HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DON'T MESS WITH U.S.

Attached: turkey.png (827x769, 383K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/2/clifford-may-recep-tayyip-erdogan-divides-turkey-f/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/31/daniel-popes-recep-tayyip-erdogan-gambles-on-refug/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ALLah loves BBC so your niggers will kill you lol

Mashallah fellow Assadpede, my wife got blacked by seventytwo black bulls

fuck off swedcuck

Protip - Turkey buying gold for days. They will be completely independent of the US in the next 18 months thanks to Russia.

Erdogan gives no fucks.

music to my ears

Attached: 5845ca7c1046ab543d25238b.png (750x730, 104K)

Can't wait for him to call for the return of foreign resources

Please post proofs!

isnt turkey one of the more "western" islamic nations in that the people will see through this obvious bullshit and know that god isnt the absolute center of everything and faith in him etc etc wont actually win the day

>We have our god.

Yeah, put all your trust in your imaginary sky-daddy, er DOG an.

How long til the insidious turkroach attacks? Where will he strike? Greece? Syria?

Is it finally time to turn Turkey into a parking lot?!

Attached: turkroaches-roasted.png (660x330, 367K)

Unfortunatly for the turk its the wrong god.

Attached: 1533843425779.gif (468x240, 35K)

>in past

they won't do shit, kurdistan will come back, turks are buttmad atm

you know this backfired last time when it was russia right... same with china. when a countries currency value drops its easier to sell shit. its what japan does as well

while you may not think of turkey as strong economically they sell shit like tomatoes and people need food. india may have to buy more food over the next year. wont be american food thats for sure

Erdogan has cultivated a base of relatively hardline muslims from rural areas and so on, also the country is increasingly authoritarian so dissent is more easily suppressed.

>muh Russia

You mean that country that's constantly begging Trump to remove the sanctions because their post-Soviet economy is a piece of dogshit which relies on selling natural gas to Europe, a position which is threatened by development of American natural gas reserves

>anti-ameriboos
>not fucking delusional retards

Yes and Europe is in a drought and they'll end up buying American food as a result. Stop using a proxy and posting with my flag you foreign faggot.

I bet they'll try mess with some greek island soon to distract from economic problems.

they are already having problems with bibi and trump, they will arm the rebels for sure, this will be fun

I wasn't around to witness the collapse and death of Ottomans. My grandfather killed a lot of them. I'm happy to see the day this fuckhead and his government who want to return the Ottoman empire collapse again.

can your god buy you bread?

not with asshole erdogan

>washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/2/clifford-may-recep-tayyip-erdogan-divides-turkey-f/

>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/31/daniel-popes-recep-tayyip-erdogan-gambles-on-refug/

Attached: todays-10-59.gif (160x256, 876K)

Dub.s and this is the trigger for the next recession which ends in dollar collapse

Attached: takemyenergy.jpg (400x400, 32K)

>we have our god
Who is that? Satan? Why are turks not conscious their "Empire" was a human trafficking and pedophilia resort.

WOMP WOMP

TAKBIR

Attached: 684c5414f48fd81b5989b216eb5ad94db421d7ae4b4e5321170cf570ac90b117.jpg (174x255, 9K)

good, very good.

Attached: bulgarian and turk.jpg (506x362, 52K)

Bay Depds bls :DDDD

Attached: IMG_0644.jpg (261x216, 16K)

inb4 roaches start immigrating even more because of shit economy

Cool story bro. Let me know when you are holding gold backed Lira.

Turk roaches btfo... that's what you get for posting all the blacked dot com shit here

Attached: IMG_0150.jpg (664x879, 104K)

he said 'God', not 'Gold'

you have to go back mehmet

Attached: 02.jpg (460x300, 20K)

they don't have anywhere near enough gold to try a stunt like that

>ALLah loves BBC

Attached: OkayWithThis.png (600x339, 187K)

>bulgarian and turk
That's a Russian soldier near a turk in a poster from ww1 from the Russian Empire.

I find immensely amusing you'd rename it like that and crop the Cyrillic on top. Because your country literally betrayed Russia after you got saved by them from the Ottomans.

>migrating to Bulgaria
>not Western Europe

Top kek, relying on Russia is suicide, Russia is a petrostate economy just like the Saudis. Plus, Russia has barely twice the population of Turkey, what makes you think Russia can support Turkey to any significant extent?

You didn't have to say anything, it's a given.

We had our reasons to join the central powers, if it wasnt for the serbs betraying us in the 2nd balkan war history would have been different.

Attached: 2nd balkan war.png (312x490, 25K)

erdo doesn't even fucking threaten gr*ks, they're worthless
their butthut media spreads lots of disinfo to take attention away from their corrupt commie regime
we offered them aid for their fire and subhumans rejected it
>w-w-we'll take constanitnople back this t-time!
sure you will gayr*k faggot ;)
fuck off saudi crypto-jew faggot LOL
lose in yemen, lose in qatar, lose in lebanon

Muhammad was a pedophile

and lithuania is a third-world country

Attached: 1st balkan war.png (308x562, 31K)

Mammon>allah.

>fire and subhumans rejected it
>threaten our islands
>be ruled by a religious zealot that wants to betray the contract of established land
>fund grey wolves
>fund the muslims in thrace to brainwash muslims in greece to hate the greeks and parade against their homeland
>fly aircraft and ships on our borders
>help soros send rapefugees in greece through thrace and the aegean
>BBBUTTT WE HELPED WITH DA FIRE WE ARE DE GOOD GUYS
fuck you

Attached: 617.jpg (499x499, 101K)

>that moment kebab no longer has the overwhelming advantage in numbers

kebab status: removed

Attached: 1527771233417.jpg (1300x1717, 499K)

Attached: bulgarians removing turks.jpg (500x452, 32K)

Attached: 1523489866145.png (599x434, 57K)

hurr durr if i post pepe le frog retarded Jow Forumstards will support me
>threaten our islands
we barely do
>be ruled by a religious zealot that wants to betray the contract of established land
nigga, what "contract of established land"?
>fund grey wolves
hurr durr grey wolves, evil fosixs turks genocide muh sxi gazillion gayr*ks, they don't even target fucking gr*ce faggot
>fly aircraft and ships on our borders
disputed land
>help soros send rapefugees in greece through thrace and the aegean
they want to go europe, not our fucking problem to keep ar*b sandniggers from crossing the sea
>BBBUTTT WE HELPED WITH DA FIRE WE ARE DE GOOD GUYS
I can list all the bad things Greece had done to Turks, you've done half those things to us in the past
>fuck you
only people getting fucking will be gr*k retards if they try to act tough again, do I have to list all the victories we've had over you just so you remember?

kek, saved

Attached: 1525119491448s.jpg (125x123, 2K)

but wait! There's more

Attached: kebab removed.jpg (506x460, 79K)

Good
The more people abandon the monetary lust the sooner the globalism will crash

>very strong dollar
:DDD

Attached: turkroach.jpg (600x899, 76K)

Last year there was an attempted coup backed by the West to overthrow his legitimate government. The truks are smart to stick to Erdogan, unlike the dumb egyptians who marched on the streets againts Morsi, now they have a jewish dictator that murders and jails political opponent. There's no more freedom marches now. And not surprisingly, he got backed by the West because friendly to Israel, his mother is jewish too.

Watch out Germany Austria, here come the " refugees " Balkan route ready to roll as chaos spreads ! # mass immigration

>1972
>turks killed with poisoned gas
>roaches literally removed with raid

what happened in 1972? was there an insurection or what?

>"contract of established land"?
>disputed land
walking contadiction 80 iq inbred muslim
how can disputed land be established by the contract of Lozani which you want to infringe upon you bastard

lausanne treaty didn't fully define the maritime borders

Very valid point. Not certain or clear the depth of the coordination in the halls of power of the west, but certainly some roll. Egypt and Israel have been in cooperation for more than 40 years now. Bothe get too much out of sttatus quo to challenge it. US $ foremost among that, but far from the total benefit.

>taking pride in murder of innocent civilians

Nice one third world shitholer

Ok ok we will drop sanctions. Just gib constantinople and your economy is fixed

>turk
>innocent
Yeah, dude, roaches are innocent people like us!

Attached: 1528294873334.png (306x306, 112K)

sanction us all you want, filthy mutt, we don't want your products

Attached: turan.jpg (602x380, 84K)

funny coming from the gypsy

shut the fuck up subhuman mutt

the treaty is a detailed representation of the accepted borders of sea and land and that is why erdogan and his cronies always piss on it. That is why you can't come to the EU and you are being pushed out of NATO, you are not to be trusted

t. rapebaby

>people like us

You're streetshitters sweetie. Stop LARPing

Attached: IMG_5072.jpg (1011x2239, 965K)

turks are the ugliest and dirtiest motherfuckers on the planet. you're not fit to set foot on european soil or breathe european air.

t. butthurt roaches

Attached: 1454679814770.gif (765x759, 639K)

turks make me cheer for israel

Says the turk, proud of his nation from Germany.

Attached: cockroachembassy.jpg (500x370, 84K)

>taking pride ininternational jewery and godlessness
Kys op

I have heard this claimed by numerous people that Russia and China have huge gold reserves and can go independent from the dollar. Yet all these years it has never happened, because obviously such a thing is a huge risk. China I could see them doing it in the far future, even though they have the symbitic relationship. But Russia has a gdp that is lower than Italy.

If no one has attempted it so far, it doesn't look that its possible.

Will this further delay Bannerlord?

Attached: 34563458768.jpg (960x720, 121K)

More like an infestation.

Whoa,i just realized i killed a turk yesterday.
He was small, dark-brown and was crawling on the floor.
I sincerely apologize to the turkish community

Attached: 1528816188497s.jpg (124x124, 2K)

>t.janissary rapebaby
>turks
>human

Poo in loo poomania

Attached: IMG_3717.jpg (472x312, 43K)

>turks occupy balkans
>turks bring poos as slaves in the balkans
>"romanians arent white"

imagine the sultan bringing greek, bulgar, illyrian, thracian CHADS to breed their wifes
LITERALLY MADE FOR BIG EUROPEAN COCK

Attached: 1533489173608.jpg (500x333, 33K)

I haven't seen roaches this angry. Taking it harder than the coup. Must be broke as shit

>royal family gets BALKAN'D.com

Attached: laugh.jpg (243x208, 5K)

our wh*Te slaves were used in farms

pick my wheat wh*Teboi

mock us all you want, turks are better than most of europe
so sad, we can't join (((EU)))
you support the kikes because you can't defeat us yourself
europe is fucking gay anyway

Stay in your shithole roach.

Attached: 440bf98af49b256231f55c4dc0329c73ce64ecb1c1327a41bd85b72455783dde_1.jpg (640x380, 36K)

The Trump BVLL is literally annihilating the t*rkroach economy as we speak

BASED AND REDPILLED

Attached: 1524081812924.jpg (650x488, 63K)

Whatever you say Abdul al-Asiani

You gonna starve Bergay you little NEET faggot r*ach

Attached: 1518123005099.jpg (960x720, 90K)

meanwhile in reality...

Attached: serbcucks.png (764x230, 177K)

>t*rkish men bring the superior BALKAN boys in to their own homes, and teach them how to spread their superior genes in the filthy woumb of the t*rkish woman, they proceede to bleach their wives, daughters and mothers with the inferior t*rk men watching, being proud of their BALKAN children.

Attached: two slavs laughing2.jpg (511x638, 238K)

Urragh! god of turkeys

Attached: IMG_5980.jpg (900x1182, 223K)

>back the Lira!
>5min later
>double tariffs for you!!

Attached: 413BB361-F486-41DC-9843-C306AE2FED75.jpg (750x473, 74K)

>this
after the thirld world war we should create a gipsy state in northern anatolia, and split turkey in 4, turkestan, kurdistan, gipsystan and the reclaimed constantinopole

Attached: turkish deity.jpg (797x600, 69K)

>These arrangements are a folk memory rather than attested to in literary sources
>It was real in my mind

>Eric or some other autistic member of the Trump family lurks Jow Forums one day
>sees roaches kara boga posting and chimping out about the "great satan" USA 24/7
>tells daddy about it
>Trump decides to crash Turkey's economy with no survivors for the lulz

Attached: 1473451192091.jpg (831x1172, 290K)