HIS NAME WAS MICHAEL HASTINGS

he died for you
never forget

Attached: images.jpg (268x188, 11K)

Is this the journalist who provided info about an American politician/military man to wikileaks then his electronic vehicle sped up and crashed itself?

Anyone else getting sleepy?

very sleepy

Attached: sleepy.png (600x555, 226K)

his gf was killed already

While I'm sure this is important, it's late and the news will tell us whatever we need to know tomorrow night. Goodnight guys.

F.

You mean he wasn't just trying to beat the absolute dog shit out of his new $80k car. Doesn't everyone drive 100+mph in a 25 bottoming out the frame on every hill just for fun. Spinal damage is fun right?

I wonder if Mercedes ever issued a recall to fix cars that burn to the ground in seconds after a crash.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that the car is drive by wire, steer by wire and computer controlled abs. And I'm sure it's just a coincidence that all those systems are tied together with an internet connection over the CAN bus.

I'm sure nothing like this has ever happened before and it will never happen again.

I'm sure there isn't youtube videos of hackers taking control of cars via internet connection..

This is normal, this is fine.

Attached: michael-hastings.jpg (600x600, 99K)

they would never use that technology on u.s. citizens!!

If this happens to any of you, SHIFT INTO NEUTRAL IF YOU WANT TO LIVE

>buying a car that this can happen in
Ever wonder why Tesla is being shilled so hard? Most of their funding comes from (((govt))).

This is a major redpill, only drive old cars if you are important. (You) are important user!

what???

Oh thank god I drive a ford pinto.

Correct " They" wouldnt . "They" are not allowed to operate on US soil .
BUT "They" have friends in their snake pit ( oops i mean community) that CAN act on US soil.

Would NEVER drive one of these type vehicles unless i installed my own kill switch under dash. Pretty simple toggle on/off keeps from getting stolen and "accidental" run away out of control.

He’s a beta orbiter who was famous for being allowed to hang out with some military chads, then ratted them out in a Rolling Stone article.

Also a coke fiend.

>"they" follow any rules whatsoever.

fuck new cars. I mean, post 2010 shit. These are computers on wheels and everything is controlled wireless.
this shit can be hacked by normal people. There was a big deal out of it that some jeeps got hacked which allowed the hacker to control wheel and both pedals.

not only tesla bro

F