Are there any men

Who use/pol/? I'm not talking about bitch beta bois like most of you are im talking about red blooded salt of the earth men who aren't afraid of anything and stand up for what they believe

>ITT post manly stories

I'll start: I helped change a strangers tire because she couldn't do it on her own. Felt good man

Attached: giphy (10).gif (480x360, 1.49M)

Heres another one: i helped teach inner city children how to build birdhouses and they built some cool ones. We all had a great time and now the birds in their area have a home

I had an extra Big Mac to go with my regular large Big Mac value meal for lunch.

>value meal
>extra meat

Attached: EucIfYY.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

It’s not about not being scared of anything, being a man is being scared shitless and running to face the fire anyways

>beta bitch boi detected

do not believe (((their))) lies OP. of course there are men here.

I punched a cunt

You scared little jimmy? Fucking grow a pair

Attached: Tony_Soprano.jpg (270x270, 11K)

>she
pussy beta bitchboi confirmed

Hey.
HEY
HEY

>I'M with her

Attached: 1531084344843.gif (510x282, 2.72M)

one time there were some niggers yelling at each other right outside my house so i threw a shoe at my own door hoping the noise would scare them off and it didn't work but they left eventually anyway

Attached: 1532915371344.jpg (420x420, 30K)

This is you

Attached: 1531498537481.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

I work out in between posts.

Attached: 1533599017757.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

I make everybody including Achmed look down like a beta bitch if the stare at me for too long.

Don't need a lot of equipment to get a good workout at home, either. Kettlebells, dumbbells, medicine ball, push-up handles, pull-up bar, they're all compact as shit so you can put them wherever you like. Put them somewhere near your computer.

Care to elaborate?

I work on robotic machinery 50 hours a week. Wife and kids.

Keep it up user

Attached: 01-barry-white-091407.jpg (1680x2000, 1.14M)

I'm not into fighting people, never was, but I really hate it if people try their 'tough look' on me.
Whenever I see it I change my face from friendly to whats about to go down stare and they always look down.
Lot's of young arabs found their master in me, they are used to germans shying away quickly.
That said arabs usually are respectful and respect standing your ground.

Hahahaha little man hahahahaha sure you can role play in this thread hahahahahahahahahahahaha little beta bitch cant handle confrontation

I don't care, I hate confrontations, but unlike you faggot i'm born ready.

Cognitive dissonance: the poster

He gets down on his knees.

I even said beta ironically. It's the truth, not my problem if you allow people to eyefuck you in public.

>I helped change a strangers tire because she couldn't do it on her own
What a fucking loser.

Faggot. If you pulled that shit on me I would knock your teeth in.

>Are there any men
N-no. We're all stupid queers here. Goot should ddelete this board before it's too late.

Attached: 1474738655649.jpg (700x700, 68K)

Boasting in an online forum about you helping a woman change a tire does not make you a man.
You seek reward for a deed that anyone could do.
You are a zeta cuck nu male.
No self respecting Man would come on to pol to brag about their "good deeds" and seek arousal in having other males appease to your faggotry.
#homosexualdetected.

Attached: 1533800450539.jpg (480x522, 36K)

By definition.... there can only be one alpha male per group.