Trudeau Supports the Iran Deal and the Mullahs

How can he support these brutal savages having a path to nukes? How can he support them knowing how they treat women and nonbelivers?

Attached: trump-trudeau-handshake-1-rt-jt-180610_hpMain_2_12x5_992.jpg (992x414, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-trump-nuclear-agreement-1.4655203
nationalpost.com/news/world/trade-talks-with-canada-proving-really-really-difficult-with-little-progress-u-s-nafta-negotiator
cbc.ca/news/politics/saudi-arabia-canada-dispute-the-new-norm-1.4780203
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Reza_Pahlavi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Trudeau regrets Trump decision to pull out of Iran nuclear agreement
cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-trump-nuclear-agreement-1.4655203

kek
CANADA MAKES ITS NEXT DARING MOVE

these days it's like canadian diplomacy is all about pissing off the USA

something something saudi arabia

I'm glad he's fucking up every last thing he possibly can. It's my perverse fascination to watch this neutered, lobotomized, cuckspawn best goyim ruin everything he is allowed to get near as the perfect instrument of the jew.

And the best part is when even the shitskins can't take it anymore, but worst of the true-believer loyal s.oygoy whites still cling on like AIDS.

Attached: giant-faggot-justin-trudeau-dancing-entrance.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

The thing is there's no way it's just Trudeau. Is committment to a gender balanced cabinet and things like that (it was 2015 after all) is doubtless showing it's true abilities to be shabbos goyim as well, because it's not like there aren't smart people in Canada.

he really is good at fucking up things. in fact, I struggle to see what he would have done differently if intentionally ruining diplomatic relations and the economy was his goal

>these days it's like canadian diplomacy is all about pissing off the USA
It's about Canada trying to lick it's own asshole to felch cum out of it.

Attached: trudeau-soros-canada.jpg (584x558, 43K)

1- the deal has stopped Iran nukes. And unlike Trumps Nkorea nonsense, UN I Spector are actually verifying denuclearization..
2- Trump didn’t kill the deal. It was signed by Iran, and the P+1 ... China, France, Germany, EU, Russia, UK, US. Only US says it’s out. Doesn’t matter. Everyone else, including the world community back it.
3- Iran treats women better than Saudi. They drive, can work, have rights, are not separated from men. iran also has rights for other religions, unlike Saudis. Persians are cultured and sophisticated, even with their stupid theocracy, unlike the sand barbarians of KSA.

Theleafs are bungling tha nafta talks. they are still shut out of the high level meetings.

Trade talks with Canada proving 'really, really difficult,' with little progress: U.S. NAFTA negotiator

>Canadian officials have downplayed talk of their alleged inflexibility as simply a negotiating or public-relations tactic by the Americans

nationalpost.com/news/world/trade-talks-with-canada-proving-really-really-difficult-with-little-progress-u-s-nafta-negotiator

you sound like you support the mullahs

I support free and open elections in Iran, you support their dictators.

Fun fact: last time around Iran firewalled their internet to help prevent foreign interference. Had to set up a special tunnel for an Iranian co-worker who went back so he could vote.

I've been paying attaneiton to what's going on there this year. It's brutal they are going to drag the mullahs out into the streets and gut them soon. They are running out of cash to pay their enforcers.

Sounds like an extension of the ongoing destabilization propaganda meant to be part of applying more pressure to them during a period of renegotiation. If we murricans are hip to that then you get bet the Iranians know what's up and will continue to match the escalation and probably take advantage of any kind of foolish move like over-promoting it to solidify power and make the US look like its operating in bad faith.

there are strategic commandos operating in iran. they are burning banks. they are acting in a supporting role to manage the transition.

I don't doubt it but the US overplaying the narrative is not a good idea and also destabilizes support for the US's own regime if the understood impetus for it is not presented beyond the usual line about Iran being another evil dictator to overthrow for Greater Israel.

What the US should do as it proceeds to raise the stakes is being to convey to the american people more of what's really going on in the jockeying so as to build a reasonable and trustworthy narrative. Of course I don't expect them to do that until after compromising its position some because that's just the way our regime plays it.

you aren't as smart as you think you are

That's not a very good answer, my sir. You have to have your game set up a little better than that.

Aren't iranian women barred from attending stadiums?

I hope Iran gets nukes and launches them at Israel and Canada.

Don’t like Persia (love fucking them tho ladies on the street filthy whores in the sack)
If it’s a choice between Jews and Persia (kill em all let sandnigger floating sky daddy figure them out) I’m gonna have to go with Iran. Israel murdered a Canadian peace keeper and that Shabbos goy Harper covered it up.
So even though I like the idea of trump he’s kinda Jewy and acts Jewish towards Canada so fuck them and next terror attack land your passenger airliners in your own shithole please.

Attached: 522017A6-D00E-48B0-BE3A-9B834D727CE3.png (782x933, 193K)

correct.

they dress as men to sneak in

Continuation of Responsibility to Protect is a very bad idea during a time when we're caught looking foolish about the idea of Russian meddling and have yet to begin to really resolve the Ukraine and Syria narratives for the public.

You are betrayed by your vocabulary. No chance you are a product of the US educational system.

give it up

No. I'm giving you good advice. This is a very risky path to take too far. It's one thing if you want to set up another pressure point for Iran that is in fact based in reality, but it's going to wind up going at a bad cost if you're not more deft about it than in recent history.

that user sounds like something that crawled out of broward county

Are Americans willfully blind or is it cognitive dissonance that Israel’s election meddling is never even mentioned

Attached: AE46233B-6880-4F05-90D6-B5270F39FD50.jpg (2909x2068, 2.88M)

you are talking to me like I'm the US government

No, you do, really. But that's another good narrative to worry about selling right.

Why would I think you're part of the government even if I thought for some strange reason you were working on their behalf? You're a strange one.

Rohani called for that to be lifted. No one is saying thing are great in Iran, but compared to Saudi Arabia it is no contest.

Canadian so your obscure subrefrence is lost on this snownigger

>Canadian so your obscure subrefrence is lost on this snownigger
broward county is where david hogg is from

Attached: 1521827690054.png (464x432, 11K)

This is why nobody respects you. If a leaf would be like:" yeah, Trudeau sucks, you're right, guys", we could accept that. But you're actually sticking up for your country's policies. You didn't see us going "hey, Obama's great". You don't see bongs going "hey, Muslim child rape gangs ain't so bad".

Boward county is where the parkland shooting happened cf. Sheriff Israel and Debbie Wasserman-Shultz, and why it's curious they came up with that strange confession tape.

Good to keep in mind when talking about Israeli interference.

Boss Hogg's from California. He just happened to have ridden his bike to Florida and had parents in the media-intelligence complex to help him score a gig.

The average american cant tell the difference. Born&raised under the kike supremacy.

If we act jewy towards Canada, it's because your leader decided it would be intelligent to virtue signal bu starting a pissing contest with us. Of course you're going to lose. Next time dont elect a literal faggot.

GOD BLESS TRUDEAU

FUCK THE SAUDIS
FUCK THE US FOR NOT SUPPORTING THE CANADA!

Holly fuck that man is a alpha beaver throu and throu!

check out this headdline from canadian state media:

The new norm': Diplomat says Canada may need to get used to being alone on world stage

cbc.ca/news/politics/saudi-arabia-canada-dispute-the-new-norm-1.4780203

>it's not a 'stage' though it's reality

>THE CANADA
kek that has a nice ring to it

World stage is common terminology among that crowd. And anyway they litterally do specialize in stage managing, so it's oddly apt.

Look how afraid trump is by trudeaus presence.
The weak should fear the strong

i feel like you are using me for male attention

Now send troops to liberate the Canadian citizens from saudi captivity, more support for quatar and weapons and Intel for the hutis.

Canada has to make point that its not to be fuckt with. Especially with a subhuman piece of shit country that is exporting salfaist terrorist around the world like saudi arabia.

God speed beaver bro´s!
GOD SPEED!

Here’s the thing senpai we’ve already won. Fighting back against the guy taking what they want is infinitely better than lying down and letting him push it in deeper. We maximized the hurt and China, the EU, India, and Mexico mirrored our strategy of fucking with his political base. It’s admittidly kinda Jewish but love and war right?

Kek. America is the least respected nation on earth right now. Togo has a better reputation. You burgers are delusional.

CANADIAN SUPPORT AND PATRIOTISM THREAD NOW

CAN I GET A EY!

Attached: 1498937540326.jpg (294x200, 17K)

the iran deal was supported by the majority of countries. they had been complying with all UN searches and no weapons development seen just reactors being made. i believe they have 2 reactors online now. it may be 3 there isnt much news coming from their that you can access on americas segment of the internet

for nany one who didnt know most of the internet is region locked now and non allied nations are on the outside in a separate partition so to speak. they have mirrored versions of websites and its why the federal government got really antsy about proxies and vpns. when you use such things you can see their versions and in some cases like youtube its kind of unnerving some times not all the time

anyways since most of the world supports the deal trump is on his own on that one since israel and saudi arabi are not key trade partners

>America is the least respected nation on earth right now.
it's the one with the economy everyone wants access to.

$100 billion fled canada since 2017 began

We're not feeling any effects here. You haven't won shit. Continue paying out the ass for basic products. You guys will probably reelect Cuckdeau, we'll probably reelect Trump. Maybe your guy can be baited into doing something really stupid so that our differences can be settled once and for all.

trudumb the beta bitch boy trying to pose alpha and trump is embarrassed for him.

Go fuck your mother

looks more like goat fucker you mother will be fuckt by hutis, aahahahahahahahhahah

go and drink camel piss

> meme flag
> shit about iran
i wonder what kind of mutilated KIKE is behind this post? i fucking wonder.. hrmm.

I don’t mind shitting in our soup. If I have to hear jews being called your greatest ally one more fucking time.
Who fought with you in both world wars
Who worked on the Manhattan project together
Who smuggled you out of Iran
Where did you go on 911.
>> Protip it wasn’t fucking Jews or Israel
So fuck you until you treat Canada better and yes we do spit in your food.
Who

Attached: 923F0B35-2E96-418D-9CA9-53FE5EBEECA0.png (1024x682, 15K)

>How can he support them knowing how they treat women and nonbelivers?
Fuck off reddit. Why should Iran destabilize their society to kikes like the entire west did

So conflicted.
Jews v Jews using all our nations as pawns.
I just want to die in race war to escape with some dignity

assume i'm netanyahu and prince salman using the same id. you still have to make arguments.

FUCK OFF, KIKE.

Mullah, the Saudis and the Jews are on the same level. How can Trump support the Jews and the Saudis?

Yes Canada did some things for us in the past. And then you did a 180 and gave us the finger.
Oh well your fault. Come talk when Trudeu gets his head put on a pike first

Attached: CanadasEgo.png (600x2069, 65K)

I think everyone should support the right of arabs to do whatever they want in their own countries, because everytime you try to implement democracy it's goes to shit.

Israel and Saudi Arabia are allies in what sort of breaks down as an East-West regional standoff of middle-east alliances.

>implying that didn't go as (((planned)))

Saudi prince intends to replace wahhabism with something more moderate too

wtf i love Justin Turd now
we peoplekind now

Attached: Screenshot - 08102018 - 01:36:12 PM.png (1139x656, 607K)

Only a Jew measures friendship by what the things they do for you. True friendship is reciprocal. If we need to sell our resources to China to pay the bills so fucking be it they may not be white but at least they aren’t goddamn jews

Attached: 25E27916-7455-4218-95A1-F84A81483ED5.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

I don’t know what kind of propaganda you’re trying to spread and why. But our women can drive, they can work and they have a lot of rights back home. Stop being racist or I will report you.

Trump looks extremely constipated here.

mullahs must be truly desperate to allow such things. this is a good sign.

What if the Mullahs are replaced by ISIS? Better keep the Mullahs.

Attached: DgJwIGDX4AAs2p8 (1).jpg (1200x900, 176K)

he knows that when he gets on airforce one a unauthorized missile will be launched from whidbey and that trudeau knew about it along with avenatti and brennan..

Attached: Whidbey Island.jpg (1600x900, 127K)

Nice. I liike to see Canada moving away from Harper's servile support for the ZOG.

Good move for Canada tbph.

Trump is only doing the bidding of his Jewish donors and his daughter's family, who keep whispering into his ear.

Attached: DjT3cV5UwAAGYnR.jpg (645x299, 56K)

Attached: 1494117811474.jpg (751x959, 87K)

Yeah it's kind of funny how SA just sort of awkwardly got thrown into the frenzy, but it's understandable that Canada would continue to play a willing foil for Trump as one more part of trying to exert more pressure on him.

Its "eh". But thanks for the support hans! Long live Iran. Death to America

American's are so stupid and conditioned to accept the ZOG narrative, they don't see the obvious infiltration of their entire House and most elected officials by AIPAC and other Kike agents working for Israel.

America is a hopelessly lost country, not redeemable under any circumstances.

Attached: 1517446460225.png (686x798, 33K)

We do need to cut all ties with the kikes. Your government is also infested with them, as is your media. So we share a problem in common. That said, your attitude toward us is completely inappropriate. You are a weak nation, that elected a literal commie faggot who dresses up in costumes and legalized dog fucking. You proudly gave up most of your defensive firearms. You happily speak a second language because a minority group told you too. Your faggot leader openly imports ISIS terrorists. And now you weaklings are rattling your sabers at US?! You're pathetic. If you keep this up, either your "nation" will collapse, or you'll force an armed conflict (which you will lose.) Realistically, American civilians would cross the border to fuck your shit up along with our military if shit kicks off. Nobody wants for millions of retarded leafs to be killed in the street, or for leafettes to add yet another group they bend over for. Do we? Behave yourselves.

what did the cuck know and when did he know it

Attached: hahaha.jpg (881x768, 121K)

Attached: 1498310010425.png (640x452, 209K)

And you should have said "can I get an "eh"men" haha

Let it be known that it was I who predicted The Day of The Rake.

Attached: 20180809_131006.jpg (1044x567, 216K)

true but you should know germans cant in to fun or humor.

powerful numerical jinjitsu bro

Your grandchildren will be Moslem

Attached: 1524440367156.jpg (1917x1218, 312K)

No, you support making them your puppet, you fucking lying scum.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Reza_Pahlavi
You fucking destroyed their last democracy when they tried to fight against you stealing their oil, lying anglo scum. Hope you get stabbed by a nigger.

You won't live to have grandchildren because your country is about to get glassed by moslems

zomg is there a Greater Canada plan?

they provbably have enough carfentanyl stashed around canada that their terror networks could cripple the place. a kg of carfent through off a tall building would cripple the area for weeks until it got decontaminated.

This is so sad, can we nuke the leafs?

if you just give them a nuke they'll probably nuke themselves to lower their carbon foot print

Pretty based

orwellian post

"If you nuke yourself, you win."

>beneficial for Americans power rankings
IRAN>CANADA>>>>SAUDI>>>>>>>>>>>>ISRAEL