Was black culture sabotaged for political reasons?

Was black culture sabotaged for political reasons?
They used to compose decent music 50+ years ago.

Attached: ShortHistoryOfAfricanAmericanMusic.jpg (1130x884, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h5p8wvQAWG8
hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ec_V5hpZoqI
alltopseven.com/top-10-best-jewish-rappers-of-all-time/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope a tribe of Mandingos melts your ass with super AIDS

Nothing scarier than two meme flags aeguing

Two meme flags, a bulgar and a yid arguing

Sabotaged by Jews so they could have their own kiil Whitey army

One thing they do have a talent for is rhythm, I'll give them that. I'm amazed there are not more nog drummers and bassists

This whole thread is composed of memeflags

you haven't seen anything yet

Wtf u say u lil faggot bitch?

>So a commie, a faggot, a bulgar and a jew walked into a Jow Forums thread...

Sabotaged? By who, themselves?

They look at each other with a confused look... why is the Swede posting with ahkbar penor in his mouth?

Issss da joooos maaaayn

It was sabotaged by the dems to make blacks reliant on welfare to ensure they keep voting leftist for more of the gibs which they rely on

The caliphate will reign supreme terror upon the h*mosexual kuffar

No man, trust me man, issss da joooos senpai

this is now a four tops thread
youtube.com/watch?v=h5p8wvQAWG8

Yes, I'm surprised that you even have to ask.
You wish it was sabotaged by the jews, but such is not the case this time

racism is unironically degenerate, virtue comes from one's individual actions

If the black population of the west knew the truth

hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html

Attached: 346.png (723x525, 313K)

"racism" was invented to attack peoples natural inclination toward in group preference for the purpose of destroying diversity and creating a mono racial world ruled over by jews
>Kalergi plan

This is "let's think about niggers" day at Jow Forums again! Oh, it's every day.

Attached: Mafia.gif (260x185, 3.99M)

Definately nignogs have been used for decades to wage a low profile urban war against the west.

also to create hordes of useless neets who bask in the thought that their ancestors wuz kangz or vikangz and blame their every problem on someone else

faggot

Attached: fag.jpg (457x359, 31K)

Record companies are businesses, which require predictable business models. This means that money will be invested in predictable sounding music. This means no "hits" or "riffs" or "hooks" that stand out as being different, and creates competition within a cartel of companies. This is why country sound like soul sounds like rock sounds like....crap.

also to create hordes of useless brown people who bask in the thought that their ancestors wuz kangz or vikangz and blame their every problem on white people

that is a subset of what i said

nothing personnel

To stop communism. Blacks we making it real in America.

This.

Vid related is the precise moment gangsta rap took over all of hip hop. Cyprus Hill's "Hand on the Pump" was released in 91. You couldn't walk through a hood an not hear this tune back then. It came out three years after NWA's "Fuck the Police" and three years before the first mandatory minimum sentencing law. Before 91, gangsta rap was just a subculture of rap. Cyprus Hill made it mainstream. It's been downhill since.

Some interesting things about Cyprus Hill and this song. The members of Cyprus Hill are all jews larping as Hispanics. They were never able to tell where their "hood" was and despite only having had moderate success, any rap greatest hits mix CD always has them.

The chorus of the song is nothing less than neuron-linguistics programming for the exact behaviour that will fuck your whole life up.

>Sawed off shotgun, hand on the pump
>Left hand on a forty, [puffin onna blunt]
>Pumped my shotgun, [niggas didn't jump]

youtube.com/watch?v=Ec_V5hpZoqI

Attached: louis.jpg (400x600, 67K)

Sure. We're well into phase two now.
If I see one more Gen Z listening to gangster shit in their car I'm gonna whip em with my belt.

Attached: 1504211345838.jpg (1582x1627, 1005K)

Welfare wrecked black culture. If you look at school enrollment/graduation and shit like that you'll find that blacks were more succesful in the '50s, which is just sad. All affirmative action is doing is bringing blacks into schools they can't graduate from, so they change their field to a fake discipline like black studies or whatever and then have a useless degree and are pumped full of hatred against the white man. Such evil.

So you actually think cypress hill made gangster rap mainstream hahahaha you dumb cunt

>The members of Cyprus Hill are all jews larping as Hispanics.
I agree with your overall point, but none of Cypress Hill is Jewish.
Nick Fuentes is that you? You also keep saying James Gunn is Jewish despite zero evidence of this.

I was there faggot. Did Australia even have MTV back then?

alltopseven.com/top-10-best-jewish-rappers-of-all-time/

>Alan Daniel Maman is a white Jewish rapper who started to charm people with his lyrical ability and excellent hip hop prodigy from his teens, even though most of those lyrics (he himself wrote it) contained description of his dislikes of his local atmosphere. Along with his other colleagues, he formed a group named “Whooliganz”. Cypress Hill and Louis Freese proved to be the God father of this group as they got their attention while they were performing in Los Angeles and they asked them to join their group “The Soul Assassins”.

Not Nick