5 farm attacks in 48 hours

The rate keeps picking up.

Meanwhile land invasions happening in Stellenbosch, rand dipping to 14x the value of the dollar. Before us whites here can take matters into our own hands unrest needs to reach critical mass first, but I'm getting increasingly tired of the slaughter.

Attached: IMG_20180807_222820_759.jpg (640x640, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/danroodt/status/1025420075883487240
youtu.be/oqT8KikiTYo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apollo_Affair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

any video?

bump

Are you armed at least? Judging from history, the negro is not good at warfare. May God help you
>unrest needs to reach critical mass first
How do city whites feel towards your plight?

soon

Attached: 0707722.jpg (1702x1932, 462K)

Stop posting this image it has false predictions peppered everywhere

No but something else also happened

Attached: IMG_20180810_112520.jpg (720x499, 70K)

They feel it in their wallet. They tend to live in bubbles of delusional (Cape Town) unless they live near townships or have family that lives in farms. This is why critical mass is important

How does it look in Pretoria?

Can't say myself since I don't live there

>false predictions peppered everywhere
which ones are false? enlighten me

Like half, I've read messenger of God and that post is filed with nonsensical shit I've never read anywhere

you would not end up like this if you fought for your land and didn't for free to niggers

fuck off kike

could you give us a quick rundown?

Attached: rhodesia.jpg (900x1130, 293K)

Maybe if we weren't sanctioned to near NK levels, embargoed of oil and other necessities and weren't being portrayed as literal Nazis by western media I'd believe you.

i just copied it, is it very different from the original one?

is there a summary version of it?

Here

>FucK oFf kIKe

Attached: 58c.png (1052x1137, 287K)

Please stop spreading far right propaganda. There is no problem in south Africa.
Pic related.

Attached: 8098980.jpg (1367x256, 65K)

See

I know a guy that lives there. I also have a cousin working as a civil engineer for water and wind turbines whom lives in a gated community near Stellenbosch, more details about that would be welcome.

Jews are the reason ZA is in the position it's in, Joe Slovo

kill yourself

Attached: 1371874572737.png (287x480, 232K)

obligatory prophecy post

Attached: south africa.png (1896x3504, 1.67M)

thx
nigger kys

>reddit

Bait, but I'll bite

You know maybe if you read some books on the subject instead of reddit posts you'll get a better image of the situation. Try Ernst Roets: Kill the Boer which released in June.

Then there's this twitter.com/danroodt/status/1025420075883487240

lol. How are the cities. I'd imagine Cape Town is still pretty fine, but how aboutn Durban, Pretoria, Johannesburg, et cetera?

I've been to South Africa and I have a cousin there, fuck off faggot

well in the 50s we were embargoed by half of the world but we did not give up never give up to them look what they did to your country
you need to get your shit together and fight them israel always supported white south africa we are having the same problem

fuck off JTRIG

youtu.be/oqT8KikiTYo

Fuck off Jew.

fuck off kike

statistically, there are less Jews i.e. pure-blood Jews than whites, and Jews as a race will be mixed away first, at current rates
i say this as, IIRC, 1/16th Jewish

thoughts on willem peter? any other 'on the ground' reporters?

Attached: willy.png (898x722, 732K)

you fucking assholes only wanted their uranium, get the fuck out of this thread

Something’s got to give. This year? Next year?

Johannesburg = Mad Max the road warrior irl

Nigger you receive limitless support from the US

These farmers had better start using lethal force whenever one of those niggers show up.

we literally gave them nukes you dumb fuck

Try Ian Cameron from Afriforum.

we did not the US did not support us before 73

Farmers need to form a collective militia with a radio network or some other means to respond to distress calls. You'll get picked off one at a time if you don't organise. Then the idea will be keeping invaders at bay until help can arrive. You can keep this up until they start using the police or military directly against you, at which point it's civil war.

A guy I know who is a hard core German lefty told me that he thinks south Africa will have a race war.

Well, I'd imagine something of the sorts. I was just wondering where it was from petty crime to the LA riots to total anarchy

Waiting to get murdered isn't normal.

I've got a few pics to dump

Attached: sadf101bat.jpg (604x377, 60K)

This is actually true. They got their support from Britain and sometimes France before then

Trust me that's happening everywhere. I've been invited to some remote training camp by a friend.

Of course South Africa has a violence problem. Its populated with blacks. They are genetically predisposed to resort to violence more readily.

cute

Attached: shortyr1.jpg (540x346, 73K)

Idk if Satan's blessing is what I need now but okay

Attached: FB_IMG_1533050407744.jpg (750x476, 70K)

It's obviously peppered with english hatred.
Fuck, I have no love of England myself but them being behind all of this, and somehow having all these troops running through Africa is laughable.
England is going towards civil war and irrelevancy.

Attached: r1.jpg (900x286, 73K)

>far-right propaganda
when this in pic related happens, violence is not far down the way, when a party calls for land expropriation in this way, especially the way this party operates, it's supporters will feel emboldened to do violence. "kill the boer" came out of their mouth, do you think it was just a prank bro?

Attached: sa.png (1080x891, 89K)

mainly france until they also embargo us
and did not give us fighter jets we paid for

would I be welcome to fight in the race war?

pic related is to help out other irish anons

>what is per capita
>what are black workers on white farms

sorry forgot pic

Attached: eireguns.png (662x840, 93K)

Your population size is too big in Europe to be irrelevant. You'd stoop as far as France or Germany considering your monstrous population.

>getting increasingly tired of the slaughter.

What? The slaughter hasn't even begun yet you silly Boer. The powers that be will make an example out of your people to showcase the world what they have in store for the rest of us in couple of decades

pic related

Attached: Suez Canal Crisis.png (317x738, 28K)

US was first to recognize, massive amounts of military equipment and expertise formed the backbone of the idf.

Sure.

What are you waiting for? To die? Time to get moving. Balls out bro.

so ? we had a common enemy they wanted control of the suez canal and we on sinai
it like saying the USSR and the US were the best allys during ww2

the USSR were the first one's to recognize and they sold us old czech weapons on the order of stalin
before 73 you were an hostile nation

they still should be

wrong, ZA built their own nukes with the help of Dassault engineers, all of Israel's missiles are based on French designs that were stolen from the South African implementation.

You're literally just spewing lies. Just because it's on Wikipedia doesn't mean it's the truth.

Western white genetic stock is getting buttfucked and will get shoah'd. As long as we find a way to reliably make Slavs not count as whites, I'm fine with all of this. Had enough of Frankish bullshit in the past 1300 years

I was just saying that France & Britain were more aligned to you than we were. We didn't care at the time. We had the Panama Canal to get into the Pacific.

you got no evidence.
we sold them nukes and knowledge

>5 farm attacks
>no dead niggers
you deserve it.
remember the farmers are feeding these creatures thus actively increasing their numbers.

At some point you / USSR did something and we (CSSR) ended up supplying artillery guns to all of North Africa, and building WP-style training facilities in Syria. What forced the change?

The country is broke. Saddled with debt, unsustainable welfare, little industry, damn near a 5th of their population is an invasive species growing in number by the day. Food security is fucked. A tiny military and Police.
It's a fuckin house of cards propped up by London.
When the financial system breaks apart it is game over. Starvation, mass bloodshed, every city will go up in flames. There are Jihadis in mosques up and down the country training more.
Many mosques are arms depots and the state is deathly afraid to do anything about it.
I can easily see half the entire population culled within a few months.

We need all the help we can get

israel has no nukes.

samson option is a bluff.

cut it out rabbi, like your dick

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apollo_Affair

totally

My dad works for South Africa and he says its horseshit

People in majority white countries take note.

This is your future.

Attached: white-male.jpg (960x469, 96K)

Well, in this scenario two things happen. One, the rest of the world is not as fucked and comes in and helps you and two, the rest of the world is as fucked and has an equal amount of their population die, still not throwing you to irrelevancy. The only problems you mentioned in your country that are nonexistent in the United States is the food problem, considering we produce far more food than we eat, the manufacturing problem, since we still have factories, although not in abundance as they use to be, and three, no Muslims, just spics and nigs. Not to mention we have a large military and police force. But still, there would be massive bloodshed if the welfare dries up in this nation from a bankrupt nation. We'd probably be lowed from 320m to 190m.

Stay safe and God bless SAbros, you are the last vanguard against the barbarian hordes.

Attached: 1533652494255.png (988x1016, 1.4M)

Bring back the Prinsenvlag

stop replying to the jew

how did the mighty boer empire get defeated by sub 70IQ retards that literally eat shit

Attached: img-6.jpg (658x430, 64K)

>investigated Zalman Shapiro, the company's president

>"oy vey goyim, I lost a couple hundred pounds of uranium, I guess this means israel has nukes and you Goyim better do what we want!"

not buying it, rabbi.

israel has no nukes.

samson option is a bluff.

cut it out rabbi, like your dick

Refugees welcome

Attached: Cptc3FzdKSU.jpg (475x792, 54K)

>What forced the change?
arab oil embargo on countries who will help us

yeah we have none.

I know you don't, cutdick.

More importantly, Iran knows.

But is your frenulum still intact?

>had enough of Frankish bullshit in the past 1300 years

Same here, but the problem with racially motivated genocide is that you cannot scream 'I'm Slovakian, I'm not White!' when angry mob of blacks drags you out of the car and throws a brick at your head.

And we cannot find a way to distance ourselves as Slavs from the Western world because a) there is no 'we' as Soviets decapitated our elites b) truth is we live in lawless, corrupted post-communist shitholes and the same people who whine about degenracy in the West all want to drive a new Audi. I'm personally getting tired of that false pride UK's ex-toilet cleaners have over here in Poland, facts are facts.

If I saw this in my yard I would think it was a space alien and shoot it .

Is this the happening? Are we all finally going to experience total war?

Attached: 1525882249241.jpg (672x367, 23K)

if iran is so sure that we don't have it why i am not dead ?

Too much empathy. Sooner or later we're all going to realize total eradication is the only solution.

is your frenulum intact, rabbi?

Also are you admitting you can not survive a war with Iran? Did we just witness a jew tell the truth for the first time in history on Jow Forums?

Stay safe fren

Attached: 1523077384731.jpg (499x499, 92K)

It's not just a matter of having nuclear warheads, it's also the delivery system. There's a big difference between a bomb and an ICBM.

We're reaching levels of COGNITIVE DISSONANCE the world has never seen before

Of those that aren't affected by the same problems: Will see England as a lost cause or have no will to offer help. It's not just a meme to say the european continent would rather England burn. Commonwealth is apathetic at best.
Say all the powers crash in some fashion (which is probable) Englands relevance was crafted over many centuries of careful diplomacy and scheming as well as inventiveness, which they're already living off the fumes of. England has nothing from which to propel itself back onto the world stage. N.America and the larger European countries are more suited to a quicker ascendancy. Everything in Eng now revolves around finance and services.
England is a dried up corpse with (((parasites))) draining what little blood there is left.

not we are seeing the dumb american at it again you have no idea what you are talking about