Work at the Jobcentre

>Work at the Jobcentre
>Interview ~3 English people a week who can't read at all
>Interview ~5 English people a week who can't read words beyond 'Dog' and 'Cat'

Wtf's going on with the education in the UK? 99.9% literacy rate my ass. They're all seeking benefits as well (welfare)

I found out that they memorised bus times and signs to survive. They also go to restaurants where pictures are on the menu, or they recognise the shapes of the letters.

Attached: dls.jpg (745x762, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jZYnbQ37KLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol

god save the queen

They just don't want to work and have to come up with a bullshit story to give to you every 2 weeks. Don't be a arsehole about it and make the process as painless as possible

Oh yeah seems legit, they totally can't read at all, they also have chronic back pain and can't work! Somebody give them universal income this instant!

Put wH*tes to work.
Don't give welfare to non-whites and immigrants.

Also post more stories

Who cares baby we're freaks!

>just overthrow your government bro, who cares if resentment isn't felt amongst the populace yet? Just do it bro XD

Well. Problem is these people are propably not Brits. You could notice by diferent color of skin or use of word KURWA.

>offering people money if they jump through a thousand hoops
>wonder why people start turning into hooplas

>>Work at the Jobcentre
>>Interview ~3 English people a week who can't read at all
>>Interview ~5 English people a week who can't read words beyond 'Dog' and 'Cat'

Well you work at a jobcentre, mate.

You are going to be exposed to the dregs of society in those places...dole bludgers doing their best to look like they're seeking work so they can continue to collect the dole.

wheres your location OP?

>dole bludgers doing their best to look like they're seeking work so they can continue to collect the dole

I done this for seven years before. It was great.

>or they recognise the shapes of the letters.

otherwise known as reading?

There are 5 year olds that can differentiate letters but can't logically string them all into a word in their minds. Are they literate? no

it sick it piss

>giving benefits to refugees

They could be having me on, but I don't think so. They're mostly old British men and women (60+) who come with their son/daughter regarding their disability or AA and this sort of stuff doesn't take literacy into account at all.

How'd you get caught out?

This.
You can show a random drawing and say a word outloud and just by association you'll recognize them together.

I move around japan recognizing some kanjis. I have no fucking idea how to read or pronunce them, but If i see 酒 I know that i can get drunk there for example.

Just fta and sanction the lot of them

Clean-up the Gene Pool.

People seeking welfare, we have similar issues here in Canada, do your best to make sure they cant get it.

What you want to do is read Theodore Dalrymple.

pissening

Attached: Neet pro.png (940x734, 723K)

Just because I recognise the squiggle for 'toilet' or 'restaurant' after a while in a country that doesn't use the Roman alphabet does not make me literate in that language..

(((Reform of the public education system))) happened

are you an ethnic minority?

>having an empire full of savages
>become on of them

Attached: Hahahangloniggers04617.jpg (1920x2763, 3.07M)

OP tell us funny job centre stories

Meh. I spent four years obssessing over university admittance in high school, because apparently every fucking person on the planet has to go to university now. Then when I got there I realised it was the same shot as high school, dropped out, got a certificate in japanese and since it's suc a rare languagw here i get every single fucling Jap tour group that vomes to the city, which is a lot. And the japs are a respectful people that end up leaving me more money than my salary is worth.
Hogher education is pointless. Just find ething that's rare in your area. That's it.

Restaurants?
How much dolemoney are they getting to be able to afford that?

Also i am not actually retarded, the smartphone is to small for my sausage fingers

this is true, unless you are getting into one of the world top 20 universities for your area or in a very valuable area like medicine it's just not worth it, it's pretty much highschool 2.0.
have to keep those kids eternally studying so they don't add to the unemployment figures.

>recognize the shapes of the letters
Isn't that reading m8

>Work at the Jobcentre

fucking scumbag

Are these those obese single mums that "wright liek thiss" and interpret any form of conversation as an attack on themselves on dating apps?

Attached: 1532321527541.jpg (279x312, 19K)

>work at jobcenter
dont lie lad, they made you 'volunteer' because you havent got a job and are on bennys

What a mess , where do you live lad?

no. a dog can recognize symbols, but to read you have to be capable of abstract thought, recognising meanings and usage
you should know it, cuz you're living on the land of moon runes.. dear english teacher

Attached: 1513103122615.png (1984x1708, 114K)

I'm not an English teacher m8

I've actually never met an English teacher out here in my time.

Sounds like northern Colorado

Attached: 92EE7702-622F-4071-A442-DCF7A1870872.gif (500x245, 3.49M)

It's everywhere and all people. The majority of humanity. Why do you think phone companies are so big on these voice assistants?

They cannot reach the other 50% of the world who don't have smartphones, because half the world is illiterate and can't even read numbers.

monkey prick youtu.be/jZYnbQ37KLU

The Jobcentre is the end of the line. It pretends to be a service which gets people to work but it is actually an obstacle towards free benefits.

Attached: janoy.jpg (1440x1080, 47K)

I dunno man. I have some friends who use job centers, although they're probably different than in the UK. Basically a low-qualification person applies,they say they will take any job, than when the centre calls they act indignant nexause they were offered something "beneath them", like peeling potatoes in a kitchen or cleaning the stairs. Motherfucker, you have no skills, what were you expecting, a CEO position?

You fucking white nationalist bigot. How dare you expect people to speak English properly, when it far more practical to start training them to speak Urdu or Arabic for a modern and diverse Britain.

I can't wait til we flush out the rest of your kind and deal with you like the Vermin you are. First the UK, then Europe and then America.

Attached: 1521300212984.png (878x954, 193K)

Bruh...
I last worked in 2001.
Match me faggot.

underrated. fpbp

sickeningly revolting

Attached: iEZWyt0.png (967x978, 825K)

700lbs ripped lenny

the tom platz of abs

This negro Jobcentres

There are supposedly good jobs listed on the government website for the UK version, like brick-laying and welding which pay a lot if you get a simple qualification.

However because the UK is a welfare cash cow for foreigners and useless locals, it is also the venue where benefits cheats have to pretend they looked for jobs in order to qualify for something called JSA, which is a pathetic sum not even enough to live on if all your rent was paid and bills.

I don't doubt Croatia makes better use of the resources put out by the government because you don't have the money or time to waste on stupid cunts like we THINK we do. Our country gets worse by the day because of our culture of pathological tolerance and 'letting bygones be bygones'.

Currently applying for a visa in Singapore, their Ministry of Manpower REFUSED my first application simply because the company didn't seem to advertise it to enough locals. Imagine if the UK gave a shit about its people like this pokey little island in the South China Sea? It would be an unstoppable force.

Attached: London.jpg (2762x1998, 1.64M)

Ha i hope you get it, I spent a week in Kuala Lumpur, the place is amazing. Women are fugly as fuck though, south-east asians were not blessed by the gods

It's piss,
It's kikening

order 66 UK education system. order 66 the education system for not teaching english. attention all fanbuddies order 66 the UK for having bad english classes okay peaceoutbye

Attached: 497DB983-9003-4D93-9C73-991DAFF64F8D.jpg (480x480, 42K)

Teaching english? You mean literature? Because i learned english watching cartoon network, and it was a hell of a lot more effective than reading textbooks about past participles.

>Work at the Jobcentre
Proud of yourself?

Attached: tumblr_m7bjlgAtPF1qeocdjo8_250.gif (166x166, 463K)

Give us the inside info on what illness/injury is best to fake for bennies

Nothing really.

Just immigrants and british chavs clearly taking the piss with their 'bad backs' and being unable to walk more than 10 metres' nonesense.

Even if rejected the first time because it's blatantly obvious they're putting on a show (struggling to raise their right arm even though I saw them pick up a pen in the waiting room), they're helped by CAB, usually manage to get to a Tribunal and get their benefits that way. There's nowt we can do.

jews are winning
good is bad
bad is good
every social "solution" is carefully calibrated to have maximum harm

I hear fat people are a big problem, they get monthly benefits because they're "too fat to work".

Fibromyalgia.

That's women only isn't it?

Yes and No. It depends which band they're put in after the health test. Fat people usually have other complications which may put them in the 'no need to work' band for UC (the main benefit), so they don't have to look for work or go to a certain number of interviews etc.

But if they're deemed ok to work by the medics, they have to look for work for an x amount of hours a week (we help them with this), but jobs must be catered for them. For instance if they can't stand for more than an hour its unreasonable for us to tell them to go to interviews for jobs at factories etc.

Nope. Docs sign off a lot on Fibromyalgia and it's hard to unprove/prove the true effect of it because it's so widespread.

Cheers! Good to know there will always be a plan b if things go tits up

As in one person might be housebound and another just has slight but bearable pains in his leg.

>being so fat you're exempt from work

Attached: 1521988541067.jpg (640x853, 23K)

Still very stupid because their situation is their own fault. I don't mind my taxes going to the NHS for some poor fuck that got bone cancer, i do mind when some asshole ate himself into immobility

>Enter jobcentre and stride 20m to the reception
>Case worker approaches you with an outstretched hand
>Shake it

Congrats you've been dinged.

We're onto you lol.

Meant for

I did it for 3 months about 4 years ago. One of the worst periods of my life.

You work in a jobcentre in a country experiencing it's lowest rate of unemployment in 40 years. Lets just say the people you meet there aren't representative of the population as a whole.

Attached: what is the problem.jpg (233x216, 11K)

So you just shuffle looking pained and claim you can't raise your hand?

A lot of the time we refer them to slimming world and stuff if it's through their own fault.

Yeah. Have someone there to help you too. It's about how your illness affects you so not your illness itself.

Fibromyalgia can range from slight annoyance to painful, can't move a step pain. Just ermmm act like you can't move. I wouldn't recommend it though because the forms and length of the process means it can take 6-8 months for u to get ur benefit (PIP + UC).

Haha i bet that's super-effective

It isn't.

Ok what about standard JSA. What do you guys like to see on the job search record?

True, luckily Singapore is a glorified airport and there's plenty of Aussies there, which could be worse.

Depends on how you define literacy and most importantly at what age you are testing. They basically look at 6 and 7 year olds and say because most 6 and 7 year olds are in some form of school and beginning the basics of learning how to read and right that its effectively 99%.

As kids get older those number slipping and there is a lot of teenagers that basically fall out of the school systems for various reasons, sometimes it a legit learning disability that went diagnosed sometimes its other stuff like depression, anxiety, crime, poverty etc that removes a kid from the school system.

That and you know yourself, the dole is good enough for an awful lot of low effort bums that would happily live their entire lives one pip above the poverty line as long as they are relatively comfortable.

We talking about slags and Chavs?

H-how?

Social worker here.

I see this all the time, and not just from immigrants. I pity them more than anything.

I used to do something similar OP. Shitloads of people who couldn't read. Hell, we had lots of people who claimed to get severe headaches if they even tried to read and take our tests for more than 30 minutes or so.

I'm 99% convinced that someone just tells them to pretend they can't read and they get more money or get to pass the test even though that isn't true.

I applied for PIP and it's the most long winded process ever. I applied in February, took them a month to send me the form, took them 2 months to schedule an assessment, took them 2 months to read the report (which they sent back to get more information), took another month to get the report sent back, and I'm still waiting. The DWP are fucking useless.