I thought Liberals are mostly Atheist and God Haters?

I thought Liberals are mostly Atheist and God Haters?

If so, why do they love Islam? They probably think Allah is an Atheist God.

Attached: qsO1RmJeqrxSHb16yUCmM2JuDVPCvQwz_598x414.jpg (440x305, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

noahpinionblog.blogspot.com/2017/04/the-siren-song-of-homogeneity.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why are Philippines so dumb when every other asian country has a higher IQ than all the west?

Liberals love Muslims because they vote liberal. Muslims are usually brown, which means they are always victims and it is forbidden to criticize them, according to liberal ideology.

It has nothing to do with religion, it has to do with their ideology - they see Islam as an oppressed group and so they must attend to it. Marxist-Engelian thought is all about oppressed groups, and that's where the Left draws their relevance and power from.

What either I don't think they realize or they attempt to overlook (for the sake of their ideology) is that factions like Islam are not nearly as friendly as they are, and if they got into power they WILL oppress them in turn.

If by liberals you mean American Democrats; the reason is because, above all else, they are anti-Republican. All of their positions are based upon taking the opposite position that would be considered a Republican position. Look at the Bush-era peace movement. Many of those same people want to go to war with Russia now, and certainly didn't care how many people Obama killed. Their support for a cause is strictly partisan.

The common leftist delusion is that all the people who are at least non-male, non-straight or non-white are natural allies to each other against the evil white cishet patriarchy. They think muslim countries are shitholes because of western oppression, and they will all become tolerant secular humanists once the Right Side of History wins.

That is true but not here. That applies to other minorities more than this. I think what critically applies here is that they are fundamentally anti western, and the high vs low is just a tactic, a means to that end. They coddle Islam not because they are oppressed, because they are literal oppressors. They coddle Islam because they are also anti west, damn the oppression narrative. And it is in there that the oppression narrative is revealed to be a poor disguise.

>If so, why do they love Islam?
They don't. They dislike the Islamist extremist just as much as they dislike extremist Christian fundamentalists or ultra-Orthodox Jews.
They just think people should not be discriminated against simply for following a different religion.

The Muslims are in no way worse than christcucks in the dark ages, burning witches and inquisition against innocent jews. One may even argue that christards are WORSE. Jews fled to Ottoman Empire from christcuck europe for a REASON!

Attached: 343ff4ef0ae80d31a82654c8e26261da--anti-religion-superstition.jpg (720x585, 75K)

>in the dark ages

That's the point right there, dipshit.

We in the Baltic states have zero problem with Muslims, but we DO have problems with CHRISTCUECKS!!

Attached: christardsweak.oppressive.stupid.christcucks.antisemitic.homophobic.assholes..png (1495x1195, 1.15M)

>burning witches
>in the dark ages
read a fucking book you historically illiterate retard
also
>innocent jews

>people should not be discriminated against simply for following a different religion
Except when that religion is Christianity, in which case it's perfectly fine to mock and discriminate.

Attached: Piss_Christ_by_Serrano_Andres_(1987).jpg (261x382, 11K)

They can't be victims because Islam is a victimizer. So that story falls apart. They are drawn to the anti western elements of Islam, because the leftists are anti westerners that use whatever social manipulation and dominance power games will get them their vengeful and bitter outcome.

They're the Mexicans of Asia.

It's called intersectionality, and it's not the "delusion" that all teams playing in the Oppression Olympics are "natural allies". Instead, it's the realization that being brown often comes together with being poor, the two forms of societal disadvantage reinforce each other, and so it's impossible to eliminate poverty without eliminating racism and vice versa.
Basically, go full communism or go bust.

They also have a far more nuanced opinion of why some nations are poor and others are wealthy and successful than you. It's not just "western oppression" (although that's a big part of it, most African/MiddleEastern nations only gained their independence some ~50 years ago), but it's the natural structures of global capitalism.

But they should be. Especially when their religion says your religion's founder is boiling in semen.
Kys

It's really not.

>intersectionality
are you doing this from an Israeli flag on purpose? False flagging? ive seen you post similar things before, and called you out on it too.

Liberals are just faggots who hate their dads for no reason
Since their parents are Christian, they now love everything thats against christianity, to Show mom n Pop that theire wrong

i know it sounds fucking childish, but thats how it is

...what?

Sure "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" has backfired every time throughout history but it'll work this time, right?
Then we can finally try real communism.

Basically, They think "white christian God" as they call it is the embodiment of white supremacy, and anyone who believes in god is a RETARD

and they think that brown people cant be less intelligent, so they can't claim that muslims are retarded for believing in god because Allah is
"Brown god"

I'm pretty sure that's their thinking

being brown often comes together with lower IQ and street shitting as well.

and yes "western oppression" IS their only answer to why Brown and Black "people" are so behind. Turns out Black geniuses Invented it all and Caveman whites stole it from them!

How about you actually read what leftists write and not base your judgement on retarded strawmen.

Attached: 35114108_10156610757424073_2773699521958379520_n.jpg (924x960, 102K)

they think that every arab is muslim so they defend islam because they don't want to be racist even tho there is white muslim...............

Yes I have. In fact, I would argue that primarily I only read their media. It's them who truly utilize a straw man against anything left of "Open borders free everything for anyone"

Let's hear an example of a reason the Left thinks africa is in shambles BESIDES the whide man

As well as israeli Articles, by and for israelis. That's how I became Anti Jew, by reading Israeli news articles! watching them whine and cry about Baruch Goldstein's "murder" after he had his kike brains smashed in by the muslims he was trying to shoot. Goddamn it gets my dick hard thinking of his little sidelocks wagging around as his big intelligent jew brain got disfigured.

That poor innocent man! all he was trying to do was reload a magazine and those muslims MURDERED him! He only JUST got done killing 29 people right in front of them! HE also KNEW it was a plan to attack jews before hand so he was really SAVING jewish lives!

Fuck you and your lies kike. If i ever see a jew in my state I'm setting him on fire until he begs me to piss on him

Attached: BGarticleFULL.png (717x4888, 548K)

They think Islam is a threat to Christianity. Anything that might attack christianity is their best buddy.

Attached: IMG_0284.jpg (600x480, 99K)

I'm done here. But I pray to Allah every day that jewish kids are bombed on their way to smart jewish school. I pray every day that Jewish moms get killed while out and never get to return home to young Reuben. I pray that jewish fathers get killed by Palestinian wanderes. I also pray that the holocaust really happened. even though we all know it's a big Semitic lie.

3 main reasons:
1. The Right hates Islam, therefore they love it.
2. That special feeling they get when they think of themselves as champions of an underdog
2. Muslims hate the West almost as much as they do.

Attached: 1472665362250.jpg (320x320, 21K)

They are usually brown

Africa never experienced an industrial revolution.
African land is extremely hard to cultivate using pre-industrial technology.
African mineral resources are very hard to get to.
Africa is relatively isolated from Euroasia and couldn't benefit from trans-cultural technological exchange from outside.
Africa never had domestic animals available in large quantity or wide distribution.
Africa itself is very big and very hard to navigate, making trans-cultural exchange or empire-building very difficult INSIDE of it (so no British tin for African bronzesmiths!).
Due to all the reasons listed above, capital (material, cultural, human or otherwise) never managed to seriously accumulate in great numbers as it did in the civilizational poles of the world (Europe, China, India, Mesopotamia).
The arab-cum-atlantic slave trade devastated what little stately organization existed, and led to ceaseless tribal warring in the one area where Africa was reasonably conductive to civilizational development (the ivory coast).
All this left Africa weak, poor and deeply divided once imperialist begun in force (

Leftists love Islam because it is corrosive to the existing power structure that they wish to destroy at any cost.

>Liberals are mostly good haters
That's bullshit lol, something larping christcucks on here say
The vast majority of liberals in the US are some denomination of Christian.
Also most Christian's like Islam because it's a Jew religion just like theirs and errybody is fine under the love of God so why the fuck would they hate them?
The end game for christcucktianity just like Islam is to convert everyone in the planet, so why would they toss out literally over a billion potentional followers of the faith?
Asians are not smart, just focused and dedicated

The vast majority of their forums are "circle jerks" or at best flea grooming. I am yet to see one that demands of themselves the standards of proof they demand of those they disagree with. The board you regularly post on is one of the worst. What would you suggest we read? Why not post some of it for examination.

It’s because leftist feminists, like all women, have a desire to be dominated. They’ve thrown off the shackles of the Christian patriarchy, but that same system will once again return, likely under the iron fist of Islam. I fear only that the western female will one day look longingly back to the days of liberty she enjoyed under her Christian forefathers, liberties she once thought to be her birthright.

Go home Jared
Your stupid theory works for the America’s but Africa had contact to Eurasia so they could have learned the techniques of them.
Simply put the Bantus did not have the evolutionary pressure to think a month or more out. Time is meaningless to them.

This may sound like some Jordan Peterson style intellectual wankery, but IMO the Christian God = a stand in for their dad

A ton of millenials and gen x grew up without a father. Their personal God abandoned them. Everything they do and believe is motivated by resentment towards their father.

>They also have a far more nuanced opinion of why some nations are poor and others are wealthy and successful than you.
>nuanced

Not really, they've just got a deep well of rhetorical tricks that they can apply on the fly, and that they can just as easily ignore or slightly redefine as need be when their argument gets btfo'd. I don't doubt that they genuinely believe their own bullshit, but you really can't argue with them because they are way more interested in winning the argument than being objectively correct.

>I don't doubt that they genuinely believe their own bullshit, but you really can't argue with them because they are way more interested in winning the argument than being objectively correct
You could say the exact same thing for Jow Forumstards

Eh, maybe some. Have you not read thousands of "I used to be a leftist until they started ratcheting up the whole white guilt thing" posts on here though? Most of us generally understand the left because we are overwhelmingly former lefties ourselves.

A leftist rhetorical trick usually involves making their claims unfalsifiable. For example, they might say "POC can't be racist because they *don't control the dominant power structures*". You point out that the New York Times is the most widely distributed and well respected media outlet in the nation and they are blatantly anti white, and they'll retort with something about slavery (no matter if you're talking blacks or 1st generation Asians). The effects of slavery are intangible, so they can't be disproven (but can't be proven either). In their mind, the fact that you can't disprove their negative means they won.

A Jow Forumstard usually points out that someone is lying with statistics or falls back on well worn stereotypes. Normies impulsively reject stereotyping (at least outwardly) because it's incessantly hammered into them from birth, but they are honestly pretty accurate most of the time and seem to match up nicely with statistics. However, we know most people find this way of thinking repulsive so we know we aren't going to "win" the argument that way, even though we're objectively closer to the truth. It's more honest imo.

First, any claim to "most of us generally" on an anonymous imageboard is unfalsifiable. Watch me as I do the same!

I've been browsing Jow Forums, and Jow Forums specifically for longer than 98% of the current userbase. From MY general impressions, this place is full of asinine boring teenage retards who like memes and internet flamewars. Pseudo-intellectuals such as you and me are the tragic minority.
Insofar ANY one them could be said to be "left-wing" is that they've been conditioned as children to view racism and inequality as bad. These are not revolutionary left views but simply the current zeitgeist. They did not arrive to this conclusions after being exposed to "both sides" of the debate and siding with the revolutionary leftist faction, but through passive cultural osmosis.

For various reasons, the mainstream cultural background radiation through which these "leftist" views proliferate failed to keep up with actual leftist politics. Millennial Amerimutts have been raised up thinking that 70's-style colorblindless is the cutting edge of racial justice, or that atheism is "right-wing". So when they were exposed to what actual radical leftism espouse, they found themselves deeply alienated. The move to the "right" was not a change in Jow Forumstards' individual views, but a general shift in the Overton window. Jow Forumstards are not great intellectually-honest minds that saw the folly of leftism and changed their views. Instead, they suddenly found themselves on the new right, and decided to embrace this position to prevent a cognitive dissonance. That embrace was later prayed upon by insincere ideologues. Their favorite tactic was to portray the deep-lying ugly "stereotypes" in people's minds as the "real truth", which people are simply "afraid to say", instead of the dumb and tribal impulses of racially-laden monkey brains.

I think you bring up the NYT as an example of a "leftist" publication is kinda hilarious.

[...]

They blindly hate anything that can be construed as white, and love anything black/brown

[...]

I speak all this out of my own experience. I used to be politically agnostic before discovering Jow Forums. At that point I morphed into a dumb lolbritarian Ron Pauler, despite not really understanding what any of it really means. Believer in "race realism" and all that. The only thing that prevented me from going full stormfag around ~2013 was the fact that I'm, y'know, Jewish.

Then I was exposed to actual leftist discourse, and lo and behold, that makes a lot of sense. Unfalsifiable bullshit IS a problem, especially in Marxist and academic circles, but by and large leftism tends to be a lot more intellectually consistent and well-rounded than right-wingism. This is best exemplified by leftist "takedowns" of right-wing pundits, which are just so much forceful, thorough and smart than right-wing "takedowns" of leftism. Right-wingers manipulate statistics, or use scare (often unsourced) numbers as "proof" of their position, while it is the leftists who always go out of their way to find the underlying CAUSES of the dry statistics.

Moveover, the leftist positions are, almost always, the MORALLY superior positions. The image of the moralizing leftie is annoying and unfortunately true, but the reason is because leftists tend to strictly adhere to the humanist values which our entire society claims to uphold.

it's not hard to understand. they just hate past institutions of western society so they have Christianity. they are children who a rebelling against their parents

>For example, they might say "POC can't be racist because they *don't control the dominant power structures*"
This is a very good example of how the colloquial view of "left-wing" positions has failed to keep up with academic leftism. The vast majority people still define "racism" as personal bigotry against people of a different race. The sociological term "racism", however, refers to something quite different, and is a description of a general societal structure. Retarded sociology grad students then spilled out into the wider public (mostly through tumblr) and, in a classic instance of "101 Syndrome", started spouting what they recently learned like a god-given truth that they must teach the stupid peasants.

This is a failure mostly of the left's making. Instead of inventing a new, specific word for it (e.g. "structural racism"), academia decided to "refine" an existing term. Leftism is general is very bad at speaking with regular people without appearing condescending or moralizing (as I no doubt did already).
My very EXPOSURE to real leftie discourse was from reading left-wing criticism of the left-wing movement! Those are great, you should really look them up. They're really delicious for right-wingers such as yourself (or myself, 2-3 years ago).

>The effects of slavery are intangible
I don't think that's true. The wealth gap between whites and blacks in the USA is as tangible as anything, and it's not hard to extrapolate that it originated in racist state policy which kept potential black income extremely low as early as 50 years ago.

How many atheist liberals did you actualy meet? Many of them claim to be atheist yet read horoscopes, believe in magic, fairies, angels ghosts and other nonsense. They are closer to some kind of degenerate offshoot of christianity than atheism.

>Millennial Amerimutts have been raised up thinking that 70's-style colorblindless is the cutting edge of racial justice, or that atheism is "right-wing". So when they were exposed to what actual radical leftism espouse, they found themselves deeply alienated

True.

If leftism makes a lot of sense and is morally superior, why are you living in an ethnostate instead of New York or Las Angeles?

I agree that leftists are fucking fantastic at dismantling arguments (hence that bottomless bag of rhetorical tricks I mentioned earlier). But when it comes to actually putting forth constructive ideas they always seem to cock it up because they have big dreams and only a theoretical grasp on logistics. Again, you live in an ethnostate instead of a multicultural one. Why is that? It's because they work. They weren't broken in the first place, it took the ((handiwork)) of your fellow tribesmen to convince the US, the Commonwealth and all of Western Europe that the crimes of Nazi Germany were our fault and we need to self destruct to atone for these crimes that we didn't commit. Now, Americans whose political and social views align with the men who actually defeated the Nazis are considered Nazis. Where is the moral goodness in that?

Enemy of my enemy and all that.

I also believe life should be post-scarcity happy and free space adventure. Why don't I live in the Star Trek universe?

From a strictly personal standpoint, the reason is that I'm poor and emigration is daunting. But even looking past that, why New York or Los Angeles? Are these some sort of hidden leftist utopias I was not aware of? Both are located in the United Stated, a deeply stratified and ill country, where Capital reigns supreme and you can end up a debtor's jail for breaking your leg and not having the money to pay for the ambulance ride to the hospital.

The only places on earth that approach general goodness are those like Norway, Sweden and Germany, and they too are very flawed. I think the mistake you're making is misunderstanding what leftists actually advocate FOR. Besides the retarded Marxist-Leninist on the fringes, leftists don't really have a blueprint for an "end goal" society, with all the "logistics" sorted out. They have a set of principles which they wish to see society restructured to better reflect. Big dreams are just that - utopian goals, something to point us to the "True North" of a just society, while we try to restructure and reform the current, deeply-flawed earthly societies in which we actually live.

Leftists tend to examine the current state of affairs and envision plausible things that could be done to get us ever-so-slightly closer to this theoretical utopian vision. For you Amerifats it'd be something like fixing your godawful healthcare system to be universal. Or perhaps repealing right-to-work laws that enshrine the dictatorial powers of the private employer. Or even really bold things that strike deep into the foundations of capitalism itself, like a universal basic income or a universal job guarantee. For every one of these programs (except maybe UBI), the "logistics" HAVE been figured out!

On a final note, your vision of Israel is a bit... wrong. This is not a good place to live. We rank among the bottom of almost every OECD metric. And for all the talk of "ethno-state"ism, Israeli society is very, very stratified, and social solidarity is at an all-time low here.

You people always seem to think that by simply uniting everyone of the same ethnicity society's problems will go away, when in reality humans don't work that way. Get rid of the different-labeled people, and suddenly you forgot what unified you in the first place.
I suggest you read this article about how the ideal of the "ethno-state" works out in Japan: noahpinionblog.blogspot.com/2017/04/the-siren-song-of-homogeneity.html

The only thing Liberals hate is themselves. All of their choices reflect this.

>Moveover, the leftist positions are, almost always, the MORALLY superior positions.

Are they? I would agree they are on the surface or short term. But they all require humans not changing to fit the new game. In other words they work only if the system stays static and people are not hindered but the 7 deadly sins.
Morally superior: Support system for the long term able bodied unemployed
Reality: it creates a system where people get enough to keep their basic needs and vices but imprisons them also. Much of humanities progress has been because of need not want. People do not go to work for fulfillment they go because they need the money and know people are depending on them. Removing that need destroys the person.
Morally Superior: Free Healthcare
Reality: doctors and nurses are highly trained individuals. They are in short supply because not everyone can do it. For an individual to go through the hardships of all of that training requires some type of reward. The downward pressure of wages on the doctors and nurses where healthcare is “free” has led to shortages and over work. Combine the issue of research and development costs no longer having an acceptable ROI and the Morally Superior system turns into a nightmare.
Morally Superior: a livable minimum wage
Reality: outside of certain markets it leads to unemployment and additional automation. This in theory should free up labor for better uses but these people do not have the skills for the better use, they would have been doing it anyway. Additionally it does not take into account that prices will adjust and the problem with minimum wage is the not amount it’s that it is the lowest wage.

TLDR leftist theories fall apart because humans are smarter and lazier than there models account for. Shit falls apart when the players adjust to the new game.

They don't.

Don't try to find reason and logic where none exists. The SJW is supposedly pro gay and feminist while mudslimes stone gays to death and bury them with stone walls while dressing women in tents and sentencing rape victims to the last for adultery. It's pure insanity.

Liberals, mostly female Liberals, find Islam attractive only because they want to couple with Muslim men. This is because:
1 - 98% of them have daddy issues that result in a pervasive need to seek out an authoritative male partner.
2 - Closet rape fantasies, especially prominent among those who claim there is a rape culture in the West.

They don't care about Allah or the Quran. All they want is to bend to a subconscious need to be subjugated by a foreign ("exotic" and "cultured) and dominant figure.

>in every one of these things the logistics have been figured out

Yeah. I donate a third or more of my income to people who constantly protest my charity by waving around "Make America Mexico Again" signs. Fuck your "true north". 3rd worlders don't see high minded ideals of socialism, they see stupid white people offering free shit and practically begging to be dominated.

Until the US looks demographically similar to one of the socialist utopias you mentioned, any talk of socialism sounds to my ears like ((assisted)) suicide. But judging by the way you talk, you already know that.

I don't feel like jumping into another fucking quote-war 'til the thread goes autosaging, but
>outside of certain markets it leads to unemployment
This has been shown over and over and over and over and over again to be empirically false. I really don't understand how people can keep wheeling out this retarded idea despite being a literal, provable falsehood. Just search "minimal wage" on Google Scholar. It may impact employment in the extremely short term, but the effect goes away in only 1-2 years (and actually semi-often results in HIGHER employment rate AND higher workforce participation rates!)

And here we enter the heart of the issue. It's not about "facts" or "statistics". It's all about white resentment with you people.

This explains a lot.

Attached: MOLOCH & Islam.jpg (800x508, 107K)

They believe this Marxist ideology that all cultures are equally valuable and none is better than others. All religions are true at the same time.
However, cultures and religions of so called 'oppressed minorities', are under attack by the dominant religion and culture of the majority / the patriarchical system the gov't was built on. Liberals have to defend these oppressed minorities against the oppressor (class) (which they often belong to themselves), so they use argumentation which implies the oppressed minorities' relgion or culture is better, or that the oppressor class has no culture, or the oppressor's religion is totally bs (think of the attacks on Christianity).
This double think / these double standards aren't wrong in their view, since they're standing up to a non-existant bully.

I oppose left-right schism of society, or liberal vs conservative, because it oversimplifies groups and motivates people to join one camp and defend it and thereby losing part of their original values. This is divide&conquer techniques that are used to rule over the population with the (((corrupt political system)))

tldr they seem to love Islam, because they think Islam is being bullied by Christianity, so they defend Islam by throwing their own values in the bin and supporting against their own interests

I'm also going to respond to my own post to explain their apparent disdain for Christianity.

Thanks to those aforementioned daddy issues, the concept of tradition is passed over in favor of wanting to lash out at Dad for whatever reason. It probably varies depending on the family's background, but I see it among those who come from Christian backgrounds because I live in a majorly Christian Conservative state.

So, because little Libby doesn't like Mom and Dad for humoring her inane girl bullshit, she retaliates by denouncing all ties to the religion and, in extreme cases, going for something that's "profane" in her family's eyes. Among most people I've known, it's almost always vague Hindu bullshit about oneness and worldly enlightenment, semantics to fill a void.

Islam is the ultimate black sheep for those who are culturally blind due to an overload of childish whimsy about the real world, still shouting "fuck you dad!" well into their early thirties.

And here we go, white resentment to their own displacement, harassment,and being scapegoated is hand waved away as a mental defect by you people.

Like I said, I may be willing to be brought to the table but until leftists genuinely stop salivating like pavlov's dog at the thought of my permanent erasure the conversation is over before it'll ever begin. That's not my side's problem, it's yours.

>salivating like pavlov's dog at the thought of my permanent erasure
Do listen to yourself?
Do you actually believe anyone wants your death?

Also this.

Yes. Chutzpah ain't gonna work on Jow Forums, least of all with this subject. The evidence is vast and overwhelming, I'm not gonna do your little song and dance.

So how do you broach the racial hatred towards whites in a way that doesn't end in my descendents becoming despised minorities?