James Bond 2019 Progressive Bingo

The last James Bond film was in 2012, before the rise of mainstream leftism. As James Bond is a historical textbook example of 'Toxic Masculinity', there will no doubt be a big push from the progressives in order to 'sanitize' it for the upcoming 2019 movie. You can bet your bottom dollar this is one franchise that will not escape 'modernization'.

In Jow Forums tradition, I thought it would be fun to do up a little progressive bingo sheet for the upcoming movie. I think the cells I've added are quite good, but need some help coming up with more. Any suggestions?

Attached: James Bond 2019 Progressive Bingo draft.png (960x634, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GbAiYjovbBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will James Bond eat pussy now that he's a progressive Mandingo?

hasn't daniel craig already been confirmed for the next movie?

I have always loved james bond, ever since i first saw goldfinger as a kid on vacation. It's one of the few uncucked movie franchises and fucking with it would be hurtful

replace pussy with ass

>hasn't daniel craig already been confirmed for the next movie?
Oh I hadnt heard that, but according to wikipedia Craig has been confirmed. Doesn't take much for an angry twitter mob to change that though.
>It's one of the few uncucked movie franchises
I think thats because the last one was in 2012, before this mainstream progressive stuff. Has ANY mainstream franchise escaped leftist agendas?
I mean, they already compromised with the 'tall dark' persona of James Bond by casting a blonde guy in 2006 and there wasn't even any political push (in fact there was pushback from some hardcore fans).

Attached: James-Bond-latest-odds-Who-will-play-007-after-Daniel-Craig-1453586.jpg (590x350, 25K)

>The name is Bond, James Bond. My pronouns are...

i really hope there will be no agenda pushing, but I know better now... Let's just hope for the best
top kek

Craig has wanted out since his second movie and has only stayed on because they kept offering more money each time.
As soon as a replacement comes, he's gone.

The last James Bond film was in 2015 dingus

timothy dalton master race checking in

Can't believe I forgot that. Added.
I've also added 'James Bond rescues refugees'.

>WewuzGreeks
Wasnt there also some others besides that Achilles thing? Like Julius Caesar and others? I dont remember them right now.

Oh shit, I forgot that film. I don't really remember what happens. I think he fucked some asian chick or something from memory.

Attached: James Bond 2019 Progressive Bingo draft.png (956x632, 36K)

my girlfriends father was one of the producers of the pierce brosnon james bond movies. i got her to discuss the idea of a black james bond with him, and he said it would never, ever ever, ever happen. i have faith in his opinion. he wasnt keen on daniel craig either. turns out, the ice scene with the aston martin, her father actually has the car from the movie. cool shit. hopefully one day, she has it, so we can drive it lol

you already have "saved by woman" but i would bet they will go full star wars and "female nobody upstages" bond in some way. james bond will fire repeatedly and miss wildly until an untrained lass buries lead into the target at twice the distance

>nothin personnel, male
complete with dreamworks raised eyebrow

Didn't they confirm its this guy the other day.
If it is it's got to be some kind of cuck thing. There's an evil Anglo guy who wants to colonize space, bond says the money should be spent in Africa. Bond beats the Anglo guy, moves into his house takes his wife and daughters, sends some money to Africa keeps the rest for himself. The press say he is a hero and has saved the world

Attached: Screenshot_20180810-103240~2.png (1080x1315, 693K)

heres the car, for reference.
youtube.com/watch?v=GbAiYjovbBM

Q predicted this

absolute bullshit. just msm propaganda to try persuade the masses. producers will NEVER go for this. screencap for future. i told you already

Attached: 1533866020391.jpg (292x173, 16K)

never going to happen. its propaganda. have you learnt nothing from the msm?

the name's bond, Lil' Bond
>whatll it be
maddog2020 , swimmin with purple jolly ranchers, nigga

Looks like it's pretty much done and dusted, bookies don't usually get these wrong. It's all over the news saying it's going to be him

Attached: Screenshot_20180810-105614~2.png (1080x1689, 935K)

>BASED muslim character that saves Bond

>he said it would never, ever ever, ever happen
My Dad told me the same thing about a black president in the US sometime back around 1995. Shit changes, sometimes for the worse.

>Black James Bond orders slizzurp

what a depressing fucking picture

Attached: 1518057175453-D4FA2544-E96B-4B0D-84F0-43EB61AAC8DD.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

They're going to make Bond a nigger. Some monkey named Idris Elba is up for the part.

Don't producers (Studios) just pander to whatever the customers want? I'm assuming millenials (people under 40) make up a large portion of the movie goers to these mainstream films.
I'm sure they will cave if enough noise is made on social media. I'm surprised leftists havent made much noise about this thus far.

>Muslims
Forgot about them. I wonder what card we can make for that. Pls gibs suggestions guys.

Unlike Disney and Sony, MGM can't afford to flush James Bond down the toilet.

They won't fuck with it one bit. Mark my words there won't be a single price of virtue signalling.

Bong here. I will riot.

kek. Sometimes it’s hard to hate you sheep fuckers.

Nice

>girlfriends father was one of the producers

The producer is now a women

>Bond series producer Barbara Broccoli told director Antoine Fuqua "it is time" for a non-white actor to take on the role of the British super-spy created by Ian Fleming.

Ms Broccoli is setting off my jewdar.

>Bond series producer Barbara Broccoli told director Antoine Fuqua "it is time" for a non-white actor to take on the role of the British super-spy created by Ian Fleming.
well, you can add racemixing to the card OP

Attached: hgkfjcv.png (663x429, 350K)

You're right bong. He's not Muslim or a pajeet.

>woman gets raped by man
>james bond has sex with ethnic minority woman

these arent really "progressive" desu. the others are good though.

Add Muslims portrayed as allies

>they already compromised with the 'tall dark' persona of James Bond by casting a blonde guy in 2006 and there wasn't even any political push

That's because he was good.

You don't think it ties into the whole
>men are rapists
mindset of feminism?
Any I'll keep it in there as a backup. Happy to remove it if we end up getting 25 boxes and people think there are better ones to replace it with.

Very good.

I've also added something about cuckoldry. Thoughts?

Attached: James Bond 2019 Progressive Bingo draft.png (957x631, 38K)

You forgot the most obvious bingo of all senpai. James Bond is now black, which means all the female love-interests will be white, or at least not black. You can count on it, no functioning Hollyjew would pass up the opportunity to make it so. EZ free space desu.

Attached: 1416262471308.jpg (498x498, 34K)

Bond directly or indirectly mentioning Brexit in neutral or disparaging terms.

Craig hates the role. He hates playing a muhsoggymist

I thought about that, but wasnt sure how to incorporate in an overly specific way. We already have 'James Bond is black'.
Maybe we can add 'Black man has sex with white woman'. That would fit the bill without having an overly specific single box.

How would you like that sir?

"Sturrrred ya heard me"

Depends what you mean by "ethnic minority woman".

Bond fucked Asians and two blacks, one of which bring Halle Berry in her prime, and a few Latinos already. Most of which were before the 2000s.

Now, unless you mean sheboon African, or Pakistani or Indian?

Also, nearly all bond villains have been white men.

It's almost as if you've never watched James Bond movies before 2010.

I wanted to add something about race mixing but wasn't sure exactly what.
>what is free centre square
It's like you've never played Jow Forums bingo. Maybe its more of a /v/ thing, I dunno.

Have we already forgotten that the new Moneypenny is black?

The best would be for it to be an extreme minority role. Or even better. James Bond gets a minority Girlfriend/Long term Partner, than a Bond Girl.

How was casting Craig a compromise? He's the best bond in recent memory. Bond has never been tied to a particular hair colour.

How about Bond's girl having masculine facial features? Zero femininity in looks and behaviour.

list the hair colours of bond

Main antogonist speaks of
>Making blahblahistan Glorious Again!

My prediction is that Bond will still be a straight white male with a blonde/blue eyed German Bond girl love interest, but the main villain will be an old WASP American who develops a virus that only kills non-white people, and i think that bond’s girl will die at the hands of some black henchman, there will be some dialogue, blah, blah,blah, the white race, but in the end Bond kills WASP Man and is welcomed back by a Black M in a heavily diversed MI6

> Some monkey named Idris Elba is up for the part.
James Bongo

>MGM
Bond 25 (2019)
Bond 25 began development in early 2016; Mendes stated he would not be the film's director.[304] In October 2016, Craig stated that he may indeed return for another film, saying, "As far as I'm concerned, I've got the best job in the world. I'll keep doing it as long as I still get a kick out of it. If I were to stop doing it, I would miss it terribly."[305][306] Sony Pictures' contract to co-produce the series with MGM and Eon expired with the release of Spectre and the distribution rights to release Bond 25 in cinemas were put up for negotiation,[4] with MGM and Eon only offering a one-film contract.[5] On 25 May 2018, it was announced that the film would be released In the UK on 25 October 2019.[307] the screenplay would be written by Neal Purvis and Robert Wade again. In August 2017, Craig confirmed that he would reprise his role as Bond.[308] In March 2018, Danny Boyle confirmed that he is going to direct the film, co-writing a separate screenplay with John Hodge, that Eon will decide upon with the current script

Attached: kim approves.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

I'll take "who is vesper lynd" for 400

I'm not really part of the fanbase, but I recall the original James Bond mentioned something about 'tall dark and handsome', which implies brown hair. It was brought up when Craig was cast as Bond. I think he did a pretty good job of the role.

>'Bond fucks an ugly woman'
Has potential.

>Eva Green is considered ugly
Have you seen what feminists have been doing to (western) female video game characters lately? It could get way worse than Vesper Lynd, my man.
Take a look at the attached image and tell me which side features women from western developers/publishers...

Attached: 1401434489445.jpg (1558x3342, 1.44M)

>That pic
God bless Japan.

nihon will never give in to this shit
because they actually like diversity.... real diversity

>james bond has sex with a transsexual / transgendered person

A-user, I...

Attached: moore-brosnan.jpg (768x384, 42K)

>2012
>before the rise of mainstream leftism
try going back 70+ years faggot

Now they're pushing for a black guy to be james bond...
wtf
James Bond is supposed to be a white guy of Scottish descent it even says it in the books..

THEY WILL NOT REPLACE US

Tbh. Bond is supposed to be Tall, dark haired, and Scottish, at least according to the books.

Aidan Turner should be James Bond..

Attached: 2F7B7C4100000578-0-image-a-68_1451173250346.jpg (634x606, 53K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-06-09-47-34~01.png (1080x1575, 417K)

Attached: cd2538de833eacd979791f48d4465691.jpg (325x488, 18K)

James Bond will be black and he will duck white women, duh.

BUILD THAT FUCKING WALL, NOW!!