Sorry Whites, You No Longer Own America

Even Ezra Klein can accept this. Why can't you?

mobile.twitter.com/brianstelter/status/1027774543778205696

Attached: Screenshot_20180810-043350_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 630K)

Only a fag admits defeat, and opens his asshole up for shitskins to rape.

>Ezra Klein
>Brian Stelter
2 jews who will burn

>1 post by this id

Stelter's not a jew, sweetie. But his wife is.

Three now sven

we are literally 4 posts into this thread shut the fuck up and go back to Jow Forumscuckoldry

fair enough, but his wikipedia says he plans to raise his kids jewish

white america died a long time ago

>we will burn them
sure pal don't you have some CSGO crates to open?

Attached: 1532899259625.gif (2000x800, 540K)

> whites build fucking awesome country
> a global titan, the second titan the Anglo-sphere has created
> life is so good that even the poor are fat
> load of browns move in
> start fucking with core values and doing their best to re-create the shitholes they fled from
> openly hate the host culture that built this relative utopia
> IT IS A RADICAL THREAT TO DISLIKE THIS

>1 post in this thread

The future will be ours, we aren't the superior race for nothing, even with the system rigged against us we will be victorious

and so are you. Kike.

This jew keeps posting about video games

maybe go back to /v/ and realize that not everyone is a "gaymer"

Idk. It would make sense for a recessive trait to fade out. Even if everyone race mixed, the end result would be some brown mutt. White and black wouldn't exist anymore.

this, ungreatful niggers and spics cant think of how good they are to live in this country, they fuck it up and whine because they dont have enough. We should ship our illegals and people who want to move to canada.

keep the tears coming

It's always the kikes that talk this way, and then it's a mystery why they are hated by all non-kikes.

Attached: paul-krugman-white-americans-are-losing-their-country-they-are-right-thanks-jews.jpg (872x452, 120K)

fuck you cunt whore, your a minority on this planet, the elites are the reason why you keep getting shit, if there was no jewish billionaires you people would be poor on the streets. When muslims take over white countries they will genocide the rest of you, then us next.

make sure more jews and liberal jews are infertile. do your part to fuck up any chance they will ever reproduce.

Attached: i-love-my-trans-gender-child.jpg (1465x2047, 2.65M)

Jews keep on proving themselves to be the enemy.

Attached: 1533538215567.png (1362x2244, 2.92M)

make sure these heebs cut of their dicks or sterilize their wombs with HRT.

bonus points if they an hero.

Attached: so-gay-so-what.jpg (1280x853, 238K)

hell yeah, keep fuming while staring at a monitor, this will save your race for sure

jewish bloodline status: extinguished

Attached: never-marry-a-jewish-woman-your-kid-will-be-a-tranny-1.jpg (1029x836, 124K)

>fuming
i'm ecstatic at jewish self castration.

Attached: jewish-trans-and-proud-of-it.jpg (799x889, 89K)

Have you ever been to a “brown” county. There is no reason for celebration you fucking tard.

Even if we lose, we win in the end. They will have to live in their new nightmare world of their own creation.

>((Ezra Klein))
White ass bitch who hides his ass behind a Star of
David

do you think this train wreck is going to continue the jewish tribe into the next generation?

Attached: jazz-degeneracy-fat-hug-rainbow-skirt.webm (720x418, 2.56M)

im useless and probably off myself early in my life, too poor and dont have le credit meme to get a loan or anything. Im not gonna work in some shit hole by force that isnt worth it, i rather get a good job. But nah i have to have experience before getting a good job.

this. NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

They are not losing status you dumb shit , they are getting poorer while (((they))) are getting richer. Minorities are also bringing down the price of properties and destroying the peace and safety of neighborhoods.

lol, ok dip shit whatever you wanna think.
brown people on the whole do not constitute a larger voting block, brown people do not control more legislative power. no no, vox is a tabloid just like all these lefty rags that are deluded into thinking some blue wave is coming, to do what i have no idea, its not like the democrats have proven they can lead in any way shape or form, we dont need more failure like we've seen. so keep thinking that whites aren't the majority and keep thinking that being a racist is alright, you'll only force the hand of the biggest voting block to never ever stray toward an obama sort of character again. so congrats for sabotaging your own bs movement.

Why is it always Jews who tell us Gentiles were on the verge of getting wiped out?

Attached: whiteprivilege3.jpg (974x928, 281K)

White Hegemony in America must end for Civil Rights and Equality of Outcome

Now that’s what I chall chucking it volume 5!

Wait until the kikes find out that Spics aren't nearly as likely to support Israel as Humans are, because they lack any sense of altruism that Kikes can parasitically take advantage of and are themselves parasitic in nature.

because you keep lying to yourself that you aren't

Haha, imagine being this delusional

to demoralize and put down. gtkrwn

Depending on how long she is trans, that's not the only positivity she has to offer.

jewish trans have a giant nose instead of a cock down there

America is doomed. Find a comfy place for yourself and your innocent kids. Mother Russia welcomes you.

Attached: 2.jpg (960x639, 102K)

This. Once the host dies, so does the parasite. Even Jews can’t stand living with each other. That’s why even despite huge sums of foreign aid and stolen German holohoax reparations their country still resembles a third world shithole. They come here and choose to live in and parasitically drain the wealth of white countries. Subversion is their only survival strategy. If all whites disappear they’ll just keep subverting themselves ad infinitum until israel collapses.

Jews are like those neglected children you find in Russian orphanages with attachment disorders. The original Jews were outcasts in society so they never developed healthy relationships with their parents. They carry on the cycle of abuse with their own children and the cycle can’t be broken because they’re so inbred.

Jewry is the result of the mixing of every possible race. It is the biggest racial mish-mash in history. This racial mish-mash is so dangerous for all peoples because it because it includes elements from every race. The bad characteristics of these races have been passed on for many generations through Jewry in ever stronger form. From this artificial, rootless, materialistic racial mish-mash, a parasitic counter-race has developed among the peoples.

The core of Jewry is the coming together of rootless, rejected, asocial, sick, and degenerate elements of the various races, predominately of Middle Eastern and Oriental origins. One should remember that in antiquity, lepers were ejected from their racial community, just as were criminal asocial elements.

Attached: 151189DE-EDF1-43E0-BFE3-EFBF92FF854F.gif (398x254, 3.63M)

based and redpilled
kikes are meta-cancer

Attached: 4EDED4DF-6F79-43CE-B357-F9ADA2744298.png (640x400, 8K)

Attached: download.jpg (600x662, 31K)

I hope the world is glassed over just as a final "fuck you" before any of this happens, or at least when the last white man lives and sends it off as a goodbye as they thought they won such a pyrrhic victory.

Yeow! Could beaners be “the lost tribe”?

IOW, the last white man won’t have to turn out the lights because the shitskins don’t know how to keep them on.

I wonder why burger whites feel threatened.

Attached: Salonqualityjournalism.jpg (1124x1510, 487K)

god has forsaken america

nice gif

((()))

Attached: 44c7748754190d65474b6d7f1fe9e2ab2dbe7b36.jpg (500x782, 109K)

Best way to raise a jew is on a cross.

The thread had just begun, are you retarded?

Really makes you think

Attached: thinking_emoji.png (225x225, 4K)

Is Stelter highlighting those quotes because he thinks they're smart or because he's trying to whistleblow against racism? What about the 2nd quote is anything other than true? Why do these lefitsts not realise that if they'd just kept their mouths shut while the demographic replacement was happening that most people wouldn't have cared at all? It was the combination of "HAHAHA WHITES ARE LOSING POWER, GOOD, WE NEED MORE BLACK AND BROWN PEOPLE DECIDING THE FUTURE OF THE COUNTRY, FUCK WHITES BY THE WAY" and a real, palpable sense that they were losing control of their neighbourhoods and politics that made all the things they hate rise up.

So quit being a whiney nigger and entitled to shit. Put your work boots on and get to stepping like the rest of us, what are you some kind of slack jawed basedboy faggot?

The right to starve and equality of misery

My country belongs to black men

hes trying to grandfather his family into the jewish media oligarchs

Power of suggestion on the weak minded. You have to realize that the rats only constitute .02% of world population. Quite easy to get rid of them if we really wanted to.

And if he has, guess who just lost their shield from muslim hordes.

True we either win or lose. They just lose, non-whites can’t into modern civilization.

These types are either the dumbest group of people this country has even known and still haven’t learned anything, or they’re the biggest, conniving liars this country has ever known. It’s amazing.

>Justice is when we have what you made

You'll die, screaming with a knife in your belly if you ever bring this intense cringe into meatspace.

>dcK5CKSC
>dCK5CK
>DICKSUCK

Attached: 1533130247747.jpg (1200x1200, 347K)

funny how the shit holers show up in droves after all the hard work has been done, all the self sacrifice. Kind of points to the character of these immigrants.

NO. JUST RACIST
RADICAL WHITE
NATIONALISTS
HE NEVER HAD LOVE
FOR SUCH CHILD ABUSERS
HE FORSAKE ORCH
ASS CAUCAZOIDS OF
NARCISSISTIC
PYSCHOPATHOC SOCIOPATHIC
CONDESCENDING RACISM ALONE.
AND THE MULTIUNIVERSAL EXPANSES
SHALL CLEANSE THEM FROM
EXISTANCES OR EXPERIENCE A HARD REMOVAL IF NEED BE AKA

EARTH TILT INTO A
BLACK HOLE THEY
ARE ANTI COSMIC NATURE
AN UNATURAL EXISTANCE
NOT EVEN JOKING.

Attached: 2b26a48e23.jpg (497x259, 19K)

more like we will burn you... i promise on my grave we will nuke your shithole kike

Attached: do you know the way6.jpg (228x221, 25K)