"Entrapment" victims are subsentient

reddit.com/r/LateStageCapitalism/comments/95wk03/peak_dystopia/?utm_source=reddit

If you are retarded enough to fall for bait this obvious you should be shot on site, not put in prison. Funny if you asked some of these dudes how they approached crime they'd give you some Mafia esque speech, but when they see an unlocked car they go full ooga booga mode. Honestly I feel like anybody retarded enough to fall for this sort of entrapment should get double the sentence because they are clearly too stupid to live on the streets.

Attached: 16272e0.jpg (907x1358, 133K)

holy shit thanks for the laugh user.

Do you realize that police do that to fill prisons for no other reason than getting government money for doing so. You should be infuriated that your tax money is used to entrap stupid kids to enrich prison shareholders instead of going after dangerous criminals.

>when the kids went to take shoes out

also known as stealing

This is how you clean up crime in cities.

to be fair, expensive sneakers are like honey to a bear for niggers

Sounds win-win to me man, I don't know.

Apes go behind bars, and anyone smart enough to get into the ape management game turns a profit.

Based police

Why? Prison guards are at least humans.

remember Abscam. Dressed guys like arabs and bribed congressmen with briefcases of cash. They had to shut it down cause it was like shooting fish in a barrel, they caught as many as they wanted. our leaders no better than niggers.

This isn't entrapment.

Entrapment is when you tell them to do the crime. Nobody told them anything.

They are going to jail.

I would hope that my tax money is being used to deter the other stupid kids from being fucking stupid. But I'll admit it does seem like there is no way to deter them from stealing anything that isn't nailed down

Entrapment would be "hey kids lets go rob that truck over there"

This is a honey trap. Like those bait cars. Perfectly legal

Don't (attempt to) do the crime if you can't do the time

Attached: IMG_0793.png (640x1136, 136K)

These niggers probably have committed other crimes. Now I'm ready for them to make a Latino supermarket have a massive sale and have ICE wait at all exits. Checking papers for every single person. But I don't want them to separate families. They have to take their shitty anchor babies with them.

I'm overwhelmed with joy and satisfaction that they are putting black people behind bars.

You can't expect blacks to not steal non essential goods.

You can't expect them to know how to vote

You can't expect them to be able to save money to get a one time birth certificate

You can't expect them to be able to go to a DMV once every 4 years to get a photo ID.

Liberals really are the real racists.

Right! Just like walking down the street using my privileged white I phone is entrapping the youth into stealing it from me.

Liberals unironically believe that.

They were just teaching black children not to steal!

Wrong. Police do stings in areas where the kinds of crime they're stinging for frequently occur. This neighborhood in Englewood in Chicago is notorious for niggers behaving like this. They may never catch the specific niggers who stole six crates of Swisher Sweets off a truck last week and 3000 do-rags the week before, but by giving little Jamal, Tyrone, and Deandre a chance to fuck themselves over stealing Nikes, they get *the kind* of niggers who are robbing delivery trucks off the streets for a bit.

While I don't doubt that some liberals are racist (everyone is racist), conservatives are right wingers definitely are more racist, and that's a good thing.

The fan fiction they write to try to envision a scenario where whites would do this shit is so delusional and sad. They work so hard to ignore the fact that white simply don't form mobs and commit petty robbery in their own neighborhoods in broad daylight, because their neighbors don't have a "stop snitching" policy and would report them to the police.

Whites are civilized and create civilization where they dwell, niggers are intemperate and destroy society wherever they infect it.

go ahead and be outraged at a couple nigs getting honeytrapped by cops and forget all about the 6 dozen who got shot up last weekend in the very same city. here's to hoping the bloodletting will be even worse this weekend. fucking niggers

Redditors said the white equivilant of this would be congressional bribes or insider trading. I guess they are the real racists.

>the extreme orwellian list of rules impossible not to get hit by if using statistical evidence
>got banned from there on trump's election for saying "I like trump"
What a shithole

Attached: 1454416217946.jpg (283x352, 41K)

People on Reddit don't actually care about the issues, just their karma. How many posts on LSC have been about people like Jeff Bezos? But do these people ever try to contact Bezos directly and address their concerns? It's easier to just post "memes" ("I'm helping!") and collect karma. If they really cared about issues, places like Jow Forums (ie. no karma system) should look more left-wing like Reddit.
Kim Kardashian of all people has done more by TALKING to Trump that these fucks on Reddit will ever accomplish with their anti-Trump ravings and "memes"

>park a car full of perishable food items in an affluent white neighborhood
>people start knocking on doors making sure nobody forgot their groceries
>can't find the owner
>call 911
>what is your emergency
>this isn't an emergency
>hold one
>what can I help you with sir/ma'am?
>someone left a bunch of hummus in a car
>can you find the owner?
>we can't, don't want all that to go to waste
>we'll send an officer to see if we can help
meanwhile
>do the same with niggers
>immediate gets broken into

Attached: 1503693677929.gif (533x300, 2.29M)

#1) old white people nosey as fuck
#2) if those niggers are willing to steal the shoes, what it crimes do they feel entitled to commit?
#3) could put a "warning biological hazard" sign on the shit and the niggers would still steal shit, maybe hoping their kikies will glow in the dark

>Do you realize that negros do that to fill their pockets for no other reason than getting whiteys property for doing so. You should be infuriated that your tax money is used to support stupid niggers to enrich Jews and politicians instead of going after dangerous criminals.

>houmous
>white and Asian engineers invent phone with autocorrect
>nigs go out of their way to misspell
>have an affinity for “coming correct”

>If you are retarded enough to fall for bait this obvious you should be shot on site
I'd agree if they were adults, but these are kids. They at least deserve a chance to learn from their mistakes before we off them

what do leftists love more, muslim terrorism or black crime?

Attached: 1496859204411s.jpg (125x89, 2K)

gibsmedat

Attached: just give it away for free.png (879x147, 12K)

can't get arrested for stealing if everything is free

Attached: 1j7rqt.jpg (504x415, 20K)

I don't think that's entrapment...
Also
>utm_source=reddit

>Black people only do crime if it's blatant entrapment

Holy shit the delusion of these black cock sucking white libtards. The point of stings like this is to catch people who would take advantage of innocent civilians. If they are willing to jump in a truck for some Nikes, they'll break into your car for them. Or your home.

Next these morons will be saying "It's not fair leaving a kid all alone in a dark alley! That's entrapping pedophiles who would have never kidnapped otherwise!"

This is genius. We could make the USA 90% white permanently just with routine operations through most civic spaces.

Yes it would still be le 56% but if the horde is behind bars who cares?

Also it's a leftist attempt and another stage of replacement; non white crime is not crime.

>being this involved in feggit

it's literally not

This isnt entrapment. They spotted an opportunity and they took advantage of it willingly.

Today it was a car full of sneakers, tomorrow it's a little old lady walking down the street.