BLACKED

BLACKED

Attached: 1533881311826.webm (400x400, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/knmJU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fukkin based

LMAO

Attached: cringeManlet.webm (406x720, 2.84M)

ah the severely flawed superstitions of these subhuman cultures

image what kind of man the kid grows up to be

Now I understand why lynchings used to occur in the South.

If it were a girl they'd have raped her afterwards

Its so sad how even while they are hitting him, he is still weakly trying to get his fork into the cake until they completely destroy it and wipe it all away. Like he is so young he doesn't understand why he's getting punished and he just wants some cake, and so his body regresses into an instinctual state as he feebly pushes his fork toward the cake. Probably looking forward to this all day only to have all that anticipation turn to pain for no reason.

Poor little guy.

The kid looks beany.

The average Jow Forumstard

mirin the 50 years old dad physique

I remember someone posted this before and posted screenshots from reddit how they reacted to it. According to them it's just culture, nothing bad at all you bigot. Meanwhile they think it's child abuse to not dress your kid in drag, or to refuse to pump your "trans" 11 year old full of girl hormones.

that's a yellow/redboned mulatto child. What the fuck did they do to it?

Voodoo egg cleanse? That's some fucked up child abuse. They tossed raw eggs or orange juice on the kid and then slapped it around.

More like drug addict gang member.

Is this the average trump supporter?

It's ok to dress your kid in drag because it's culture. Just like it's ok for them to cake him because it's culture. That is 100% consistent beliefs din jävla analhåla.

Gang Of African Violent Males Abuse A BABY Watch The Full Footage - Community Outraged at Another African Group Doing Child Abuse Case

>dressing your young child to look like a prostitute is just culture man! stop being such a pleb!

beautiful culture

wait no, I meant the total opposite

reminder the 'turn my son into a girl because progressive' kids are now teenagers.
I wonder what the percentage of suicides are

Not enough, my friend.

Yes. That is also what they said about the kid getting caked. That is consistent, they allow all cultures.

Ahmed the Dutch

Whats the point in proving people right that there are no good niggers? To get people to come out and call you names so you can turn around and say "hey theyre racist for saying Im a no good nigger!" And when they come and see what youre doing theyll realize it too. How you gonna get out of this one?

>Nigs gonna nig

What's the context here? Why is the child even in the same room?

the average Brazilian

Attached: screen-shot-2015-07-29-at-10-42-08-am.png (2082x1413, 2.17M)

archive.is/knmJU

nobody asked for your family portrait, hans