Uber Says Its Drivers Can Kick Out White Supremacists

little by little, we are kicking you out of society.

Attached: ub.jpg (913x860, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonian.com/2018/08/09/heres-how-uber-deals-with-passengers-who-participate-in-unite-the-right-2-rally/
youtube.com/watch?v=WgPDh764CK4&bpctr=1524260777
reddit.com/r/news/comments/96171g/comment/e3xht9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Justsöybôythings

No one's kicking anyone out, each race deserves to struggle, but the white race stopped struggling and instead went on a tantrum against da joos.

We're the only ethnostate, we're the only fascists, every stormweenie on this board is mad because his race lost and ours won.

This is evolution - the strong wins. After your race is gone what's left will be inbred goblinos and retarded muslims, the easiest population to control and subvert.

Goodbye white man, you lost.

Key their car on the way out.

Source?

You're surrounded by Muslims and your lebensraum is so small that a single chemical or biological weapon attack will wipe out the vast majority of your race in hours.

I wouldn't be so sure of the posterity of your race, you're like a smug cunt surrounded by lava and bragging about how at least you won't freeze to death.

You're surrounded by Muslims frothing at the mouth to eradicate you and niggers can't tell Jews apart from whites. When we go, we'll at least have the satisfaction of knowing that you're next.

I wonder who started derailing the thread with something completely unrelated - oh look

>how to get free uber rides: pretend to be a nazi 1k away from destination

>choosing to not bake the cake
i hope uber gets sued

>White Supremacists use Uber
Cool story bro

Attached: 40b.jpg (600x623, 28K)

Drivers with the transportation company Uber will have the chance to refuse passengers who attend the upcoming Unite the Right 2 white supremacist rally in DC on August 12. The refusal is contingent on a driver’s feelings of comfort and safety in accordance with the app’s community guidelines.

According to the terms agreed upon when signing up for the service, both drivers and passengers are “are expected to exercise good judgment and behave decently towards other people in the car when riding with Uber.” That list of bad behavior includes breaking the local law, damaging property, and use of inappropriate and abusive language or gestures. Uber tells Washingtonian that if a driver deems actions by a passenger discriminatory—which could include ideology, signage, and remarks associated with racial supremacy and neo-nazism—a driver is within his or her right to terminate the ride. It’s possible, too, that the user could be banned from using the app entirely, though Uber maintains that it investigates each complaint on a case to case basis.
washingtonian.com/2018/08/09/heres-how-uber-deals-with-passengers-who-participate-in-unite-the-right-2-rally/

Thanks for bringing this up. Now I don't feel so bad about them essentially getting kicked out of NYC.

guess we will just have to kill you all

sad

Attached: 5a1a5408c1561.jpg (960x738, 174K)

t. maghrebi

*Jews are next.

Yep. Zionism is racist Jewish hatred towards Palestinians.

Attached: shapiro_jewnazi.jpg (513x496, 33K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WgPDh764CK4&bpctr=1524260777

this is what the jews did to germany. Maybe they overreacted a little but they weren't chasing shadows. Acting like jews never did anything and they're the eternal victim just pisses others off.

haahah you fuckers dont even know what winning looks like. You actualy count a couple of faggots who call their balls a man clit kicking paying customers out of their anal lube scented prius a win VS the repeated debunking and crushing of the trump russia collusion narrative, 470 attorneys working for huber who is reporting to sessions to expose clinton and all the dems and then theres pizzagate. I hope you enjoy watching the fucking military tribunals on november 10 fuck heads. ANTIFA is on the gitmo list too.

Delusions of grandeur with overtones of textbook narcissism. Seek professional help.

Attached: moldylocks.gif (446x251, 1.37M)

>Ok to kick out whites
>Oy vey why aren't you picking up more blacks?

Attached: 6542385795135497.jpg (754x618, 62K)

>safety
I bet you, and of course the article won't say so, that it's because if you take a uber at this rally, antifa will come and ruin the car with it. So this leaves the opportunity for drivers to be out of this mess.

The irony is I once had a Muslim uber driver that spent half the ride talking about how niggers are shitty people that stink up the car and never tip.

>uber
So nothing of value is lost? K.

Do try to enjoy the end of your race in the coming ten to twenty years.. I know I will.

it's true

Attached: spencer.gif (480x270, 2.97M)

>and never tip
I don't tip either. That was part of the deal when Uber started. You paid what was advertised.

Little by little the goys are waking up. You will be gassed.

I had to take an Uber today. Did you know you can’t even change drivers? It selects one for you and you can do a damned thing about it. I had to get a ride to college from a fat gay nigger named Pierre

>American 'forced' tipping.
No thanks.

I don't either, for the same reason. Some drivers are fags that give you crap rider rating out of spite but then you don't have to see them again anyway.

If you give the driver a shitty rating you won't get them anymore.

>the white race stopped struggling and instead went on a tantrum against da joos

another entry on this list very soon kike.

Attached: Jews expelled.jpg (1000x1200, 259K)

>the leaf returns

Do it. Go on DO IT

Make sure you get it on Camera too!

You will be giving them free publicity

You are quite literally retarded fool, and you are damaging your own cause - but you are too stupid to even see that!

The future will be bright with the burning ashes of your people.

Attached: 1531205605342.jpg (448x421, 35K)

Did you blow him?

>20% dune coon
>ethnostate

Attached: 1518999939075.jpg (545x478, 39K)

Has uber commented on whether they can deny rides to antifa? That seems like an obvious followup question.

No, he was French. What the fuck dude

>kicked out of society
Start a taxi service only for stormfags.

Trump gives you 100+ billions for this post.

Do you also rape children in your spastic perpetual struggle of all against all?

Is a psychopathic tyrant also a 'winner'?

How do jews feel about being turned into psychopaths by being sexually interfered with as infants?

Cab driving is typically a shitskin profession.

Just like receiving welfare is typically a stormfags profession.

It's important to remember that this is what every single Jew believes. You can make a very strong argument for it being morally justified in killing every single Jew.

Unite the right? I'm all in favor of that, they are lefty larpers like richard spencer anyway.

Enjoy going out of business, Uberniggers.

Attached: 1495728117128.gif (245x245, 654K)

White societies got wise to your bullshit 359 times and sent you packing. The 360th, you think it's just "a tantrum" and declare final victory? Good luck with that.

every time its muh DA JOOOS. do you seriously think people are just making shit up about jews? LOL Ive never seen a jew sweat until now

KeK. Without whites you are done. You can't blend with muslims and niggers. You think you will rule whole world from little kingdom in desert? You barelly defend it against few poor warriors while you get inlimited money from America. We are not mad because you won. You didn't won. Ethnostate with more than 10% of muslims. That is not ethnostate. If this is evolution, bow to muslims, because they will win. Jewish race is already gone. All of you are just Khazarian LARPers. Any fucking nigger with your gay jewish hat is jew same way like you are. Zero genetic heritage. Still butthurt about working camps? I know it is worse than that to work for free. You did fucking shitty job anyway.

Meanwhile more and more people are redpilled about you. I am not sure if white race survive but i am sure Israel will be destroyed. You backstabbed only people who protected you. You can't escape karma. You play stupid games and you will win stupid price.

You can keep projecting if it makes your tiny cutted cuck hard. But your fate is doomed. You fighting on too many fronts. Against white and against muslims. Your only way to control is "fellow white people" trick. You lost this card and you lost everything. Mutts will have no holobung guilt. So you will end in desert surounded by enemies. From South Pole to North Pole. From China to Africa. And again and again your plan will backfire like many times in history. Because you think you are better than you realy are.

>this is evolution, the strong wins

so would you please admit hitler was stronger than 6 million goos

Morally imperative, when you think about it.

you know I really don't get why we are so weak and meek.

Think of the left
>slightly less than 50% of population
>somehow manage to collectivize, organize and put selective pressure on entire industries
>get right wing employees fired even from CEO positions
>get entire showscancelled
>get CEOs to cuck in support

right wingers
>Also around 50% of population
>still use platforms that discriminate against them
>still buy products of companies that are anti-right wing and pro degenerate progressivism
>people can openly threaten to kill white people or conservatives and they can keep their job

really

why are we so weak?

I can still hail a cab, you literal fucking scab

Attached: 1418433064110.png (419x249, 5K)

Its not jewish people that need to be abolished its Jewishness. there is a myth that you can seprate opression from jewishness and you CAN NOT. Jewishness exists merely to seprate them from others and jewishness is in and of itself a form of racial opression...

now plug in whiteness and whites and win a nobel peace prize after posting on FACEBOOK

This article is retarded. Uber drivers can refuse any pickup and cancel any ride they decide they no longer wish to complete already. There is nothing new or special about any of this.

As soon as North Korea or Iran or Turkey smuggles that nuke to Hezbollah (and it will happen), your little desert encampment will be glassed off the planet. You've got 20 years at most.

Jow Forums is so stupid, since uber drivers are independent contractors they can kick you out of their car for any reason. Their statement is effectively meaningless.

Congratulations, uber is baiting you dumbfucks for publicity and you all fall for it.

consider these facts and now condiser that the left unironically believes that NAZIS control everything and are actively working against them.

they think Nazis would make it illegal to be pro white basically. they have NO ability to think

Attached: Capture+_2018-08-09-23-41-25.png (1200x1431, 156K)

haha White Supremacist Uber driver here.
CHECKMATE NIGGERS

except when they kick out drunk black women they lose their job for being raycis

Jow Forums, you really are retarded. How can you all fall for such an obvious troll post so badly?

Because they are funded by individuals that have more net worth than our whole organizations do.

No way any driver is picking up Tonisha, Laqueisha or Javarius.

>thinks GLR used Jow Forums

reddit.com/r/news/comments/96171g/comment/e3xht9g

Thread is a gold mine

If i ever get an uber I'm telling them I'm a white supremacist as soon as I reach my destination. They kick me out. I don't pay. Seems like a win win to me

define white supremacist for me

Attached: Screenshot_20180607-184604.png (720x1280, 539K)

So Uber driver can kick out people who believe in the things they don't like?

Might come handy when driving muslims and black lives matter activists.

Can you name a case where this happened or are you just making up bullshit?

Paypal charges you once you get out of the car automatically.

It's a bit confusing to me. They actually LEGITIMATELY believe that...

>dude runs car into crowd after being threatend with guns and bats smacked on his car
>fat chick died from fear not even hit by the car
>sentenced to a decade in jail

>black dude beats old guy over the head after stalking him for ten minutes
>all on tape
>gets 160k in donations and not in jail
>gets nation wide coverage as "victim of racists"

>bike lock guy attempted murder on SEVEN people
>gets off with 4 days in jail

It's just stunning to me how they gloat about getting away with things like that, and then still say they're the rebels fighting muh system.

grassroots movements are powerful and a staple of the left. We ought to learn. Even without millions (it sure helps them) but even without we could at least put a dent in the revenue of companies enough to force them to stay neutral. But we don't.

We shit post about Twitter censoring people ON TWITTER. Instead of mass migrating to new platforms.

Good question.

1. We have no central structure as of now. We need a nationalist organization on the global scale. I believe all traditionalist/nationalist Christians need to unite under one organization and slowly work to bring the entirety of their churches along with them overtime.

2. Most politicians on the "right" are corporatists that just work to maintain the status quo which by default means the Overton window moves further left overtime as their opponents are pushing their radical agendas hard.

transfer your funds out before you leave the car?

>France becomes muslim
>nuclear arsenal aimed at israel
>oh vey

can you stop their oxygen and kill their dogs also?
what level of animosity does it take to be so afraid of an opposing world view

Attached: 617.jpg (499x499, 101K)

So uber drivers could technically go round pick people up then kick them out straight away and still get paid?

Sounds like a great way to get banned from paypal.

>we are winning
Nope. You've lost.

its funny because white supremacists would gladly take a taxi and undo the damage you are doing to immigrant families.

Many Christians are unironically progressive cucks.

I went to a protestant church a while ago and they were shilling for Jews, literally saying it's our duty as Christians to see them as the holy people and that must mean we have to support contemporary political conflicts in favour of Israel. Many churches also shill for trannies and genderneutral crap and refugees.

The left memes that christians are all evil conservatives, but that's not even the case.

If you ride to your destination you are charged at that moment. And if you get kicked out you get charged for whatever amount of time/distance you traveled.

>stopped struggling
>that flag
rabbi I.....

Attached: 74b.jpg (252x291, 29K)

>call you company uber
>kick out nazis

Lol black lives matter t-shirt? No service.

They'll be banned from driving after they get enough 1 star ratings and complaints.

Attached: Capture+_2018-08-10-07-42-04.png (1280x1223, 124K)

Jesus Christ you're a fucking embarassing retard. None of this is accurate, NONE of it. You are literally warping events of reality into something it's not in order to cope, so your fragile beta bitch racist identity doesn't have to be confronted. An innocent American died, fuck off dude. Fake fucking patriots everywhere

>grassroots movements are powerful and a staple of the left.

There is no such thing as a grass roots movement on the left. There is always someone pulling their strings and writing the checks.

Attached: 1478277559005.png (882x624, 39K)

>(it sure helps them)
We don't self organize today. Nobody does.
If we want to win, up our budget and start running propaganda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
worth sticking it to your driver

Doesnt paypal ban white supremacists?

Who uses UBER..?
I got asked for a job by my taxi driver yesterday who picked me up from a development.
I went through the act of writing his name and phone number in my notes on my phone
>Faisal 01**** ******* (taxi driver)
Had a hearty guffaw as I deleted it later on.

(you)

what are you talking about.

Heather was a fat slob single mom progressive piece of shit. Her death is a literal benefit to society and the welfare state.

It's not always the case and certainly not in the past. What's more accurate is saying that people like Soros have simply streamlined the process of grassroots. It's like an organic movement on steroids. Everything is pumped up to it's maximum potential and inflated with a ton of filler (paid protesters and supporters, massive media campaign to make the online support seem more than it is). It's like playing an RPG with cheatcodes but the underlying philosophy of how to organize grassroots movements is still potent and could be used by us.

Sure, unless you have to use paypal again. You may as well crash your bank account with no survivors trying to troll twitch streamers if you're that bored, though.
How would they know?

Only faggots use uber. Real men drive cars.