10 countries with worst demographics

Bulgaria has the dubious pleasure of the country whose population is shrinking faster than any other nation in the world.

Rounding the top 10 fastest shrinking countires:
- Latvia
- Ukraine
- Croatia
- Romania
- Moldova
- Lithuania
- Poland
- Serbia
- Hungary

businessinsider.com/10-countries-at-risk-of-becoming-demographic-time-bombs-2018-8

Sorry, the archive does not load for me atm.

I have two conclusions based in that list.

1. The globalist shills have to only wait until the resisting countries are gone naturally, no need to fight them

2. All of the top 10 countries were communist 30 years ago. Really makes me think.

Attached: Screenshot_20180810-134702_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x2852, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The ex-Communist factor is relevant because they are yet too shitty to be receiving Third World immigrants, while all of them suffer emigration to EU/West.

The demographic woes of rich countries are masked by immigrant fecundity and inflow of young Third Worlders

Turkey is collapsing you will have plenty of white Muslims to rebuild your population

The "demographic timebomb" meme is the shittiest meme on this planet.
>the society had more people than it could support
>it correcting itself is somehow a bad thing
>future generations getting a larger portion of the pie is somehow a bad thing
Of course the solution is always third worlders.

I can't wait until every one of these enemy propagandists like "Peter Kotecki" gets strung up. I hope somebody's keeping a nice long list.

>and only thing that can help is to import millions of niggers

Yup. At least people know what's up. The comment sections here are full of "fuck of with this Soros propaganda" and "still don't want the dirty muslims and niggers you are peddling", etc.

Dont worry our government has passed laws already to take 30k foreign workers a year, as it stands until now we got 7k.

Fucking reeee

Why are you angry?

All countries have to fall in line with the Global depopulation policy. One way or another. (Except Israel).

This is why you have been poisoned with Endocrine Disruptors.

Your Sperm Count is 60% below where it should be. That is extermination levels.

White people are not needed to slave in the fields and the factories.

Thanks OP for reminding me to buy tickets before they get expensive again (because of so many people leaving)

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-08-10 14-10-44.png (1106x521, 52K)

>foreign "workers"
Don't you mean niggers?

Because I don't want you to get infested by niggers. "Whatever comes to your neighbour will sooner or later knock on your door as well" - proverb

I don't see the problem. If your population is to shrink, so be it. If your problem with that is that you can't afford to care for the elderly anymore, you're retarded. If the elderly wanted to be cared for in their old days, they should have had children.

Yes and no.
Dont worry they are asian so its okay.

>Dont worry they are asian so its okay.
Civic nationalists get the rope first.

Attached: brainlet 17.jpg (588x823, 109K)

they NEED more niggers
don't you goyims understand!?!?!

Attached: white-genocide-media-global-warming-climate-change-have-less-white-kids-but-niggers-should-have-seve (1024x457, 76K)

I am not intend to live here so I dont care lmao.

>white
>t*rks

Attached: S-g7INw8Krs.jpg (755x696, 93K)

>"asian"
So Turks at best and Arabs at worst.

Asian as in Paki and Afghani?

No Vietnamese,Chinese and Indian.

I said it before and I'll say it again:
All migrants should be unloaded into Serbia. We're already dead as a country, might as well do it quickly.

I can't wait to watch them rape these morons to death. I have stopped identifying as Serbian a long time ago, I don't want to have anything to do with these """people""".

I'd literally rather live with shitskinned Bulgars.

I misspoke. Jews get the rope first.

Then you would have to kill 5 million expats also since by that logic all of them are jews.

I'm fine with that. Whatever it takes to have you hanging among the first.

Cigan kike

>Not listening the entire continent of Africa.

Are you trying to be retarded? I dont care, even today we are supposed to have a massive protest with diaspora coming home and are threatening to kill the police.I cant wait to leave this shithole.

I lol'd. How is the weather in Kosovo my "Serbian" friend?

If you don't care about the fate of your nation, you deserve to die. That is all there is to it.

Don't respond to him, it only encourages more shitposting

Why? There is no way to change things so why should I?

>Oy Vey!!! You must import more slaves for the corporations and government goyim!!!

We are officially giving up on Kosovo, Vucic will announce it soon. Fuck it anyways, its useless to us

already left, cba about that shitty post-soviet country where i was born
you do the right thing

>Why
Are you trying to be retarded?
>There is no way to change things so why should I?
Your crystal ball can't see into the future. No matter how much of a gypsy you are.

What about the Serbs living there?

There are no political parties that take in consideration races, we are already under 80% ethnic romanian, we are losing 5% of the population each year to immigration, we are having the highest diaspora in the world.All political parties are corrupt and have problem with the law, the people are dumb and weak, the number of non whites since we entered the EU has increased massively, the gypsies are the only demographic to rise in number each census and the economy is going to explode.So tell me why should I want to be here or care?

I still want to come back though. I'm confident that with USR/Ciolos/whatever other party Soros decides to fund, things will be looking up.

You’re so naive and gullible

>all political parties are corrupt and have problem with the law
>what is USR/Ciolos

Attached: usr-penali-1024x575.jpg (1024x575, 108K)

A shill party that is a EU dick suckers?

Literally nothing we can do about it or with it. Its for the best to just fuck off with Kosovo and focus on real problems.
Guess they are Kosovars now

its funny how i can almost read it... just to realize it could be something entirely different
faucking slavic latin, mane

The best immediate response is to bann all contraceptives

Long term society needs to be de-atomized and become organic once more

>So tell me why should I want to be here or care?
To not be one of the cowards fleeing and ensuring the destruction of your people. Without your people, your tribe and your family you're nothing. If your people die, thousands of years of genetic divergence will have been for nothing. All the work, suffering and sacrifices of your ancestors will have been for nothing. No matter what you do, you can't feel from that reality. But for as long as a small fraction of your people are alive, all hope is not lost.

Yes, bad only for the elderly who didn't have kids. The next generation will be perfectly fine, no long term problems.

Together we modify the constitution.No more criminals in public office.

Polish government trying to raise birthrate by social subsidies (500+, recent news to reintroduce taxes from singles (called "bykowe ") but this is IRL encouraging pathology living in PRL-times flats (seba's and karyna's for example) and draining the finances of state (literally communism)

at least there's something we are best at

But bombs explode? Like, a demographic timebomb would be a country over-producing citizens at such a rate their infrastructure cannot cope. Like, parts of the UK.

Attached: 1533574821532.png (1078x1341, 1.2M)

Tavali-mi-as pula prin coliva ma-tii. Ori lingatorii astia de cur european, ori PSD si pseudo PSD(PNL/ALDE), ori unguri(UDMR), ori glume proaste(PMP)

My ancestors got conquered and mixed with all the invaders so nothing of value will be lost to begin with and nobody cares here so fuck them I have nothing in common with them or other people my age besides wanting to leave.

This. At least in Euro societies.

Why must you act like a low iq animal? And there are no political parties to represent us, but vote who you care I dont give enough of a fuck since I will not stay here to see the consequences.

I'm not on Kosovo. I wish Bulgaria would get strong again and remove kebab that will be Serbia.

You won, congratulations. Last of the Serbian people will die in less than two generations. I just wish I can be there to see their faces when it starts happening.

The best course of action would be to dump all the refugees here as a containment. At least that way, white people will still exist.

>My ancestors got conquered and mixed
That happened to everyone. But not all mixes are the same. That's like calling beer, wine and mud water the same, because they are all pretty much the same stuff mixed in different proportions. Your people are unique, and you're sentencing their legacy to death. This kind of atomization is honestly really fucking disgusting. Maybe it's for the best that you leave, so only those with any spine remain.

Damn, that's that new UN (((Global Initiative))) that some user posted a couple months ago. Apparently all countries will be forced to take in at least 30K migrants per year, because (((We're the UN and fuck you)))

>See: sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld

All the people with a spine left a long time ago, this country destiny is set it will be a majority gypsy and non European majority in 3 generations from now.

Well yeah. For Africa the procedure must be
>Sterilization for food
Niggers will take the offer, or starve

why are men playing video games and shit instead of working constantly to provide for a family, video games should be illegal

I don't see my belonging to Romania as related to genetics, but more to, let's say sort of a "spirit". And it's a shithole, the culture is shit, the people are shit, the history is shit, this "spirit" is shit. But we still share it and belong to this tribe. And we can change it - but of course, giving up on it completely and calling yourself eternally powerless won't change shit.

>caring about whites
They will be gone even before us, and we are doomed lmao

Whatever. Hopefully you die before leaving your people, so you won't get to infect any other country with your jewery. Or maybe your host country will have the sense to hang you, so you won't contribute to its mongrelization.

no Italy?

>stop having babies goy, they're so expensive and you'll be happier without
>uh oh, looks like your country is shrinking goy, guess you'd better import some young immigrants

Considering the 4 to 12 million Romanian diaspora chooses Italy disproportionately, I don't think they have any problem with that sort of thing

Attached: 2015-04-08_09.26.08_pm.png (1800x890, 330K)

IIRC while the Bulgarian population is shrinking, the Bulgarian Turkish and Pomak populations are plummeting.

What happened to your country that has got you so fucked up user? cope harder cunt

>what is USR/Ciolos
Neomarxist feminist SJW pieces of shit, that's what.

You cant change it since this is what we have always been, hell compare us under Monarchy the neighboring countries and see we were shit even then.
I dont intend on destroying the country I will move to are you insane? All I am saying is there is no possible way to change things because if I voice this opinions I will get fined and arrested.The people here dont care of their future only the present and money they make or women they fuck.No point in saving these people that have no will to survive.

Attached: UK_Top-nationality-map-2014.png (830x1047, 77K)

Italy's population is several times larger than the romanian one, so even if 25% of romanians moved to Italy(impossivle) it still wouldnt be enough

>I dont intend on destroying the country I will move to are you insane?
Niggers didn't intend to destroy Europe by moving here. Your weak will and foreign genes won't be wanted anywhere.

nah, Bulgar birthrate hovered around 1,0 a few years ago, I dont think they can eve rrecover

Those, who are genetically indisposed to having children, will eventually die alongside their genes. Few generation in the future, the population will be made entirely of people who do want children.

Honestly, this. Romania needs to be turned into a nuclear wasteland ASAP.

Who knows its not that it matters.

I will give my hardest to integrate hell I am willing to change even my name if it will help the country I will move better, this place is beyond saving at this point.

can't be white if you're a muslim

also turks aren't white

I am moving to Finland and I am going to fuck your wife.

never say never

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-08-10 14-49-27.png (1728x704, 171K)

All of them are plummeting desu. Another proof the "turks" living here are genetically Bulgarian who converted to islam during the slavery. They were 900k at one point, less than 500k now.

Won what? There won't be any of us left either.

>I will give my hardest to integrate
Why do you think integration is a good thing? It'll only get your genes mixed in with the general populace and lead to genetic pollution, i.e., regression and stagnation.

>Few generation in the future, the population will be made entirely of people who do want children.
Yeah, like arabs and gypsies.

> this place is beyond saving at this point.
no, it is NOT

Attached: 49123472379.png (640x358, 185K)

Christ, you're retarded.

this has nothing to do with low birthrates.
young east-europeans go west thanks to free movement and workingpermit to the west, since they earn more there and can take better care of their parent who stay in the homeland.
this is not a problem. wealth coming in thanks to this.
real problems are countries like germany or japan, where the native population has 1.2 kids on average.

communism, then a fuck ton of corrupt politicians in the last three (((free))) decades

Death to traitors!

Yes it is. Only genocide can save Romania from Romanians. That, or an absolutely massive eugenics program.

Amazing arguments. Totally upboated.

Edit: Wow, thanks for the gold!

Death to mă-ta!

share your point, however it can be extended to every west country in europe. Europe destiny is set to become a giant hellhole because of people wanting to be self genocided without giving any shit.

That's why I will leave too but I will settle in someplace far away from all this shitstorm, a place where no shitskin could ever live in because the language will be impossible to learn for them

Attached: resolution.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

Well in time that pollution will refine like it always does.
Totally we are doing just fine, make sure you go out today and protest because it will surely make a change.

You didn't make any arguments to begin with, you fucking mongol rape baby.

>(((businessinsider)))

Fuck off, kike.

Are you retarded? I talk about the turks you subhuman gypsie.

If you say so.

Attached: brainlet5.jpg (645x729, 49K)