Lauren Southern biologically male

Attached: laurensouthern.jpg (480x549, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4cEy_QdwdRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-1zQUcNhMBA
youtube.com/watch?v=A2tqsVAGlcs
streamable.com/i8mcs
youtu.be/DOV53YCzvW8
youtube.com/watch?v=KSPzsV2YN6Q&feature=youtu.be&t=110
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/5090-denmark
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slide thread

fuck off retard

another shareblue, character assassination thread

Stop making crap threads, LS is only male on paper, you know it you are just being a moron.

If she is let’s see the proof

faith godly is a man (thats my preferred pronoun for MTF trannys fuck off bigots). its the guy who wears a wig who was talking like a woman in the old laura southern vids when she acted like a liberal

Deep voice, male face. Fuck off retard, it's a man.

You people must have an iq below 90, most gullible teenagers

she's a jew you retards

>Everyone on the right is a Jew except a handful of mentally ill CIA officers that walk around asking homeless people if they hate Jews
Really makes you think

Does this look like a boy?

Attached: lskid.jpg (520x651, 46K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4cEy_QdwdRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-1zQUcNhMBA

youtube.com/watch?v=A2tqsVAGlcs

Why are you lying on the internet? How much do they pay you?

Attached: LSisnotjewish.png (639x1290, 478K)

see this finn knight

Not him

They start them on hormones early. Yes that is a boy.

Wisdom of the Sage because you're gay

Attached: sskirk53425.jpg (525x469, 73K)

aww, i wanna have a daughter that grows up to trigger stupid dip shits now

white knight pls

I'm genuinely embarrassed for you. You bring shame on to the Bulgarian nation for being this easily manipulated. The fact that you think I haven't seen that fucking retarded video before is laughable. Not only is it retarded in it's content, the very thumbnail of the video isn't even fucking Lauren Southern you utter imbecile. Kill yourself.

That’s the most masculine child I’ve ever seen.
You can literally see the massive two foot long dick poking out of his shirt.

Considering pic related is the average Danish girl why do you think Lauren has a man face?

Attached: averagedanishgirl.png (266x225, 132K)

>Name Simonsen
>one of the most jewish names ever But ok

Get a life, dude.

It's true that northern women tend to look androgynous but with Lauren it's a whole other thing

The only real women with a voice as deep as xir's are women who inject testosterone to build muscle

This is the shittiest thread I've seen all day. OP, you boring baiting bastard. I hate you. Stop filling up the board with your saged shit and piss.

Like 80% of all danish surnames end in -sen lmao

>walk in
>see this

wat do?

Attached: laurensouthernsleep.jpg (1536x2048, 301K)

Examine xir's genitalia

She hides behind the she doesn't believe in judaism thing. Ethnically she's jewish. She confirmed at that expo where the mutt pic was taken

How the FUCK are you an European and are this ignorant of European history? Did you drop out of high school? This is fucking shameful.

Simonsen is the 34th most common surname in Denmark. There is nothing weird about surnames that originate from biblical names in Scandinavia because people started naming their children after biblical names after Christianity spread there.

Do you even realize that names like

>Michael
>David
>John
>Daniel
>James
>Thomas
>Matthew

Are just as derived from Hebrew as "Simon"?

No you do not because you are an uneducated piece of fucking garbage, and it is an outrage that you are even allowed to spread you retarded opinions on the internet. You should be either put in a gulag or outright killed for being too dumb.

Not an argument, brainlet.

Lick her feet. It's okay. God will forgive me in the end.

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (750x1000, 52K)

How much do youdonate to her patreon?
Did you get the private joi session?

You are right about this one. My own name ends in sen

0€

Xir is obviously not 100% ethnically Jewish. No ethnic Jew has blonde hair, to say the least.
But xir's a Zionist, a shabbas goy.

she has dyed her hair if that is any consolation to your righteous cause

Why do you even care if she's a tranny? You literally gain nothing from deciphering Lauren Southern's muffin roll.

Attached: dick head.png (400x652, 165K)

Lauren has not mentioned Israel once since leaving The Rebel. She has only worked with pro-white movements, even ethnonationalists like Generation Identity.

>No ethnic Jew has blonde hair, to say the least.
Is this bait? First off she dyes second Johannstein and other mixed jews are also blonde. Look at her mom on ig
Pure Wassermann-Schultz

cope my nigger, grow up and stop giving betabucks to kike whores

I browse pol and have to constantly see threads made by horny, low iq teenagers obsessing over this xir. It's an unattractive, Zionist man.

Only someone of very low iq would fall for this trickery.

Why are most "conservative" "women" trannies and thots? Are you all so mentally retarded as to fall for this clear attempt to destroy the meaning of conservatism?

Conservatism means conserving traditional values. Transgenderism and thottery is not traditional.

I am not giving any bucks to her. I am calling you a fucking retard. I am saying you are too low IQ to take part in politics.

They are Jewish by ancestry but not by genetics. I too have close Jewish ancestors but my DNA test shows that I am 100% European and no Jewry

That does not make any sense. Ancestry = genetics.

And Lauren Southern has 0% jewish ancestry.

Attached: 49a307a9a848240e601d49205f16a4fae6358a97ba1a95d9339dd5b6a961f83c.jpg (644x360, 53K)

Thinking that some random eye candy jew can politically reform an entire country is also pretty dumb, the only reason you like this jew is perhaps only because she looks kind of attractive, now grow up with that stupid obsession over some jew on the internet.

For the context: This pic was taken sometimes around 9/11.

>grandparents simonsen have to FLEE the nazis
>shills for israel
>jewish phenotype on her mother;Lauren dyes her hair
Okay

No, ancestry is ancestry. If my father is 5% Jewish and has a child with a nonjew, I would be 0% Jewish genetically.

The only case where it takes many generations to breed out ethnic dna is with niggers. With niggers it can take as many as 10 generations to completely breed it out.

>Thinking that some random eye candy jew
She is not a jew, you can stop lying now.
>can politically reform an entire country is also pretty dumb
I never claimed she can politically reform anything by her own, nice strawman retard. You are desperate
>the only reason you like this jew is perhaps only because she looks kind of attractive, now grow up with that stupid obsession over some jew on the internet.
I can't take you seriously when you're repeating an obvious lie. Either you're retarded or a shill paid to spread this disinfo about her being jewish.

Attached: LSDNA.png (842x1690, 788K)

Grandfather's European af.

Attached: 1494585644222.jpg (1200x675, 121K)

ok then, why are you defending her?

>>grandparents simonsen
A normal Danish name
>have to FLEE the nazis
Not exactly, they left because the Nazis took their trucks, which is totally reasonable
>>shills for israel
The only time she did that was when she was working for the jew Ezra Levant, after she got fired by him she has not mentioned Israel once
>>jewish phenotype on her mother;Lauren dyes her hair
Curly hair is not proof of jewishness, Lauren does not dye her hair anymore. The hair she has on her Australia interview is her real hair.

There's zero evidence Lauren has any jewish ancestry anywhere.

Looks exactly like the upper-middle class Swedish man I'd expect to see in Sweden.

Because she is useful for the pro-white movement.

I love you, Finngolian. Keep on white knighting forever

Can you list all the times she called out Israel or Zionist stranglehold on US politics?
How do her libertarian values evaluate the 48 billion military aid to Israel?

Attached: main-qimg-a00d72e28d85fc7f967e008c66c5494c.jpg (602x339, 45K)

I've personally seen this ladyboy's brown eyes on its insta.

autism

>laurensouthern.jpg
It's amusing how hard JIDF gaslights those that raise JQ awareness among normies...

streamable.com/i8mcs

youtu.be/DOV53YCzvW8

Attached: shareblue_thread.jpg (1117x1117, 460K)

>Not exactly, they left because the Nazis took their trucks
Her initial tweet about that said FLEE
no it's not but her mother has high jewish phenotype and it's not like that's standing on it's own.

Bjorn mad his canadian love interest with danish heritage is fucking stephen molyneux top kek.

Attached: 1D9E9BB7-12DE-4DD1-96CE-A368ECAC060E.jpg (442x600, 42K)

How often did she raise the JQ?
I can list hundreds of times she defended jews as greatest allies

>Because she is useful for the pro-white movement.
xir is pro immigration, anti ILLEGAL immigration and MASS immigration.
xxir has no issue with racial mixing and does not want to preserve white hegemony

No, that is not her focus. Her focus is anti-whiteness in media. I'm sorry you're too low IQ to understand why this tactic is useful. Great men like David Duke understand why.

Attached: lsduke.jpg (695x266, 31K)

Classic case of missing the forest for the trees. Lauren supports IDENTITARIANS in Europe, do you understand what that means you ungrateful piece of shit? I'd understand your ire if you were American but she believes Denmark belongs to the Danes, but that is not good enough for you.

Turn 360° and walk away, I wouldnt interupt anyone in their sleep.

Attached: 1532702184579.jpg (635x358, 28K)

>13 posts by this ID
sage

I have to admit it moved looking at that pic

Xir maintains that it's a white country but has no issue with racial mixing and immigration that will breed out the whiteness. Xir is a civic nationalist

Why does this eTHOT scare the shit out of Sharia Blue? I've done far more damage to the globalist agenda than she has and this sloot is barely on my radar. Hell, if you commie schmucks didn't post these threads al the time I would forget she existed entirely.

Attached: !.png (225x225, 5K)

>her focus is defending jews of criticism not criticising jews
Well... glad we agree I guess?

Trust me I understand perfectly why this tactic is useful for jews.

When will she call out the Jews?

Oh right, she's Jewish herself

Xir is a Zionist whose purpose it is to unite the growing right with Zionist, Jewish interests.

You are low iq

What country?

>her focus is defending jews of criticism
That is false, not mentioning jews is not the same as defending jews. People like Shapiro defend jews, LS does not touch the subject at all. Can you attempt to be honest in your next post you piece of shit?

Open your mind
See what finnknight sees
youtube.com/watch?v=KSPzsV2YN6Q&feature=youtu.be&t=110

Why are you spreading obvious lies? For 30 pieces of silver? Reminder that you people WILL hang.

Attached: LS is not jewish.png (639x1290, 389K)

>What country?
Missing the point? Xir will agree that a white country is white but has no issue with it losing its whiteness.

Reveal thine self, meme-flaggot.

Attached: 1531726918944.gif (480x360, 773K)

On the left a Sephardic jew. On the right Lauren Simonsen. Let it be known that there were Sephardic jews in Denmark.
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/5090-denmark
And just look at the name of the guy who wrote the article. Also Simonsen.
It's over for you Finnknight. A half-blood coalburner tabloid journalist with a caustic personality who ask 100usd per month for following your Twitter and 750usd for a dinner. You cam fuck more pleasant looking women for far less than that.

Attached: 1533219971149.jpg (1645x627, 116K)

LS would defend your country's right to remain ethnically Danish you ungrateful cunt.

I am not worried about disinfo posts like this because they only work on sub-90 IQ people who have no agency anyway.

She's a goddamn kike, you're a kike-puppet, and she hasn't called out the kikes even once

You know what to do

Attached: d38520aeefff98dad4852333091fb60c.jpg (500x331, 37K)

Xir has no influence on anything except the thought processes of low iq teenagers. Xir wants to promote Zionist interests. Xir does nothing to defend whites whatsoever

REVEAL THINE SELF, MEME-FLAGGOT!

Attached: 1533607752766.gif (255x190, 17K)

Keep lying, the goyim will see you for what you are you filthy cockroach kike.

Attached: 1494893383397.jpg (608x320, 39K)

Attached: 260B23B1-E234-4F78-9451-D3D03E48CE98.jpg (620x417, 36K)

Attached: ezgif-1953721724.gif (715x545, 1.25M)

How does this whore complaining about "anti-semitism" (a made up kike term) prove that she's exposed the Jews even once ???

Lauren's video on white replacement is the most watched video on that subject on Youtube. Her documentary on South African white genocide is the most watched video on that on youtube. Her video on female dissatisfaction coming from lack of conservative values is the most watched video on that subject on youtube.

Your "influence" compared to her is nothing. You are a worthless piece of shit. No one would care if you died right now except maybe your mommy. I'd actually enjoy seeing you dying a slow death while you scream for your mommy with tears in your eyes. The white gene pool does not need trash like you.

There is no point in resisting it.

Attached: e6299c1a34b1cc73f4120d264ba6af23.jpg (500x646, 41K)

That guy looks just like my doctor, my dentist, and my lawyer. Jew confirmed.

I wasn't making the argument she is "exposing kikes", the point is she is not jewish, a lie you keep perpetuating (like a kike).

Jew or shabbas goy Zionist, she is a threat to whites

Pull off the mask you fucking kike.