Goy pilled television

I know pic related inside and out. Hell, I'm watching it right now. Want to know what it is about this show that is (((special))))?

SEX. This show is absolutely doused with sexual degeneracy. Right out of the gate Ross is left by his wife who becomes a dike. Ross gets cucked by Rachel, who then get's cucked by Ross. After they get together, they break up just to cuck each other for 7 more seasons. This show helped create modernity in the 90's, EVERYONE watched this! This show appears so friendly and harmless on the surface, but if you start to view the show from a traditional mindset, it's absolute filth and degeneracy from start to finish, every episode.

Attached: friends-tv-show-wallpapers-1280x1024.jpg (1160x812, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M1EOcEX9wqk
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=q2os2ZgrYw0
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=VcH2RrZ4Ca8
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oleg_Gordievsky
youtube.com/watch?v=QS8swnIm0i0
youtube.com/watch?v=gWr1pQpgANM
youtube.com/watch?v=wa3ic6r778M
youtube.com/watch?v=h7tA3ScKIms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Joey is /ourguy/

btw, who can name the Jews in the cast? I know the answer, don't look it up!

no shit, little steps, kikes have been at this for a long time

Attached: friends.jpg (735x938, 170K)

The Dalai Lama is the next anti-Christ. Do not follow him. Only follow Christ. Lord Jesus is /ourguy/.

>aboo hoo hoo muh degeneracy I'm so terrified of my woman leaving me for another man that I believe she should be legally tied to me and that I should be able to kill her if she cheats on me

How about instead of being a fucking beta who gets thotslain then you should behave like a fucking man who woman don't want to cheat on because you're a catch

Attached: 1461155789780.png (415x595, 252K)

lol that pic doesn't really make much of a point. OOOOOOO SPOOKY hollywood actors are Jewish, playing Jewish people in NYC! CALL THE COPS! lol.

So yeah Joey, Monica, and Rachel are the Europeans, and Phoebe, Ross, and Chandler are Jews, though Monica is a Jew in the show, Chandler is scottish, and Phoebe isn't ever said to be anything.

Anyone who Americans don't like is the Anti-Christ
I remember watching an American documentary that explained how Hitler, Hussein and Bin Laden were the 3 Anti-Christs

American evangelical christian stupidity is amazing

Yeah, and the worst part is that it makes Christianity look bad.

Attached: Christianboard.png (1217x671, 83K)

I really hope you're not taking the kek and get memes seriously
Cause there are Furry and Black Cock gets all the time

This show is gay af

Rachel is the absolute worst part of the show. FUCK Rachel Green man...... holy shit. Though the ultimate truth and redpill of FRIENDS is that the entire cast is holding back Chandler who is the smartest, funniest, and most charismatic. The show drops hints all through out, Joey mooching on Chandler, Monica being a bitch, people making fun of Chandler, Chandler not knowing his dreams. The Psychologist that dates Phoebe gives the perfect analysis, he is emotionally stunted, and clings to his friends like a security blanket.

This show is so soaked in Illuminati wankery that you can rewatch it forever, and keep learning. That's the Kaballa for you.

youtu.be/M1EOcEX9wqk

This was in our news today

>Netflix is pumping huge sums into its original programming - spending about $6.8bn (£5.3bn) this year alone - a show that ran from 1994-2004 has come out on top.
>it sparked a debate after some people found parts of the humour were now unpalatable.

>couldn't believe how badly it has aged".

"The homophobia is staggering - the punchline of every joke about Ross is that his ex-wife is a lesbian, as if that's some failing of his and that it's hilarious that she's a lesbian
>The sexism's pretty rampant as well... [and] it's the whitest show in the whole world."

Attached: Screenshot_20180810-104526~2.png (1080x1710, 952K)

absolute niggers

Attached: laugh.jpg (317x267, 22K)

>lol that pic doesn't really make much of a point. OOOOOOO SPOOKY hollywood actors are Jewish, playing Jewish people in NYC! CALL THE COPS! lol.

Attached: le jidf.jpg (698x716, 150K)

Attached: JIDF ball.jpg (800x798, 157K)

Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

Attached: JIDF_articles.jpg (3666x3284, 1.17M)

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=q2os2ZgrYw0
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council Online Shilling

youtube.com/watch?v=VcH2RrZ4Ca8
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF paying shills.jpg (596x870, 128K)

>everyone but gunther is jewish

Attached: Hollywood.jpg (475x502, 108K)

Oh no, it's shrill time.

Attached: 2014_media.jpg (1600x1248, 676K)

Gordievsky had a letter published in The Daily Telegraph on 3 August 2005, accusing the BBC of being "The Red Service":

>Just listen with attention to the ideological nuances on Radio 4, BBC television, and the BBC World Service, and you will realise that communism is not a dying creed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oleg_Gordievsky

Attached: Reagan_and_Gordievsky.jpg (936x1008, 392K)

>calling out degeneracy is being beta
Fuck off bong.

I think Monica said she isn't Jewish in the episode when Phoebe is making a Christmas song.

>he takes Jow Forums seriously

Attached: pepe.png (529x419, 170K)

The left is just too retarded to understand that this show was a huge part of why we are where we are now. As this user points out the show even introduced trans characters in a non-threatening way.

I'm telling you guys, this show is operating on a million D chess... it's complete and absolute Illuminati Jewish Kaballah black sex magick wankery....

In one episode there is a joke that Ross dressed up in his moms clothes. At the end before the credits they show old footage of "Ross" as a kid dressed up in women's clothing. It's so fucking disturbing seeing that little boy dressed up as a girl...... This shit is evil man.

Attached: mainstream media.jpg (3755x5759, 2.6M)

You *Jews need to die off like the people you emulate did.

Attached: 1533422174496.gif (275x206, 1.08M)

There are many pedophilic and some cannibalistic references in this disgusting show. Jennifer Aniston was in a really weird shitty movie that came out a year or two ago that was about a baby killing cult.

more like
>everyone's a jew but Gunther, the attractive ones, and the mom

Test

icles

>baby killing cult
Why the fuck are jews trying to expose them selves?

YES. Dude I know I'm not crazy.... it's so fucking weird. It's my favorite show, and I've seen it all the way through maybe 7 times (probobly more desu) But all of the sudden I'm starting to notice REALLY fucked up shit. This is like MKultra tier brainwashing. Television is like systematically controlled dunning Krueger administered in half hour segments. What a buizzaro fucking world we live in

Don't watch televison.

I don't really anymore. I just put shit on in the background, usually anime. I usually watch FRIENDS for nostalgic feels, but I see the degeneracy so clearly now that it's becoming pointless.

Still suck the dick of the last guy that fucked Jennifer Anis.

I love this thread and am highly intrigued. I've never seen friends even, maybe like one episode. Thought it was drivel. The Chandler redpill mentioned earlier makes sense though. Holy moly.

This kind of shit in the 90s ruined millenials and Gen X. It did me. I was a teen in high school then.
They said sex sex sex! The more sexual partners, the better you are at sex ( bullshit each woman is an instrument, and you can play 100 instruments or get really good at one ). Pussy is pussy! Stick it in some apple pie!
So I fucked hags, and pretty girls alike, as much as possible, got a hag pregnant, who happened to be a sociopath. We have the child and I hate her but I won't leave her with a baby by herself. I had to man up. So I do. I stay with them. Always faithful. Have another child. I finally marry her. She divorces me 12 years later and is now addicted to meth, heroine, and cocaine and lives homeless in LA.
I raise my two kids alone.
But my life was ruined by this shit. I was not told to find a nice beautiful girl and settle down immediately and have kids. I did not.
And it fucked my life.

Attached: index.png (250x202, 8K)

Also keep in mind the modern equivalent is big bang theory.

the show was created by gen x, actors were gen x, writers were gen x.
when will pol wake up to the fact that everything millennials are today is because of the programming by gen x.

Friends was way fucking worse. It was everywhere in the 90s and early 2000s.

>EVERYONE watched this!

I didn't. I thought it was boring.

From this picture number 2 and 4, maybe 1.

Never watched it and don't know the cast by name.

> the show was created by gen x, actors were gen x, writers were gen x.
You stupid asshole.
Gen X stopped at 1981 the year I was born.
I was a fucking 16 year old when that show was on TV.
GET IT DUMB ASS? You stupid bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=QS8swnIm0i0
Aniston is a good Shabbos goy.

Yep, Chandler is the only character that has any real creative intelligence. Ross is conventionally smart, but he is just working a safe career, and ultimately represents the highest level of normie cuck. Kaballistic Jews know creative intelligence like the back of their hands, so they weave this web of absolute normieness, where chandler is the only glowing light of potential. Chandler's potential is eternally blacked out by these hedonistic demons. Chandler gets laid the least, they made absolute certain to make that clear. A conservative genius who get's ruined by a bunch of demonic orgy dwelling sucubi.

Ross, Monica, and Rachel are Jewish in the show

Schwimmer and Kudrow are Jews irl

It was an attempt to humanize jews to humanity big push in the 90s usually with self deprecating humor like Seinfeld and friends but the Internet derailed that propaganda. Now the Jews can’t get traction and they are panic mode turbo Jew censoring the huge chunks they control.
Won’t work though

Tfw I am now aware of being depressed again because I am Ross and Chandler at the same time. Fuggggggg

Attached: 1533667475245.png (655x509, 42K)

I have, and I'm being 100% honest here, never in my life seen a single episode of this terrible show.
>Born in 1990

The show is trying to convince you to be Joey. The height of good Goydum. Your reward is TONS of sex with filthy goy.

YOU WILL BE A GOY FORRRR MEEEEEEEEEE. CAUSE YOUR GOYS FOR ME TOOOOOOOOO--WOOOOOO

So you were watching cartoon instead? Okay.

I remember this shit being plastered everywhere on TV when it ended in 2004.

Its just a couple of jokes.

so you were brainwashed by gen x productions. listened to nirvana and alice in chains, nihilism and decadency in every media.

I wanted to watch Friends when I was a teenager but my mother would scream at me to turn the television off and throw beer bottles at me. She said it will turn you into a queer and I should have aborted you.

youtube.com/watch?v=gWr1pQpgANM

>It's nothing goy!
>j-j-just jokes silly goy!

The Office is pretty much just as bad, only I fucking HATE Jim and Pam with such an absolute passion that I can't watch enough of the show to dig as deep. From watching the first 5 seasons or so I can say this... Mike Scott is the red pill, only they make him look like an idiot, so it translates to "Look at the idiot bigot white male who is too stupid to be progressive! Hahahah look at the camera Jim! See Jim everybody! He is a progressive educated male who get's to fuck Pam and everyone else (really only because he is tall and a fucking normie cuck)"

>She said it will turn you into a queer
good mommy

same

youtube.com/watch?v=wa3ic6r778M
This one is so blatant. Wow.

But yeah if you pay attention to everything Mike Scott does, it's always a conservative option which at the end usually ends up being the right decision. They admit that the white male boss who does things in the unpolitically correct fashion is superior, but they mock him the entire time because it's like he is trapped in a world of shitty smug fucking normies who just laugh at the camera every three seconds because they are so fucking smug and blue pilled. Also every boss is black and or a woman (same for FRIENDS)

Who are these people still buying gossip magazines with Jennifer fucking barren womb Aniston on the cover? Seeing them at the grocery store always gives me a nostalgia trip of when I saw Friends on MAD magazine at the bookstore mall.

>She said it will turn you into a queer and I should have aborted you
Well that's pretty much an ideal childhood in kiwiland, isn't it?

I mean that other bitch Jennifer Lawrence sorry.
youtube.com/watch?v=h7tA3ScKIms

At least there are no niggers

There are so many child actors who randomly pop up throughout the show.... I have no doubt that fucked up things were happening.

Also wow, captcha is starting to fuck with me.

Television shows like this, and Sex and the City, are a testament to the powerful effect of media....and the stupidity of the general public.

Sociology is a hard science bitches.

Aniston started as a child actress in the 80s.

What I was getting at, was that jokes shouldn't affect how you think really, they're just jokes.
By no means am I saying there's nothing wrong with mainstream comedy, I don't typically watch it, it really is the old cartoon picture of the family vegitating in front of the screen.

> so you were brainwashed by gen x productions
Sigh. You are retarded. The owners of the network would be Boomers. The people who ran the network would be boomers. The actors are very old Gen X. The writers are likely boomers or Gen X.
And except for the actors, the others are Jews.

Aniston was in those shitty Horrible Bosses movies that are about kidnapping and torturing.

And again, this isn't so much a generational issue as it as a Jew issue.
They run this show here.

Attached: Frankfurt School.jpg (2387x1601, 3.34M)

Hall and Oates were known members of the Frankfurt School

They are all useless fucks wasting their lives as rootless cosmopolitans. They do nothing of value. True role models.

You're spot on with this. I've seen this all play out in the lives of several generations since.

Friends programmed the normie demons to kill the Chandlers among them.

Notice how narcissistic normie fucks instantly side with Jim and Pam? They think perma-smug attitude makes you smarter than everyone else.

Attached: propagandaamericanmedia.jpg (640x916, 157K)

Help this thread is being shadowbanned...

>posting on Jow Forums
>calling Friends out as a basis for degeneracy

Dude scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

Attached: never-go-full-retard_o_1914875.jpg (552x568, 97K)

Seinfeld is the most Jewish show ever
It's about a kike who has a new degenerate sex partner every episode. All cast act like children, live in the city in their adulthood and none of them have kids,or even real jobs.
They also made sure to mock things like Christmas with the invention of 'festivus' among many other Christian hatred.
This show along with friends brainwashed an entire generation for the worse

Yeah, I used to watch this as a kid, it all seemed to harmless. Looking back on it now, although there are a lot worse shows like Sex In the City, there are definitely some degenerate hedonistic themes which occur. They also showed this show at 7:30/8am every school morning here when i was a teenager

Same as Seinfeld, and every other fucking show on jew tv you could possibly watch. This isn't a revelation.

Stfu nigger

>This isn't a revelation

it is for some people and should therefore be highlighted.

Who the fuck cares? It literally stopped airing 15 years ago. Doesn't Jow Forums have anything better to do?

Why do you never hear of English-Americans, it's always Irish or Scottish?

>After they get together, they break up just to cuck each other for 7 more seasons.
WE WERE ON A BREAK

Attached: 1530253677222.png (600x635, 377K)

>I-I-It's only S-S-Satire guys!

Attached: Turk mutt.png (534x363, 88K)

Yeah, at the end of the day while Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David are very subversive, I just don't think it's the same caliber of evil as FRIENDS. There is clear strategic subversion in FRIENDS, in pretty much every single episode. The main theme in all television subversion seems to be Sex. Hip-hop has now successfully dragged white culture down to the sexual depravity and mentality of hood rats.

A lot of Americunts are ashamed of having English ancestors.

Every 30 something year old manchild can't let go of their childhood and clings desperately on to it.

Most of them just identify as American

This show is probobly at least 60% of the reason we are where we are. Sex and the City was on HBO, so didn't have as wide of an audience. I'm saying that FRIENDS is THE show that brought down America.

I never watched this as a teenager, so I ended up watching an episode one night recently, and it is pretty degenerate. Everyone's screwing everyone to the point of nearly polyamory, and no one seems to care. That's what got me the most. Even back then they were normalizing cuckoldry. No wonder my parents didn't want me watching it. It wasn't even funny, so I couldn't salvage the time spent watching it that one time.

>The whitest (whatever)

I can't believe this is an acceptable criticism now. How stupid are they that they don't see the hypocrisy?

Attached: A very British weekend.png (988x752, 992K)

>a tv show is responsible for the state of western civilization
lmao right

it's just pathetic really,

The reason they don't do shows like that anymore is because niggers don't get it. So now all TV shows cater to niggers first.

You sound like Jim....... This is like when Jim looks at the camera all condescending like

"herrr yeah like television acctually ruined the west (looks at camera) herr dee derr dee derrr"