Is anyone ever going to be punished for this fraudulent investigation of Trump?

Is anyone ever going to be punished for this fraudulent investigation of Trump?

Attached: strzok_section_811_cia_fbi_joint_position.jpg (1200x669, 76K)

no

NOPE

Will anyone be punished for 9/11 user?

when the gov fails to provide justice, bad things tend to happen.

Attached: 1533176753174.jpg (940x627, 379K)

The entire "investigation" is punishment against Trump and Republicans for ass raping the Democrats, Clinton, and Obama in 2016.

funny for a fraudulent investigation there sure has been quite a few charges and confessions and convictions.

If it is fraudulent? Yes. That's the whole point. These things can't function in a vacuum. If there's nothing wrong, it will eventually be made clear, and those wasting everyone's time will then be looked at and potentially gone at for a range of ethics violations. Now, if Trump is guilty of electoral fraud or violating campaign law …

>Now, if Trump is guilty of electoral fraud or violating campaign law …
Since when is it legal to investigate someone over "if" -- either there's evidence of election fraud or violating campaign law BEFORE you investigate, or you don't investigate. Are yo all retarded, pretending we have to investigate just to KNOW IF there's evidence?

Attached: 1524323549549.jpg (423x539, 96K)

repubs investigated Hill for 8 years on a fucking if so what is your point

Attached: 1232135346435.png (1210x1190, 116K)

>funny how an investigation supposedly focused on Russian interference in the 2016 election is digging into financial and tax related issues from decades ago and looking for perjury traps.
Political witch hunt for the anal destruction the Democrats received in 2016.

>repubs investigated Hill for 8 years on a fucking if
Investigated for which crime, there were several that were actually committed: an embassy allowed to be overrun, arms deals made, uranium sold to Russia, an email server hidden in a bathroom closet... each of these crimes left evidence.

You have to go looking for evidence that there *might* have been a crime, and you think that's the same thing? Like I said, are you really that fucking retarded?

Attached: 36994360_2157518671132703_4988079823919251456_n.jpg (960x574, 78K)

It seems they can’t expose the coup without exposing the money laundering both parties do...

He is ‘With Her” so of course he’s retarded.

he looks well adjusted.

I’m actually pretty convinced that scum in the government is pretty untouchable. It seems like no matter what anyone (right or left) does nothing ever happens. I’m pretty blackpilled on the whole thing and it makes me want to just forget about politics.

>punished
only if you're bad

Attached: strzoked.jpg (1500x1000, 1009K)

They will all be hanged.

I hate those corrupt shitbags like Strzok and Mueller thinking they can walk all over Trump and smile and get away with it and be paid at the end. It's just fucking disgusting.

Not really, except well, of course Trump and his gang. They are all criminals.

Attached: makeamerica-great-again-lock-him-up.png (500x522, 81K)