Eric Clanton Free

Given that the liberal courts now support violence against You, how long before you wake up and realize that this country is too corrupt to salvage via elections and protests?

Attached: eric-clanton.jpg (1200x700, 508K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/08/08/us/racist-bike-lock-attack-ketchazo-paho-.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gas him

This Thread is going to be deleted so read quick

Does user have any pics of the hot Freshman girls he banged? Contact those girls and find out what sexual demands he made he exchange for a better grade. Then file a Title IX complaint (the complaint can be filed anonymously) against the University and Clanton.

And that's a good thing

It kind of is though.

It was obvious to me, I've never even voted

In the other thread before it was deleted, I think it is best to just move the fuck on and accept defeat.
If user ignores that advice Title IX is the only serious way this guy is going to be fucked up

>It can be filed anonymousously
Wrong, you need to put some form of communication channel in order for them to follow up with you.

Lurk more Newfag.
There does need to be some real facts. So you do have to have identify Female students that would be willing talk to investigators in your compliant. However, the law allows for anonymous complaints.
By the way, go fuck yourself

Justice is waiting.

Attached: peace_love_and_a_beating.jpg (900x1348, 260K)

He’ll be even freer when he’s dead.

It was amazing watching user track this guy down. However, it was always known there would be no Justice
A new strategy is needed.

>elections and protests
When have these ever solved anything?

user needs to find a female student he pressured into having sex in exchange for a grade.

All this work for nothing ?

Never

brap

Attached: clanton dad business.png (1397x596, 143K)

The Hunt Briefly gave meaning to our worthless lives.

Why in the fuck would the thread be deleted? Maybe the university would have to pay over the IX complaint but what is that gonna do to him? The fact the courts absolutely cucked for him, how the actual fuck does that happen? Did the dude who got hit not care about it? Gas clanton and the prosecutor

Attached: clanton parents house.png (1883x882, 2.32M)

>However, it was always known there would be no Justice
No it fucking wasn't. Fuck you and your 20/20 hindsight.

Attached: clanton 2.png (662x209, 15K)

The reason these threads keep getting deleted is because the feds subpoenaed Jow Forums for doxxing him.

don't care. your country is fucking cancer.

he ratted. antifa and the right want him dead.
just let whoever gets him off and it's a win. no tax payers hit to feed him.

He is a rich fuck waiting to inherit millions. Title IX puts personal liability on an adjunct professor.

Fuck his family, beat his ass if anyone sees him but you will probably get charged with a hate crime

No way am I going to leave Mom's basement to track him down. And even if I saw him, I am so fat I could never catch him
All user has to do is find a Freshman girl he fucked and now regrets it. When this started there were pics everywhere of him dating hot young Freshman Pussy

>VYLZsZ91
I get it now. Gonna inherit some money is an anti-fag commie makes sense

Correct, he will be bankrupt. Title IX is trendy and politically correct. Liberals will eat their own if we give them a chance.

There is no way to get a DA to file a sex charge, but Title IX complaints are easy to start. The hard part is finding a girl willing to complain.

does it have to be a girl?

And your country is a meme, apparently.

Well, the hunt is now for probation breaches.

It just needs to be someone that user could identify that when contacted by the investigator will talk.
Faculty generally have 3 million dollars in liability coverage. Adjunct have Zero coverage unless they buy it, and that is rare.
Title IX destroys your career. Google the Baylor Coach and check out how Title IX brought him to his knees.

This fucker owns the Courts, he violated bail and nothing was done.
With Title IX your are dealing with SJW's

Would an user enrol in one of his courses, and have a one on one meeting with him at some stage?

Captcha was to select images of bicycles.

pussy

The Hunt was to discover the person's identifty and to get them arrested for assault.
>massive success
Now we go back to lurking till another such target presents itself.
>of course you can always play around with what info that's been gathered.

Who knows, maybe mom and dad would love a barrell of K/Y jelly and a box of oversized dragon dildos.

This what I love about user, thinking outside the box.
I think Title IX is total bullshit
Yes I was sucking his dick
Yes I let me fuck me
Yes I had 7 Orgasms
But then I said No when he wanted to cum

I reported this to the School, and they did nothing.
Bam Title IX violation

he needs to be run over by a van then thrown off a bridge.

He is on probation. Considering that the nigger couldn't even adhere to the terms of his bail for six months, he needs to be tracked and reported for probation violations.

Magical Thinking, not going to happen

If he shows up at or near a rally photograph him. Hardly magical thinking.

...that isn't a bad angle actually.
If one of us has the time to go try and get in touch with his past girls something fun might be found.

user did that, it did not work

Attached: 1449625349098.jpg (413x395, 22K)

There are new photos of him at recent rallies?

lel

Is he still living in San Leandro or Oakland?

call ICE and say he hires illegals

I suggested this at the start. The criminal complaint was never going to work in the Berkeley Court system.
user, just need to use the same techniques that caught him in the first place to find a victim. Early on there were pics posted of him with young students.
I do admire him for being a 30 year old poorfag who has come up with a way the bang hot young female butterfly.

Is there actual confirmation that anything went down, or are conslusions solely from pictures

There were rumors early on at a College where he taught.
Here is how the scam works.
You need to be teaching a bullshit course like philosophy .
Give a test that is graded subjectively.
Pick out 4 or 5 girls and give them a bad grade
Do not go after top grade pussy, shoot for slightly above the middle.

That faggot needs his throat slashed wide open

Better call MS13 and say that he doesn't.

Attached: ohnoe.png (732x659, 443K)

or

Attached: racism1.png (498x404, 271K)

and

Attached: racism2.png (455x250, 180K)

LOL. Stay out our cities and stay in your bumsfuckville nowhere, sweeties
>cities would ever lean right
PSHHHH... TEEHEEHEE...
>you guys won't ever procreate
Hellelujah

The guy he hit was a Nazi. He saw it coming for supporting a hatefull person like Trump

well it's obvious there is a massive CIA or other commie behind him, keeping him from going to prison, you don't have to be Einstein to see that.

There should be a process to allow you to get a transcript of what was said in Court. If anyhting said by him or on his behalf is false, he could be prosecuted for perjury or perverting the course of justice.

Or crowd-fund the victim to sue him for civil damages.

nytimes.com/2018/08/08/us/racist-bike-lock-attack-ketchazo-paho-.html

>assault with a dangerous weapon

Attached: asshole.jpg (1280x1280, 266K)

Someone posts pictures of him hanging with friends, girls, whatever. One of the chubby girls looks like someone I've seen work in SF.

parents address?

he plead "no contest", means he said next to nothing. the verdict explicitly displays that he has protection of the sorts that can say to judges what to do. perfect example of commie conspiracy

I live in this faggot's area. I was a student at the college he taught at. I was at the Berkeley event that day. If I ever see him on the street, he's gonna have a real bad day.

Attached: 1517620049053.jpg (466x700, 65K)

In reality this is all very good for us. Actually the best possible outcome. Thank the libtards in Berkeley. It is now completely clear even to the most brain dead that there is no such thing as “equal Justice under the Law”. This puts us one day, if not a month, closer to DOTR. When folks realize life itself is a rigged game society is a cooked goose.

you won't do anything at all, incel
post your own pics, lol. come on, let's see how you look

Day of the larp

>we
not your personal army, fatty

Someone should hang a bike lock on the door knocker.

I'm really fucking pissed about this, cunt should be in jail.
Fucking power and privilege right there
>cunt needs to go down
we need a good quality paste up of his face, keep circulating it

We shall see. IMHO libtards have way over extended themselves. Way too vulnerable on too many flanks. For one thing anyone dealing with this libtards in the streets needs to have several good people on overwatch to get “instant karma” because now we know there is no justice in the Courts. Congrats libtards. You are turning white men into niggers. If you think a nigger chimpout is a big deal you have forgotten what white people do when they have finally had enough.

I don’t live close enough to this fucker to be a threat to him. If I did I certainly wouldn’t be broadcasting anything. I am certain there are plenty of people who DO live close and are just as enraged and aren’t posting or saying a thing to anyone. WTF, we are Social Justice Warriors now.

Nice larp kid
You wont do shit

None of you will do shit because you are all pathetic virgin losers

Prove me wrong

Inb4 reddit
Inb4 fbi

That poor guy wasnt even fighting either. Just having a reasonable debate with a lefty and Clanton sucker-bike-locked him from behind

Justice hasn't been served yet but this exposes even more that the left have no principles. We have yet another rallying cry against them

>lives right next to a kids sports centre

You are right. I won’t do shit about Clanton because I live as far from this fuck as you can and still be in the US. He just ain’t worth it to me. I AM far more likely to “do something” closer to home since Wednesday.

It's California, we knew.

Attached: Screenshot (13).jpg (1412x777, 208K)

shut the fuck up you fucking retard.

When dealing with sociopaths, nice people get the worst of it.

He definitely snitched and he's an ongoing informant. They let him out for a reason.

The court said that the only medical treatment sought by anyone was for a bruise the size of a dime. They didn't say in the (((news))) who is was. But apparently this is what they ruled based on.
Will this be used as a precedent in future cases to get probation? Or is he informant now?

two tier legal system confirmed
anarcho tyranny confirmed
same shit going on here
Accelerating de whitening of army, police and local services
we must act soon