Religion of Peace Strikes Again

This needs to be on the front page of every single newspaper in Europe, it needs to be the headline story of every single newsreel in Europe.
This needs to be circulated everywhere, if read one thing today Jow Forumsacks let it be this story, and share it wide.
>middle aged female anti-immigration politician and city councilor for The Hague, beeten and gang raped into silence by muslim gang
>threatened with grusome death if she continued to speak out against islam in the NETHERLANDS
>driven to suicide yesterday as a result
DO NOT LET THE FUCKING MSM IGNORE THIS
rt.com/news/435609-willie-dille-muslim-rape/

Attached: 001.png (900x506, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/435609-willie-dille-muslim-rape/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1420650452965.jpg (2048x1152, 711K)

Attached: 1420884257831.png (1518x1023, 69K)

they werent real muslims. islam is a religion of peace.

Attached: 1421585679159.jpg (627x663, 58K)

How dare you sir?
Don't you know that Islam is the Religion of Peace tm?
Not all Muslims
That's very Islamaphobic of you
Rape gangs? no, never.
Well anyway I'm off to diddle a little kid and then sell my country to the international Jewry.

Attached: R2.jpg (604x336, 104K)

White women chose this future as a group. They deserve everything they are getting.

Another way of looking at this is that there is a group of men strong enough to finally reign in white women. Unfortunately, white men are still the most pathetic ultra-cucks on the planet. It's no wonder there is no real resistance to white genocide.

Just embrace the black pill. It's all going to burn.

>video taken down immediately

Attached: 324543.gif (501x504, 12K)

Women choose their political views the same way they choose their clothes. If its fashionable, trendy and popular then they will "believe" in it. Thats why women as a 'group' are pro-immigration.

The power of MSM and other (((controlled))) institutions like the education system cannot be underestimated when it comes to shaping popular opinion. The black pill is a fucking lie, this is the prelude to the mass civil unrest and we need as many people on our side as possible for when it breaks out.

>Dille was a controversial figure. In February 2016, she shared a video on Facebook saying that a nuclear bomb should be dropped on Muslims, after which she was widely slammed for hate speech
BASED

Attached: hahahaha.jpg (480x360, 12K)

bump

twink whites can't even protect their women

Great to see this thread has died after 10 seconds meanwhile the daily bullshit threads about tradthots and fucking kanye west continue to slide everything. What the fuck has happened to this board.

>This thread pops up
>Few minutes later PJW tweets it out
So we are his source. Hey there.

>women are irrational emotional creatures
>lets give them voting rights!
This is the fault of men. This is the world our ancestors created.

Keep bumping, you fucking kike

How this will play out: First of all, all of these posters will keep crying online and claiming they'll git dim joos and libruls for this:

Wait a month and nothing happened to the migrants and these 'huwites' will be busy watching their favorite streamer playing the new splatoon patch, instead of doing something meaningful. Then they'll come right back and cry bout dem jooz

A race of retards and weaklings

i think they like the idea of their moms sisters and wifes being raped in daylight by niggers but they are to afraid to say it out loud

>Jow Forums basedboys have only just realised
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

>right wing grandma gang raped by a pack of muslims
>attends her politcial meetings as usual the day after
>never talked about this to anyone
>Appears on youtube one year later overdosed on antidepressant to make her revelation
>kills herself to avoid having to provide any proof

brb gonna draw a woomy being raped by a sandnigger as a political weapon

Attached: 1422402860027.gif (184x184, 99K)

Tell me more about your sex fetish shlomo

I couldn't agree with this based merchant more. White men have completely brought this mess on themselves. The Jews didn't force white men to embrace Christianity (total fucking cancer) or import millions of brown people to serve as a source for cheap labor. Jews didn't turn white men into pussy-worshipping pathetic slaves. They did that to themselves.

...I really need to convert and marry a Jewish women. I'm stuck on the wrong fucking team surrounded by

>A race of retards and weaklings

Well said.

There are hundreds of thousands of muslim gang rapists at large in Europe.
My concern is not getting half a dozen of them arrested.

My concern is that this story is the conversation piece of every single dinner table conversation in Europe. This woman is a martyr and her story deserves to be known. This is another straw to strike the camels back, eventually one will break it.

I agree with this. I think most white men really do enjoy the idea of their women being manhandled by savage non-whites...On some level it must remind them of what they once were and how far they have fallen. They'll fall further though as they triple down on Christianity's cancerous teachings of pacificism, weakness, and cuckoldry.

i love seeing whites and white culture destroyed
this west is falling without even a single bullet fired

Have you considered for a moment that maybe she was full of shit, since her story doesn't make any sense at all?

>i love seeing whites and white culture destroyed
Of course you do, that's why you get genocided every once in a while

Attached: 1512390558382.jpg (400x400, 50K)

Wellinformed.

>>never talked about this to anyone
Yes she was threatened with death by a literal third pillar of society, imagine the paranoia of knowing every single paki could be your murderer.
>overdosed on antidepressant
citation needed
>>kills herself to avoid having to provide any proof
Dont blame her at all, the massive ordeal of having to fight against the cultural marxist state agenda to get the kikes' precious pakis arested is more than most people could take

I hope you succeed but your civilization is deteriorating at super speeds due to retarded stormweenies who just talk and don't act, get your people in the street and don't listen to favela crawling abonimations like:

BUMP Lets spread those news faggots ! The world needs to know the truth!

talk about projecting. then i guess thats all you ppl do.

>a jew calling anyone an abomination

>swede
not only do we do deport our sudanese shitskins to your country specifically, we also deport left wing swedes out of here after we beat the shit out of them

Her story makes perfect sense, and it is absolutely believable that an outspoken anti-muslim female politician would be raped and threatened by muslims

we won at the end and you can't do anything you are powerless in a world thats hates you for who you are

>citation needed
Look at her state in that video, she obviously isn't normal. Anti depressant are mind altering drugs known to make people crazy and trigger suicide.

Attached: 1504539852912.jpg (727x571, 375K)

Loads of youtubers come here.

Sargon
Computing forever
Vee
Styx
Lauren S
Bearing
Way of the world
Black pilled
Murdoch Murdoch

Even MundaneMatt comes here

Hahah. You are literally my new favorite poster on this shitshow of a board. Fucking savage!

>9693▶
> (OP)
>White women chose this future as a group. They deserve everything they are getting.

Well she is an ANTI-immigration politician, did more with her life than you did. And payed with her life and safety for it.

Jesus Christ are you literally retarded.

oh no... when hey come here they just shoot each other and the jews get fucked up by muslims.

Now tell me. How should i be offended by this?

>>kills herself to avoid having to provide any proof

Yeah the classic suicide get out of jail

he sounds like a lampshade

Jesus Christ, you people are retarded. What are you doing bong? I bet you are a massive coward, while you let women take the political scene. There are women in Britain First e.g. who did more with their life than you are doing shitposting on Jow Forums. Jesus Christ fucking losers on here today.

>be irrelevant boomer
>post video about being raped by muslims
>blame colleague
>delete video yourself
>kys

Attached: 1499229504138.gif (768x768, 1.15M)

Diaspora jews are cancer, it either kills them or forces them to come to Israel, then the sudanese stay in your shitty cold infertile land

should you be offended by foreigners in your land? yeah, but since you're a spineless scandinavian subhuman, you won't give a shit as you just said

HURR DURR; lets rape all conservative women, all anti-immigration women. HURR DURR; my movement will grow.

Thanks for bumping the thread, you know nothing about me or what I do IRL.

One year ago OP raped me
I know i didn't go to the police and went to work the day after but it happened.

Prove to me it didn't happen.

You see the problem with confessions like this?

sweden is fucked the most

Attached: 243b3961105cde8ab881a0e8e737406cfe08b9d5319082b6d9f18dd8ae78b9f1.png (1166x674, 144K)

Attached: 86dd4a8432dd1a13a33bc1fbc8da227b1677f4eeecf07b826c61ebec948caa24.jpg (1686x1920, 453K)

>diaspora jews

aka all of you

You people are disgusting. I don't want anything to do with you either. Fucking degenerates. Yeah go ahead, cannibalize your own movement. Let me tell you my little child, you probably are one that imports chink gook wives. Hate white women hurr durr, you are no better than a fucking coal burner whore. You kick out Europeans, import Pakis.

Then you somehow think you are superior to this woman. LOOOOL Just fuck you. Fucking cowards and pedophile enablers are what you people are.

again you assume a lot there .

so ill ask again.

How should i be offended by them killing each other and jews getting fucked up by muslims?

they teach you how to read over there yeah? seems jew iq is just a meme after all.

>reddit spacing
T_D awaits you friend

You sound like a lunatic, were on Earth did you pull all of those bullshit projections from?

Really taking this greatest ally thing too far mate.

Nobody will care because she once said that Muslims should be nuked so she's a hateful racist. She deserved to be raped desu. In fact she probably wasn't raped and just made it up, and she killed herself because she realised her hateful rhetoric was hurting Muslims.

sorry kike, wrong again.

never posted anything ever on reddit.

But i did go to school.

t. coddled lefty scum who has never had to live in a muslim area

Most of the men coming from these backwards bronze age shitholes have rapist tendencies (esp towards infidels), they have no tolerance of liberal values like free speech and they certainly aren't above threatening people with violence if they speak up against them. Sharia punishes apostates with death and you coddled rural/upper class, privately educated, gated community living retards are welcoming millions of them into working class neighbourhoods.

I sound like a lunatic?

The lunatic is you. Just look at these posts.
The IQ is nigger tier and degeneracy is freely displayed. Hurr durr, come muslims, come rape our only based women, they deserve it because they are women because I am too weak to stand up to you. HURR DURR

This is Jow Forums reasoning right now exactly this. You would have thought it was an Antifa-nest or something.

fuck, this is sad

mutt

You two are retarded, you're on the same side spouting the same rhetoric, why argue? kiss

kek

I dont even know what his point is. All of his accusations against me are false and fabricated out of thin air. I have nothing more to say to him.

Is there anyway to dox these rapists?

My point is that the first comments to this story are all nupol-tier shitposting that she deserved it because she is a white woman. It doesn't even take into account that she was a right-wing woman that actively worked against immigrants.

If the community won't stand up for their own in the face of adversity and then is surprised that more people do not speak out it shows a certain weakness in the community.

A certain cuckoldry which is e.g. especially prevalent in the UK where people let kids get raped, because they don't want to take a stand for anything due to being cowards. This is the same type of mentality you display in your posts.

Bump for justice

>>>/biog/
No really, we need you there

mfw

Attached: sad1422793927126.jpg (615x356, 29K)

There are no rapists

>(((You)))

Attached: 1532379734481.jpg (684x529, 76K)

>rt
Fuck off, sergei.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>"suicide"

Gullible goy

Attached: Every Time.png (380x649, 311K)

Attached: 1518968652209.jpg (650x683, 51K)

Attached: 474A11A6-DE83-43E9-AC0F-D745014E5928.jpg (1080x720, 162K)

I agree untill the last sentence.
I have described the woman at the subject of this thread as a martyr, she is a rare exception to the general consensus of women, and her story needs to be told, which is why I made this fucking thread. I dont think she deserves, I dont even think that retarded multi-culti leftist women deserve it.
As I said before, using a woman's political values to either justify or condemn her gang rape is retarded, because women are fickle and so too is their worldview. Men should know that. If MSM and other intitutions which influence public opinion such as the education system were anti-immigration and pro traditionalist/reactionary, within a decade all the women would be too.

Let me me make it clear for you one more time, I want to protect our women, especially those who have their eyes open to the paki problem, and even those who dont.

Very true.

bump

Why would or should we do anything about, Merchant-kun? I just want to see world in nuclear fire at this points, there is nothing left to save frankly. It's a century too late already desu

Attached: 1.jpg (499x499, 17K)

Did she report the rape?
Why kill yourself and let them win?

they've earned one dropped on mecca, fuck em

Is there anyway to dox these people or not?

Bump

>what is satire

>I don't understand satire because I'm too busy having my demographics replaced and allowing Mohammed to rape my daughters

I thought Dutchmen were based though and kicked the shit out of arabs in the street?
Was it all a lie after all? Were the weed smoking, clog wanking Dutchmen just limp wristed noodle armed faggots all along? Say it aint so!

>rt.com/news/435609-willie-dille-muslim-rape/

>her death will be ignored
her death will be ignoredher death will be ignored
her death will be ignored.
>her death will be ignored
her death will be ignoredher death will be ignoredher death will be ignored
>her death will be ignored.

Just track down the rapist and make a video of them. If you don't they will continue to rape.

>go to police to report rape by muslim rape gang
>it will be ignored the first 17 times you report it because the perps are pakis and have special unspoken protected status
>pakis who raped you are threatening to slit your throat if you report it, every other person in your city is a paki and any one of them could be the next aggressor
>finally spend thousands of euros and a huge party wide effort to get the leftist institutions to give a shit about your case
>perps get a slap on the wrist and are out raping again within a couple of years
Its not worth it, she killed herself probably in the hope that it would spread her story and fan the flames of resistance across the nationa and even continent, which is a far better than years and years long ordeal which results in fuck all

If im not mistaken the Netherlands has the highest proportion of muslims in all of western europe, as a result they also have one of the strongest anti-immigration backlash parties too, but that being said, just like here in the UK with the child-rape-gang scandals, public institutions give zero fucks about white women being victimised by subhumans because of fears of racism accusations

How sad!

Attached: tenor.gif (336x250, 1.72M)

You say they are fickle, but you do the same amount of damage to the movement yourself.

Because trust me, when you become the minority in the UK, the Muslims will be very happy that you stood against other right wing whites.
This is why I cringe every time I see people shilling against Tommy Robinson, against white right wing women, against e-celebs, against this grandmother that got gangraped by muzzies for standing her ground against them.

These people are easy targets to hate on, it requires 0 civil courage, they get attacked from the left, and then it is easier for the right to attack them too, rather than standing up for people who are working towards the greater good for all whites. The only people winning on this behavior are actual non-whites.
Because no white person, man or woman will stand up in the end if you all cannibalize your own.