Be britbong

>be britbong
>forced by law to pay for the BBC
>get shit like this

I'm funding for asians and muslims to fuck me in the arse and there's nothing I can do lads :(

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 10.29.08.png (1363x345, 509K)

It's called BBC for a reason

>"and there's nothing I can do lads :(
there is a lot you can do, you just won't do it, you'd rather sit and shitpost on Jow Forums and jack off to animu rather than violently overthrowing your globalist-yid government

no goy no cry

You can opt out of the license fee, just download everything you watch instead
And reminder that you should be more upset about how much the BBC supports zionists than it trying to appeal to a fair chunk of the population.

I want to know how to make good pappadams, though.

>And reminder that you should be more upset about how much the BBC supports zionists than it trying to appeal to a fair chunk of the population.

post hand, let's bet you're brown, no true brit says shit like this. especially not here

Don't pay.
Tell them your television broke and you didn't watch it enough to feel it necessary to get a new one.

I know some Jews and they say the BBC is mostly boycotted in their community for being anti Jew/Israel so you're a retard

brits literally PAYING to get the BBC

Wrong.

You can quit that BBC and get a load of this BBC white boi haha

The only people who buy TV licences are women and old people.
There is literally not one single male between the ages of 18 and 65 who has ever bought a TV licence.

Lmao, even some slavniggers that emigrated 10years ago are constantly asking me how are things back in homeland because they cant stand the state of londonistan.

Attached: bong_defense.jpg (1328x558, 152K)

It's just so funny that the national news in britian is called BBC! British people love the BBC ahahahahha

>they say the BBC is mostly boycotted in their community
Have you gone into their houses to check that they don't just say that to avoid the tax?

BBC is literally a Rothschild production.

no, the bbc has a heavy muslim bias and the jew's hatred for muslims exceeds even Jow Forumss

Lmao what a joke of a country

Attached: britain 2.jpg (323x1024, 113K)

I think he just means taxes pay for the BBC.

Nobody is forced to pay for anything. Declare yourself licence exempt. Purchase a OTT device, Apple TV, whatever.. Sub to whatever on demand services you want, register for all the free shit , ITV, 5OD etc.
As long as you don’t watch any live TV you are fine. I haven’t had a licence for 6 years and not once has someone knocked on my door. If you don’t want to support the BBC then don’t.

>As long as you don’t watch any live TV you are fine
Watch whatever you want. If they knock on your door, tell them to fuck off or you will call the police.

Just opt out of it ffs. At least we can unlike most nations in Europe where it’s mandatory.

The law requires you to have a license for receiving live television broadcasts. Get rid of your television with a DVB tuner and stream what you watch from an internet service, then you will no longer have to pay for a television license. I haven't paid for a TV license for twelve years and never will again.

Attached: 1499755686847.jpg (1200x919, 366K)

Stop watching the eletrojew and you won't need to pay your m8

>there's nothing I can do lads :(
Don't buy a tv, why are you even watching tv?

>this shit is on british tvs
I think it's worse there than in Germany or Sweden, I visited London Heathrow airport once and saw more mudslimes in my first 30 seconds entering the terminal than I ever saw in latin america.

Attached: british tv.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

Taxes don't pay for the BBC. You pay for the license if you watch live TV as it is broadcast. It is entirely legal to own a TV and not pay the licence - I only use mine for video games, films and shit like netflix, so I don't pay the licence.

There is no tax that funds the BBC.

>and there's nothing I can do lads :(

That's why the IRA won (most of) Ireland. Bongs don't fight for their beliefs, only for the state. Cucks Deluxe!

this, literally everyone complains here about everything too but keep their idea's on the internet and stay tolerant to those shitty ass liberal ideas irl lol

>Asian

Ruger 10/22.
Lel

>try to do something about it
>get arrested for not having a 'doing something' loicense
>get sent to prison for 24 years
Bloody hell, m8s.

I grew up on with the BBC but have entirely given in up, I used to always listen R4 but it's so shite now I won't even do that
>get rid of your TV
>stop financing propaganda

Ah, my bad. The ABC in Australia is government funded so I assumed the BBC would be the same. Did it get privatised a long time ago?

I watch news night and anythything with andrew neil. BBC fivelive is bad for my blood pressure but lets me know his the enemy operate. And cbeebies isnt too bad, no kids toy adverts and I turn off their social engineering output (biggleton & apple tree house) so my kids are fine

Wtf is that webm even about

The ira won most of ireland by taking it back during ww2, they also helped guide german bombers back to britain if they strayed too far

No one's gonna do shit as long the Bread and Circus continues to flow.

No TV, no problem.

Germans are forced to pay for their state television regardless of their own use.

You Israeli lads are OK by me. Gotta lot of respect for you, especially your right wing types. It's your diaspora brethren that irk me somewhat, you know what with the meddling and promoting left wing lunacy.
Can I come live near you mate? We can shoot camel spiders in the desert with uzis and I'll light your stove on shabbat.

Black Hitler decides who he is going to date based only on their pussies

If you don't pay for the BBC the paki rape gangs give it to you for free anyway. Then you get fined for not having the proper license for being raped, and oh look, your bleeding arsehole permit is expired too so it's off to gaol with you.

>what is the angl-irish treaty of 1922?

Why are you not liking Chicken Tikka nigga?

Enjoy your fecal particles

uhhuh sure you are, oddly enough I haven't been bopped up by the bobbies for not paying for it yet

You can cancel your license and not watch TV you cunt

Stop giving them money retard. TV isn't worth much with all this leftist shit.

>R4
24hr shilling on racism, islam, trans, homosex and anti-semitism

>actually paying tv tax
How the fuck is tv licence real like nigga just say you dont have a tv like nigga just stop paying lmao

>jews being jews

Colour me surprised.

It's optional and everyone in here clearly knows its ridiculous, so I'd strongly urge you not to pay for it. You can still own a TV. You wouldn't know this from Jow Forums but out of the 50+ countries that have TV licences for advertising and it's not optional in many of those.

Attached: 9292.png (512x672, 56K)

and grants*

You're not required to pay the TV license if you don't watch the BBC channels, you can just register that on their website...

this is true. they think the most proactive choice is to go around and call people evol joos and deter any political active person that are in opposition to our distress - tommy robinson for example.

Anybody got the source for this pic?

Attached: Screenshot_20180810-143706.jpg (1433x1681, 1.12M)