Brexit was a stupid mistake

Can someone please explain to me the "benefits" of leaving the biggest trading bloc in the world?

Attached: brexit-1.jpg (500x300, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/181793013/#q181793013
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/169982633/#q169982633
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/164573253/#q164573253
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/164357023/#q164357023
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/163508856/#q163508856
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152148150/#q152148150
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146482633/#q146482633
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146409868/#q146409868
youtube.com/watch?v=kqPp0rb3vio
youtube.com/watch?v=tVt_1ByddUQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schuman_Declaration
express.co.uk/news/politics/882881/Brexit-EU-secret-document-truth-British-public
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It used to be a trading block, until 2006 when it became a federal super-nation. Leaving is the best for British sovereignty and for the British white britons

Can you explain how it benefits the average British citizen please?

So the borders are closed to international trade between these nations, now.

Lets imagine for a minute that we voted remain, can you imagine the free for all that would commence when pro-EU types and the EU could forever refer to the referendum as justification for whatever they forced upon us next. It'd be a green light to run wild with their bullshit. If nothing else voting Brexit has bought us a bit of time.

Also we have a big trading deficit with the EU, they need us more than we need them, something conveniently overlooked. Not to mention the money we pump in that they'll have to find to keep Greece, Italy etc... from sinking under its own mess.

I voted Brexit and i'd vote it a million and 1 times again.

because dude remove kebab lmao!
how's the kebab removal going btw

>trading bloc
Because that's what it is..?
No. that's the lie they told for 50 years.
In the 90's all you were told was Europe was boring, the mass media lie campaign was its
>a grey subject only concerning butter mountains and fishing quotas
In the 00's there was the UK Column types being called mad tinfoil hat conspiracy loonies for saying it's about sovereignty.
You're a selfish Pakistani no doubt but hey, that's why you've been brought here. Don't concern yourself with what happens if you are.

That really depends how exactly you mean but I'll give it a shot anyway.

>average Brit lives in normal white British town
>a shit load of eastern Europeans arrive
>3 bedroom family houses are bought up by unscrupulous land lords and converted in to 4 bedroom rents for polish people.
>rent sky rockets, house prices go up, locals either sell and make a quick buck or live next to a hard-working but constantly drunk, polish neighbours.
>massive increase in demand on local services making them worse
>schools have to employ a shit load of English as an addition language teachers so has to cut funding from elsewhere

other

some EU (Ireland and Italy mostly) countries give out EU passports because they know that means that the Muslim migrant will leave their country and flock to Germany or the UK for benefits and we can't stop them because they're now "EU citizens"

straight bananas

>Can someone please explain to me the "benefits" of leaving the biggest trading bloc in the world?

Yes, you regain control over your own economy
You get control over your own laws and politics again
You are no longer bound to the conventions and agreements enforced by the EU
You have control over migration into your own country
You get to BTFO the liberal elites
German and other EU countries can no longer demand rights to fish in British seas
You can put a tax on EU exports
You say no to Islamism and the Sandnigger future of the EU
You help other countries liberate
You can more easily bin agreements about race and gender quotas which is promoted, funded and to some extent enforced by the EU bureaucracy

Attached: 1533645842602.jpg (670x612, 64K)

It is also a clear statement to the EU that you do not allow the kind of authoritarian tendencies which is has become obvious and prevalent within the administration of the EU.

Attached: 1533392840087.jpg (1340x874, 364K)

Attached: 1533044746421.jpg (720x405, 36K)

Brexit means Hard Brexit
Say no to corruption

Attached: 1531735350719.jpg (855x495, 87K)

This, also:

So called EU 'human rights' don't subvert British law

You no longer have to pay the EU for membership of something which does not benefit us

This.
We voted for Brexit because Germany can keep it's millions of Islamic 'refugees' to itself.

you're no longer under the control of unelected overlords from brussels. now you're back under the control of unelected overlords from germany where you belong.

Attached: 1526800725167.png (499x650, 401K)

>Leaving the biggest trading bloc

All you left was the biggest regulatory imposition possible. You can still trade with anyone.

Idiot bong

Attached: Trumpg7art.jpg (734x490, 177K)

Has anyone given thought that the result of Brexit is going to be entirely contradictory to our expectations other than business-wise because the deportation of low skilled EU workers will only increase workers from the commonwealth which includes more Pakis and Africans - the kind that detract us from the EU in the first place. Expect a new visa scheme soon, also it's noticeable that muslim majority areas voted for Brexit too, it's in their favour at the end. I don't like the EU but we're fucked either way with being replaced. Other than shit EU laws and tied businesses all I want is independence from that Marxist dystopia, however, we ourselves are that dystopia too and there's no fucking way out either way. It's doom regardless if you desire Britain to stay British(and I mean real British - white).

It doesn't benefit us at all, we're net contributors since it started. We pay more than we get back. In addition to this we had to chip in to bailout Greece, Ireland and Spain. The common Agricultural policy means British produce was thrown away, and we were forced to buy food from france, this also cost us our close relationship with New Zealand who we used to buy a shit tonne of lamb and veg from. The common fisheries policy means everyone in the EU gets to fish in British territorial waters while our fleet gets fuck all. There are other drains such as having to accept bids on gov contracts from EU firms.

There's also the fact that EU directives supersede parliament, everyone must comply or be fined, so effectively a small panel selected by EU members of parliament run the entire continent, as a pleb you cannot vote on who's on this panel.

The EU also wants to set up an army. As they're faggots who cannot win wars they would basically be commandeering the British Armed Forces to do whatever they wanted, probably crush a Greek rebellion or something, or whoever else wants t leave

And how is Brexit going to help this situation?
Most likely you'll still have free movement -- meaning EU citizens will be allowed like before.
And in case of "hard brexit" you will have to replace those hard working white EU citizens, with lazy shitskins from pakistan, and if you're lucky -- india.
I hate communist EUP as much as everyone, but Brexit was a bad idea. If you look at the world, Russia, China, US, Brasil, and others, are very happy to see EU weakened or destroyed. They'll have very easy time to subdue European countries when they're weak and competing against each other.

While all those are technically true, none will happen because the government here is as left leaning as the EU is.

I think we need the EU, though we need it to be something different, based on trade and protection against the hordes, also, article 13 they tried to pass is enough reason to leave on it's own.

>Oh look it's the butthurt hans screaming about his pocket money again

HAHAHAHAHAH what's this the 20th thread? we should have a celebration

Attached: 1522156126189.jpg (1024x833, 166K)

>Can someone please explain to me the "benefits" of leaving the biggest trading bloc in the world?
sure, if you explain how having the biggest trade deficit is of any benefit for you.

Attached: 1487586344001.jpg (1024x773, 129K)

When the biggest bloc in the world makes all the decisions for you and you can't vote them out.

>Protip, ya'll posting in a shill thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/181793013/#q181793013
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/169982633/#q169982633
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/164573253/#q164573253
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/164357023/#q164357023
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/163508856/#q163508856
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152148150/#q152148150
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146482633/#q146482633
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146409868/#q146409868
remain ass ravaged remoaners

Attached: 1522155971956.png (1001x899, 674K)

>trading bloc
what is maastricht?
what is the lisbon treaty?

Attached: 613d30d876db6b03df2ad3b3891915450daeff62b2b9fecde9d5fdecdeeb338e.png (4496x4328, 123K)

The cost far outweighs the benefits. Both in monetary value due to us paying billions into the EU scheme, and the societal costs. The societal costs being, we can't make our own fucking laws for one, the EU decides how to run our country. The "made to vote again, until you vote correctly" meme is very true with the EU. Then how the EU will not allow trade deals between countries outside the EU (which is especially bad seeing as the EU is a fucking failure).

I voted leave to end free movement. A hard brexit would be best for me.

What the EU was sold as:
Would you like to be friends in a trading alliance?

What it turned into:
We own your nation, we make your laws, take all these african and muslim immigrants to increase your population numbers (no it's not optional) , lets become the united states of EU and lets have an EU army.

No thanks, fuck you!

We'll no longer be governed by an unelected, drunk, French jew from a country with no remote cultural similarities to our own.

Attached: 1530004776814.jpg (1182x966, 436K)

The UK is one of the few nett contributors to the EU. We give, others take.

Other countries rely on the UK to employ their people, who then send much of the money back to support their home economies. That's why they are booming.

The UK is almost always overruled by the EU when legal matters are conducted.

The UK has a balance of trade deficit with the EU.

The EU restricts what interactions we have with the rest of the World.

We do not elect those in the EU who make ALL the major decisions.

We are affected by most of the bad things that happen with the other countries in the EU, regardless of whether or not we should be.

All other EU countries can overfish the UK's fishing areas. The UK enforces overfishing by the UK fleet, the other countries do not.

The list goes on and on......

>(no it's not optional)
Apparently it is, since Hungary, Chech, Poland... didn't take them.
You brits are just spineless cunts to begin with. That's why you run away instead of making alliances to weaken influence of germany and France in EU.

>They'll have very easy time to subdue European countries when they're weak and competing against each other
>It's okay for the EU to do it though

Attached: betrayalrunningthroughmyveins.jpg (768x397, 38K)

dunno, i just hate all the people for remain and like the people for brexit

>What the EU was sold as:
>Would you like to be friends in a trading alliance?
untrue, they always was said they wanted to abolish the nation state
youtube.com/watch?v=kqPp0rb3vio

>Fucking refugees
>How do we stop them?
>I've got it! Let's remove the harmless poles that are talking all the jobs british people wouldn't even consider taking, like cleaning work!
About as well as you'd think from this logic.

I wonder why all UK flags ITT are brainlets... let me think... oh... of course...

Attached: 632757BB3BB04D3796014CDD73F25FD8_luton-muslim-march.jpg (634x418, 94K)

Why are Brits this stupid? You have shitloads of Muslims who don't do anything except stealing, murdering and living off welfare but hard working Poles are the bad guys!!!
>Saying Poles are always drunk
Britcucks are the worst tourists. They get drunk and throw trash everywhere. You apparently don't know what toilets are made for because you also pee on the streets. I'm happy more and more Poles are leaving your shithole. The UK is no different than India except that your citizens are richer.

The goal of the EU is a 'United' States of Europe. If you don't want that (and the inevitable Balkanization that will happen as a result) for your country, you have to leave. Better to get out now and suffer the comparatively minor hit than to get out when it collapses and face ruin. Anyone who thought it would be easy is retarded but however difficult it may be, it's necessary.

It annoys dickheads.

No, just because a few saw through it, it was definitely sold to the British people as a customs union

Beginning the collapse of the European Union

>Would you like to be friends in a trading alliance?
You're naive and misinformed or retarded. The goal of the EU was ALWAYS federalisation.

There are good and bad points but more good than bad. I’ve had to do quite a lot of research and spent a good chunk on solicitors because I have a business in the UK with sub offices in Germany, Italy and Slovakia. For me personally and my business brexit is going to cost me a decent chunk of my turnover in the first year and will take 2-3 years to get back to break even point. However in the longer term, 5+ years both my business and me personally will be much better off so I voted for brexit. Pretty much all Uk citizens, except non legal immigrants, will be better off after the brexit.

I’ll give you some areas where it’s better and worse:
NHS - will be a hell of a lot better post brexit and immigration law tightened. Over 35% of NHS resources go to immigrants that don’t pay national insurance, the nhs tax. Take out the health tourism and illegals treatment and the NHS is actually in a surplus not the massive deficit it’s currently in

Employment - jobs for working class brits will hugely increase and because the job market becomes more competitive without the illegals then wages rise and the shitty companies using illegal labour to undercut legitimate business will go broke. This is better for all uk citizens and will increase quality of life all over the country. In the short term many lower quality businesses will fail and livng costs will rise slightly

Travel - travel to the UK will be slightly more time comsuming because visas will be needed. Same for outbound travel

Yes but Ted Heath lied about it and sold it to us as nothing more than a trading bloc. There are documents that reveal his government deliberately lied to us. Had we known at the time that it would be a federal states of Europe, we would not have voted to join in the first place.

What are you not understanding about that? I don't blame the EU for this, Ted Heath's government lied to the people. Sadly Ted is dead so we can try him for treason.

They believe anything they read in their (((newspapers))). Unquestionably.

Trade - brexit actually improved our trade options in the long term. It opens up new markets that we currently have to access through EU rules and allows us to set our own tariffs if another country dumps on us like China has been doing we do t even need a trade agreement with the EU, if we don’t have one then it automatically switches to WTO rules, there is no such scenario as no trade with the EU. The UK is the bigggest EU importer of EU goods, the EU benefits hugely from our purchasing power and they would lose out in a trade war. Audi and BMW in particular switch from profit to loss if you remove the UK market. In the short term, 6-12 months, trade flows will slow as deals are signed

Social security - again it’s win win for UK people

Taxation - win win

What specifically do you want to know about?

Thatcher discovered what was going on (the famous "NO, NO, NO" speech. Then she was kicked out by her cabinet. They use Poll Tax as an excuse but it's because she figured out what was going on and wanted no part of it.

You're an idiot, I've just explained to you what has happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=tVt_1ByddUQ

good goy stay in the union

Less sub-humans
Relief on infrastructure
Jews on suicide watch

What's not to like?

You've just confirmed I'm right, you idiot.

The short answer is the UK will be worse off for 12 months ish and much better off than now in 3 years

The trade bloc was 1957 (Roman Treaties)
The Schuman declaration was made in 1972, there it was said they wanted an united Europe.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schuman_Declaration

Why are you right? He was right about thatcher. What do you think you are correct about?

No, you don't seem to get it. The people here were lied to, openly lied to because the government of Ted Heath knew that we would vote against joining a Federal Union with the EU.

You all on the mainland say you knew it was Federal, we didn't for the reason above.

We are leaving, it shouldn't bother you. We're a nothing country, we're full of Muslims you should be happy to see the backs of us.

She was betrayed by Heseltine and Clarke, both Bilderberg steering committee members. Some think Heseltine was a communist spy, he has a statue of Lenin in his garden

Not in the UK. We voted specifically for a trade union only. That was the remit of the referendum

>What do you think you are correct about?
Just scroll back and read again my post.
Christ, how fucking retarded are you?!

Attached: 1528049941810.jpg (376x376, 11K)

You post this every other day and get btfo each time. Fuck off

I know, it's pretty messed up what they did to her.

You said "It was always going to be a federal union".

WE THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY WERE NOT TOLD THAT, WE WERE ACTIVELY LIED TO BY OUR GOVERNMENT. THERE WAS NO TALK OF FEDERALISATION. WHAT ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING.

I did, I saw you posted nothing but brainwashed bullshit

Want to try again?

You leftist cuck. Why would you want to stay with EU Bureaucrats dictating what your country to do and impregnating your nation with so called "refugees" by unelected officials. There are no benefits to EU aside from being called a member of a Bureaucratic System ruled by the whitest elites that does things on paper and not affected by what rules they implement. also
>People crying out for BREXIT losing their priviledge baka

express.co.uk/news/politics/882881/Brexit-EU-secret-document-truth-British-public

Might as well get out before it comes crashing down. The fall of the EU is inevitable and coming much sooner than imagined. By getting out early Britain is going to be ready for a post-EU world and will hit the ground running. It might hurt the average Brit a bit initially to leave first but overall Brits will come out of this whole mess smelling of roses. Meanwhile the rest of us are fucked properly this time.

Attached: FuckEU.gif (240x192, 2.01M)

HomeNewsPoliticsWe were lied to! Secret document FCO 30/1048 kept truth about EU from British for 30 years
We were lied to! Secret document FCO 30/1048 kept truth about EU from British for 30 years
A SECRET document, which remained locked away for 30 years, advised the British Government to COVER-UP the realities of EU membership so that by the time the public realised what was happening it would be too late.

He should read it all and understand this.

Brit here, you’re not the problem, although what he says is true. But they never built the infrastructure to house single polish men to come over and work. Which means you end up in a council estate with white working class families who already live next to undesirables and now young men coming over to work are living next to them and naturally getting drunk and throwing parties.

The Muslims on the other hand, they’re the problem.

* Because we joined a Common Market, not a European superstate.
* Because TARIC adds 50% to the average British family's living costs over a year and wrecks free trade.
* Because CAP means we have to pay lazy European farmers to do nothing.
* Because CFP has wrecked the British fishing industry while doing nothing to maintain fishing stocks.
* Because the EU is the only trading bloc whose share of global GDP is shrinking (down from 24% when we joined to 13% now).
* Because most of our trade is outside the EU.
* Because every EU economy except Germany's is in full-on recession and literally cannot afford to buy our goods.
* Because, since 2008, the UK has added more jobs to its economy than every other country in the EU combined.
* Because we have no interest in handing our national sovereignty over to countries that have been our enemies for the last 1,000 years so we can help them oppose countries that share our language, culture and way of life.
* Because we have no interest in having our pockets picked to pay for handouts to the collapsing economies of the Eurozone.
* Because the EU is inevitably going to collapse under the weight of its own contradictions.
* Because we are tired of European criminals migrating her to rob, steal and rape.
* Because our "friends" in the EU see the entire organisation as an excuse to conspire against us and steal from us.
* Because outside the EU we can actually trade on an even footing with friendly countries like Canada, Australia, the US and India instead of being trapped in an economic union where we must shit all over those countries in order to maintain our relationship with powerhouses like Malta, Portugal, Greece and Bulgaria.
* Because if we are the second largest contributor the EU budget and receive the least amount of money from the EU in return.

Fuck the EU.

Attached: 1520005023303.jpg (2550x1824, 1.29M)

Wrong.
the EU is poised to come to a deal WITHOUT a free movement.

even the pro-EU campaigners in the 2016 referendum weren't admitting that it was a federal project. they said all that was fear-mongering and never going to happen

Well duh of course it is.
It's pretty obvious.
>hur dur im op and i hate populism and the will of the people, right wingers are edeots
We all know it's a shill from the opening setence.

This is a pretty good summary.

Phillip is Greek, moron.

Attached: 1518623363725.gif (640x640, 322K)

You mis understand, most brits don’t mind polish immigrants, we actually quite like you and see polish as our brothers. What we hate is the lack of integration from mainly Muslims and Africans and the amount we have to spend on them we would be quite happy to work out a reciprocal free immigration deal with eastern and Northern Europe. What we will no longer accept is the mass invasion that EU law says we have to accept

ok
what do you think the 12 stars in the EU flag stand for?

Freedom is more important than the economy

Isnt it amusing how all the anti brexit people always runaway when confronted with facts?

Attached: 9521306F-9E25-4D94-987B-A33AEED032D4.png (583x576, 35K)

This is true, even a few years back the British media were saying it's a swivel-eyed little englander conspiracy theory. Those of us who saw through it would point to EU docs and still be accused of being crazy

>some EU (Ireland and Italy mostly) countries give out EU passports

Would you ever fuck off, fucking bong cuck faggot. Stop trying to blame us for everything. The vast vast majority of the Muslims and Niggers living in Ireland now actually came here from the UK via Northern Ireland. Your fucking chimp pets followed you home after your colonies collapsed but you can't even look after them so they come here for the superior gibs. We have no direct flights to any of the areas where these vermin come from. If you want to get from Ireland to Pakistan or Nigeria you have to fly to London first and connect from there. Same with the majority who get here via ferries, they usually are very upset when they find out they have arrived in Ireland and not the UK from Cherbourg or Calais because their families are in the UK.

I don't fucking care about the UK, no hatred for the English personally but grow the fuck up and stop passing the blame on for your own problems. Sorry to see its gone to shit and you're probably done for but you've literally got a communist at nearly 50% national support in opposition. Its clear that a large percentage of the population of the UK want diversity, niggers and muslims plus everything else that goes with it.

Attached: No comment.webm (640x360, 2.06M)

They stand for the founding ideals of the EU, I don’t remember them all but it has nothing to do with this discussion lol

Why would you think it does?

We want the Muslims gone as well, this isn't about favouring one group over another. Can people just understand that if people from the EU who wish to work here and that are genuine and not criminals, they can come and work here, but they need a visa or a work permit. To filter out the wheat from the chaff.

Under the EU's free movement we've not just had "le based Poles", Poles are fine and I don't hate them, what I had is the gopniks that have exploited the free movement rules, we've had Eastern European sex traffickers working here, importing Eastern European women to be sold off to pakis and others. We basically just need to clean the house up and it's a bit of a mess but we're trying. One step at a time.

You're all blinded, you think it's the case of "whites out, pakis in". No that isn't what's going to happen.

You have no sympathy for our people that were lied to by our government, we were denied the full information and consequences of joining the EU, that's not the EU's fault that is our politicians fault.

Does anyone ever consider or think of how we feel as a people? Nobody stop to think and say "hey, you got duped into something you would never have voted for". No it's just petty attacks and memes and insults against us.

We want out, we're leaving and I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings but the fact is we've had enough of it all. We see no real benefits to the EU, the little people never do.

You will all soon starting changing your tune when the inevitable happens and NET receivers of EU funds have to pay it all back. You'll start complaining when certain rules are imposed on you.

And when you're over your hatred for my country and you see what we've seen? You'll be say "shit, they were right to leave this fucked up Union".

Ireland right now, is going to be fucked hard on multiple fronts, the EU have used them to create a red herring on the border, the EU doesn't care about nation states in the union. They use you.

>they need us more than we need them

Not a single thing has indicated this during the negotiations between Barnier and whoever UKs representative is.

It's impressive how you people still believe this obvious lies with all that has happened since the vote.

But you do issue out passports like sweeties. As for the rest of your text, so much wrong with but I get that you're angry.

sounds like you care, seething even

Lad

You do know why and when the EU was created right? Surely you understand that?

Please explain in a couple of sentences why you think it was created and by whom?

UK never lets me down

Attached: UK.gif (320x240, 3.03M)

And again, faced with facts, the anti brexiters disappears

I always called it the sphincter of stars. What do you think about when you gaze into it?

Not nearly on the scale that the UK does. Its so easy to obtain a UK passport.

There is nothing wrong in the rest of my text. If it is then prove it. For example prove how Ireland has gotten so many Pakistanis in this country when there has never been a refugee crisis involving that country and we have no direct links to Pakistan via any means of transport.

I don't care about the UK one way or the other. Its your country, what happens to it is your responsibility and problem.

However I do care about this pathetic English narrative about blaming us for everything when in reality you are the authors of your own demise.

1. The EU threatens nations in EU Courts if they don't welcome refugees.Our economies in Europe are already going to shit and they want us to take in more.
2. The EU is ran by bureaucrats, not by elected officials. It is a political union ruled by people whom we can't elect and don't know who they are. Can you name the EU President? I don't know who he is.
3. The EU recently banned memes under it's new copyright law, and will likely be put into effect soon.
The EU is trash.

Actually you sort of do, it's why the EU is capitulating and now starting to bow down to Mays plans.

I want us out, full Brext, no negotiating. Dutch Fisherman are freaking out, French farmers are freaking the fuck out and are threatening to riot when the CAP payments stop. We could hike our interest rates up and plunge Italy, Greece and other European banks into chaos with the sheer volume of exposure we have to your debt after bailing you all out constantly.

Just reel your Euronews fed delusions in.

Barniers job is to say "no" to everything, we get that. If we go to WTO then you're in trouble.

Not everyone under the UK flag is an English person, they could be Scottish, Welsh, Northern Irish or hell another Irish person.

So do stop with that.

The Pakistanis are not being imported, these are the second/third/fourth generation from the ones that arrived 60 years ago.

Merkel let in the equivalent of our population of Muslims into the EU in 2 years. Ours have been here for 60 years and still the numbers of them here are lower than most EU countries, so please stop with this.

We haven't even taken in the 20,000 we said we would.

Attached: 1511457475633.jpg (570x406, 74K)

Let me look at this pile of vomit of a post:

>Yes, you regain control over your own economy

What does control mean? If you mean that it becomes independent there is no such thing as independence in today's global economy. It's either the EU gangbang or getting fucked in the ass by Trump / raped by the Chinese.

>You get control over your own laws and politics again

This is only important insofar you believe European lawmakers, many who Brits voted in them selves, are working against your interests.

>You are no longer bound to the conventions and agreements enforced by the EU

No shit. Cooperation implies mutual commitments.

>You have control over migration into your own country

UK has for decades important shitskins out of their own volition. It has nothing to do with the EU and everything to do with the "Truly Global Britain" that May and her ilk believes so much in

>You get to BTFO the liberal elites

MAGA, lol, BTFO

>German and other EU countries can no longer demand rights to fish in British seas

No and Brits will loose some of their banking sector, a much more important part of their economy. You'll win some and loose some when Brexit happens, but mostly we'll all loose some.

>You can put a tax on EU exports

Yeah, I guess they can. They can also declare war on Belgium

>You say no to Islamism and the sandnigger future of the EU

Again, UK has been in bed with muzzies long before the EU came into existence. This is like blaming Ebola on Brussels, lol.

>You help other countries liberate

Liberate themselves into a future of submission to China or US. What a shitty idea.

>You can more easily bin agreements about race and gender quotas which is promoted, funded and to some extent enforced by the EU bureaucracy

There might be some crazy initiatives in the EU just as everywhere else, but I would be interested in seeing what exact quotas you are talking about. I'm sure you are not a lying shit, so you will surely deliver.

The EU guys get triple the amount of pro EU brainwashing and propaganda we get in the UK and the UK is horrific

Most of these kids are absolutely brainwashed mate, they don’t even know anything about their own countries and states histories, just look at the ignorance

>none will happen because the government here is as left leaning as the EU is.
for the time being, yes. But that can change whereas the EU cannot.

The EU guys get triple the amount of pro EU brainwashing and propaganda we get in the UK and the UK is horrific I travel mainland EU 22-28 weeks a year and the news in terrible, even worse than our own shitty standards

Most of these kids are absolutely brainwashed mate, they don’t even know anything about their own countries and states histories, just look at the ignorance

Who's blaming you? We just saying we want out, it's also true that migrants get passports in other countries to use to get to UK, I accept that it's not exactly a fortress but it makes the problem worse. And you did sperg out a bit mate

>I think we need the EU
No we do not need the EU, it's not a military union, it is a union created for ideological reasons, and the ideology it tried to incorporate in Europe has failed long ago.