Turkey money is fuck

Turkey money is fuck

Attached: Turkey Lira today.jpg (1806x1232, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 18&version=NKJV
archive.is/fdACD
marketwatch.com/investing/stock/bbva
marketwatch.com/investing/stock/ucg?countrycode=it
archive.is/d3RJy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As well as Iranian rial, Argentinian peso, Russian ruble...emerging markets in general.

Do you actually own that software

What are the broader implications of this

Turkey has been a bad got recently. It has signed s400 deals with russia, it has removed American allies from North Syria with olive branch, it has arrested a glowing in the dark pastor, it wants do use the yuan and other non USD currencies.

How to take advantage of that?

Bad goy

Invest in bitcoin instead

Can't generalize because it's the USA targeting those regimes.

Welp, part of the plan behind trump, per my reading of the tea leaves, was to bank on continued USD dominance and start using that power as a geopolitical lever to strong-arm (which also becomes an inherent sort of value backing for it).

BTW where it started the free fall from today 5.5 was already the lowest it's ever been and by A LOT.

Buy some land or houses in Istanbul.

I'm a big supporter of that in theory. The problem is that Trump is a retarded crook in charge of a crime family first and superpower second. Selfish interests of family come first. For example Saudis are bailing out Kushner moron, so fuck Canada?

You should have seen old lira, it was about 2,500,000 lira for £1 last i remember, they eventually had to revalue and remove 6 zeros off it.

Yeah, that would be one of my complaints about Trump as well. Letting his family get this involved is not a good idea because the question of where his personal priorities truly lie is going to compromise him whether he likes it or not.

It was all fine and good on the campaign trail and announcing that his family wanted him to do it and so he wasn't going to let death threats and whatever else on them get in his way. But it looks like a case of uncorrected strategy especially in the case of Kushner.

Damn, I used to dislike turkey

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 18&version=NKJV

>9 “The kings of the earth who committed fornication and lived luxuriously with her will weep and lament for her, when they see the smoke of her burning, 10 standing at a distance for fear of her torment, saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour your judgment has come.’

>11 “And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, for no one buys their merchandise anymore: 12 merchandise of gold and silver, precious stones and pearls, fine linen and purple, silk and scarlet, every kind of citron wood, every kind of object of ivory, every kind of object of most precious wood, bronze, iron, and marble; 13 and cinnamon and incense, fragrant oil and frankincense, wine and oil, fine flour and wheat, cattle and sheep, horses and chariots, and bodies and souls of men. 14 The fruit that your soul longed for has gone from you, and all the things which are rich and splendid have [g]gone from you, and you shall find them no more at all. 15 The merchants of these things, who became rich by her, will stand at a distance for fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, 16 and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city that was clothed in fine linen, purple, and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls! 17 For in one hour such great riches [h]came to nothing.’ Every shipmaster, all who travel by ship, sailors, and as many as trade on the sea, stood at a distance 18 and cried out when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, ‘What is like this great city?’

>19 “They threw dust on their heads and cried out, weeping and wailing, and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city, in which all who had ships on the sea became rich by her wealth! For in one hour she [i]is made desolate.’

Can foreigners buy land or a house in Turkey? Bulgaria?

How much he thinks he can hold this state of things?
Would not be more responsible to try to reach a new agreement on the world currency by giving more space to Russia and China?
I mean a ww3 can still be avoided..but .pursuing this politic is going to bring destructions to the whole world an the annihilation of the USA too.

Attached: or-40882.jpg (960x573, 93K)

B-but BRICS

I think the geopolitical situation is far to volatile and uncertain to work out a new global currency regime very soon. Bear in mind that this means the USD continues to be the or at least a top player because it keeps out the competition and keeps the globalists in a disfavorable negotiating position if they want to try.

As for how much control Trump really has? Hard to say. I don't think anybody really knows for sure, including himself, and that's part of his style, and keeps the options open.

How long until Iran and Turkey block water ways?
How long until Europe is flooded with more T*rks?

Gottem

Wait, roaches have currency? I thought they just trade cheese for kebab leftovers and so on

Yes and it is supereasy

turkey money has been fuck

>Turkish lira plunges 13% to record low

archive.is/fdACD

Something about falling to 7 will cause a bank crisis

Erdogan and his team have proven to present a formidable game of being able to play both sides without yet screwing up enough to get in big trouble. I'm no fan of Turkey, but they're proven pretty capable of making deft moves and avoiding making undeft moves.

get me out I'm white

Go on....
I've always wanted to own property abroad. If Turkey's Lira has fallen that much, I need to look into it.

may the turkroach burn forever next to the jew

Jow Forums severely underestimates turks and overestimate russians. This drop of TL will help Turkish exports, and they will become even more powerful in the Middle East and Balkans.

Also, Erdogan apparently stabilized Turkish state, there would be no more military coups, military was put in place.

it's seriously not that hard, my uncle in Switzerland has more than 18 houses in the Balkans

HOLY FUCK INVEST IN DOGECOIN TURKEY

>they're not one and the same

Attached: Gt+implying+it+was+a+russian+because+only+russians+drink+vodka+_c6c0753769001a9a7e792e91c96cb993.jpg (188x200, 9K)

>marketwatch.com/investing/stock/bbva
>marketwatch.com/investing/stock/ucg?countrycode=it

Contagion starting to spread to Europe. RIP in Peace

Find a good real estate agency (look up reviews), go there, they will prepare documents. The whole process may take 1 week, and that you get your property deeds. Better look for tourist places near the coast.

Noooo my turkish liras! What will I buy my döner kebab with

Muslims mf get the fuck out of our Earth

To trust a Turk is to trust a snake. Fuck em!

>18
Jaysus
Is your uncle..Juncker?
Definitely on the coast. Either that or somewhere in the far east around the ski resorts.

It wouldn't surprise me if that's the way it goes, but both sides undoubtedly have more moves and counter-moves in the works, so it'll be interesting to see what this escalates into and what issues will wind defining the ultimate argument and potential resolution.

I wonder if the USA has something that we don't know..
Right now your Gov is challenging EU(Germany), Russia, China and Iran at the same time.
I can't remember such a show of power from your country before, even less with the status China has got in these years and with a resurgent Russia.
Maybe they are bluffing like only good old poker player can do.
I'm honestly scared and impressed at the same time.

Pol thinks that Turks in Europe live off gibs, but actually many turks, especially first generation gastarbeiters, now own hotel empires in Turkey, and they are hiding this shit from European tax authorities (obviously). Kebab shops are often used to laundry money and send it to turkey.

Dumb it.

Attached: turk_tears.jpg (956x546, 192K)

Glad to see you nigger mixed mongoloids are going the way of the dodo.

Attached: dick head.png (400x652, 165K)

>2.5 million to one exchange rate

Damn, roaches. That's almost Zimbabwe-tier.

Attached: Turkish rat.png (2570x774, 1.56M)

That's Trump's style. Play on many fronts at once and keep your other players off their toes. That's one of the things that made him a good choice imo is that he was going to shake things up just by his very nature, but he's capable of sort of keeping the wheels from coming off somehow. What I hope is that other world powers will eventually see it as an opportunity to renegotiate existing plans for the world for mutual benefit.

Europe Banks can't fix it?

>marketwatch.com/investing/stock/bbva

3 and 4% dips are nothing

Would not recommend, in the east you will be surrounded by Kurdish villagers, and it would be a pain in the ass. Also, if you by an apartment, investigate who is living in/near the house, some rich turks may put their village relatives in the house, and it would be like living with gypsies. Situation would be much worse if its village Kurds.

Europe's banks are so fucked they don't know what to do and are happy to have the spotlight off them. They're playing a waiting game, too, just like the fed.

Don't forget that the US's too-big-to-fail banks have arbitration over the credit default swaps that are keeping DB and SocGen afloat.

The opening moves of a broader decline. European banks had dangerously high NPL rates to begin with. This could be the match to the gasoline. Watch this space.

I forgot about the Kurds out there. In that case, the Black sea coast or something near Izmir would be the wisest move.

>Europe Banks can't fix it?

Attached: 1460498867000.gif (500x366, 946K)

Turkish current situation resembles murrican, because it is like Blue liberal coast vs Red religious conservative inlands. Erdogan uses support of conservative businessmen who rose up from rural areas in 70's.

> world currency by giving more space to Russia and China
You realize that Russia is a non factor when it comes to world economy? Its primitive oil extracting economy is smaller than Canada FFS. Much smaller than Italy!
The only reason it even matters at all are nukes it inherited from the USSR. So basically it's a big North Korea.

China at some point will have to be negotiated with but it doesn't have any developed allies so not so soon.

We're getting ballsy because of energy dependence IMO.
Also, cheep labor has really hurt states like mine that's in the rust belt. These are the states Trump will need to win again in 2020. I see a lot more trade wars in the future.

Turkey isn't Europe

I'm quite aware, I just don't want it to happen because I have a shitload of money in Eurozone financial institution positions

Attached: DkNdAgmX0AUDdOq.jpg (592x726, 41K)

Based Federal Reserve is driving up the price of the dollar
Third world btfo

Why contain it?

>it wants do use the yuan and other non USD currencies.
Might as well use monopoly money

Heh. I guess that's not a bad comparison, really, in terms of both sides relying on an internal slightly revolutionary but ultimately committed to fighting it out for national self-preservation. I was getting signals years ago that our regime change guys were looking for how to fracture Erdogon's support up and largely finding frustration.

Ideally the strategy has shifted to using Turkey's international role as a regional crossroads along many sectors as a kind of a force-multiplication lever for getting what the US wants out of it in exchange for "good behavior."

>targeting those regimes
>regimes

Kill yourself dipshit

exactly the nukes...a lot of them.
So just buying some weath by putting them on the table

>not 1 brics country mentioned
murikan education at it again

Bodrum might be the best, all rich turks, germaturks and foreigners live there, best parties are there, etc. But property there is the most expensive.

Always keep in mind that Kurds are niggers of turkey and they are worse than Turkish redneks.

Federal Reserve is stopping QE. Not their fault that the turd world falls apart when they try to normalize

>something something Volker something something Argentina
Can't taper a ponzi scheme, but you can make people hurt once they're in it.

Deutsche Bank was $120 a few years ago, it's down to $10

>Can't taper a ponzi scheme, but you can make people hurt once they're in it.
US has the best ponzi scheme. China and Europe will collapse ages before the US goes the way of the dodo

This is why bitcoin will be the new currency soon

What do you think the R stands for?
BRICS were supposed developed countries years ago, still aren't any closer.

Yeah, this is happening because European bank shares are dropping. What we're seeing here is the effect of that taking place in Turkey.

Erdogan clearly plays both sides in his game, and conservatives in Turkey get some sort of simulacras there, like mosques everywhere, which are not visited by anybody. It also seems that European officials are playing along with him, helping him in internal affairs.

Retard. King dollar reigns supreme. Your internet money is trash

Just like five years ago?

>SEC Delay Hits Bitcoin By 10% And Wipes Out $10 Billion

archive.is/d3RJy

Yep. And now that Trump is relying on the fed to keep the ponzi scheme going that puts them on the hook instead of them always running the threat to hit the US system or else. I bet they're having lots of interesting discussions nowadays about what might be in their own best interests to do.

And if they're not closer, Iran and Argentina are no where near

Aren't they trying to lock down a US army base there for searching or some shit for protecting gulenists?

Iran now turkey. he is the best.

Attached: trump-laughing-hard.jpg (1200x628, 122K)

>muh financial bullshit
This is not a complicated fact, Turkey islamized. It has no oil. Therefore its economy is kill. Due to the speed and massive depth of the plunge they took with the new Sultan, the currency is hit faster than financial magic can mend it.

T*rks are gypsy shitskin rapists. It doesn't make them based that israshits and amerimuts have issues with them recently.

Yeah okay. You're the same one posting the pics of dead American soldiers. Fuck off.

Not sure why you're telling me that when those two other user didn't understand. Must be because I hit the nail on the head without resorting to blaming it solely on Turkey rather than EU's messy banks.

What does it have to do with t*rks?

Keep in mind that Erdogan himself was a gulenist, and those conservative rural businessmen were also gulenists. Apparently its an internal conflict between some metaclans in conservative movement, and everyone who didn't join Erdogan were declared to be gulenists and prosecuted.

Turkey is not in Europe, amerimutt. It's another problem.

Maybe they should give us our CIA preacher man back.

time to

b u y t h e d i p

Attached: 1496598734301.png (450x433, 160K)

you think those are cheap? Good luck with that,

The turkish lira could be plummetting but since there are so many parasystes and degenerates in this country.
ofc you can , the goverment is bankrupt. with the right contacts you can buy everythign

Erdogan will just blame it on outsider forces and get even stronger.

>recently
you mean since ataturk died

It has lost 49% in 2 years.
And it has list about 70% of its value in 5 years.
Is it roachanomics at play?

I wonder what gives.

>European bank shares continue to lower
>Turkey's financial crisis worsens
>Exposing European banks to Turkish inflation through it's various lenders
Turkey's going to be the welfare nation.

Speaking about banks, finances and anything else distracts from the simple fact that Islam = regress = poverty.

Good. Ill be there in a month. Hope of drops a bit more.