Dutch anti-migrant politician takes own life after revealing she was raped by Muslim gang

Dutch anti-migrant politician takes own life after revealing she was raped by Muslim gang.

rt.com/news/435609-willie-dille-muslim-rape/

youtube.com/watch?v=y2y6Ko97Y50

Attached: Capture.png (1890x850, 928K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/435615-multiple-fatalities-in-canada-shooting/
is2.Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Couldn't she take down the perps with her?

I honestly don't get how someone can be 'brave' enough to pull a fucking trigger on themselves but not go kill someone who wronged them and others.

>day of the rope
>ovens

can't protect your own women who side WITH you, pathetic sissified halfmen

Where's the video where she kills herself?

this is the logical conclusion of women holding political power?

How many Jewish women were genocided because you weren't strong enough? Us Brits had to save your women.

Attached: ho.jpg (480x338, 43K)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Since you're so good at protecting them you're finally admitting you lied and this isn't your gran?

Attached: IMG_5977.jpg (494x544, 77K)

And this just in boys, Canada shooting. I love diversity. I would put everything I own on this being a Muslim.

rt.com/news/435615-multiple-fatalities-in-canada-shooting/

>ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS
why tho? these people never extend the same courtesy to you, they insist they have a right to come to your country, they falsify your history and claim your greatest achievements were actually done by them

so no, africa isn't for africans, it's for whoever wins between whites an azns

oh and yes, they do say japan should take immigrants, jews are faggots are pushing for that as well

This is a redpilled post.

Fuck off kike, she walked in to raghead benis carousel herself.

We should spread those news.

White women are whores and deserve to be raped!

I swear on Ummar ibn Khatab's honor you kuffars better beg for mercy before we let our Islamic Arabic scimitars swing and bring an end to your wicked ways.

Attached: 1493977407460.png (492x490, 588K)

>genocided

Is that what typhus is called these days...Also "Genocided" is a fucking retarded saying!

We will glass your homeland.

is2.Jow Forums.org/pol/1533902114262.jpg

End yourself sandnegro

He says as his Muslim brothers have been bombed into oblivion for over a decade in the middle east.

Is it making some waves in Tulipland dutchbros?

Das rite, das rite,

is this the same gypsy poster that always makes good posts?

There was a documentary years ago that revealed most dutch women have been raped.
They have special shelters for them.

This. If they plan to steal what's ours, we shall take what's theirs .Their intimidation tactics are just to crowd us with no moves while they advance.

about 3 gorillion

Attached: 1533228804837.jpg (175x380, 13K)

Raced and Bedpilled

I pray to Jesus, son of God that you see the error of worshipping a false prophet.
>You do see how muhammed is false right?
Jesus is the Lord, we welcome you with open arms, repent, get baptized, pray to Jesus

Attached: 1529550084256m.jpg (575x1024, 180K)

this

Strong enough to save foreign women yeah, not our own. That's the problem with us, we look out for everyone else but fuck our own.

Hey how about another Cabal Media Comrade Ogilvy story?

Probably retired to Curacao to suck on black dongs

this desu. if you're gonna be dead you have nothing to lose and should kill everyone who brought you to that point. at least that's what I'd do.

She was murdered , ..... by Moroccan goatfuckers.

She was a woman

Can't protect your women. You wount have the country lonng.

Come to Russia faggot.

SAUCE

she should not have killed herself, this was a bad tactical move. Now they can memory hole her

this is the correct take

bump thread

she killed herself because she didnt want her family to get killed by mudslimes

sauce?

Because society has become "womanfied" and shit like that is condemned

Sad state of affairs. If she was wearing a hijab this wouldn't have happened. European women will have to start wearing hijabs in "diverse" areas if they want to prevent sex attacks.

Attached: 155.jpg (736x736, 85K)

>In February 2016, Dille shared a video on Facebook where she suggested that Muslims should be exterminated with a nuclear bomb.
F