Is it just me or are the elites engineering the rise of communism and fascism in America...

Is it just me or are the elites engineering the rise of communism and fascism in America? Take a step back and look behind the curtain. Not only are we becoming more divided than ever domestically, nations too are breaking diplomatic ties.

These people are becoming more organized and funded by the day. It's like astroturfing on another scale.

This is beginning to echo the 1930s. With all these deregulations, another big crash is imminent. It all sounds too coordinated and timed. Who is behind the curtain?

Attached: jewbehindthecurtain.jpg (500x427, 39K)

Of course. Now that there''s been a political shift it's time to double down on action vs. reaction as a divide and conquer strategy. It's been in the works for quite a while. Anybody could see there would be "nazis" emerging eventually and probably violently considering how long the leftish push had been kept up, and all the while they were cranking up literal communist indoctrination in the schools and media etc.

If Unite the Right is anything like last year, we're definitely being played.

>Is it just me or are the elites engineering the rise of [..] fascism
Oh, so now the Jews are behind fascism as well?
Kek, this is too funny. Soon you will claim Jews controlled Hitler too. Oh wait, already seen posters on here write such nonsense.

Is there anything "duh evul j00s" are not behind?

You're not supposed to take every single bait Moshe, fuck off this board

I would really caution people about getting in to those groups. They might be good at first but they're going to get infiltrated hard like usual. Based stick man and the super punch and things like that are fun and all, but stuff like that should stay as one-offs rather than becoming an organized trend.

What's interesting is if you keep tabs on Alex Jone's show, he's promoting this stuff even though he should know better given his background, and meanwhile his guests keep repeating almost under their breath that it ought not to escalate.

Is that on Sat or Sun, I hate missing riot season. It's better than sportsball.

>no arguments

Fascism and Communism are the same thing and are the worst forms of collectivism. Classical liberalism is the way forward and actually stands a chance of political success as it appeals to both left and right.

>He doesn't realise Jow Forums is satire

Did he pull some strings? half-developed white sissies.

It's not the 80s anymore, you stupid blockhead

Attached: 124319744924_940_642_copyImage.jpg (720x717, 105K)

Communism is basically Judaism the ideology (best of the goyim killed, we will teach the goyim harmful falsehoods, one world government without borders) so yeah on that

>le gaslighting kike

fuck off

the JQ is rising among normies and you're fucked

They have been. They want us to forget our past because the teachings of the founding fathers are too inspiring for the common man. If someone is confronted with it, they will be leaning towards a limited government rather than a nanny government. People want their money, they want their freedom, they want to do what they want, they just have to be shaken for them to realize it once more. They cram too much crap in all of our heads that we forget our roots as a nation.

Don't let anyone forget.

Attached: jefferson.jpg (1200x1431, 262K)

>communism
>implying neoliberalism is communism
Go back, Democrat shills.

>hurr durr if I say a bunch of things I don't like together maybe people will think they're the same
Fuck off, jew.

>the teachings of dead terrorist oligarchs are too inspiring
Kill yourself, cuck.

They are effectively two forms of the same thing with largely academic differences.

It's funny cause it's supports the idea of Jews beeign superior

Heres you Red pill on this.
I spent considerable time trying to figure out the GRAND PLAN of the intentional pollution of America & Europe.
THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING
And makes sense.
The Really Funny thing is...
The Stupid Jew UNDERLINGS are goung along with this plan thinking its NOT going to get WWII tier extermination of their own kind by their own kind.
The Elders (Jews) hate the lesser jews more than they hate whites. The jews will only allow so many other jews to compete for alpha jew.
Self extermination coming jew underlings

Attached: 1533604244275.png (497x2107, 273K)

I have half a mind to go with the sole intention of removing any Nazi or white power flags just so their exposure to leftist propaganda is limited

If it means I take a punch from a storm fag that’s fine with me

>give me totalitarian power and I’ll help the workers
>give me totalitarian power and I’ll help the white workers
There is no difference between the end result, which is totalitarian government that purges its vanguard and establishes a deeply oppressive state

Wake the fuck up fool.. Read the pasta from Langan just above your post. THIS entire puppet show is orchestrated by the jews to exterminate the impure jews JUST LIKE WWII.
Jews start a war ,1) as a means of getting rid of their own kind ( thinning the heard) and laying false claim to a homeland Palestine( Isreal).
Everyone else is just their slaves

Attached: 1533492347332.jpg (843x843, 87K)