BASED MR BEAN!

He’s definitely /our guy/

Attached: 99C76B1E-DC9F-4541-BAE4-C6F49F100AA1.jpg (1242x1265, 807K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qB0ZOu_EZ2M
youtube.com/watch?v=dSINO6MKtco
youtube.com/watch?v=wPPUv0d-T_k&index=13&list=PL6EFD42AB33891E39
ethnicelebs.com/hugh-laurie
youtu.be/EJ4t_3amr3M
ethnicelebs.com/rowan-atkinson
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based beaner

((()))

>Protestant
>Our guy

Attached: popewithmehmet3.jpg (370x350, 23K)

>In the UK you are *based* to defend free speech.

Can someone nuke that fucking monckey island?

Attached: 38C7FA8B-87CB-4E98-B38A-EE32C51A0BA5.gif (640x480, 79K)

saved

Lol Cucktolic

Attached: pope-francis-1.jpg (2048x1536, 242K)

Wait, scratch that. /OurProddy/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 10.28.47.png (601x439, 104K)

The leading Imam in the UK also defended Boris, are you going to call him /our guy/?. I doubt it.

Is there anything more cringy than catholarpers?

He's as cunning as a fox who’s just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University.

Jesus what a faggot lol
Atkinson made jokes about Christianity but that's ok!
He spoke out against censorship before, guy is pretty based.

He just committed career suicide.
RIP based Bean.

what weird way to view bringing attention to a person that in the modern world it's ridiculous to encourage a woman to wear such things under threats of violence.
atkinson did what any decent person with his wit should.

Dude is beloved around the world, and also retired, I think he'll be okay.

do you know how much money he got for reprising Bean for the olympic games? dude can retire his grand childrens children. and yet he did a third Johnny English movie this year

He is untouchable

>leading imam comments 'nine crusades weren't enough'

loved watching based bean on pbs

BASED BIG BEAN HITTING THE HATERS WITH THE BIG SLAPSTICK

>So
Stopped reading right there.

>checked for based bean

>He just committed career suicide.
Can't get mad at the court jester.

No, he's /ourbean/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 11.12.47 PM.png (352x357, 199K)

disgusting to defend him like that and his insensitive joke I remember when entertainers had dignity and respect for the country it's people like sir jimmy savile

>Catholics
"no"

Attached: 1481793399642.jpg (1151x900, 350K)

>1970s-80s comic
You can tell this guy didnt grow up in the west/is a child

kek

Nice

What the fuck I'm A beaner now
#beaner

Nice wisecrack

My fellow Americans,
Please don't limit your knowledge of Rowan Atkinson to Mr Bean. He also had a famously hilarous character who spoke with a rapier wit.
Check out Blackadder

Attached: atsjccng1zozvvg7sxh2.jpg (1600x900, 162K)

Not disagreeing, but pic related scenes always gave me a good laugh. Probably because I discovered Mr. Bean when I lived in England and saw one of these ridiculous cars on the regular.

Attached: mr beans jew.jpg (614x472, 42K)

Yes, yes. youtube.com/watch?v=qB0ZOu_EZ2M

Just read that in his voice

just another literally who tier cunt with a blue check mark.

youtube.com/watch?v=dSINO6MKtco

/thread

Screw that jewish LARPer in the Vatican.

Look at the size of his nose. Based britkike

Call me when he makes jokes about kikes.

That Dr. House faggot first got famous from co-starring in Blackadder

Attached: full-list-of-blackadder-goes-forth-episodes.jpg (400x300, 16K)

Ok what's your number?

>writes a book on psychopathic cultures and pedophilia
>still sucks ahmad's dick
What pottery is this?

Skip the first series, though.

The irony is he looks like your typical Gallic Brit.

Attached: bignosedfrenchman.png (300x250, 27K)

>Catholic
>our guy

Attached: 123347670o2.png (585x650, 463K)

I'd also recommend The Tall Guy (mostly Jeff Goldblum, but he played a version of himself Ron Anderson).

It wasn't that bad, just a victim of how the BBC handles budget.

:)

>cucktolick
>anti-islam
pick one

Attached: 1505047290852.png (720x674, 280K)

No he didnt, he got famous in college.
You just all mad that an englishman can play an american better than an american

I watch the cartoon version of bean with my kid, it has that car in most episodes getting wrecked by bean lol

In the UK Rowan Atkinson is known for Blackadder, not Mr Bean. So from our perspective the 80's where very much his peak.

>lets take his word out of context and make him into /ourguy/
>surely the media wouldn't never lie
And Jesus wept.

Attached: 178055846794679.png (1020x204, 32K)

The first series has some great moments plus it has brain blessed

Attached: blessed.jpg (300x240, 9K)

And peter cook.
The writing was shit though

>You just all mad that an englishman can play an american better than an american
Hugh Laurie is of Scottish descent. Being born in England doesn't magically make him an Englishman.

And yet somehow, being born in america makes you irish?
Make your minds up

>Cuckristians in general
Lawdy lawdy lawd

I think I read somewhere that he makes more money in royalties from his role in The Lion King than for Mr. Bean and Blackadder combined. But yeah, Atkinson never needs to work again, that's for sure.

I'm not mad about anything. But Blackadder came on PBS in the 1980s and that's when he was exposed to the only market that really matters, America.
He can live the rest if his live on his 'House' money.
Probably made more in 1 season of House then he ever got compensated in his career in the UK.

Attached: 18891226_w434_h_q80.jpg (434x637, 49K)

His father and grandfather were born in England, couldn't be bothered to look further than that.
Most British people have english/scottish/welsh ancestry.
If the scots weren't so stubborn we could have had one united country.

The writing was fine, it was just a different tone than the later series.
Also, this youtube.com/watch?v=wPPUv0d-T_k&index=13&list=PL6EFD42AB33891E39

Mr Bean was broadcast everywhere in the world, AND had two movies. I doubt the Disney royalties compare.

Every brit actor that gets a little bit of name recognition in the US immediately moves to LA or New York and begins sucking jew cock hard for any roles in the US.

Attached: karen-gillan-spider-man-homecoming-premiere-in-hollywood-06-28-2017-3.jpg (1280x1505, 268K)

We need a Hispanic spin-off and call it Mr. Beaner

Yeah Brits are like the mexican day labourers of hollywood.

>And yet somehow, being born in america makes you irish?
nope it makes us a deracinated blob of shit
there, saved you the time

he's ethnic Scot going back a few generations on almost every line except his maternal great grandma who was born in Northern Ireland.
ethnicelebs.com/hugh-laurie

>If the scots weren't so stubborn we could have had one united country.
they're a conquered people
I commend their want to retain their identity, even if the celtboo horseshit is a tad bit over the top

>Most British people have english/scottish/welsh ancestry.
Not true, each group is distinct from each other.

Sounds like a cunning plan.

Attached: boobies.jpg (317x473, 15K)

F

>that Disney money though

Mr Bean and most niche British TV shows were aired worldwide because of cheap syndication costs. The British people subsidized the production and the BBC licensed it for pennies.

Bean also appealed to a worldwide audience because it didn't need to be dubbed in the local language. It was all physical comedy.

Attached: Wheeling-with-laughter-Fans-chuckled-as-Rowan-Atkinsons-Mr-Bean-character-drove-around-Goodwood.jpg (634x673, 115K)

Australians, too. Except for Mel Gibson. He may have moved to the US and lost his awesome Aussie accent, but he kept the anti-Semitism close to his heart. God bless him.

Unrelated, but I think my favorite movie of his was Attack Force Z. He could have stayed in Aussieland and still had a hell of a career.

so removing unfunny bits from a show that is supposed to make you laugh is now misogyny?

Wrong. He's known for that, Mr. Bean, his stand up, the Lion King and Johnny English. No-one would ever associate him particularly with the 80s.

Mel was born in New York though

Fuck I forgot about this character. Classic.

The show money all goes back to the BBC, and the movies weren't good.

The fire rises

Attached: bean.jpg (900x675, 139K)

How the fuck have I never known this? Thanks for the knowledge drop, good sir.

Jeeves&Wooster > Blackadder

Is he not part arab himself?

I ain't going to your site, post an archive or SS or fuck off.

youtu.be/EJ4t_3amr3M

You got heat stroke from too much sauna, Ville.

I think Rowan Atkinson is what an old blood brit without European Rape DNA Injections looks like.

>Is he not part arab himself?
No.

ethnicelebs.com/rowan-atkinson

>they keep spaming the same picture of the pope kissing niggers as if it will mean anything once he is gone in a couple of years
So many triggered protestants and pagan larpers, based user. Reminder that many protestant churches allow fag marriage ,anti-white nigger bishops as well as gay pastors and other degenerate behaviour which, despite the media pressure and lies, the catholic church still strictly forbids

Yes I would say that he looks closer to what brits looked like before the viking and Anglo-Saxon invasions.

>degenerate behaviour which, despite the media pressure and lies, the catholic church still strictly forbids
Does it even have time to forbid anything with all those choir boys to bugger?

>Reminder that many protestant churches allow fag marriage ,anti-white nigger bishops as well as gay pastors
And many don't. Protestantism isn't one thing and isn't controlled by the same power structure. That's why why can't subvert all of it. Unlike the Catholic church. Meanwhile the pope says that gays will go to heaven, you don't have to be a virgin before marriage and that Europe should accept every single rapefugee.

imagine being a catholic. holy shit kys

should get tested tbqh

Antifa attacking him on the street when?

I've honestly never even heard of him until House, but yeah--I had no idea that he was even English until Jewgle told me. He did an excellent job in that role.

isn't his IQ 170-180 or something like that? anyone with a brain knows this PC silencing of speech is fucked

He is 100% Anglo. Having dark hair/eyes doesn't automatically make someone an Arab lel.

Will black is currently working in inciting every non white and male in the country to pull retarded faces for a symbolic gesture to them.

You only have to draw attention to this and it could well fuck the weaponised neo left back to the stone age.

See you on page 9 in about two minutes