Why Jow Forums hate Islam, again??

Gay couple are flogged more than 80 times for having sex before a woman is caned for selling alcohol in Indonesia's Sharia law province as crowd shouts 'hit them harder'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5950385/Indonesias-Aceh-whips-gay-couple-sharia-banned-sex.html

Attached: 2018_08_10_16.15.11_edit.jpg (1440x2207, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-OmlOb_dFg&list=PLyfPcUoivAtbqB8Fj7R6jsNV_8Nc8U5YR&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=6c3g1AaPSDY
youtube.com/watch?v=MRm4mvqIutY
youtube.com/watch?v=jcGLmkf9Hlk
youtube.com/watch?v=uHq4nsYqNcA
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-ixhZgnR8
youtube.com/watch?v=gV5Dhoaxz_U
youtube.com/watch?v=466NeRHc9a0
youtube.com/watch?v=_iyVR-apZJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because of the Muslims

Jow Forums loves Islam and hates liberal western values. Just look at how they side with Saudi Arabia against Canada.

I don't know why Jow Forumstards don't just convert to Islam already and be done with it.

Child rapists and also they hate the west.

LOVE THE WEST OR DIE

>Muslims abusing gays while the crowd cheers.

Sounds pretty based.

Because the organs are yours, and as an adult you're free to engage in activities that destroy them.

It's love/hate
They'll kill lgbt, gas the kikes and restore a patriarchy.
On the other hand, they're unproductive parasites that will enslave most of us to fund their existence...Like the jews but the jews actually know how money works
Oh and they diddle kids and various farm animals, like the krauts.

I thought they were into the public flogging bit. Just check out some Pride Week photos??

>needing a nanny state to dictate what you can do in your free time
Kys

Only a few muslim shills and retards love islam.

Completely agree to this. Well, I dont care about gays, but alcohol and tobacco should be outlawed worldwide and the punishment should be harder than for selling heroine.

Being an adult doesnt give you rights to do everything you can ever want no matter how it affects society. Drinking is a serious social problem that can only be adressed by outlawing all alcoholic beverages. Your personal comfort is of no matter, when it comes to lives of billions of people around the globe that suffer from either drinking themselves or from other people that drink.

Attached: d.jpg (800x435, 39K)

fpbp

I think that is simply because everyone hates Canada (or idea of being so cucked).

Ummah is not a state you open borders nigger.

/thread

You're not the west, you're the basement of the world filled with chinks and anglo mutts

Attached: D7F2079C-CB0C-48FF-8215-439AD44B3D0F.jpg (2048x2048, 442K)

says the Benisland cuck

you wan $2 sucky suck?

Because they fuck little boys in the ass.

Their country, their law. None of my business.

If they had a higher average iq I could honestly endorse islam

Reasons to despise islam:
>They won't stay in their own countries
>They have a habit of molesting children
>They hate dogs
>They are mostly arab sandnigger genetics
>They believe in a jew inspired religion
>Low IQ morons who prefer war over building good societies

There's more but that's enough to start

they can do whatever they want in their own countries. i just dont want them here.

theyre anti freedom and need a book to tell them what to do.

it's always one or the other with you shills
can't you understand that both western degenerates and mudslimes should be necked?

They are inbreds who fuck their sisters

They also follow a pedo "prophet" who was threatened by the rise of Christianity and did not want to let of of his shitty customs like fucking kids, slavery, murder, and general thuggery.

I dont hate islam at all, I hate most muslims because theye low iq fucktards

Because it seeks to control

if you keep calling them names and accusing them of flamboyant shit like this people will start to pity them you fucking retard.

Show them for what they are. Theocratic fascist fucks who seek to impose their tyrannical rule on the people. Look at all their countries and see the list of things they've banned and what happened to those who tried to speak out against them or change their rules. They're tyrants.

I'll be honest, I'd take islam over jew communism.

Because whites are afraid of muslims

Fpbp. Muslims are dysgenic homonculi. Abominations against nature who must be purged.

Attached: I9H4LNC_d(2).jpg (640x368, 29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=L-OmlOb_dFg&list=PLyfPcUoivAtbqB8Fj7R6jsNV_8Nc8U5YR&index=2

youtube.com/watch?v=6c3g1AaPSDY

youtube.com/watch?v=MRm4mvqIutY

youtube.com/watch?v=jcGLmkf9Hlk

youtube.com/watch?v=uHq4nsYqNcA

youtube.com/watch?v=_9-ixhZgnR8

youtube.com/watch?v=gV5Dhoaxz_U

youtube.com/watch?v=466NeRHc9a0

youtube.com/watch?v=_iyVR-apZJk

I like bacon

Because you shouldn't NEED Islam to beat up faggots and homos, you shouldn't need to be muslim to have family values, plus the majority of muslims in Sweden are trash tier in their own religion, they drink they smoke and contradicting what most brainlet fetishists on this site think, they wanna fuck but they rarely do get laid if it isn't with another hood rat shitskin

You're afraid of going to Rinkeby lamo

Talk about cucked

Attached: 3c8acf806fd87988ae24404ed4f2adc4.jpg (1170x775, 215K)

>you share some values with this group therefor you are the same as that group

Attached: 1109601442409521_1109760362393629.png (240x240, 11K)

We are the Jow Forums, We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

Cause they need to stay in their own country.

Difference being that animals get diddle by mud men whereas krauts deploy their womyn

It's bad as all sand nigger shit.

Because they’re brown desu

what is there NOT to hate

Muslims.

because they are brown

Attached: pig-fucking-a-muzzie.jpg (473x414, 33K)