595, 168K)

>Greens
>ever getting more than their usual 10%

lmao

Id say the only questionable DNA i have is Italian, then again it is mid northern Italian.

Okay for reals though, remember when political cartoons were subtle and didn't literally have fat cats labelled as the global elite establishment?

haha the butthurt slope came onto this thread too

Attached: 1505283488678.png (501x636, 31K)

get off Jow Forums, exercise, fix your diet, stop smoking weed, stop drinking alcohol, read more, watch more films, learn a language, spend more time outside in general, travel somewhere new etc.. people tend to not realise their outlooks are completely due to their lifestyle habits but it becomes very convenient to blame the world and our environment. maybe theres some bad influence in the envrionment in where you are right now but it's up to you whether it affects you or not.

Pretty sure by the 3rd generation the radiation from the sun has altered our dna to the point we can claim to be indigenous, or at least not whatever our ancestors were.

Sup neets, Just burnt my mouth on pie

Attached: 2BD9BE25-F9E1-4A57-A18D-1C696300EF70.jpg (741x918, 108K)

remember when the nwo was more subtle?

Attached: trump-hurricane-harvey-ben-garrison-cartoon.jpg (800x589, 174K)

>bring in a fuck load of asian labour to fuck the cfmeu off
>build a fuck load of apartment towers in leftist suburbs
>put the homeless in them
>send the chinks home

Easy. Things could be so easy.

I honestly couldnt give enough of a fuck to actually change, ive lost all will power and cant be fucked changing my lifestyle.

tfw nearly 100% scottish

Attached: Huh+i+never+thought+id+be+able+to+use+this+_b9da7b7d6c1863dbd4acb319b362c3e6.png (501x684, 39K)

>Just burnt my mouth on pie
based

at what point should helping others not take priority over our own interest?

Attached: sjw-university-ben-garrison_4_orig.jpg (1100x656, 269K)

those feelings aren't you. i know how easy it is to give those feelings power and truly believe them but they are just feelings, and it's possible to overcome them and cope with them. don't let that make you think that once you get over them that they'll be gone forever because that is simply not true, we are biological organisms and we must face these realities.
utilise your human intelligence and grasp the opportunity that the human experience provides, and appreciate the things that make us human, our place in the world and the universe.

>retard

this is a no bully zone user

you think after 18+ years of pie eating experience this shouldn't be as relatable as it is

Who is this girl? She looks like a guy that got scared of falling into drinking and smoking and decided to become a trap.

we like Trump here, don't we auspol?

Attached: climate-change-trumpweb_2_orig.jpg (1000x748, 285K)

>we
become your own master. and no, trump is a retard

Yeah i agree, but i dont have the will to keep going through this, i just want to sleep forever.

Just finishing up cooking dinner. Eating at 6.15. Kids really do fuck up your schedule.

>trump is a retard

Attached: 1532592361665.jpg (410x462, 71K)

sure hes a good president but hes a bit overblown, all he has to do is not be a pussy like the previous administrations to be remarkable

>Australia keeps having to do expensive shit to keep that arsehole from throwing a bitch fit
Why the fuck would any Australian patriot like him?

When the country is turning to shit from it, so that would've been about 20 years ago.

When you say others, I assume you mean the whole world of vermin.

Anyone else stuck living with a boomer relative that retired at 40 with a house and car who thinks every day should be spent working because it will 'get you somewhere'?

Just some slut Who I hate , that’s all user

so, Obama was better, Hillary should have won?

Attached: 1533815996200.gif (480x270, 885K)

japantoday.com/category/features/health/focus-cashing-in-on-dna-race-on-to-unlock-value-in-genetic-data

Idiot

impressive numerals

Attached: helbig.png (1078x766, 317K)

>i just want to sleep forever.
You'll get your chance. Why expedite the final.

>he didnt even read what i said

Neither of them were good. Trump has been making us increase our already overblown defence budget to make up for the fact that he's a shit president and needed a win to show off at home and Hillary was a fucking jackal.

At least when we were a crown colony the British would buy our guns before they dragged us into wars we had no interest in.

America is the source of the rest of the worlds problems, fuck them.

im surprised some obnoxious american cunt hasn't come in here and ruined the thread yet

Attached: 1514606021020.jpg (1148x746, 110K)

does anyone know if theres an app where you can list every spirit you own and it spits out a bunch of recipes that you can make with them?

Attached: 1476938462512.gif (400x400, 1.89M)

the night is still young user

just honey bourbon and coke, that what i do nearly every night

eh what? why rely on an app when you can simply list your stock here and we''ll not only design the cocktail for you, but name it. for free.

post grog cabinet pics

You takea da liquour, you put it innada glass you drinka da liquour.

>no wall
>no bringing back lots of jobs from China
>no tightening up the borders
I don't blame him or anything, maybe in another 200 years people will start voting for people other than the majors.

do you know who else doesn't like Trump, auspol?

Attached: 69d.jpg_large.jpg (1200x1447, 321K)

>we need to like something shit in order to stick it to the left
Why do you hate Australia, user?

>our already overblown defence budget
t.Chink

Here you go. Have fun

Well meme'd

Fuck sake forgot to add image. Im the alcho boomer btw

Attached: 20180810_183643.jpg (3264x1836, 1.8M)

so why is Trump shit, aus-user?

Attached: 4387843_orig.jpg (1100x787, 495K)

>let's spend money on shit like an aircraft carrier and new subs and $150m jets to fight wars
>let's only fight wars that benefits America when they tell us to fight wars

seriously though morcombe poster here

Attached: 1531817346980.jpg (292x272, 21K)

>fabulousness
trump supporters are hella gay

Because he's a weak president who's only propping himself up by squeezing money out of allies, including us, even though we're worth far more as a base than an actual ally.

He has kept fuck all of his election promises.

He keeps starting shit with foreign countries then gives far more ground than he needs to in order to 'solve' the problem that he started then goes home and pumps his fists about what a great statesman he is.

G'Day lads, what's for dinner? I'm stuck at home cause the missus is crook and gotta look after her, missed out on a night on the piss with the cunts so I feel like a dog cunt but my mates don't let me fuck them so fair is fair

Poor lad.
I find his parents cashing in on what happened with speaking engagements and the like very distasteful.

we /normie/ now boys

i just cooked a steak with mushrooms, some mixed veggies and a fried egg. pretty much my dinner every night

>>let's only fight wars that benefits America when they tell us to fight wars
You forget our actions in E.timore?
>Helping your allies is gay
...alright then.

they just want to honor his memory

Attached: 323008_480653545280353_1271110313_o.jpg (1600x1066, 136K)

so youre liberal and you hate gays hows that working out for you?

>east timore is important

If that's the case why is America so aggressive about enforcing increased military spending? Surely they're happy to just keep helping their allies out.

This, how the fuck did you find your way onto this board.

As for an answer...do some I&J fillets in some egg and herbs, throw a bit o cheese ontop

>Carrying your allies is acceptable.
You're not talking about allies, you're talking about a vassal or a territory of another power.

potential blocking force against the mass of muslims in jakarta.

what

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 39K)

cunt I've been coming to this board since before the zimmerman trial. Not all of us are dole bludgers with no lives.

holy shit. do people still buy cinzano?

try this one

2 shots cinz bianco
1 russo
1 gin
1/2 that abhorrent campari shit
pour over ice with lemon zest and ice and report back

Police better stop ignoring African crime or eventually it will bite them

he's obviously typing like the retarded tradie stereotype to project some sort of hyper personality. he most definitely would not talk like that irl

>leaking bullying in the workplace is bad and you should never do it
Who the fuck headed that investigation? It will just teach people not to speak out about stuff that shouldn't be happening, especially when it relates to public servants wasting tax money
Also threadly reminder that the Double is back at KFC

Attached: 20180807_172817.jpg (4032x3024, 3.01M)

based on the example of europe they can just keep doubling down

You cunts always seem to talk about Europe in a condescending and superior way, need i remind you this country is in a far worse of situation than western europe.

We can only show you the door, normie. You're the one that has to walk through it

>neetbux and dadbux

Attached: 9896372D-7FF9-43DB-B9D7-349ACA074BD6.jpg (409x409, 54K)

Had a job interview today.. Hope i get the job so i can stop being a god damn neet heroin addict!

>need i remind you this country is in a far worse of situation than western europe.
>We're worse off than Sweden
I didn't realise we were a third world nation...

We aren't the same as those pushover cucks

>We can only show you the door,

Implying you can even find the door anymore

Attached: 1509338195433.png (946x459, 406K)

a shit tonne of drinks i make have sweet vermouth in them

>1 russo

what is a russo?

correct me if I misunderstood your points:

>he isn't meek and humble to the globalists (Nwo), and that's a bad thing
>making others pay a fair share is a bad thing too
>he promised to make America great again, and that isn't happened

it certainly is an interesting perspective, although how informed it is I don't know

Attached: Cdi7xdsUYAEO_Hj.jpg (1200x859, 284K)

um, user. zimzam was only 5 or so years ago.

Swedens conservative party is #1 in the polls for next months election, heading to an almost certain victory. This countrys nationalist/identitarian partys couldnt even muster more than 5 seats in each house.

europeans are already defeated in their souls, most australians are mad or they would be if they knew but theyre too stupid to navigate politics (which is the point of representative democracy)

gets old fast man... they start fucking telling you want to do and cutting off payments for bullshit reasons.. Niggers and all that get unquestioning stream of bux. If you are white the hound you. Fuck it neetbux are shit anyway. today i had a job interview and i hope to god i get it so i can move on with my life. My car is broken so if i get this job il be riding a bike for the first week... Things will get easier though.

cinzano russo, the red one