The burqa is based

>1) it keeps roasties in check from their urges (and chads)
>2) reduces chances of rape as roasties don’t dress like sluts
>3) encourages faithfulness and reduces risk of cheating

Even if you are not a Muslim, if you do not support the burqa then you’re literally a cuck faggot who wants women to have 100 sexual partners on Tinder and you will most likely refer to your future children (given birth by chad) in third person as “my wife’s son/daughter”.

Attached: D03E74A9-4C3E-484C-8466-5795599F4CAC.jpg (590x350, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OcvoGlJODSc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm all for dresscodes for women but the cocksucker momo didn't think everything through though. Women don't get enough vitamin D. Which would mean if a muzzie woman is pregnant then her kid would get even less vitamin D and would come out even more retarded than usual which is clearly visible in Britain with the paki child rape gangs.

Another thing that their satanic moon "God" (devil actually) advocated was snipping the tip which is not necessary in Christianity and as you know if you've been long enough on Jow Forums that circumcision permanently changes the brain's shape and causes immense pain to the child.

Also, they are inbred sister fuckers.

>Brit
>defending an article of clothing whose purpose was to protect women from horny Arab men

>you can only get V-D through sun

shut up the burka is based... the only bad thing is you can't convince white women to wear it

Pretty sure it would be possible if Jow Forums started a twitter campaign to trick white women into supporting and wearing burqas

it could work in a way, but it would be for a short time, like "show your support of muslim women by wearing one".

Our only hope is to wait till muslim women will reach a number high enough so they will create a fashion trend where it is cool to wear one.

>muh vitamin D
your wifes don't wear it at home, so at home they will get enough sun on their skin

OP is right.
why do """christian""" women dress like bitches with mini skirts, showing their tits, legs, ass, belly but then wearing a little golden cross?
muslim women dress more like mother of Jesus Mary than "christian women" do.

t. not a muslim

also this:
youtube.com/watch?v=OcvoGlJODSc

Except she didn't wear neither burqa nor niqab, the closest thing you could say she wore was hijab and even that's strechting it since it was literally a piece of cloth on top of her head, spreading to her shoulders, with hijab being wrapped around one's head to not show any hair

Muslims are smelly and in burkas they stinks harder. Am i right?

Attached: 1480587051451s.jpg (125x114, 3K)

ITT: Shitskincels

its too bad my platoon sergeant found my necklace of ears in afghanistan. i used dead shitskins like you as sandbags for 3 deployments. my years as a best goy were the best of my life. if it wasnt for realizing that the kikes were running the operation i would still be doing it. stay the fuck out of the west. you dont belong here.

Attached: 591ae7163bba.jpg (205x300, 28K)

no, Ivan.
your literal naked pigs crossed with mongols you call russian "women" are by far the most disgusting females on this planet.
only fat rich western virgin cucks fall for that "muh cute masha" meme

Maria was wearing something comparable to Hijab, because she did not show her hair.
there are not many other possibilities to get all hair covered beside Hijab

so what? A white ethnostate would probably be in a place that is mostly cold through the year and there would be no smelling problem. If its cold women have no other choice but cover themselves.
>roastie

i say this as a muslim who lives in europe :

the burka doesnt fit in with western society, it can only bring negative views on us.

The veil however can be brought back to fashion because old school christian women had it too, but it obviously shows more compared to the burka.

Also, the burka make us suspicious, because even us can't tell who is hiding behind the burka, it could be some guys too.
But then again, even if the veil shows more, it would be great to see them more often as it would also force women to dress more modestly overall.

I would rather see veiled women in europe than whores walking around in yoga-pants and showing the whole world their boobs.

I hope this happens to muslims and christians.
I really hope degenracy doesnt win in europe.

nice flag ahmed

"Der Übermensch"
you forgot to enable your kekistan flag, you degenerated race-mixed fat yankee fuck

I only tolerate you in my country because of Sura 3. in around ayat 113

jesus christ germany youve fallen so far. remove your head from your ass and restore what you once were. you were a beacon of light to the world. and now youre no better than the muslims that are breeding your women.

I am just not so dumb to let our common enemy make us hate eachother.
Muslims and Christians have very much in common

would still rape

he is a muslim...

thanks germanbro. i kind of figured after he quoted the quran. but then he said 'i only tolerate you in MY country' and i got confused.

UV-b radiation can penetrate the dress. They will still make vitamin D
The dress was made for one of the hottest places on earth with the strongest sun. Put that into the equation

Jesus, who just leaves trash bags on public benches? I didn't know bongs were sub-human.

>"i kind of figured after he quoted the quran."
because reading a book makes you a muslim

>your wifes don't wear it at home, so at home they will get enough sun on their skin
But they won't get sunlight in the home. Not that I think vitamin D deficiency is the reason to not wear burqas. I don't condone women dressing like sluts but they shouldn't have to wear garbage bags either.
Parents just need to teach their daughters why they shouldn't be sluts (because yes, girls lack the common sense to realize this on their own).

>"But they won't get sunlight in the home."
in what kind of basement do you live?

but yeah, I agree with most of your post

You did not have an ear necklace faggot.

>to save confusion they should have numbers on their backs so you know which roastie is yours.

if youre not muslim than youre the most cucked german ive ever seen post here. post skin tone and timestamp.

Faggot

Attached: 1519884203702.jpg (376x490, 52K)

>amerigoblin asking for skintone with timestamp
wew dude

Attached: 2B5D20B2-8C20-4A64-9C82-0022AFC6EAF0.jpg (1024x776, 84K)

Burkinator......

Attached: 5B82FC71-9AB0-42F1-AD22-EA1A835D6716.jpg (700x857, 114K)

Mmmmmh....

Attached: 40877BD8-3EF4-434C-A895-F5542D4E939D.jpg (444x414, 45K)

>he cannot fap to burqas

Attached: __original_drawn_by_zephyr_aile__e79217e51136d886e67b955ea62f1db7.jpg (1000x1350, 100K)

Attached: mother vs slut.png (1440x1210, 2.59M)

but do they know ninjutsu