Guns = Non Christian

*blocks your entry to heaven*
Why is Christianity the biggest threat to Christians nowadays and do modern Christians resemble even 10% of old school Christians?
Discuss.

Attached: tbfugo.jpg (1080x1567, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMDDb_XxwjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's because the pope is more jewed than Seth Rogan. Disregard everything Pope Francis says.

Jesus talked specifically about the state taking the arms away from citizens. Despite what liars spew the story of Jesus wasn't one of pure pacifism.

Attached: 1533207349171m.jpg (992x1024, 69K)

Francis is low-hanging fruit. All non-Catholics will just dog-pile on him with you and most Catholics will either say he is an anti-pope or will say he is personally wrong on a prudential issue (he has no actual authority over prudential judgement). Atheists who try to "take on" Christianity by misquoting Francis (he was not talking about gun owners) are not really doing themselves any favors. Just look pretty dumb.

I'm on the fence on what exactly is going on with Francis. Personally, it is not my concern as a Catholic, nor my responsibility. I would not be totally surprised if he were an anti-pope and I would not be surprised if he is just a flawed man with very silly opinions on non-consequential topics and possibly some heretical opinions on more consequential topics. I pray for him regardless.

>do modern Christians resemble even 10% of old school Christians
Some do. Some don't. The Church has wheat and chaff.

>Greenberg

catholics are anti-Christ, get with the program kid.

What's that faggot god gonna do, bar entry to a group with guns? Ecumenical council when?

What the hell was this fag's name again? Cocknioli?

>An atheist faggot decides who's Christian or not
lol no

...papists

'Go buy a sword'
But I'm poor
'Sell your jacket and go buy a sword'
lol k Jesus

i bet the hypocrite has security with guns protecting him or is it fake news.

>rides around in armored popemobile surrounded by armed guards
>"if you want to be able defend yourself you're not part of my goyclub anymore"

The pope calls other Christians hypocrites!
That's rich!
I'm sure he will absolve us of our sin for a small fee.

According to Catholic churchianity, I'm just going to burn in hell anyway, so I feel ok saying he can piss off.

Attached: image.jpg (1526x1076, 404K)

Explicitely only to fullfill prophecy. He condemned using weapons. Keepyour sword in its place for all who draw the sword shall die by the sword

Fuck your false pope

>will absolve us of our sin for a small fee
Never happened.

>churchianity
Dalrock is a fag.

Crucifix owners cant call themselves christians. Self defence is a sin. Take the demon peen.

Your image is fake news. The Pope didn't say anything about guns, he talked about needless wars. There are problems in everything but Christians today are still much more likely to be sane conservative Americans than everyone else, so you might want to focus on some of the sources of problems like (((public school and universities))) and Zionism infecting political parties.

Also: (((Greenberg)))

Attached: truck and guns.jpg (640x640, 93K)

As if opinions crypto jewish communist matters. Man is heretic.

>it's taken out of context!
kys

homo

Fake news. Disproven by site search.

>Caring about what a litteral pedo satanist worshipper thinks

>it's taken out of context!
Strawman fallacy. I never said any such thing.

one google search is all it takes

Have you seen the Vatican Armory?
It's Jow Forums's wet dream, next to John Moses Browning coming back for the Second Coming.

Good thing true Christians aren't Catholic so anyone listening to the Pope for doctrine wasn't Christian anyways

>the pope
>you are not le christian xd
This is nice coming from a masonic servant of satan and possibly the false prophet of revelation.

Attached: 549983_447166668697159_1060220763_n.jpg (748x438, 64K)

Wow thanks pope, i sure love another decade of noguns to defend myself in this shithole when every criminal has them.

>catholics
lmfao

So what about us in Central and South America, Mr. Bergoglio? You, your cardinals and your family has guards. ARMED guards. So are you saying the men and women who protect your lives will not go into heaven?

To see the words from this man, as a devout Catholic, not just represent all of Christianity, but the "first Pope from the New World" from South of the Border is downright saddening.

This.

Fucking Jow Forums believing literal fake Jew news.

>Jesus wasn't one of pure pacifism
I agree 100% but what about
>TURN THE OTHER CHEEK BIGOT!!!

Attached: 1485494642981.gif (276x260, 1.08M)

Wow i guess the Swiss guard protecting vatican are all heretics then.

oh sorry "it's a misquote!"
funny how Pope Faggot can't seem to speak up without saying shit that can be "misquoted" as heretical or anti-conservative or anti-american.

so again, consider murdering yourself

He's a third world liberation theology Jesuit. Their M.O. was to rile up illiterate peasants and turn them into Marxist guerrillas.

i dont give a shit about this kike

Don’t listen to the Satanic pope. He’s just a gimp

It's not even about Catholicism the way I see it.
It's this pope in particular that's even more of a faggot cucking away Christianity every time I hear about him.

Case in point.

>the vicar of god is low hanging fruit.

Attached: 4362ca9af2f6c7da9cfb4c41c3bbe4fd76668ceb_full.jpg (184x184, 14K)

It'll be a cold day in hell when a demon in Rome can tell me about my relationship with the Almighty.

The papacy are retarded hypocrites. What else is new?

Attached: pope-mobile.jpg (886x586, 95K)

its fake retards

What is a "Jesuit"?

>Pope telling others who can be christian
lmfao, this is why I don't listen to Catholicucks, they aren't Christians by definition

pope francis is obviously cucked by islam

Francis is making up for all the actual theologization that Benedict did, and trying to desperately return the institution to a gross place it hasn't been since we left the middle ages.

It's pretty sad.

Filthy heretical piece of shit, masonic plant, satanist fuckwad. That is all he is, Bergoglio, the antipope who calls himself "Francis"'

>oh sorry "it's a misquote!"
It literally is a misquote. He never said: "gun owners". He said "those who manufacture guns"

Now I disagree with him and I think it was an unwise statement. You don't have to misquote it to make it "sound worse" when it already sounds bad. So at least be honest. You can't accuse others when you yourself are being dishonest.

its a bit of a stretch to assume a guy is part of secret order just because he took something out of his inside pocket

That was speaking specifically about one instance as he was being arrested. He was telling his disciple not to die trying defend him when they were obviously out matched by the Roman soldiers; it wasn't a proclamation that Christians should never again draw swords.

who cares about the Pope? we had wars in Europe so we don't have to listen too his shit

Attached: 51.jpg (800x500, 68K)

vatican is owned by Rothschilds since 1832 at least.
don't expect it to show you the right way today

Jesuit Pope doesn't read the Bible apparently

Matthew 10:34 ""Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send [or bring] peace, but a sword."

Luke 22:36 "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."

>part of a secret order
He is a jesuit after all, m8.

Attached: Pope Francis kissing the hand of David Rockefeller Henry Kissinger.jpg (1024x690, 86K)

>the vicar of god is low hanging fruit.
Peter betrayed Christ, three times. Paul helped stone the first martyr. Christians are not always good people.

Strange to say "middle ages" when yes, that had it's periods of bad popes, but also had some of Christendoms greatest heights.

Attached: 77563486.jpg (626x353, 135K)

what the ruck do mosquitoes have to do with this

Glad I was raised 4sq Christian completely separate from these pleb money worshiping satanist clergy filth. Would seem that the swamp has leaked into the Catholic church.

Attached: Swamp Vult.jpg (1280x720, 232K)

Don't encourage the kraut, they need to end.

youtube.com/watch?v=OMDDb_XxwjA

Seems appropriate.

Christcucks are on full damage control

*Gun owners can't call themselves Catholic anymore* fixed that for him.

Fake news, the post

>Matthew 10:34
i hate fags who quote the bible like this.

post the rest of the paragraph you fucking deceptive piece of fucking shit

Attached: 1533013073027.gif (300x300, 1.28M)

How did they effectively memory-hole the fact that the actual Pope was Disappeared?

>but also had some of Christendoms greatest heights.

Very few of which were a result of the papacy itself.

So African Christian denominations disarm themselves and get wiped out by Islam, I like how this white supremacist Pope thinks.

No it was generally speaking.
Which is why never again in the NT the disciples resisted violently against injustice including murder

Open up your wallet tithe often, papists. That pedo palace in Vatican city isn't going to fund itself.

Attached: 12203.jpg (968x705, 70K)

>Very few of which were a result of the papacy itself.
Urban 2 was pretty much directly responsible for the Crusades.

Literally how can you be right wing and catholic. Its over. Stop..no stop, don't give me your mental gymnastics.
Stop
No
You are done

But my grandfather still had his carbine from Korea, does that mean that the plenary indulgence my grandmother paid the Church in order to accelerate his transition into Heaven from Purgatory was not honored?

lol shut the fuck up you fucking nigger. Even following your bullshit politifact article that tries to "clarify" what he said leads to his condemnation of gun owners as he mentioned people who invest in the industry as well (what the fuck would you call buying a gun from a manufacturer if not an investment?)

He's a clown and you're a fag for still defending him

Sensible post. Thanks and peace Catholic user.

why has no one killed this commie pedophile faggot in his sleep

What if those money-changing Jews at the temple had guns?

lmao, pathetic fake

He's a Catholic though so his words don't mean shit.

Because the 7 Jews who run the world from Switzerland killed the real Pope and replaced him with this stooge in order to weaken us.

They didn't. Benedict said it was a legitimate retirement and there is no one with the authority to judge it otherwise right now.

1) Read the actual quote.
2) Understand that the Pope is not infallible at all times.

this globalist puppet is killing the church

Franciscus is a heretic, so who cares?
I just hope cardinals learned their lesson and the next pope will be European again.

We all know how that ended

Attached: 1377216042335.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

I just spent 47 hours in photoshop for this.

Attached: francis.png (3840x3720, 2.08M)

>shut the fuck up
>fucking nigger
>bullshit
>fuck
>clown
>fag
wow, you sure sound just like Jesus.

>still defending him
Not really. Just pointing out the truth.

Except for every Cardinal who knows the real reason, like the fact that he was shuffling priests around like a game of find-the-lady for decades after his career in the Hitler Youth.

you have to go back

When advice is needed on ending a nation in one generation we'll seek your advice Hans. Other than that, keep your misunderstandings to yourself.

Get a bible and read it then.

Retaking Spain and permanently ending the Muslims threat to mainland Europe?

This.

The pope talked about nuclear weapons and state owned, but
>Greenberg
change the meaning of what he said so it adjust his agenda.

Jews gona jew.

Satan infiltrates everywhere. Nowdays, he is even in the church.

I don't care about christcucks or your nigger refugee loving church. The more I hear about it the more I realize it's antithetical to everything Western and American and the more I hate it. And if foul language bothers you then what the fuck are you even doing on Jow Forums in the first place you dipshit
>just pointing out truth
I pointed out the truth. you're here to spin for your faggot pope.

>the fact that he was shuffling priests around like a game of find-the-lady for decades after his career in the Hitler Youth.
There seems to be some small detail I'm missing here, why was he shuffling around priests?

the church is corrupt all Christians should no longer believe in the church

This guy just gets better and better
wew mate at least cut off your taskbar.

>Except for every Cardinal who knows the real reason
Unfortunately, there is no one at the moment who is willing to admit any wrongdoing, so there is really nothing we can do until the Holy Spirit decides He is done punishing us.

fake