Let's use what vice did with Naomi Wu to fuck with them

Hey guys. I know this is already a few months old, but Naomi Wu wrote an article recently summarizing her point of view on what happened : medium.com/@therealsexycyborg/shenzhen-tech-girl-naomi-wu-my-experience-with-sarah-jeong-jason-koebler-and-vice-magazine-3f4a32fda9b5.

No one likes vice, but we guys hate and despise them even less, as well as Sarah Jeong. So could we use this as an excuse to attack them and hit them hard ? We can do it. We can make a plan. We can use /b/ and all the tards in here. So, what do you think about that ?

Attached: 1 DCNKxij73R9YsgjxsHZcuw.png (800x729, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baizuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So she is butthurt that Vice exposed her having a white husband?

Wu is a cutie.

>lesbian white-hater has a white male husband

Was this husband born a woman?

Attached: 1496612949817.png (512x512, 24K)

>y'all
Why do they all say this?

>404

talking like a retarded nigger is cool. God I hate this country.

This was a good piece I wish Ms. Wu great success

And jeong and koebler can suck white dicks in hell

Bump

bump

trying to sound folksy and artlessly intelligent. they are the underdog, afterall

I'm going to write an academic piece on Sarah Jeong's inferiority complex and white cock addiction and its broader implications in the Jewish owner media milieu

And publish it

It'll be funny Sarah, they'll know your name forever

I will have statistics and facts like "statistical probability of a white guy not calling you back after he cums in your stupid purple hair"

This is postmodern, not harassment, stop being such a prude about sex

A literal Chinese cyborg asked Jow Forums for help and Donald Trump is President

Are you going to let them down?

These text memes need to stop!
Fake news

“They asked for an interview, I said sure but I don’t want to talk about my online harassment or personal life. They agreed- in writing. Then after showing them around Shenzhen for three days, they got on a plane went back to the US and said oh yeah we’re writing about your online harassment or personal life so you better tell us your side or else we’re just going to publish what some anons wrote.”

That sounds like extortion and being a rude guest

Attached: 20180810_081546.jpg (1063x1089, 276K)

i'd love to bone sarah

faux working class expression

DM me for peer review.

Attached: walk to school.jpg (236x203, 12K)

Really I'm down
I'm already someone's hired hotep army on the internet and sarah is going down anyway so let's get koebler tied to this anchor and shit on corporate cuckolds vice

Professional duty and courtesy

Attached: IMG-20180701-WA0003.jpg (626x344, 39K)

>DM me for peer review.
I fucking love science

>we
What is this cancer?

Sarah is controlled opposition and the epitome of the white left “baizuo”

I say that but I live in alabama
Also
>we
Not your personal army

Shut up faggot

Has anyone noticed that a lot of people that post white hate shit are usually banging a white guy? Especially white women who say things like "straight white males" to describe who is ruining something.

Imagine being Jamal and your white girlfriend just says nigger a lot and talks about blacks committing most the crimes in America. Who the fuck would date someone that is racist against your whole race?

>"statistical probability of a white guy not calling you back after he cums in your stupid purple hair"
kek

Trying to hide this without making a thresd. Someone should make photos hops of Trump feeling kids up but use the Joe Biden pics of him feeling up kids...shoot them into the world for a few months then when they announce Biden is running. Swip swap! I love muh autism

Please do

That's not how nypa works.

I say it.

>grew up in West Virginia
>now live in Commiefornia

Kill me

You can use anything you want to attack anyone you want. You dont need to ask for permission

so a chink and a gook are having a squabble about whose curtur is more plimitive? we don't need this sectarian racism in america, better ship them back.

>Jeong: Eh, I talked to another slant-eye in a different country about this, same shit right?
She's racist against asians too apparently.

>Helping women

Where do you think you are?

>baizuo
This term doesn't get used nearly enough. It really needs to enter common lexicon, both written and spoken.

Define baizuo

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baizuo
derp

is a derogatory Chinese neologism used to refer to Western ("white") leftist liberal elites. It refers to the left faction in the culture wars in Western politics, implying support of multiculturalism, political correctness and positive discrimination. In more than 400 answers submitted by Zhihu users during 2015 to May 2017, the term is defined as referring to those who are hypocritically "obsessed with political correctness" in order to "satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority" motivated from an "ignorant and arrogant" Western-centric worldview who "pity the rest of the world and think they are saviours".

Ty
Bump

Lesbianism is a joke/culture thing thays not real.

bait