Hinduism general

>What is Hinduism?

Hinduism is the oldest organized religion in the world. It is the Sanatana Dharma, the Eternal Law. It has no known origin and no founders - it is a synthesis of various Indian cultures and practices from as early as 4000 BCE.

Hinduism differs from Christianity and other Abrahamic religions in that it does not have:

>A single founder,
>A specific theological system,
>A single concept of deity,
>A single holy text,
>A single system of morality,
>A central religious authority,
>The concept of a prophet.

Hinduism is neither polytheistic, monotheistic, trinitarian or henotheistic, yet it is all at the same time.

The development of Hinduism was influenced by many invasions over thousands of years. The major influences occurred when light-skinned, nomadic "Aryan" Indo-European tribes invaded Northern India (circa 1500 BCE) from the steppes of Russia and Central Asia. They brought with them their religion of Vedism. These beliefs mingled with the more advanced, indigenous Indian native beliefs, often called the "Indus valley culture."

Attached: Shiva-Family-Collection.jpg (1200x843, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga
archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n3/mode/1up
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp
sacred-texts.com/hin/
google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/ramayana.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjy8Lm_5NjXAhXDvo8KHa1cAcsQFghMMA0&usg=AOvVaw2lqBBcB2jwkUOGaqLqzQJa
google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/mahabharata.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjZ247P5NjXAhWLtY8KHZsTAMIQFggLMAA&usg=AOvVaw3xZVGN2bgbJ_CZgBqvX-D1
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY
youtu.be/tkOsgXHUGs0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Political Significance of Hinduism in this Age

All the decadence of the world today has been predicted by Hinduism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

Prophesied events during a Kali Yuga

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>"At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [guna or temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser."

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will take vows and break them soon after.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Teachers will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama(lust) will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.

>Resources

>Introduction for westerner

archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n3/mode/1up
>Bhagavad Gita

bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html

>Upanishads

hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp

>Vedas

sacred-texts.com/hin/

>Ramayan

google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/ramayana.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjy8Lm_5NjXAhXDvo8KHa1cAcsQFghMMA0&usg=AOvVaw2lqBBcB2jwkUOGaqLqzQJa

>Mahabharata

google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/mahabharata.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjZ247P5NjXAhWLtY8KHZsTAMIQFggLMAA&usg=AOvVaw3xZVGN2bgbJ_CZgBqvX-D1
>Ramayan anime
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY

Attached: 9358119.jpg (302x475, 51K)

Attached: 1498988716030.jpg (3000x3678, 3.44M)

Attached: Swaminarayan-Akshardham-Temple-Delhi.jpg (700x410, 126K)

The Sintashta steppe people were a bunch of snow niggers that routinely engaged in animal sacrifices and they followed polytheism. The Zoroastrians and Hindus improved on their bullshit, but they weren't really influenced by them. It's more like the took the foundation of their beliefs, messed around with it, and created ideological systems of their own. Stop being a cuck for White people and obsessing over having marginal ancestry with these Sintashta rapist niggers. Sage.

>what is reading

Attached: 1965597_10152362376442354_1347382279_o.jpg (1618x1080, 234K)

Attached: 1503492772_mahabalipuram.jpg (625x400, 78K)

>inb4 pruned and deleted while christian threads populate the area

Reminder that we are in the kali yuga and spiritual information must be taken with a grain of salt

Attached: Vijy_anaBhairavaTantra_cb.jpg (574x698, 197K)

Based senorita

Superstition is absurd, but at least Hindus kill Muslims. Kil moar Mudslimes plox.

I am a man.

Male (female)

>What is Hinduism?
Mental Illness

Attached: Religions.jpg (275x183, 18K)

Another report. I didnt forget
You do not diss buddhists

Attached: 3uVFmzR.png (1004x708, 138K)

Buddhism is Hinduism for Plebs
Nah

>hinduism
wow a relgion that leads to people shitting in the street, drinking cowurine and in some cases even to the most degenerate acts known to mankind like eating faeces, eating human flesh and having sex with animals and dead bodies.

fuck off you disgusting poo

Stop mocking my spiritual identity you cisgendered shitlord (I secretly hope you self realize and find a big titted loli inside you).

Sorry, Hindu user. I already made my choice to follow the Truth.

Attached: JayC.jpg (499x666, 44K)

Jeebus is not true, though.

He's more true that you could ever know.

Nah, they pulled your leg, I achieved Self Realization, you do meet god, stop being nonsensical like the rest of christlarpers.

>I achieved Self Realization
Have you now? And what have you realized?

You realize your true spiritual self and you experience union with god, so I guess you also realize the true god.

And what is the true God?

Hail Indra

Attached: Lord Indra.jpg (2480x3508, 484K)

You just experience god within you, merging with you, you instantly recognize this pressence as the true god, it's like an energy, a spirit you feel entering you, instantly making your consciousness expand and your mind more sharp and able, your body much lighter and agile and so on.

Idk what else to say, it's a pretty incredible experience.

Sounds like some drug high. How did you achieve this?

Meditation, but it's not drug nor similar to a drug, all in all it's a very lucid experience, drugs wouldn't be able to imitate this, it's the opposite to drugs.

Sounds good. You might be onto something.

No thanks. I'd rather not eat cow shit and drink cow piss

Nobody asked you to

All you did was jerk off your own ego

>ego
Hello, knowitall, the ego has no importance for self realization and I don't see how you would bring this up.

When a false teacher wants to dominate his disciples, he tells them about the ego and how you have to dissolve it, this is false, self realization happens when you are ready, wether you have an ego or not.

Of course, it takes an aussie shitposter to bring a false teaching to the table and try to win the discussion with the false teaching.

No, you don't need to become a functional retard by making your will a trainwreck dissolving your ego. Quite the opposite, ego dissolution is a false teaching brought about by sons of hell (remember that in this era there is a lot of false spiritual information) so demon posession is easier to perform.

youtu.be/tkOsgXHUGs0

>ego has no importance for self realization
It is vital to overcome it. That user just might be right.

I don't drink cow urine, Idk, this is the kali yuga, spiritual falsehoods abound, you should know better than to look at things so superficially.

>it's vital

It's not, it's a defense against demon posession.

We practice spirituality, not because we are the holiest among the holiest like many religions seem to preach while suspiciously behaving like a den of murderous demons.

We practice spirituality because the world is infisted by demons posturing as humans and there is a dark god and we want to escape.

If you wanna take spiritual advice from such people by all means be my guest.

Krishna is a good author, Jesus is a good author.
Their books are famous, good reads.
But why worship them?
They are dead.

Attached: Krishna the Author.jpg (310x475, 37K)

Thank you Hindu user very much appreciated!

>It's not, it's a defense against demon posession
It's literally the opposite thing.
>We practice spirituality, not because we are the holiest among the holiest like many religions seem to preach while suspiciously behaving like a den of murderous demons.
>We practice spirituality because the world is infisted by demons posturing as humans and there is a dark god and we want to escape.
This shows your complete ignorant of religion.
>Hello, knowitall,
>it takes an aussie shitposter to bring a false teaching
>you don't need to become a functional retard by making your will a trainwreck
I'd guess you call this your spiritual enlightment?
>If you wanna take spiritual advice from such people by all means be my guest.
Your advice is by the very same whom you preach against.

Attached: george rr martin.jpg (259x194, 11K)

Why worship anything?

>le demon tries to teach enlightenment to an enlightened person

Are you for real? Dude, you're not enlightened. You literally need help.

Let's see, it's very simple.

Situation: We are in kali yuga, the people from hell raise from their graves and populate the world with spiritual lies.

Question:

What does one have to do?

a) Do things with the awareness that he is the doer.
b) Do things with the awareness that god is the doer.

And by this question I'll catch you.

He is the gnostic LARPer who shits up every Christian thread and believes he some kind of guru. He is mentally unstable.

Based.

>gnostic
I'm not gnostic

Fuck Krishna and your fake gods. I want to take a shit on your vedas and eat all your cows.

I'm sorry for you user.
Stop taking what you're taking and I'll pray for your good health.

Why don't you answer? Are you afraid you'll be caught in the lie?

Bump