How come hormones work to change your body's gender but they don't affect your brain's gender?

How come hormones work to change your body's gender but they don't affect your brain's gender?

Where does the difference lie?

Attached: DEMON.webm (640x640, 2.05M)

You need volts and amperage to cure crazy and beatings to cure faggotry.

You leave my brain's penis out of this.

What makes you think that:

a) It's actually changing the body's gender

b) it's not affecting the brain

Well? Just because estrogen can cause a man to grow breasts doesn't mean that he loses any of his man bones that have grown his whole life. Transgender athletes are strictly superior to female athletes in virtually all fields.

The same goes for the man brains that formed over a person's life.

You get big, temporary changes as signals are all fucked up. But you can't really redo permanent, basic structural stuff.

The only change that thing needs is from living to deceased

>a
the boobs
>b
why don't they just give the correct sex hormones to transgenders instead of the wrong ones?

>How come hormones work to change your body's gender
they dont. they just make dudes grow tits and chicks grow beards. Theyre not changing their gender its just a freakshow

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

What the fuck is that thing

brain is shaped by T levels in the womb (prenatal testosterone). Higher levels lead to a more masculinized brain.

"Your brain's gender" doesn't exist. You are what you are. Dysphoria is just literally a displeasure and unease, with being what you innately are.
You wouldn't have trannies, if they weren't truly the sex that they truly are, innately and completely, just like everyone.

Having a dysphoria about it, is literally the only difference. They don't like that they're a chick or a dude for some really messed up mental reason. But that doesn't mean they have a different "brain gender." Disliking something doesn't mean that something is different because of said disliking. It's... logic man, the thing wouldn't be there to dislike if it wasn't there to dislike.

nosferatu neonate

Real talk. Guys can grow boobs if they eat too much or take too many MALE hormones. That literally means nothing. They don't even look like normal breasts. They look like gynecomastia growths.

>correct sex hormones

I don't think you quite understand. Transgenders -are- getting the correct sex hormones. It's other brain shit like autism that's affecting them.

No, seriously. Go look at autism rates in MtF trans people. Then remember that autism is characterized as an almost exclusively male thing where you have a "hyper-masculine" brain.

(((them)))

Attached: 1474165650092.jpg (691x969, 135K)

La criatura albina....

This might be slightly off-topic, but what's the slang term for a transgender "woman's" artificial vagina?
I remember it being used unironically by a liberal, saying something like "if you don't feel safe having sex with (slang term), you're transphobic.".

yeah and I bet you think men are more into STEM cause of "muh societal factors". Prenatal T and the Y chromosome have enormous implications in how a male vs female brain develops. Theres a reason why men are much more aggressive, much more, cold blooded for the most part than women.

That's one hell of a Masquerade violation. Fucking Nosferatu, always.

If that was you on the phone, and you on the bus... then who was flickering the lights?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>Then remember that autism is characterized as an almost exclusively male thing where you have a "hyper-masculine" brain.
Then how come 99.9% of autists are weak betas who obsess over cartoons? I've never met one that came across as above average masculine.

>autism isn't just another name for childhood hypoxia

nice try. and name a single food that provides *additional male hormones* and if you dare say excess fucking cholesterol from eggs, I will literally explode.

One of gods failures.

That's not what autism is, you fucking retard.
Actual autism is crippling, it's not "lmao he has a weird obsession with something I don't like!!!"
You should know about that, you disgusting fucking nordicuck, pathetic GERManic whore.

>Actual autism is crippling
So banging your head against the wall and making weird animal noises is a masculine thing then?

What Autism does is an overdose of testosterone in early development.

Having lots of testosterone doesn't make you Arnold Schwarzenegger, you moron.
Research before you speak, germ fag.