Is Emmanuel CHADcron the best leader in the world right now?

Attached: image-1201124-860_poster_16x9-rhnl-1201124.jpg (860x484, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXT4azAACyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not fair. He received the infinite knowledge from the BOGS

no

Attached: 1510358984140.jpg (962x621, 80K)

his wife scares me

Attached: 1493688474008.jpg (480x508, 53K)

> Macronette
> chad
lmao

He is a moron, he wouldn't leave his holiday to pay respects an Amiens. No respect for the people that fought there

I'd say yes, but there's not exactly fierce competition for that title. Trump is getting himself into one scandal after another and basically drawing attention to him so his cabinet can do the important things, Merkel is a lethargic old woman whose only credit is that she didn't fuck with a system that would function perfectly without her, May is the sole reason why Brexit is such a shitshow, Putin outwardly acts like a strongman but inwardly ruins Russia, nobody cares about Xi. That leaves Macron, the guy who actually runs free market politics.

Pedo, no consent laws, rothshild banker "bring in the refugees,I have no kids" Macron?

The sad state of pol.

No and I don't know why you would even think to ask.

No. He is a closet homo or a granny fucker, possibly both, but above all a globalist scum groomed by Rothschild.
Its like asking if Soros is redpilled.

Emmanuel Who? Never heard of her.

Kill yourself, neoliberal.

anyone know why the fuck he married a bitch 24 years older than him?

Attached: 1288841288239.jpg (245x318, 12K)

hes a fag and the marriage is for appearances like obama

but why her? why not at least a woman close to his age

cause he's a fag. maybe shes an old tranny, who knows what degenerate fags are into?

There's some Italian psychiatrist who came up with a theory.
youtube.com/watch?v=NXT4azAACyQ
His theory (which admittedly is pure conjecture) is that it's a "fixing" marriage. Macron and Brigitte came from prominent, "aristocratic" families in the North. Brigitte effectively sexually abused Macron as a minor. If this had happened among "commoners", Brigitte would be in jail. Instead, the psychiatrist believes that they were married in order to "fix" the abuse and thereby avoid scandal. Like how back in ye olde days a man and woman would be forced to marry if the man got the woman pregnant (shotgun wedding).

maybe he loves her and does not care about her age? fuck off

and you are a hateful bigot

Get on your knees and service my BBC, sven.

found the degenerate senior citizen tranny loving faggots

Has he done anything noteworthy? (except taking in more refugees)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

She seems rich...

Fascist child molesting jewish puppet

No, just no