He knows time is running out

Listen to the sound of his voice.
He's cracking at the seams.
This is it, and he knows it.
He has become more of a liability than an asset.
Time's up.

youtube.com/watch?v=bINVg3FQ8cE

Attached: cracking_up.png (1668x862, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D-GQR7TdlGo
youtube.com/watch?v=3dGVXmuLmEM&t=354
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminds me of this youtube.com/watch?v=D-GQR7TdlGo

btw cnn sucks

Listen to the way he reacts to the idea of Robert Mueller not being after Trump:
youtube.com/watch?v=3dGVXmuLmEM&t=354

KEK!!!! Forget about Q but watching Anderson Cooper react to the fact that the normies know Mueller is /ourguy/ is hilarious.

>youtube.com/watch?v=3dGVXmuLmEM&t=354
>so does this have anything to do with the a pizzagate?
[wide eyed exited nodding intensifies]

lel they're so bad at the pavlovian stuff

This one is actually worse. He's really struggling.

what timestamp is that question at?

It's like a minute or two after the indicated link. They start off going through what Q is an establishing that all donald trump supporters are retarded conspiracy theorists who really belive in R, not Q, and then associating that with pizzagate is the next on the list of talking points to cover.

It's CNN, man. Their whole thing these days is
>only we are the real news goyim

Anderson Cooper is a faggit, rapist, and pedophile and needs to die.

at least he still has his show, unlike alex jones

Q is the alt right of conspiracy theories. R showed up hahahah. CNN reporting on this is hilarious.

Attached: 1533573821368.jpg (1684x1609, 957K)

I was so hoping it was going to be J.

>Don lemon drunk on nye wants a nipple piercing

Is anderson a queen too ?

The funniest thing is that the last bit where he gives the basic gestalt is actually true. That got reported on primetime holy shit.

Wikileaks is Q, they released that Michael Wolf book as a pdf with random Qs in it. pic related I just screenshot that from the one I downloaded from them the day it came out. And the recent news that Julian Assange is being called to testify makes this seem even more likely.

Attached: DA43B337-BF7A-4BC6-903D-923F756CB8C2.jpg (2017x898, 252K)

>is anderson gay
user...

he even came out the other year, for all those who were blacked out from forgetting to breathe.

Meganon came to the conclusion that it was JA and had a bunch of reasoning for it involving hidden details, but I don't remember what they were.
Probably doesn't matter since that was Tracy Beanz.

Attached: 1505105115507.gif (1125x726, 137K)

Why would you claim that Mueller is /ourguy/ btw? Are you trying to brake the connection between the qlarp by recasting them as "boomers" since that already has legs?

Is something going on at cripplechan? It feels lika a coordinated thing that's being sorted out almost on the fly, even if it's just for the lulz.

I dunno, man.
This feels like an emotional reaction.

I would be completely shocked of Muller was a good guy. I do not think he is. I think Dan Bongino's theory is most correct. His job is not tl just run interference with respect to President Trump, but to try and protect Clinton et al. Everyone he has gone after has had deep ties to the Clinton foundation amd once in litigation they are silenced.

Dan Bongino is pretty good at laying out the obvious in clear and understandable terms.

It makes you wonder why so much of law enforcement stumbles and denies their way around so much, considering they should have a somewhat similar background.

Qtards

really? source to back up those accusations?

And yet he's grown more powerful that they would've ever imagined.

This is the best prank Jow Forums ever pulled.

Overthrowing the NWO?
Indeed.

I just read the youtube comments, I want to say that everyone on trumps side has given up posting there but you can't find any comments even on the fence.

It is all impeach this, lies that. It is clear that their comments are being socially engineered. CNN is fake.

Attached: 1533604067441.jpg (473x633, 43K)

Fucking talks in circles.

>their comments are being socially engineered
Ever meet somebody who watches or checks CNN compulsively? Yeah, they're pretty socially engineered.

Lol R? When did this happen?

Attached: 126.png (242x112, 49K)

ANDERSON COOPER ON SUICIDE WATCH
THAT CIA NIGGER FAGGOT

What does Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall have to do with this?

He's looking a bit shaky.

He looks like this.

Attached: 1527138345829.jpg (768x768, 141K)

Law Enforcement is afraid

they are just kids with guns, all pussies
the intel community is running things