Matteo the memelord Salvini at it again

>Italian Interior Minister Salvini: "begone Parent 1 and Parent 2, on the Viminale modules only "mother"and "father ". Legal marijuana shops? Dangerous phenomenon "
>In an interview with the Catholic website La Nuova Bussola Quotidiana, the Minister of the Interior explains that he has given a mandate to change the forms for identity cards. And then the confrontation with the Minister of Health to deal with the "legal phenomenon of marijuana shops" that "seem like the Chinese massage centers". And on the transcription of gay marriages: "Asked the State Attorney's notice and told the prefects to appeal, I will exercise all possible power to defend the natural family"

Attached: 1C5E2305-11BF-4B70-93B5-1FD3719AE04B.jpg (900x1200, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.it&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=https://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/08/10/salvini-via-genitore-1-e-genitore-2-sui-moduli-viminale-madre-e-padre-negozi-marijuana-fenomeno-pericoloso/4550866/&xid=17259,15700023,15700124,15700126,15700149,15700168,15700186,15700191,15700201,15700208&usg=ALkJrhizSYbRfdaB4MrhqOMgJRMsvIx6ww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Article: translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.it&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=https://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/08/10/salvini-via-genitore-1-e-genitore-2-sui-moduli-viminale-madre-e-padre-negozi-marijuana-fenomeno-pericoloso/4550866/&xid=17259,15700023,15700124,15700126,15700149,15700168,15700186,15700191,15700201,15700208&usg=ALkJrhizSYbRfdaB4MrhqOMgJRMsvIx6ww

Attached: C40394C5-52F4-4071-91A4-4FDC49B0F06B.jpg (2048x1536, 702K)

You posted a picture of walrus, OP?

Attached: Salvini.jpg (400x387, 133K)

What do you think it will trigger more liberals, the ban of the faggot family or the ban of marijuana?

Attached: 42757F2F-B645-41C0-A671-FA6172D17673.gif (300x168, 1.85M)

its amazing that liberal insanity has become a norm and seeing a normie conservative like hims is big news now

we'd to read about the erasure of 'mother/ father' in Huxley dystopia and thought this could never happen, but here were are

*Why you posted

Marjiuana, in Italy everyone hates fags, marjiuana instead is commonly used by the youngs, it's part of their culture

It depends on what kind of liberal they are. The fags will be triggered by the fag stuff and the potheads by the other.

This is stupid, he should stick to anti-immigration policies only.

t.faggot

t. I have a prolapsed anus

I know people who are anti immigration but smoke pot. I know people who are anti immigration but pro omosexual.
He will lose voters if he start talking of natural family and drugs.

it's worth it, homosexuals families don't exists

If you open your borders but keep smoking pot you may as well just hand your country over to the niggers

Why would he have to ban it though?
If he legalizes it but society still villifies people who are utter degenerates with their consumption levels the world should spin as usual, safe for the fact that you fucked over criminal networks.

It's not worth it. He must prevent immigrants from coming here. This is job, this is why he won the elections. This is important. There will be always homosexuals and drug users, this can't be changed.

during the electoral campaing he always promoted familiy values,he is doing what he was elected for

homosexuality is a mental illness that can be cured

There's nothing wrong with marijuana.

Bless this man. Does he still have a strong anti euro (the currency) stance?

I mean hell, marihuana could actually promote a bit of growth in sunny south italy aside the other agricultural products. Hemp is an underrated material and the druguse needs to be moderated just as alcohol.
I knew someone who was born in the deep south of italy, he told me people work through the week and smash themselves on hard spirits at the weekend in the same village club.
Cant be much more healthy then alternating between that and dozing off on your veranda after having a smoke.

DUDE

Yeah, something that makes you lazy and unproductive is exactly what southern italians need

Not an argument.
The degenerate culture around weed is something else. We teach kids not to drink themselves to death when they are allowed to mix wodka with orange juice, we should also teach them its not cool at all to smoke everyday until you turn stupid.
Legalize it, make the lefts heads explode when their weed-counterculture turns out to be perceived by society as immature consumption.

>There will be always homosexuals and drug users, this can't be changed
That was exactly what left wings politics said about immigration:" this can't be changed"
well guess now how many immigrants landed on italian coasts: less than 1/20 compared to the previous government, it's still not good enough, but it's a good start
Also the point it's not fags raising children, but the cultural impact this has on society: you can tolerate if it happens seldom, but you cannot institutionalize it, otherwise you lose a cultural battle, plus kids from these kind of families are either mentally fucked up or left wing, so it's a lose-lose situation

Not really, these things are absolutely important to eradicate degeneracy, unfortunately the situation is far from ideal and the real obstacle to cleande the country of non europeans is not the voters base, but the M5S with Conte and DiMaio, who are civic nationalist scum. Conte more than once has already demonstrated he's not on our side and serious pulling a brake on the big scheme of things. If you want to look at problems that will have to be dealt with in the future, look at them.

Attached: Aeneas_and_Turnus-1.jpg (800x597, 116K)

Marriage as an institution is already dead though, just look at the rates of divorce. What's there to save?
nice trips. Don't you think legalising it will bring social problems for the hoodrats that sell it? Less money for them, making them chimp out or something like that.

Yeah a substance that makes you drive crazy is exactly what lambourghiniland needs.
The italian fascists did not do themselves a favour when they tried to ban pasta because its high carb was said to make people fat and slothful. Police and villifie abuse, selfharm and irresponsible recklessness, not enjoyment.

I dont even smoke weed safe maybe for 3-5 times a year when friends offer some because they want to do me a favour, before you think im screeching about my pothabit here.

we need to be more lazy and passive,yeah,good plan

i love this guy, god bless you italy

when is he becoming the PM

>Dont you think legalising it will bring social problems for the hoodrats that sell it?

More excuses to shoot them, great.

Why do you assume instantly people are not able to control themselves at all?
There are people who praise weed as some kind of funny curative that does nothing bad at all, these need to be rebuked ofc but they also control the narrative around legalisation.
By supporting legalisation you gain the upperhand on the narrative around its consumption. Again, people need to know weed is a vice, but a controllable one.

legalize it in your country,we don't want that shit legalized here

Authoritarian moralists are the worst of whatever movement this is. They're just critics, always criticizing... absolutely incapable of forming a positive movement or spirit and mentality. They sit there pointing fingers and gossiping about who's acting in a socially moral way and who isn't, but are spiritually devoid, which is why they cling to social appearances of morality. It's the spiritual edifice of a society that holds its moral standards high, not the busy housewives and intrusive fathers who police morality, while secretly fantasizing about the most immoral of things.

Europe will be better off without you nosy moralists. Maybe move to the US where you belong with the rest of your ilk.

Attached: 50b03a96a87d0b79c675811239d6a9d2.jpg (425x638, 49K)

maybe next election

Want to know how I know you are a faggot?

he is british

The state does not want civil unrest. They will not legalise it for this reason imo.
Hitler said this right?

thanks for the input nigel

Attached: 1533806670791.jpg (1382x1909, 789K)

>They sit there pointing fingers and gossiping about who's acting in a socially moral way and who isn't, but are spiritually devoid, which is why they cling to social appearances of morality.

You are describing the left.

I mean hell, Salvini was for extended gunrights which is great. But if he trusts the people to handle guns he should trust them to handle a gateway drug that is already easily aquierable.

Anyway, he probably has a catholic voting bloc he panders to so he prob. knows what he is doing.

We should do as the dutch yes. Id go farther then it to filter out undesirables who overdose as an eugenic measure but that is usually not wanted by most of society and I accept im holding a minority position there.
More cash for albanians then.

>The state
The liberal state.
As if there arent french parties who wish they could shell the banlieus as part of a peacekeeping mission for inner security.

I think there might be a single one but it's extremly small and no one knows about it, PNL (partie nationale liberale).
So no.

So the noggening of society continues.
Not much different here though and we all love our comfort.

>Hitler said this right?
Dunno mate, don't speak German.

>You are describing the left.
No, I'm describing the Right too. Unfortunately, political movements on both sides still contain a majority of people who want to think, despite being intellectually incapable of meeting the mark. On the Left there are many people who look to create a positive movement and ideology for themselves, and they're worthy of respect, because they're not stupid. They're wrong, which is why they are on the Left, but they aren't stupid. I definitely respect them more than I respect the busybodies of the Right who simply appropriate a movement as a way to legitimize their holier-than-thou feelings. They're epitomized by those Charlottesville posers, who chant 'blood and soil' while wearing the uniform of the American moralist father of the 1950's. It's hollow and meaningless, it has no genuine spiritual grounding, simply the old, poisonous 'American middle-class' mentality in its death throes, attempting to shapeshift into something else to survive. Fuck off, we don't want you. Go to America where you belong.

stay in you island and mind your own business,bong

I'd love it if morals could be separated from the state, if it was just between you and the church or you and your own fabricated morals.
But society dictates the laws, and a lot of laws (like abortion for example) have to do with morals.

There's no way to have a political party that doesn't push morals.

>buttmad potheads on Jow Forums
We need a Duterte in every country.

Ok, but I support the legalization and the nationalization of weed commerce.
I want people smoking weed pay taxes

Europe doesn't need losers and posers like you. Italy is pretty much my business anyway, I come from a noble Italian family on my mother's side. Still, pointless to think in those ways. And what would you expect from fucking common Italians? They embraced America and its ideals more eagerly than any other country in Europe ever could have.

>I'd love it if morals could be separated from the state, if it was just between you and the church or you and your own fabricated morals.
But society dictates the laws, and a lot of laws (like abortion for example) have to do with morals.
A truly spiritually grounded society that is held up by spiritual people has no need for moralizing in its laws. Only degenerate societies care about things like morals. Spiritual people don't concern themselves with petty things like morality because their actions come from a place of primordial righteousness. Only the degenerate society forces its citizens to maintain public and private morality to cover up the fact that the state is decaying.

Fucking retards who want to ban weed shops (which basically sell fake weed that doesn't even do anything) must like the money that mafia gathers

>A truly spiritually grounded society that is held up by spiritual people has no need for moralizing in its laws. Only degenerate societies care about things like morals. Spiritual people don't concern themselves with petty things like morality because their actions come from a place of primordial righteousness. Only the degenerate society forces its citizens to maintain public and private morality to cover up the fact that the state is decaying.
I can agree with this, yet I don't see what exactly the alternative is to the state at least trying to contain the spread of the consequences of spiritual nihilism by using the law.

Neither of both will happen and you know it, shitty non thc marijuana will keep being selled cause italian legislation is a joke and no one in this government would dare ban/legalize it cause they fear to break the government. So they probably gonna keep selling the one without thc to not lose the votes of people who gain from this.

Yes the only difference is that it is true for anything in democratic countries, prohobitionism never works. People will still get around any law if they really want something. Its the human nature.

I dont think you can just *feel* your way to a good society.

The state is already corrupt because it isn't founded on spiritual principles. How can a political body without any spiritual principles impose spirituality on people? There is nothing to be conserved or contained, real European spirituality hasn't been dominant in Europe for over a thousand years at least. We need a new, positive spirituality and vision for Europe to get out of this mess, not some artificial mimicry of the idealized 1950's society that most people here still cling to.

The law as it stands is an enlightenment idea. It serves to be manipulated by those who are best at manipulation, and serves no other purpose.

>for over a thousand years at least
Now you sound like a faggot sorry.
Define spirituality. Can a nonreligious person not follow a set of virtues they believe to lead to a good life?

Europe is not an entity and it is not monolithic

I agree with this view of the state of Europe, but I haven't said the state should impose spirituality itself but rather try to stop the mere consequences of its lack thereof, try to at least contain them before the consequences are such that a reversal of things becomes impossible.
I'm not giving the state a spiritual authority at this point in history.

>Can a nonreligious person not follow a set of virtues they believe to lead to a good life?
Most boomers have lived pretty good lives. They didn't have many worries, had lots of hopes and opportunities etc. So what? A spiritual life is not defined by whether it is good or bad or not, it simply has its own positive value.

You have your own set of morals, and maybe you'll have a good life and think 'Yes, I have a good set of morals, I didn't do anything immoral and that's good', and at the same time your average raging homosexual will think the same thing, only his morality is just based on enlightenment standards, rather than Judeo-Christian moral standards. You can both fight and fight and fight, but ultimately you're both living 'good', 'moral' lives.

>Define spirituality
Spirituality is about transcendence from the body and mind, at a fundamental level. It's the only thing that is able to bind us to the land around which we live, and the only thing that binds a people together. Of course, nowadays we believe in 'social contract' theory (an enlightenment principle) - but look how far that got us.

Europe is an entity.

>I agree with this view of the state of Europe, but I haven't said the state should impose spirituality itself but rather try to stop the mere consequences of its lack thereof, try to at least contain them before the consequences are such that a reversal of things becomes impossible.
All the state can do now is make things appear more presentable and palatable. I'm not even against this, I don't want to be surrounded by immigrants and gay shit - the sight of it makes me feel nauseous. That's all it is though, let it ease our sicklyness until it can be replaced.

Marijuana, by a landslide.
Everyone seems to be a DUDE WEED LMAO nowadays

degenerate

If not for as a social contract, how should a government justifie its rule?
It seems like the most levelheaded approach if you dont want god-kings.